Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! (9108 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by jammin(m): 4:03am On Dec 27, 2006
A lie!!! Dollie-pie is here. do you people know that i like to trouble Dollie-pie? watch how she is gonna run away now cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by dolliepie(f): 4:05am On Dec 27, 2006
dats not true jammin, no i dont run.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by hotangel2(f): 4:06am On Dec 27, 2006
Radiant:

Hot Angel, tough on you that you ain't no judge. May you step aside!

Yeah, too bad im not in school for law. But i think human rights gives me every reason to speak my mind. SO therefore, i can't step aside.

And by the way, just incase you don't know. I'm a Nigerian Girl, and i won't stand seeing someone make some generalization that is ohhh soo uncalled for and ohh soo not TRUE. Nigerian girls have enough Stereotypical stuffs on their hands already. I don't think we need more crap like this one added to the list. smiley
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 4:09am On Dec 27, 2006
hot-angel:

Yeah, too bad im not in school for law. But i think human rights gives me every reason to speak my mind. SO therefore, i can't step aside.

And by the way, just incase you don't know. I'm a Nigerian Girl, and i won't stand seeing someone make some generalization that is ohhh soo uncalled for and ohh soo not TRUE. Nigerian girls have enough Stereotypical stuffs on their hands already. I don't think we need more crap like this one added to the list. smiley

my first love has come back 4 the Xmas time. yipppppppeeeeee
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by jammin(m): 4:12am On Dec 27, 2006
@dollie-pie this is the first time you have ever stood up and say something. i applaud you. now are you gonna stand up and talk to me?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 4:13am On Dec 27, 2006
Hot Angel, I thought you had spoken your mind already. undecided

Argue with you about Nigerian girls? That would be dragging the Nigerian Flag in the mud.

Don't push this topic far, please!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 4:15am On Dec 27, 2006
jammin:

@dollie-pie this is the first time you have ever stood up and say something. i applaud you. now are you going to stand up and talk to me?

jammin the playa i hail you. grin grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by hotangel2(f): 4:16am On Dec 27, 2006
Radiant:

Hot Angel, I thought you had spoken your mind already. undecided

Argue with you about Nigerian girls? That would be dragging the Nigerian Flag in the mud.

Don't push this topic far, please!

Yes Radiant, and there's no rule against continuing to speak my mind now is there? No i don't think so.

I didn't ask you to argue with me about Nigerian Girls. Wherever did you get that from?

Ohh darl, you are already dragging the flag in the mud by saying that your conversation with a total stranger is why Nigerian girls are rude.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 4:23am On Dec 27, 2006
Go on and speak your mind.

I'm not ready for this shit now. I know how far this could go if I start. I won't even bet on this deal.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 4:35am On Dec 27, 2006
u got jokes. grin grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 4:38am On Dec 27, 2006
Me, get personal? What have I said neway?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by hotangel2(f): 4:41am On Dec 27, 2006
Emmyz:

@radiant
@hot-Angel
u gals are debating on why girls are rude and here u are already getting personal

M-e-n, girls would never change.Being rude is just an inseperable part of them.

(mean no harm,please) grin

I think you got it wrong darl.

I wasn't getting personal with anybody. I just clearly have a problem with the thread's title. Nothing to do with the thread starter.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 5:02am On Dec 27, 2006
interesting
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by hotangel2(f): 5:03am On Dec 27, 2006
I don't get angry at guys when they walk straight up to me. SO i think that's a wrong question to ask me.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 5:11am On Dec 27, 2006
Believe me guys, I'm not in the mood for this today. Honestly. Tmrw is another day.

BTW, Emmy, are you upset by any chance that I ignored you? Just asking neway.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2006
it is a function of age

radiant just showed us that she is highly young and even if she is not immaturity is sure an asset she has

this is simply a clear case of attitude issues she has got

wat makes her think she is extremely beautiful? from my experiences wowo girls dont know how to handle situations when guys hit on them they become rude and saassy, and u have just shown u have such charisma

beautiful girls on the other hand(i,e hot-angel ) smile ,ignore u and tell u off nicely . radiant u sure have an attitude problem go and grow-up angry
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by dolliepie(f): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2006
lol.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by senator100(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ topic .This topic should have read "why is radiant so rude" or why are some naija babes e.g radiant so rude "
end of quote.*make i run b4 she pour me pepper*
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by dolliepie(f): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2006
lol.again.
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2006
senator100:

@ topic .This topic should have read "why is radiant so rude" or why are some naija babes e.g radiant so rude "
end of quote.*make i run before she pour me pepper*

lmao
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2006
So where were we last night?

Hot Angel
, we all differ in personality. The things I consider annoying may be the things that get you excited. Who cares? The fact that I freaked out on this dude means I didn't like the way he was there trying to make me talk by writing and buzzing.I didn't recognize his ID and couldn't be bothered talking to him especially when he was trying to make me remember him. Wetin concern Khaki and Leather?

Let's say I wasn't in the best mood yesterday but I sincerely don't regret what I did. If that means I'm rude and you don't like it, then may you go make yourself happy with whatever.

The fact I said "the reason why Naija girls are rude" simply means that when you push someone you tend to get the bad side of the person and probably it's called being rude. But who cares? No me!

You got upset and concluded that I'm saying Nigerian girls are rude. What's wrong with that? Yes!!! Nigerian girls are rude! That's my opinion even if you think otherwise.

We can all be rude at times depends on what triggers one to act!

I can't be nice to everybody that hollas on my messenger. Sorry! I've made some really cool friends from Nairaland and I can assure you it all went smooth and we still cool till date. I wonder why them dudes and chicks ain't saying jack here grin

I see some dudes talking bullshit here. Why would I blame you since y'all are among the few I ignore. You know yourselves tongue

Y'all can call me rude but it doesn't bother me for a second. If you think you're perfect, then may you identify yourself here. We've all got our own ugly side and I'm not an exception. I'm not Jesus!

kaecy5:

what makes her think she is extremely beautiful? from my experiences wowo girls don't know how to handle situations when guys hit on them they become rude and saassy, and u have just shown u have such charisma

beautiful girls on the other hand(i,e hot-angel ) smile ,ignore u and tell u off nicely .

Kaecy, what do I do to you if reverse is the case? I hang you or I make you screw my dog? Choose one grin

Senator, you're not serious grin

Conclusion, I don't give a damn if you call me rude 'cause everyone can be rude at a certain point! I can't be nice to everyone and if anyone finds the topic offensive, I'm very sorry about that but I assure you that I'm not taking back my words 'cause it's my opinion and nobody should tell me I wasn't trained properly. Stranger or a familiar friend, if you act up, you get my bad side. Period!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by diddy4(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2006
chuuuch. now dats real talk right there. we all got our ugly side. i got mine and it is pretty ugly as ugly can be. grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Ayd: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2006
av not met one sha
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2006
Ayd:

av not met one sha

Doesn't mean they're not! Depends on your approach too. cool
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by iice(f): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2006
Na wahhh o, i feel u sha Radiant, whats sets me off usually is the Buzzing and Buzzing and Buzzing till kingdom comes or when you tell them you are currently busy and would talk to them later, they act like they didn't see what you wrote and keep bugging. Or my favorite, when you tell them that its like its not gonna work, this chatting with them because arguments arise every 5 mins, they resort to insults and derogatory remarks grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2006
U know, girl. Habaaa! grin Especially that buzz, eh. I can't stand it grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by iice(f): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2006
Yes o, someone used to do that to me, told him he was one step away from being deleted grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by Radiant(f): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2006
Ouch! grin
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by mrmayor(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2006
Radiant,

Like you I have made a few friends from Nairaland and I have also met some stupid people on-line also from Nairaland,I will suggest next time you don't wish to chat with anyone you use the "be invisible to contact or block contact"feature on YIM.
When members buzz me on YIM they start by introducing themselves as XYZ from Nairaland and we chat away if I wish to continue friendship I put them on my contact list or I can decide to block that ID.
There is a member here whom I would say we have formed a sort friendship on this forum but when I buzzed her of YIM she didn't reply and yet she added me to her buddy list.We still kick it here but not on YIM

I don't understand why you have to post what (is and was) a private conversation here,it doesn't make sense.

BTW,how does your encounter with this member translate in ( The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! )?
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by eniola1310(f): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2006
may be i shld tell u how i deal with pple like that
i tell them my yahoo chat aingt nairaland and they cant misbehave.
if he's persistenet i simply block his ID on my yahoo msge

Chikena !!
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by fellow(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2006
Well to be frank i think you over-reacted in dealing with this. I would have thot you would like get the guy to reason with you on why you would not want to talk with him,

Point One

poyuli6089: hello pretty Radiant, how you doing girl, \
poyuli6089: talk me girl
poyuli6089: ?
poyuli6089: talk to me girl
poyuli6089: From Nairaland
poyuli6089: girl
poyuli6089: don't you remember
Radiant Forever: r u looking for a way to make me talk
Radiant Forever: I don't rmb u
Radiant Forever: what's your problem?
The first action between the 2 of you actually showed that you were the one poised for war. I don't know if you have actually had a lil misunderstanding on nairaland.

Point Two

poyuli6089: calm down girl
poyuli6089: its not that serious
poyuli6089: don't you remember me from the Threaqd
poyuli6089: where we was clicking
Radiant Forever: I don't rmb u and please clear off my screen

The guy felt you were a lil bit angry by what he said and he offered you an apology by telling you to calm down. But then you spelt yours in rude terms. I think what you said signifies rudeness

Point Three

poyuli6089: why are talking like this
poyuli6089: we used to click
poyuli6089: remember
poyuli6089: stop fronting
Radiant Forever: Bleep off man
Radiant Forever: I don't know u

Well look at this, the first shot and a precise one at that. i think you got him looking terrible with himself there and i would say it wasnt fair.

Point Four

poyuli6089: girl
Radiant Forever: If you don't quit this shit, I'm going to paste thi on Nairaland
Radiant Forever: Quit this rubbish now!
poyuli6089: go ahead
poyuli6089: idiot like you
Radiant Forever: Thank you!
Radiant Forever: Goodbye

The guy might have been pissed off here cuz he didnt think it was going to turn out like this, You threathened him with pasting this on nairaland and he reacted in a negative manner.

Point Five

poyuli6089: be quiet
poyuli6089: you can't take a joke
poyuli6089: middle finger
Radiant Forever: No worries
poyuli6089: please paste this on Nairaland
poyuli6089: dumb mess
poyuli6089: how old are you
Radiant Forever: Go ask your father
poyuli6089: because he bleeped your mom
poyuli6089: ask her how good he was ?
Radiant Forever: Looser!

From all i can see on here, Its obvious the guy didnt really do anything wrong to be frank. He was only tryin to make a friend. Is that not what we are all on here for? To make friends, fight and listen to each other's advice, play, joke etc. Well i don't know what you will think of all i wrote and it may sound like a lil dumb shit but i will take whatever you do with this.
I strongly think you should apologize to the guy and if you had told him that you don't want to talk with him i think it wouldn't have reached such a ridiculous level.

One Love
Re: The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2006
I adore ya Radiant but I kind of agree with hotangel for the most part. Maybe I just get very weird over people posting private convos and the dude wasnt THAT rude. I've dealt with worse however I just block them.
Maybe the Buzz crap doesnt get me because I have my speakers on OFF most of the time so I don't exactly hear it.

but you are right, most Nigerian girls are pretty damn rude tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo) / If Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee Doesn't Know Him, Then You Are Dating An Olodo. / Why Do Men Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.