Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! (9106 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

most Nigerian girls are pretty damn rude tongue

and if all nigerian girls are as nice as radiant then we sure hell have a problem shocked
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2006
not really. goody shoe girls are hella boring. wink
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2006
well u have a point,
but if should analyze ur pix ur a good shoe girl from looks
and i doubt if u r rude.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by fellow(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2006
kaecy5:

and if all nigerian girls are as nice as radiant then we sure hell have a problem  shocked

Dont think she's as bad as you would want to put her. Read some of her posts and i think she's lively and fun to be with. Just thot she got this one on a wrong note
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2006
i would prefer to work with wat i can see now

when we get to another session we work with wat we have there
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2006
lol obviously you've never read my posts.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by mazaje(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2006
lol whats happening here? personally i feel radiant should apologise to the guy ,he was just trying to make a friend and was told to Bleep off, lol u should have just ignored him if u didnt want to talk to him, u first insulted him and u are caliming he did u wrong na wahhh ohhh which kin life?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Busta(f): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2006
will reserve ma comments. . be back later!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Kadeejah(f): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2006
So, basically wot radiant is trynna say is dat the reason why most people mite think nigerian girls are rude is coz sometimes guys can be very annoyin n push em to a limit where they cant be nutin but rude?

And somehow some of yall obviously misunderstood her undecided Besides innit her OPINION? dis is a "public forum" rite? Like dayum yall She handled da situation like she would. . .anit nufin yall cud do bout it rite? Everybody's different, we all dont have da same reactions to certain things. But if yall think she's rude das yall opinions too. Now here comes my opinion. . .i think most of yall just misunderstood wot she was trynna get at in da first place. Im not sure if i wud have handled da situation differently, i guess we'll jus havta wait until i find myself in one of dem situations. grin

&& das muh 2 cents on it smiley
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2006
I can't address every comment here 'cause I'm rushing for a ball. tongue

As for apologizing to the guy, y'all shouldn't even go there. That will never happen!!! The main aim why I posted this shit is written above the conversation. Please read it and undesrtand it.

I can be rude, very rude rather but I've got my own good side. If y'all don't like it that way, then kiss my ass. Rude again huh? tongue grin grin grin

TOF, one love kiss
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2006
Radiant:

I can be rude, very rude If y'all don't like it that way, then kiss my ass. Rude again huh? tongue grin grin grin

TOF, one love kiss

oh yea u can be rude and u sure are always rude

simple example of ur nastyness

kept it up the sky does not limit u

wink
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2006
let her be kacey angry

I can't address every comment here 'cause I'm rushing for a ball.

oooo! i wanna go too! cry smiley
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2006
When they say ball they don't mean football, she's talking about a dance. grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2006
thanks, captain obvious.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2006
Yeah, when is my costume coming?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2006
. . . .her we go again. ,  So, what exactly iS da point Of dis thread?!?!?! i dont get it!!!!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2006
When your head dey people mama ass, how you go take understand?. . . Take your head out of there and you might just get it. grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2006
U talking to me?!?!? watch what U Type, U illitrate
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2006
U don't even f u c k* *g know your location, papafucker!!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2006
wasnt that just a joke based on your location?

Someone's on the rag, apparently.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2006
da thang wit me iS, i don't take shxt from anyone, i log on to this shitty site and first thing i receive is that crap what ya Xpect me to do?!?!? sit back and relax?!?! nahh that is not me
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2006
No one said you should take shit esp not from DonzMan of all people. I'm just saying he really was just making fun of your location. Sure he's an ass but I don't think he was trying to be one to you that time.

Alright that's enough, I already feel sick from defending DonzMan of all people. yuccccccccccccccccccccccccck  angry  embarassed
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Roscodaddy(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2006
Rhod,again,you don start,I thought you would have changed,BTW,where have you been.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

da thang wit me iS, i don't take shxt from anyone, i log on to this shitty site and first thing i receive is that crap what ya Epect me to do?!?!? sit back and relax?!?! nahh that is not me

Hahaha. . . Some has a lose grip on life, what you get for sticking your head up mama's asses.

Keep fussing, we'll see where that gets you.

Alright that's enough, I already feel sick from defending DonzMan of all people.

She's defending me, I'm so flattered. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

No one said you should take shit esp not from DonzMan of all people. I'm just saying he really was just making fun of your location. Sure he's an ass but I don't think he was trying to be one to you that time.

cool, i get dat Miss Spokes-lady.

ThiefOfHearts:

Alright that's enough, I already feel sick from defending DonzMan of all people. yuccccccccccccccccccccccccck  angry  embarassed
i ope dat angry Smiley was not directed at me babes.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2006
See??!! da thang wit U nl peeps iS that, most Of U are mentally retarded, U just f u c k i n g start beef for no f u c k i n g  reason!! i aint Up for this guys! stay back
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2006
Roscodaddy:

Rhod,again,you don start,I thought you would have changed,BTW,where have you been.
actually i did, im a lot more matured now and wouldnt stoop soo low to beef & bitch like i would at first but where i've been aint no beef Of Urs.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2006
Donzman:

Hahaha. . . Some has a lose grip on life, what you get for sticking your head up mama's asses.

Keep fussing, we'll see where that gets you.

She's defending me, I'm so flattered. tongue tongue tongue

now i know where U're Cumin from, soz kiss
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

See??!! da thang wit U nl peeps iS that, most Of U are mentally retarded, U just f u c k i n g start beef for no f u c k i n g  reason!! i aint Up for this guys! stay back

More fuss, you still don't get it.  undecided . . . Profanities get you nowhere, just makes you look retarded. Too much rap music, you should throw away all of those cd's and hit up the dictionary. There are more ways to express yourself without saying Bleep.

Your location is offensive to anyone that cares about his/her mom (Donzman).
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

See??!! da thang wit U nl peeps iS that, most Of U are mentally retarded, U just f u c k i n g start beef for no f u c k i n g reason!! i aint Up for this guys! stay back

just another simple example of a half trained nigerian girl , pretending to be a bitch , the type u see in 50cents music videos

when ur big head calm down u go come make we yan - crayfish brain. see as ur mouth dey run fucking- if we call u for action u be minus one angry monkey
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2006
alright alright, i get U donzman. soz
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Roscodaddy(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2006
where i've been aint no beef Of Urs.
[quote][/quote]

Uncalled for

Kaecy,she no be nigerian,na Ghana she from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

My Favourite S3x Position Is........ / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.