Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter (57381 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky / Muslim Woman Call Herself A Silent Trump Supporter-- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Youngzedd(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2016
America is losing it.

Russia is taking over.

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ArabMopol(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2016
kayzat:

My papi is not useless like the fools in your lineage and I don't squat with anyone at my young age .

Go back to your kaikai joint to add more shots
if ur papi is not that useless as u claimed , then who do u inherit the stupidity from we need to invite that woman because I think there is mix blood in u... that ur close neighbor is a prime suspect
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2016
MizOmalicha:

YES sir!
Any problem?!!

Obviously. grin
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by highwaist: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Donald party is acting like pdp,instead to tell american what they have for them.they are looking for irelevant as pdp looking for GMB certivicate
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Mujtahida: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
GOD bless TRUMP, GOD bless JEWS, GOD bless AMERICA!
Go goggle and read up on the Jews and how they have been and still are the number one enemy of the human race. You will be shocked!
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kayzat: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2016
ArabMopol:
if ur papi is not that useless as u claimed , then who do u inherit the stupidity from we need to invite that woman because I think there is mix blood in u... that ur close neighbor is a prime suspect

Your mother have a lot of explanations to do for bringing an old f00l like you to the world . And I suspect your own mix blood is as a result of your mother's friendship with your father's neighbor Hunter's dog or his pig.

You are a disgrace to reasonable people here for staying in Nigeria and threatening people in the state to vote the candidate of your choice or else they shou not bother to come home again.

How much did you or your wretched senile parents contribute to their traveling that will warrant such a threat

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ArabMopol(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2016
kayzat:

Your mother have a lot of explanations to do for bringing an old f00l like you to the world . And I suspect your own mix blood is as a result of your mother's friendship with your father's neighbor Hunter's dog or his pig.

You are a disgrace to reasonable people here for staying in Nigeria and threatening people in the state to vote the candidate of your choice or else they shou not bother to come home again.

How much did you or your wretched senile parents contribute to their traveling that will warrant such a threat
hahahaha the truth E PAIN YOU... no kill the poor woman because of what I just said
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by effluxpump(m): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2016
idee91:
This reminds me of a book o read some time ago..... "guilt by association"
I think I'm interested in the book
. can I get it from any book shop?
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kayzat: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2016
ArabMopol:
hahahaha the truth E PAIN YOU... no kill the poor woman because of what I just said

You're a real clown . no wonder you're threatening people to vote in a co-deranged morrafucker like you as POTUS .
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by FakoMaybach1: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Benjom:
The question is "why come out at this eleventh hour?".

#WastedEffort

Get your desired job effortlessly with a unique CV Rewrite by the Best CV Writer in Nigeria (with proofs). See Samples and Testimonials:
www..com/cv-samples/
www..com/testimonials/
Na people like you shout even if he brings Nepa bill as certificate we will vote him..when they come out doesnt matter what matters is
1 is it true?
2 is it relevant?
3 does this affect the performance of Hilary?
if this questions are answered then a voter should use such to make a decision
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by sunshineV(f): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2016
MARKone:
grin
It's rather late. Trump should go and sit down, Hillary is wining this election. Wetin be my own sef undecided
I just want to see that country run by a woman
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kayo80(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2016
blingxx:

u forgot Malcolm x

Yea. Let me edit and add his name. Thanks.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kayo80(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
You got it from Napoleon Hill buddy. It's called transmutation of sexual energy.

Yes.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ArabMopol(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2016
kayzat:

You're a real clown . no wonder you're threatening people to vote in a co-deranged morrafucker like you as POTUS .
u are aftereffect of unholy conjugal affair between a love-vendor and promiscuous village olosho... go ahead ask her ur biological father, u will find out ur maternal uncle is ur real dad... well the POTUS gonna kick ur ass back to formation
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by MizOmalicha(f): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Obviously. grin
Bet u will not brush ur teeth in d morning b4 shinning it?! Close it quickly angry
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by idee91: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2016
effluxpump:

I think I'm interested in the book
. can I get it from any book shop?
Its an old book, You can check big bookstores though..... It was written by Susan R Sloan.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by susiivy: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Werey oloshi omo iya aje. No amount of propaganda can swing voters to (T)rump's side. #teamhilary
my dear ur very correct
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2016
These people are really learning fast from Nigerians, pull down the opponents at all cost. This reminds me of the series of verbal attacks, negative campaign adverts on TVs and radio all across the nation during the 2015 electioneering process.

2 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by engrchykae(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
lielbree:
cheesy

I believe that line cost trump the white house
someone in Nigeria made more treasonous statements and is today your president.
el rufai threatened the Nigeria army and security outfit that anybody who killed a fulani just took a loan to be paid back with his own life no matter how long and he was rewarded with the office of the governor of kaduna state.
king Bubu called for dogs and baboons to soak in blood and he is now ur amiable president.
AMWRICANS ARE LIKELY TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT NIGEEIANS ARE NOT THE ONLY STUPID PEOPLE ON EARTH BY VOTING TRUMP AS WE DID BUHARI.
Trump might be telling the electorates what their ears is itching to hear but the truth is that Trump is one oyyf the elites who have no respect for the middle-class and poor,he is a racist who is simply going to reawaken the monster called racism in the heart of white Americans,he is a sexist when you look at the way he disdain Hillary.
I am not support in any of the two calamities because herself is also involved in Libya,Iraq,Iran nuclear deal,bin laden and 9/11.
Americans are caught between pdp and apc.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Most ladies can't back up their accusations these days without mentioning rape , it's now a lifeline kinda stuff .

I only pity the ones who even listen to them .
A rape victim don't usually come out in the open to say " I was raped "
Irritating undecided
And you think that's a good thing? That women who are raped should suffer in silence?? You sound so insensitive. Why do you think rape victims are usually silent? It's because of victim shaming like you're doing right now. Rape victims should be encouraged to speak out and get the rapists punished. Sure there will be some liars but thats why there are investigators
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by neocortex: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2016
ycat:
The biggest mistake republicans Donald Trump have made is to allow democrats to corner the media. Now the public only hear what media mafia cooks and exaggerates about Trump while covering up Hillary Clinton's many crimes. They even manipulate the polls and literally in combat with Trump. A big lesson, I'm definitely going into media business, whoever controls the information controls the information!

Bill Clinton's only child is half black who has been banished by Hillary. People have told the guy that they couldn't help him get message to Bill Clinton cos they don't want to be the number 50 person Hillary will kill, as all Clinton's close confidants have wound up dead mysteriously up to 49 of them including the man Hillary had an affair with, heartless woman.

It is Trump vs Democrats.
Many powerful republicans are campaigning against Trump,
he is on his own.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by neocortex: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Origin:
It's so disgraceful the antics used for winning elections in the US. They have the smear campaigns as their best feat.

It sort of ridicules the whole process when you no longer care for either of the participants. And the hate lingers long after election. They cause hatred, huge divides among people just to gain support. It's psychological warfare and its just plain wrong. Both sides do it and it has to stop. This is not a good legacy.

That is the way it has always been.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by purplekayc(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2016
When is the next debate ?
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by morule20(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2016
This is d kind news I love hear, democrats and Clinton think dey know how to play politics, dem never see sometin.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2016
trustyshoes:

And you think that's a good thing? That women who are raped should suffer in silence?? You sound so insensitive. Why do you think rape victims are usually silent? It's because of victim shaming like you're doing right now. Rape victims should be encouraged to speak out and get the rapists punished. Sure there will be some liars but thats why there are investigators
. I don't know what you're driving at .

When I said that " rape victims don't usually come out to say ... I was raped ".. ; I meant that they only discuss it with the people who are close to them maybe family members or maybe a close friend , and not coming out to the social media or at a debating ground to say that s/he was raped .

And if they should speak , why not speak early enough ?
If this was to be in Nigeria , we would be saying that she shouldn't bother going to the police when it happened earlier , but this happened in the Almighty America and she didn't speak to the police then , why say it now ? She was afraid then , why isn't she afraid now ? Why ?

2 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by uzolexis(f): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Youngzedd:
America is losing it.

Russia is taking over.

I think China is taking over.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Youngzedd(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2016
uzolexis:

I think China is taking over.

Which China

Putin ti take over.

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Orikinla(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Grab them by the pusssy cheesy

Classic
Men have been doing that since our first sight of vagina!
Donald Trump just said it. grin
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2016
was it Hillary that raped you? so you need a Trump before you can bring out your case
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by linearity: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2016
ycat:
You are dead wrong and need to educate yourself that is if you can drop the jug of the coolaid you are drinking.

I'm beyond your average person that just talk without doing my homework.
Now listen. Ailes owned fox news when it was 50% conservative and liberal started penetrating the channel under him, but went on steroids later. He has since stepped down for Rupert who has paid people like Shepard Smith, Megyn Kelly and others to take Trump down. The only conservative voice on fox news are some of the girls on fox & friends. O'Reilly is right leaning and Sean Hannity who is my guy. Judge Gnea yes, Bret is good so is Tucker. Greta left cos she wouldn't give in to #destroyTrump. Even the horrible looking short man ( I forgot his name) following Trump around is a hit job, but Trump can't do anything about it lest the dirty media shouts that Trump is banning reporters. So get your story right, I'm more into American politics than Nigerian politics and I know exactly what I'm talking about.

99% of the media is left wing democrats, so how can you expect the gop story to come out? Why do you think people are not hearing Clinton's crimes? It's because the republicans voice is too tiny compared to democrats who have all the news outlets.

The only news channel that's close to the truth is fox news and it's because of republicans, others are too filthy and in the tank for Clinton. I can't even watch the liberal channels for 5 minutes cos I like to think for myself. All the democrats channels are mind controlling you guys in preparation for the new world order. The biggest stories have been buried and you are being fed nonsense, I'm sorry for you guys, cos you are just like deaf and blind people who don't know what's going on in the world, thanks to your democrats news media who controls what they release to the public. Fvcked system, Hillary was even getting the question in advance for the debates.
Dude, I can see that, you are way gone and nothing that will be said here will convinced you. You guy feeds on conspiracy theories it is unbelievable.

When you accuse someone or say something, please include verifiable sources.

Unlike your myopic self, I watch Fox News, listen to Rush Limbaugh and can't even remember the last time I watch NBC. I source my News from many angles, since I know that each media house have one bias or another.

FYI: O'Reilly and Hannity are not Journalist, they have openly said so. They belong to the entertaining section of Fox News. Shepard and Kelly are very conservative and I listen to them regularly. You speak as if these individuals just joined Fox News when Trump decided to run. School yard Bully Trump, took offense to Kelly standing up to him and daring to ask him questions about his treatment of women and for that, you guys say she is no longer conservative? I guess all the past US presidents (GOP and Democrat) that are still alive are not supporting Trump, Bush Senior have indicated that he will be voting for Hillary, I guess they are not conservative. Ryan, McCain, and a host of GOP Senators, Reps, etc have withdrawn their support for Trump, I guess they are not conservative any more.

Main street conservative news papers e.g. the Cincinnati Enquirer which hadn't endorsed a Democrat in almost 100yrs, Endorsed Hillary....The chronic conservative Arizona Republic, who had backed only Republic candidate in its 126 yrs history broke that tradition and endorse Hillary, The Columbus Dispatch, another Conservative darling endorsed Hillary...If you are not deaf or blind, you who has seen a pattern here...Trump is damaged goods.

Christie, an avid Trump supporter, who is also heading Trump's Presidential Transition Team, just announced today that, he cannot defend Trump...Trump's campaign manager, have starting laying down bases for an exit due to some 'family needs'.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2016
Oluchyzz:
:PTrump raped me too and Melanie threatened me..but who I tell,nobody.. undecided
I know you want him to rape you
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Chei!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.