Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! (9110 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:25am On Dec 28, 2006
kaecy5:

just another simple example of a half trained nigerian girl , pretending to be a bitch , the type u see in 50cents music videos

when your big head calm down u go come make we yan - crayfish brain. see as your mouth dey run fucking- if we call u for action u be minus one angry monkey
U know Sumtin, im gonna do Us all a favour & ignore dis, i aint Up for it
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:26am On Dec 28, 2006
Roscodaddy:

where i've been aint no beef Of Urs.

Uncalled for

haha!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2006
Roscodaddy:

where i've been aint no beef Of Urs.

Kaecy,she no be nigerian,na Ghana she from

chei God save u

i for teach u lesson

the basic reason why most nigerian girls are rude is because most are either poorly trained or they does listen while there are being trained

when they r young they think the whole wide world belongs to them because a few guys are hitting on them , when they get older they then realised that times have changed it is actually the guys that run the show they then tend to create some acts to win a guy at all cost

elders say "monkey no dey born goat" - what u sow u reap
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

alright alright, i get U donzman. soz

Apology accepted Rhodalyn!  grin . . . I dedicate my first apology on Nairaland to ThiefofHearts!  cheesy cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2006
Cheers donzman kiss
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2006
*bows and waves* grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2006
Naija girls are rude because they think noone is better than them - empty barrels with the loudest noises.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2006
alabiyemmy:

Naija girls are rude because they think noone is better than them - empty barrels with the loudest noises.

Wow!! very strong statement, may get you in trouble lipsrsealed
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2006
" ZuluNation

But it is true - I like putting them in their right places,
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Genial(m): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2006
They are rude because they know no better. When you squeeze an orange, you certainly don't expect banana juice out of it.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2006
alabiyemmy:

" ZuluNation

But it is true - I like putting them in their right places,

I'm sorry I'll disagree with you on that. We've had it so easy with white girls and African American girls that sometimes Nigerian girls may appear to be rude. Personally I think if you tread a Nigerian girl with respect,and you faithfully she can go to any length to please you and will be with you through thick and thin. That's why I'm marrying only Nigerian.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Genial(m): 1:05am On Dec 28, 2006
On what point exactly do you disagree with me, if I may ask?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2006
I was talking to alabiyemmy and not you Genial.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Genial(m): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2006
Oops!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2006
Its not necessarily about marrying a Nigerian woman. It is the unmarried that will post themselves to be high up there, but when time passes, no husband, then frustration sets in and she'll be like - oh God - pass me not by gentle saviour- hear my humble cry.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 1:11am On Dec 28, 2006
You maybe right, I don't know but to be married you have to date an unmarried one. Like I said all about respect.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Genial(m): 1:13am On Dec 28, 2006
ZuluNation:

You maybe right, I don't know but to be married you have to date an unmarried one. Like I said all about respect.

LOL. Great logic there!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 28, 2006
alabiyemmy:

Its not necessarily about marrying a Nigerian woman. It is the unmarried that will post themselves to be high up there, but when time passes, no husband, then frustration sets in and she'll be like - oh God - pass me not by gentle saviour- hear my humble cry.

exactly my point, these children come up here anc say some bitch words and think it makes them feel important

radiant and rhodalyn take note
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2006
Rhodalyn is not Nigerian so it's not her fault grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2006
In fact, I need to write a book titled "Nigerian women in the diaspora, their pride and their desperation"!!!!!!!!

What y'all think? Y'all will buy?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 28, 2006
its the same thing every where grin

pass me not o gentle savior
hear my humble cry - indeed tongue
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 28, 2006
i would buyyyyy
shocked
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 1:20am On Dec 28, 2006
alabiyemmy:

In fact, I need to right a book titled "Nigerian women in the diaspora, their pride and their desperation"!!!!!!!!

What y'all think? Y'all will buy?

I'm sure you mean write a book lipsrsealed. My brother you are seriously looking for trouble o grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 28, 2006
wat kind of trouble?? cool
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2006
Nooo - Nigerian ladies aint enough trouble to me - am a big boy boo.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2006
You know what's funny, I used to think and act just like that till I lived with my white girl friend This was a long time ago mind you.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by edygirl(f): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2006
Radiant I really understand where you are coming from. I have experienced such a thing and after I took off my yahoo id.
I came back from work one morning and went on the computer to finish up with my paper  and one guy from Nairaland buzzed me. I was kind enough to say hi but can't really chat now. In return he wrote but why? I said  a lil buzy. He kept on going. "I just want to get to know you . Just give  me a chance blah blah. Well, who are you? I asked him and he was like why don't you tell me your name first then I will tell you mine. then I wrote , you buzzed and you want me to give a chance and there you are wasting my time even though I already told you I was busy. He said, "i know you are just fronting and that is one bad thing with you girls. The fool started cursing me out. I stopped what I was doing and was there just reading his dirty words to me. After like five minutes I told him thank you and I hope you feel alright.  I saved the thing and wanted to put it up on Nl but thought he didn't worth my time. Nl guys can be really annoying.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 1:38am On Dec 28, 2006
Edygirl don't blame the guy too much it's just the way we Nigerian men were brought up. Not that I'm any thing like that thank God. For some reason the typical Nigerian man thinks his superior to the woman folk and she should bow for him. And some Nigerian men to actually come do the States with that primitive mentally.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 28, 2006
Abeg ohh, my popsi no raise me to see women as inferior. . . I just like to treat them that way for the fun of it! grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 1:53am On Dec 28, 2006
Donzman I know you just joking cheesy I'm sure you respect and adore your woman.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by edygirl(f): 1:56am On Dec 28, 2006
That was not even the only time but after that I quickly removed my yahoo id. Another one  was with somebody I will not say his name but you will be surprise to know that such a person would sound like that. It was around midnight  and this guy wanted to chat me up. I told him I was so sleepy to chat. I said maybe next time. He got so angry and started leashing out some bad words . He later called me Lazy that it was 7am and I wanted to still sleep. I laughed and told him I understand you are in Nig and I don't blame you for I didn't put my location on NL maybe you would be able to understand there's sth they call time diff.but he didn't pay attention and Zulu, that was a week I registered on NL. I just turned off my system and went to bed.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:58am On Dec 28, 2006
who dash Donzie woman? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out / Naija Girl Flashes Her Pants On Badoo / If Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee Doesn't Know Him, Then You Are Dating An Olodo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.