Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter (57390 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky / Muslim Woman Call Herself A Silent Trump Supporter-- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kayo80(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
misscall247:
u didn't rember to add 2face...

Are u serious..........which book state d theory?

Can you imagine. How can I forget Tuface. Thanks. Let me update.

About the book...Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill. Chapter 11- The Mystery of Sex Transmutation.

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
MizOmalicha:
Trump is just my clown.. Every news about this man makes me laffffff! He's just tooòoo raw

Him saying how grabbing women by their privat parts without their consent is normal makes you laugh too? undecided
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ebby9z(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
misscall247:
u didn't rember to add 2face...

Are u serious..........which book state d theory?

Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Fidelismaria:
undecided

america is now a joke

It is! One of those not so funny ones.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by eki2000(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
As the heat is growing, more support will be going to Trump. The Whites are not fools, whatever Trump had said earlier was just a casual conversation that any man could make. He wasn't going to grap any thing. Trump will emerge victorious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
But how do you grab a girl by the pussy,I don dey try am with my course mates but I don't seem to get it. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Sirmuel1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Go Trump
The real man for the White House job

Una wan still spoil USA as una take spoil Nigeria cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Exactly, they are opening cankerworms of past mistakes each of them have committed. It's no more getting matured again.
..getting mature..
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
allegation without proof duhh make d babe go sidwn. y'all forgotten bout trumps threat to deport africans n mexicans from d us but yet still clamouring for him. wen e apun na u go come bak here with hate speech.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Benjom:
The question is "why come out at this eleventh hour?".

Scandal on my mind!

Olivia Pope
Elijah "Eli' Pope
Jake Ballard
Mellie Grant
Fitzgerald Thomas Grant
Hollis Doyle
Cyrus Beern
David Rosen and so on...
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Amberon:
Lol...at this point it is no longer about campaign proposals or even the debates, both parties are more concerned about pulling each other down.

Scandal Scandal Scandal
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
gbemfag:
America is gradually turning to Africa where political parties manifestos is no longer about the betterment of the masses but about what the participants will gain when appointed ( not elected) to powers. Therefore then need to run one another down at all cost to attain their goal.

May God save us.

Have you watched the TV series Scandal? If not, please do, you'll understand better!

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
America is on the Scandal Lane.
All lovers of Scandal will know what I mean!
America is between the devil and the deep blue sea in this election matter.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by HIV1: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nigerians will always be biased.When Hillary Clinton supporters made sculpture of Donald Trump naked body it was normal, but when same was done to Hillary, they said Americans were taking politics too far. Hillary has always been the first to throw stone as of she is a saint. ...Americans are not fools , they are not deceived by the media propaganda to bring down Trump. Wether the democrat like it or not it is the outcome of election that determines who will be the president.

6 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by MalcoImX: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
kayo80:
What's the one thing all these great men have in common...

Bill Clinton

Michael Jackson

M.K.O Abiola

John F. Kennedy

Fela Kuti

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tuface Idibia

Wizid

king Sunny Ade

Tiger Woods

R. Kelly

Martin Luther King

Tupac Shakur

Kanye West

Gandhi

They all have/had....high sex drive. There is a theory that all great men are men with high sex drive, who have been able to channel/transmute that high sex energy to create something great.
You got it from Napoleon Hill buddy. It's called transmutation of sexual energy.

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Forwetinnah: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hillary like most married women are enablers. Billy the He-goat keeps up the good work of berating women. He does the molesting job, she cleans out the mess by hiring private investigators to monitor and threaten them. Smh

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Forwetinnah: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
HIV1:
Nigerians will always be biased.When Hillary Clinton supporters made sculpture of Donald Trump naked body it was normal, but when same was done to Hillary, they said Americans were taking politics too far. Hillary has always been the first to throw stone as of she is a saint. ...Americans are not fools , they are not deceived by the media propaganda to bring down Trump. Wether the democrat like it or not it is the outcome of election that determines who will be the president.

Don't mind them...Hillary's camp started the mudslinging! First it was about Trump's tax issues, then there were nude pictures of Melanie(Trump's wife who was model) all over the cyber space etc. Hillary's camp reminds me of the APC, they meddle and expect everyone to accept it...

2 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ycat: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
The biggest mistake republicans have made is to allow democrats to corner the media. Now the public only hear what media mafia cooks and exaggerates about Trump while covering up Hillary Clinton's many crimes. They even manipulate the polls and literally in combat with Trump. A big lesson, I'm definitely going into media business, whoever controls the information controls the information!

Bill Clinton's only child is half black who has been banished by Hillary. People have told the guy that they couldn't help him get message to Bill Clinton cos they don't want to be the number 50 person Hillary will kill, as all Clinton's close confidants have wound up dead mysteriously up to 49 of them including the man Hillary had an affair with, heartless woman.

4 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by horlabiyi(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Exactly

solace89:
which she are you talking about? From my own pov it's Trump making them come up all dz bullsh it.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kujbazz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kujbazz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koTrmin5n0g?t=7
eki2000:
As the heat is growing, more support will be going to Trump. The Whites are not fools, whatever Trump had said earlier was just a casual conversation that any man could make. He wasn't going to grap any thing. Trump will emerge victorious.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by notoriousbabe: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
lalasticlala and mynd44, if the story is against trump it would hit the front page immediately. why wait till we call on your guys like gods before you do the needful....
don't worry non of them will be allowed to enter America if Trump wins the election
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kayzat: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
ArabMopol:
ALL THE IGBO'S AND OUR COUSINS FROM SOUTH SOUTH IN AMERICA SHOULD VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP FAILURE TO DO SO... NEVER THINK OF RETURNING HOME UNTIL 2025

how old are you please
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by buffalowings: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Grab them by the pusssy cheesy

Classic

Oga seun you're too
much

So I can write pussy on here

I just dey wait for the other one
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ofwest47(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Trump has already trumped himself out with series of unguarded outburst, all they are now saying is medicine after death. coolTrump has already trumped himself out with series of unguarded outburst, all they are now saying is medicine after death.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by linearity: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

I am telling you, i loved the 2nd debate he was on the offensive and was really aggressive. The moderators were kind of favouring Clinton, allowing her to talk for long while they cut trump short angry

Not True, Trump was trying to control everything thing and when the moderators will have none of thing, he complains that, they are not giving him enough time, it is the same tactics bullies employ, when they don't get their way.

During the second debate, Trump spoke for 39mins, 7sec while Clinton spoke for 38mins, 29secs.

Meaning Trump technically spoke longer than Clinton...you can google it.

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Danyayebs: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2016
Hilary is a devil i agree but trump is worst make america great is just like make america racist again the worst part his supporters knows he is a racist and all that but dont care

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Danyayebs: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2016
Trump na stupid man though hilary is not better but i prefer her

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Danyayebs: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2016
linearity:

Not True, Trump was trying to control everything thing and when the moderators will have none of thing, he complains that, they are not giving him enough time, it is the same tactics bullies employ, when they don't get their way.

During the second debate, Trump spoke for 39mins, 7sec while Clinton spoke for 38mins, 29secs.

Meaning Trump technically spoke longer than Clinton...you can google it.
cool
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Origin(f): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2016
It's so disgraceful the antics used for winning elections in the US. They have the smear campaigns as their best feat.

It sort of ridicules the whole process when you no longer care for either of the participants. And the hate lingers long after election. They cause hatred, huge divides among people just to gain support. It's psychological warfare and its just plain wrong. Both sides do it and it has to stop. This is not a good legacy.

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by fowlyansh181(m): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2016
I can't see this report on any major news outlet and i have Apple News.. checked almost everywhere.. this sounds like a hoax or bad planned get back at Hillary by trump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.