Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter (57392 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky / Muslim Woman Call Herself A Silent Trump Supporter-- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by djWALE(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Propaganda..

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by rattlesnake(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
ode lason
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by willjoe: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Deep down there, REAL Americans know Trump's gona win.

2 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nairadays: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
MARKone:
grin
It's rather late. Trump should go and sit down, Hillary is wining this election. Wetin be my own sef undecided

My brother nothing do you. I too just want her to win. Dunno know why oo, let her just win, By God's Grace grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by focus7: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hillary only protected her marriage that you were paid to embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
There is somebody here, something has been telling you to ask for my account details and do some lovely transfers. It is not late yet!!!.. stop struggling with it.
Ask for it NOW and receive divine testimony !!! God bless u

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Kangol99(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
K
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by MizOmalicha(f): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Trump is just my clown.. Every news about this man makes me laffffff! He's just tooòoo raw

4 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Saicology212: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Go Trump

The real man for the White House job

If I didn't know better, I'd have said Trump was a planted stooge to stage-manage a rail-roaded victory for the democrats given the fact that he used to be pals with Bill Clinton, and they even played golf together.

Certainly, no well informed, erudite and articulate politician and candidate for the White House could have come up with such bombastic pronouncements and wild, incendiary statements like what Donald Trump consistently throws around with stupendous, reckless abandon.

Consistency of form is a definition of true nature. The argument is not about the lewdness of the thoughts or utterances, the operative discussion is the thought processes and misguided communications from a public official who aspires to the number one political office in the world.

We are talking about a garrulous individual who knows nothing about initiating "politically correct" discourse, nor does he know how to sustain implicit mental advantage in tough conversations without resorting to petulance, sheer buffoonery and mind-numbing rhetorics.

And the temerity to drag Bill Clinton, an individual of equal and matching reckless indiscretions, into his considerations for public pardon defines an impenitent resolve; not minding Bill is husband to his political opponent and rival in the race for the White House.

The general import is, when the crotch-grabbing and kissing banter elevates in consideration to keen discussions on global peace, is this the kind of man we want in charge of a nuke?

For me, Trump is finished, not just for this political contest in the race for the White House, but for all future endeavours and challenges. He is basically damaged goods; a tainted product the GOP should do well the stay away from.

15 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by solace89(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
horlabiyi:
Why didn't she come out before this time? That country now turning to Africa where politicians fight with everything they have.
which she are you talking about? From my own pov it's Trump making them come up all dz bullsh it.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by idee91: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
This reminds me of a book o read some time ago..... "guilt by association"
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by barbie1018: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Trump will not win because he's not capable of leading America. He's just a business man. Dragging Hillary for atrocities her husband committed is uncalled for.
Hillary has all the experience for the white house.

5 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ArabMopol(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
ALL THE IGBO'S AND OUR COUSINS FROM SOUTH SOUTH IN AMERICA SHOULD VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP FAILURE TO DO SO... NEVER THINK OF RETURNING HOME UNTIL 2025
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by bettercreature(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
willjoe:
Deep down there, REAL Americans know Trump's gona win.
Lol! When republicans are already strategizing on how to defeat HILARY in 2020
Republicans lost this election the day they allowed TRUMP to contest primary election

3 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Akinwerndey: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Saicology212:

If I didn't know better, I'd have said Trump was a planted stooge to stage-manage a rail-roaded victory for the democrats given the fact that he used to be pals with Bill Clinton, and they even played golf together.

Certainly, no well informed, erudite and articulate politician and candidate for the White House could have come up with such bombastic pronouncements and wild, incendiary statements like what Donald Trump consistently throws around with stupendous, reckless abandon.

Consistency of form is a definition of true nature. The argument is not about the lewdness of the thoughts or utterances, the operative discussion is the thought processes and misguided communications from a public official who aspires to the number one political office in the world.

We are talking about a garrulous individual who knows nothing about initiating "politically correct" discourse, nor does he know how to sustain implicit mental advantage in tough conversations without resorting to petulance, sheer buffoonery and mind-numbing rhetorics.

And the temerity to drag Bill Clinton, an individual of equal and matching reckless indiscretions, into his considerations for public pardon defines an impenitent resolve; not minding Bill is husband to his political opponent and rival in the race for the White House.

The general import is, when the crotch-grabbing and kissing banter elevates in consideration to keen discussions on global peace, is this the kind of man we want in charge of a nuke?

For me, Trump is finished, not just for this political contest in the race for the White House, but for all future endeavours and challenges. He is basically damaged goods; a tainted product the GOP should do well the stay away from.
man you pol scientist? You just slayed your point. Kudos they are empirical and top notch!!! Gbayi!

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Who iz goin to buy thiz nonsense.. its obvious she got tiped off. Its funny hw hez jus beside her.. so compassionate undecided undecided
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Mayflowa(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

I am telling you, i loved the 2nd debate he was on the offensive and was really aggressive. The moderators were kind of favouring Clinton, allowing her to talk for long while they cut trump short angry

How could you say this. I saw the total time each spoke recorded by the microphone sensor. Trump spoke for 41 mins while Hillary spoke for 39 mins.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by MJBOLT: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
trump is a fool,is hilary's name bill?? Using bill past mistake against her is just foolish
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Idrismusty97(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Well having watched both debate. My support is leaning towards Trump. Is something wrong with me? I am supposed to hate Trump like everyone does? He actually raise more salient points than Clinton. If it were another Democrat candidate it would have been better because Hilary is just an Hypocrite. Not that i give a Bleep about American politics tho but they are both hypocrites, The election only shows how America is on the decline having to choose between these two clowns.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by vosquare: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
America politics is now rubbish... Our very own Nigerian politics no bad like dz
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by alt3r3g0: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is stale news
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by malosky79(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
kayo80:
What's the one thing all these great men have in common...

Bill Clinton

Michael Jackson

John F. Kennedy

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tiger Woods

R. Kelly

Martin Luther King

Tupac Shakur

Kanye West

Gandhi

They all had....high sex drive. There is a theory that all great men are men with high sex drive, who have been able to channel/transmute that high sex energy to create something great.

They are already great men bro, man shall not live by bread alone....

got to choose between; womanising, drinking,smoking

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by murmee: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
horlabiyi:
Why didn't she come out before this time? That country now turning to Africa where politicians fight with everything they have.
Iyen ni wipe bi won se nse l'aiye Beni won se nse l'Orun. That means as it is done on Earth so it done in Heaven.

3 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ogbonnacomfort: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hilary Clinton you still have my vote. I wonder what this people are saying
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by purplekayc(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
GOD bless TRUMP, GOD bless JEWS, GOD bless AMERICA!
you think he would win?
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by misscall247: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
kayo80:
What's the one thing all these great men have in common...

Bill Clinton

Michael Jackson

John F. Kennedy

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tiger Woods

R. Kelly

Martin Luther King

Tupac Shakur

Kanye West

Gandhi

They all had....high sex drive. There is a theory that all great men are men with high sex drive, who have been able to channel/transmute that high sex energy to create something great.
u didn't rember to add 2face...

Are u serious..........which book state d theory?

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by jmaxjohn(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
truly shameful trump. u didnt have to stoop so low to this. how low can u stoop if u become president!
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ollah2: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vote Hilary and expect more wars. Her first intention is ousting Assad which will create more terrorist groups. It could also lead to 3rd world war. USA and it's Allies on one side of the rope, Russia and her Allies on the other end while Syria is in between.

World War 3 is looming

One world order
One world president
One world currency

3 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by chimaobinelson(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Every niralander blabbing that the Clintons shaddy rape case is stale, but what about trumps 11 years old media ulterance that was exhumed by Clinton,isnt it stale too? is high time we apply rationalism to our judgements
its ovious de USA campaigns have run out of issue base,but now scandalous and vituperating and adds not to social nor economic proficiency,but instead ecumbrance .this is one bad glaring point that should warn our African Countries, fashion loving youths, churches etc not to copy verbatim every western collocations.
No wonder king Alexandra d great,after conquering d whole world,weeped because theres no other war to fight,so he resorted to fighting himself

4 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by misscall247: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
ogbonnacomfort:
Hilary Clinton you still have my vote. I wonder what this people are saying
And we say Trump Al d way
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Ayodeji2k14: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Whether Bill clinton is a rapist or not,Hillary is winning in November.Trump should forget about d white house.He has already lost d election even among d republicans

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.