Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! (9124 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:59am On Dec 28, 2006
edygirl:

That was not even the only time but after that I quickly removed my yahoo id. Another one was with somebody I will not say his name but you will be surprise to know that such a person would sound like that.

who?! who?! cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:03am On Dec 28, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

who dash Donzie woman? tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin Funny but mean.

@ Edygirl.

My sister pls don't let a couple of bad experiences with Nigerian men get in the way of you marring a Nigerian man. There are so many good ones out there and when you meet that special someone you''ll know.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:04am On Dec 28, 2006
ZuluNation:

:There are so many good ones out there.

Why are you giving the girl false hope? angry many ko, opolopo ni.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2006
ThiefofHearts, aproco!

ZuluNation:

Donzman I know you just joking cheesy I'm sure you respect and adore your woman.

You're absolutely right!. . . I treat every woman the way I expect my sisters to be treated, with respect and equal opportunity to whatever they want to do in life.

The time of the WEEK rule is gone, way gone! (You know what WEEK stands for right? undecided)

ThiefOfHearts:

who dash Donzie woman? tongue

God works in miraculous ways. grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:08am On Dec 28, 2006
You're right cos even the most undeserving get His love.

wetin be aproco and tell me about WEEK grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:08am On Dec 28, 2006
Come on now TOH, you know there are lots of good Nigerian men out there. Maybe you've just met they not so good ones. Honey you still young, I'm sure if you pray about it, you'll be rewarded with a knight.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2006
nah the so called "good" make up 0.0005% of the nation.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:10am On Dec 28, 2006
Look at me and Donzmen, we good men. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 28, 2006
@Zulu, I can't help but say you're right

ThiefOfHearts:

You're right because even the most undeserving get His love.

wetin be aproco and tell me about WEEK grin

WEEK is an acronym for Women's Education Ends in the Kitchen. shocked
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 2:12am On Dec 28, 2006
We agree it is not good to interrupt people on the messenger thing - especially when they say they are busy - but still, an average Nigerian girl or lady will be rude to you in a way within the first few minutes of meeting you. either from her posture, her looks, her demeanour, her carriage and more when she opens her mouth to talk to you, just try and watch out - especially when they step out of Nigeria. They will be the first to say, hunn, ya ya yaya --me I dont want to relate with Nigerians o, they will say - hun me  I am Ajebo o, or me I am American o - or me I am British ooo. Who tell you?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by edygirl(f): 2:14am On Dec 28, 2006
And that is my baby.  He respects me like crazy and treat me like a queen. I love him and also treat him as my king.
ThiefOfHearts:

nah the so called "good" make up 0.0005% of the nation.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:14am On Dec 28, 2006
ZuluNation:

Look at me and Donzmen, we good men. grin grin grin grin

Is it sunny on Denial?  cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:17am On Dec 28, 2006
alabiyemmy:

We agree it is not good to interrupt people on the messenger thing - especially when they say they are busy - but still, an average Nigerian girl or lady will be rude to you in a way within the first few minutes of meeting you. either from her posture, her looks, her demeanour, her carriage and more when she opens her mouth to talk to you, just try and watch out - especially when they step out of Nigeria. They will be the first to say, hunn, ya ya yaya --me I don't want to relate with Nigerians o, they will say - hun me I am Ajebo o, or me I am American o - or me I am British ooo. Who tell you?

Maybe if you people didnt go up to the girls looking all gross and ashy spewing stupid cony cliches in broken English all over the place, maybe they wouldnt be so damn rude to you guys
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2006
I applaud you for finding a diamond in the rough known as Nigerian men, Edy wink
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Is it sunny on Denial?  cheesy

You hurt my feelings TOH.

@Edygirl.

Just make sure you tell us when you guys decide to get married. My sister I have to come and drink your wine O!!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by promise72(m): 2:20am On Dec 28, 2006
hello everyone,

can i crash your party?

hi TOH smiley
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:21am On Dec 28, 2006
here we go again.

TOH your toaster is here.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by edygirl(f): 2:22am On Dec 28, 2006
TOH, you are so funny.

Zulu, after filing for him.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:22am On Dec 28, 2006
diddy na your eyes be this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked omg!! what brings you back to this jungle
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 2:22am On Dec 28, 2006
@ ThiefOfHearts

I am not talking about "all gross and ashy spewing stupid cony cliches in broken English all over the place, maybe they wouldnt be so damn rude to you guys"

I am talking about nice guys - is that the kind that comes to you? You must be unlucky.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:24am On Dec 28, 2006
@zulu
im on hols Sir, so i had to make an appearance. still surprised some people remember me.lol. cool shocked
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 28, 2006
@edygirl

Will there be palmwine at the wedding?. . . No palmwine, no Donzman!  wink

ThiefOfHearts:

Maybe if you people didnt go up to the girls looking all gross and ashy spewing stupid cony cliches in broken English all over the place, maybe they wouldnt be so damn rude to you guys

Sorry for you, why do you attract beasts of that nature?  shocked
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ZuluNation(m): 2:25am On Dec 28, 2006
Edygirl best of luck my sister, I just went through the whole k1 Visa thing with my girl too. Took us only 4 months. I pray yours goes just as fast.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by promise72(m): 2:26am On Dec 28, 2006
diddy,

y u all up in my grille? just saying hello to everyone

dont make me come down there Mr im so powerful behind the keyboard smiley
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:27am On Dec 28, 2006
first of all, it is grill not grille. secondly, i aint all up in your grill cuzz if i was there you did be looking for your teeth by now.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by edygirl(f): 2:28am On Dec 28, 2006
Donzman, Not to worry. You will be provided with unadultrated one. grin grin grin  Promise you won't fall into a ditch. grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:29am On Dec 28, 2006
um just because I described some people doesnt mean those are the type that come to me. That's one of the things annoying about NairaLand, a person cant talk about anything without boneheads immediately assuming you are talking about yourself.
Do I freaking look like someone morons would have the guts to step up to. Son, please.

Point is you see these lame people all over. They are in Nigerian reunions, nigerian parades, Ny nigerian parties then they yell when the girls ignore them, and who said these people arent "nice"? you can be nice and still be hella lame.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by edygirl(f): 2:29am On Dec 28, 2006
Zulu, I pray so too.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:30am On Dec 28, 2006
edygirl:

Zulu, after filing for him.

Good Luck but PLEASE be careful. That's all Im gonna say. smiley
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by alabiyemmy(m): 2:31am On Dec 28, 2006
@ ThiefOfHearts

Whats special in the way you look - not different from someone those kind of people you describe wil like to come to.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by promise72(m): 2:31am On Dec 28, 2006
so diddy the english master,

you wanna take this outside? the same hand i extend to greed you. same hand i will use to slap the black out ur mouf. if deemed necessary.

however, as always i come in peace smiley

choose your destiny for today. you want war. i brung it like u never seen

word smiley
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:33am On Dec 28, 2006
and what is so special about you, yemmy. Mr ode ranu.

I beg step off.

Hey promise. smiley No fighting here please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

The First Day I Had Sex / Facebook Teenage Girl Post Nude For Her Birthday / Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.