Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! (9112 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:33am On Dec 28, 2006
@ edygirl.  

No evidence is too small. make sure you save every email, mail, cards, photos, most important your Phone records, which can easily be downloaded.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by promise72(m): 2:34am On Dec 28, 2006
TOH, you know me.

just wanna put the kid in his place. its past his bedtime anyway.

how are things with you
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 2:34am On Dec 28, 2006
@ ThiefOfHearts

hey - I didnt say I am special - why u attacking me? This is part of the rudeness we talk about. Why you call me "ODE"? You dont even know me? Well, you just confirmed what we are saying here, he he he he eh.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 28, 2006
alabiyemmy has a whole other different level of disgust for Naija girls. . . shocked. . . e

edygirl:

Donzman, Not to worry. You will be provided with unadultrated one. grin grin grin  Promise you won't fall into a ditch. grin

A drunk man can't promise anything. . . Take precautions!  grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by promise72(m): 2:35am On Dec 28, 2006
can we all just get along?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:36am On Dec 28, 2006
nah diddy's cool. I really dont care to see you people fighting.

Im fine and tired.

I accidently put my phone in the washing machine with  my jacket and now it's completely dead  angry cry
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:36am On Dec 28, 2006
who goes to naija parties to look for naija girls? i am definately not one of them. i just sitdon jeje and drink my stuff, laugh with my paddys and get ready to waka. the problem is each time i do that, i end up with a girl without me approaching here. pays alot to respect one's self.

@promise
you a big looser man. I will soon slap you back to promiseland.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:37am On Dec 28, 2006
@TOH
im'ma get you a new one dear, please dont cry cuzz its gonna break me heart. sad
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 2:38am On Dec 28, 2006
just because they find themselves in America or somewhere else - they become something else - maybe as dishwashers or something like that - can you imagine?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by promise72(m): 2:39am On Dec 28, 2006
diddy,

speak for yourself. as soon as i step in the scene. you start hating. log off and go cry a bit about your sorry life and then come back to join real peoples.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:39am On Dec 28, 2006
I've never denied being rude, yemmy so don't bother me.

If you even read the other pages, one person claimed I wasnt and I laughed at him.

Lagos Girls, Forever Ruudddddddddd

Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:40am On Dec 28, 2006
I was going to hook you up with Donzman TOH, but it seems like diddy is taking over so I'll just back the f**k off.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:41am On Dec 28, 2006
@zulu
ummm, ummm, im i missing something here Sir?

@promise
you need to drink ice water cuzz u heating up.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 2:42am On Dec 28, 2006
@ ThiefOfHearts

Whatever? rudeness is a description of where you as a person came out from. Bad home bad manners.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:42am On Dec 28, 2006
that is a pure lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by promise72(m): 2:43am On Dec 28, 2006
so,
little kids always get things for adult. go fetch me ice water.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:44am On Dec 28, 2006
@ alabiyemmy,

Bros I see you've had a very bad experience with a Nigerian girl grin grin

@diddy

Pls don't even mind me
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:44am On Dec 28, 2006
as u wish, now quit yapping will ya? geez, get a grip of yourself this is cyberspace not real life. dang
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:44am On Dec 28, 2006
Dude yummy stfu.

Do you think the garbage you wrote about Nigerian females on the pages before this wasnt "rude", You think I didnt read that crap? Take your self righetous ass out of my face. Cant stand people like you and it's guy like you that make up 99.95% of Nigeria.

Were alaso
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:45am On Dec 28, 2006
@TOH
u just served him his last meal. grin grin

@zulu
i need pami.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 2:47am On Dec 28, 2006
Can I talk to all other nice people in the house - someone here needs a bash,  a real moda fuking bash, mugun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If what I post here doesnt suit you - then curse yourself and don't curse me! Who are you. skinny bonning opolo - toad!!!!

Who carry you go yankee? I see someone is going mad - cant speak English anymore,
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2006
my brother diddy  you should have come over yesterday, we were swimming in pami in some Nigerian party we went to grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2006
lol were were bode o tin shako (3x)  cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:51am On Dec 28, 2006
ahhh, person get temper problem for here oooooo

@zulu
ahhhhhhh, i miss am, kai, i go make the next one. abeg tell me when the next one come. grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 28, 2006
All Nigerian meetings I've been to here, they're all looking for ways to take your money in the name of barbecue. tongue
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by promise72(m): 2:54am On Dec 28, 2006
whats going down in tx? zulu

hows the weather.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:54am On Dec 28, 2006
alabiyemmy:

Who carry you go yankee?

If anything it will not be good for whoever dashed you British visa. Ive been an American citizen for 15 years. Only 7 years of my life, boith junior and senior secondary school was in Nigeria so I suggest you stop running your mouth. I guess you can count the 7 months I spent in Surulere when I was born if you want.
Respect yourself cos others wont do it for you.

Im just flabberglasted that you would say all that garbage about Nigerian females then have the audacity to call me rude. I might be rude but you are the last person that should point it out.

Hypocrisy gets on my nerves. now kori buruku re lo.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:55am On Dec 28, 2006
@ diddy,

It's very easy to find, you know that joint (shed) under the Iroko tree, where we used to play draft.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:56am On Dec 28, 2006
ahhh, yeah i know. is it there?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:57am On Dec 28, 2006
I thought you knew,
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:58am On Dec 28, 2006
diddy, who are you talking about  tongue

and who the hell charges money for someone to attend bbq
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by promise72(m): 2:59am On Dec 28, 2006
its ok for anybody to marry whoever they want. Nigerian girl can be sometimes rude. no doubt but show me any race who dont have rude among them

just dont generalize.

whichever way, TOH let me know when you go on IM i can speak wt you without all this negative aura around us smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) / Women = Problems (see The Equation) Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.