Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! (9109 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 3:00am On Dec 28, 2006
@TOH
the guy that was saying my naija queens are rude and he is the well mannered one.

@zulu
now i remember. imma check there.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2006
@TOh
sent u an offline and u didnt reply, sad sad. i made it an offline cuzz i dont want my heart to be "thiefed" yet. tongue
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 28, 2006
@ThiefofHearts

Calm down, alabiyemmy has had some bad experiences in the hands of Nigerian girls, it's not his fault that he shows such disgust.

Nigerian girls have been good to me though, no bad experiences yet!  grin

and who the hell charges money for someone to attend bbq

Outdoor Events Planning Committee!  undecided . . .LOL! They don't charge to attend but when you go for the meeting, they're always trying to raise funds for outdoor barbeque.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:07am On Dec 28, 2006
diddy4:

@TOh
sent u an offline and u didnt reply, sad sad. i made it an offline cuzz i don't want my heart to be "thiefed" yet. tongue

Im on now and I didnt get anything undecided
Also, I dont know why you are trying to stop me from doing my job angry tongue

Donzie, when trini girl made a nasty thread about Nigerian guys and experiences you all wanted to burn her on a grill but since this time it's a guy, it's ok?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:09am On Dec 28, 2006
You see - anyway - silence is the best answer for a fool - a prick and a dik head.

American citizen my foot - that exactly is what gets to their head. Take that citizenship to the bank and say you want money and see where your so called citizenship ends - second class citizen - that exactly is what people like you are rated as.

Anyway - silent is the best answer to a fool. I made a posting - if it doesnt suit you - go and tell your president or someone you respect - may be at home.

@Donzman

I have not had any bad experience - I am happily married to a Nigerian woman - so no bad experience - I am just dazed at what they become when they get a piece of card and they call themselves a citizen of another country apart from Nigeria. Feel me?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:11am On Dec 28, 2006
This is the offending post,

Who else does this offend?

"We agree it is not good to interrupt people on the messenger thing - especially when they say they are busy - but still, an average Nigerian girl or lady will be rude to you in a way within the first few minutes of meeting you. either from her posture, her looks, her demeanour, her carriage and more when she opens her mouth to talk to you, just try and watch out - especially when they step out of Nigeria. They will be the first to say, hunn, ya ya yaya --me I don't want to relate with Nigerians o, they will say - hun me I am Ajebo o, or me I am American o - or me I am British ooo. Who tell you?"
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 3:13am On Dec 28, 2006
Omg alabiyemmy, why all the animosity, I'm a citizen too and I don't consider myself a second class citizen. If I don't know better I would say you hating sad
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 3:15am On Dec 28, 2006
yeah he hating.

@toh
imma send it again but no do your work now abeg. tongue tongue
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by promise72(m): 3:15am On Dec 28, 2006
count me too im a citizen too. Real citizen american citizen smiley
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:16am On Dec 28, 2006
@ ZuluNation

Its cool - I aint talking to yuo , read what she said - and what is offensive about my post to warrant all her jives?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:16am On Dec 28, 2006
why did you reply to me if "silence is the best answer", does that not make YOU the "fool". You're quite moronic for a so called married man.

and nothing is getting to my head. I am Nigerian before I am anything else, you retarded chimp. Btw why don't you take your own damn advice, if you don't like the so called "rudeness" why don't you report me to your wife. slowpoke.

and seriously let me give you a tip: when you want to use America or whatever slangs to insult someone PLEASE know which ones to use. "prick and privates head" are words used on MEN not women, you lame dumbass. Ironically those two words fit you perfectly.

Seriously get the hell off the computer, you don't deserve such a privilege. People on Sabo wouldnt dream of writing such trash.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:17am On Dec 28, 2006
@ ALL

I aint hating noone - I respect y'all.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 3:18am On Dec 28, 2006
@toh
sent it again but u didnt get it. sad
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:18am On Dec 28, 2006
Thank you - hope you will shut up now??

You are only young - not worth my time.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:19am On Dec 28, 2006
diddy, where are you sending these messages lol
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 3:19am On Dec 28, 2006
thats not a nice thing to say to a lady Mr.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 3:20am On Dec 28, 2006
your addy is the one on your profile right?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:20am On Dec 28, 2006
@ DIDDY4

Kindly tell me the right thing to say to her.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:21am On Dec 28, 2006
yea. can you even send a message when i dont even know your s/ns? I think I have mine on friends only meaning I have to add the person first
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 3:22am On Dec 28, 2006
oh snap. and i tot im the only one that does that. lol, ok, let me try again.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 28, 2006
I'm not an American citizen, I feel out of place now!  angry

Donzie, when trini girl made a nasty thread about Nigerian guys and experiences you all wanted to burn her on a grill but since this time it's a guy, it's ok?

Ehh. . . Trinigirl said worse about Nigerian guys acting like we're all criminals after visa or something. Alabiyemmy is no different though, I agree!

I sent something to that addy on ThiefofHeart's profile too, I got nothing so I assumed it was silence treatment. . . Now my ego has been restored! grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 3:25am On Dec 28, 2006
ahhh, why i no let your ego to be destroyed. angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 3:25am On Dec 28, 2006
@ alabiyemmy

Can we just leave it at that pls no need for all this drama, folks it's still the christmas season. Pls don't try to fight with THO, trust me I've done it and I suffered the consequences.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:26am On Dec 28, 2006
You know what - there are better threads - constructive than this one right here. Was good before someone got hurt - but as we were saying before we got interupted,

Verdict is - Nigerian girls are rude.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:26am On Dec 28, 2006
lol I would never ignore you Donz.  tongue

Infact I'd add an dditional 5 mins before I would block Donzman!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:27am On Dec 28, 2006
@ ZuluNation

What consequences can you suffer from someone running their mouth on cyberspace? I am not hurt - I just cant stop laughing at all she wrote.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 28, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

lol I would never ignore you Donz.  tongue

Infact I'd add an dditional 5 mins before I would block Donzman!

I know, I know, I know. . .  grin I get 5 extra minutes too. shocked
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:30am On Dec 28, 2006
hopefully you will die from laughter cheesy

we're rude. Ok. yea. so what? yet you still married one. Bobo Ode.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 3:32am On Dec 28, 2006
alabiyemmy:

You know what - there are better threads - constructive than this one right here. Was good before someone got hurt - but as we were saying before we got interupted,

Verdict is - Nigerian girls are rude.

says who?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:32am On Dec 28, 2006
Wife lives in NY - you may know her - well - I'll tap your back whenever I see it.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 3:33am On Dec 28, 2006
I told you alabiyemmy when you first made that nasty comment about Nigerian girl  you was asking for trouble. Don't say I didn't warn.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:34am On Dec 28, 2006
@ ZuluNation

I cant stop laughing here. Will still write that book - will you still buy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo) / If Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee Doesn't Know Him, Then You Are Dating An Olodo. / Why Do Men Lie?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.