Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter (57385 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky / Muslim Woman Call Herself A Silent Trump Supporter-- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by smashad(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=Benjom post=50102728]The question is "why come out at this eleventh hour?".

#WastedEffort
so it wld b a surprise attack.if it had come earlier they would have thought of explicit counter measures

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by MamaletASO: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Cheap blackmail!

Cheap blackmail!

Cheap blackmail!

Shelton your hole (p*sssy) is deep and messsyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by oluwaahmed: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
malton:
undecided

Trump's supporters are compulsive liars, just like him.

People who will have orgasm at the mere sight of Bill Clinton on approach are forming Beyonce.

Ifahear!

Bruv d us isn't like nigeria wer u lay accusations, slander sme1's name & go 2 bed without consequences. Pple sue each oda ova little tins scary llok talkless of defamation. Trump is into d gameof showbiz & nitelife Ders no way he can't dig up stuff on sme1 dirty esp wen it had 2 do wit women. Honestly I Dnt like trump but hillary is no better. Dis is ow she started a sneer campaign abt Obama b4 she was called 2order by democrats. Hillary is fond of hittin below d belt, now she jst got served
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Most ladies can't back up their accusations these days without mentioning rape , it's now a lifeline kinda stuff .

I only pity the ones who even listen to them .
A rape victim don't usually come out in the open to say " I was raped "
Irritating undecided

I guess that's why ppl like keep on raping women hoping that they would not come out openly to say they were raped. Because the rest of us find the admission "irritating"
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by lielbree: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
engrchykae:
someone in Nigeria made more treasonous statements and is today your president.
el rufai threatened the Nigeria army and security outfit that anybody who killed a fulani just took a loan to be paid back with his own life no matter how long and he was rewarded with the office of the governor of kaduna state.
king Bubu called for dogs and baboons to soak in blood and he is now ur amiable president.
AMWRICANS ARE LIKELY TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT NIGEEIANS ARE NOT THE ONLY STUPID PEOPLE ON EARTH BY VOTING TRUMP AS WE DID BUHARI.
Trump might be telling the electorates what their ears is itching to hear but the truth is that Trump is one oyyf the elites who have no respect for the middle-class and poor,he is a racist who is simply going to reawaken the monster called racism in the heart of white Americans,he is a sexist when you look at the way he disdain Hillary.
I am not support in any of the two calamities because herself is also involved in Libya,Iraq,Iran nuclear deal,bin laden and 9/11.
Americans are caught between pdp and apc.
Well said. Hillary is quite corrupt that's why even her supporters don't trust her. But with this "grab them by the pusssy thing" Christmas has come early for Hillary.

And yes, Nigerians are stweepid for voting buhari
Let's see if we will be able to correct the mistake by 2019
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ycat: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
You are a left-wing brainwashed zombie who sees truth as conspiracy and lies as gospel, always trying to lie as if invisible. You don't sound like anyone who watches any conservative news, what you are saying is exactly what your co liberal loons say to try to pretend to move to the middle. You have no idea of what you are saying, in fact you sound deaf and blind. Calling Megyn and Shep conservatives removes you from this conversation.

It's only in your dreams that O'Reilly is not a journalist, and I wish your cowardly left media can be as honest as Hannity.

The republican establishment, closet democrats and pseudo conservative newspapers have always been again Trump cos they know he's coming after their corruption ridden soup pots, and it will no longer be business as usual.

Christy saying he can't defend Trump doesn't withdraw his support for him, you won't know that since you are in over your head in discuss your brain will have to be adjusted to be able to grasp. I'm frustrated over what Trump says sometimes and I can't defend him on them especially the Hollywood access recording (that was heavily edited by the way) but have no choice than to support him looking at what is at stake if the heartless devil Hillary gets there. Guess what, the true patriotic republicans and independents will have this one more moment reflecting on the big picture before the election and cover their noses and vote Trump.

You have no evidence other than Trump has be kind to women more than the Clintons. The "Trump insults women" mantra is a democrats media agenda, Trump insulted anyone that insulted him first, man or woman.

Go back and stay in your corner where you have been brainwashed beyond a point of turning around.
linearity:

Dude, I can see that, you are way gone and nothing that will be said here will convinced you. You guy feeds on conspiracy theories it is unbelievable.

When you accuse someone or say something, please include verifiable sources.

Unlike your myopic self, I watch Fox News, listen to Rush Limbaugh and can't even remember the last time I watch NBC. I source my News from many angles, since I know that each media house have one bias or another.

FYI: O'Reilly and Hannity are not Journalist, they have openly said so. They belong to the entertaining section of Fox News. Shepard and Kelly are very conservative and I listen to them regularly. You speak as if these individuals just joined Fox News when Trump decided to run. School yard Bully Trump, took offense to Kelly standing up to him and daring to ask him questions about his treatment of women and for that, you guys say she is no longer conservative? I guess all the past US presidents (GOP and Democrat) that are still alive are not supporting Trump, Bush Senior have indicated that he will be voting for Hillary, I guess they are not conservative. Ryan, McCain, and a host of GOP Senators, Reps, etc have withdrawn their support for Trump, I guess they are not conservative any more.

Main street conservative news papers e.g. the Cincinnati Enquirer which hadn't endorsed a Democrat in almost 100yrs, Endorsed Hillary....The chronic conservative Arizona Republic, who had backed only Republic candidate in its 126 yrs history broke that tradition and endorse Hillary, The Columbus Dispatch, another Conservative darling endorsed Hillary...If you are not deaf or blind, you who has seen a pattern here...Trump is damaged goods.

Christie, an avid Trump supporter, who is also heading Trump's Presidential Transition Team, just announced today that, he cannot defend Trump...Trump's campaign manager, have starting laying down bases for an exit due to some 'family needs'.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by engrchykae(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
lielbree:

Well said. Hillary is quite corrupt that's why even her supporters don't trust her. But with this "grab them by the pusssy thing" Christmas has come early for Hillary.

And yes, Nigerians are stweepid for voting buhari
Let's see if we will be able to correct the mistake by 2019
the way bubu is treating Tinubu,do you think he cares about ur PVC in 2019.
VOTES WILL NOT COUNT IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS.
he is above the law.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ycat: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Not only democrats but the news media.
Establishment hates it if they can't get their own guy in there. Trump an outsider is going to remove their hands from the plate, and dislodge the establishment, not a small fight., but this is the year against the establishment.
neocortex:

It is Trump vs Democrats.
Many powerful republicans are campaigning against Trump,
he is on his own.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by neocortex: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
ycat:
Establishment hates it if they can't get their own guy in there. Trump an outsider is going to remove their hands from the plate, and dislodge the establishment, not a small fight., but this is the year against the establishment.

I doubt if Trump can win the battle, it would have been a lot easier
if he was contesting against sanders, who himself isn't loved by traditional
democrats, not the Clintons who have got so much traditional network in the US.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by engrchykae(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Saicology212:

If I didn't know better, I'd have said Trump was a planted stooge to stage-manage a rail-roaded victory for the democrats given the fact that he used to be pals with Bill Clinton, and they even played golf together.

Certainly, no well informed, erudite and articulate politician and candidate for the White House could have come up with such bombastic pronouncements and wild, incendiary statements like what Donald Trump consistently throws around with stupendous, reckless abandon.

Consistency of form is a definition of true nature. The argument is not about the lewdness of the thoughts or utterances, the operative discussion is the thought processes and misguided communications from a public official who aspires to the number one political office in the world.

We are talking about a garrulous individual who knows nothing about initiating "politically correct" discourse, nor does he know how to sustain implicit mental advantage in tough conversations without resorting to petulance, sheer buffoonery and mind-numbing rhetorics.

And the temerity to drag Bill Clinton, an individual of equal and matching reckless indiscretions, into his considerations for public pardon defines an impenitent resolve; not minding Bill is husband to his political opponent and rival in the race for the White House.

The general import is, when the crotch-grabbing and kissing banter elevates in consideration to keen discussions on global peace, is this the kind of man we want in charge of a nuke?

For me, Trump is finished, not just for this political contest in the race for the White House, but for all future endeavours and challenges. He is basically damaged goods; a tainted product the GOP should do well the stay away from.
u see my dear,the powers that be in U.S.A intentionally brought Trump so that Hillary will win.when they wanted Obama to win the republicans fronted an old McCain.
Americans are beginning to play into the hands of the men who run the united states irrespective of democrat or republican inclinations.
they are like Nigeria where apc or pdp don't matter among the elites but power is all that matters.
EVEN TRUMP KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING,HE IS NOT SERIOUS,HE IS A DISTRACTION AND HE WOULD BE REWARDED.
LEARNT THE TRUMP GUY WAS IN SUPPORT OF THE IRAQI INVASION AND HE IS AN ARMS DEALER BUT TURNED AROUND TO BLAME HILLARY.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by engrchykae(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
ollah2:
Vote Hilary and expect more wars. Her first intention is ousting Assad which will create more terrorist groups. It could also lead to 3rd world war. USA and it's Allies on one side of the rope, Russia and her Allies on the other end while Syria is in between.

World War 3 is looming

One world order
One world president
One world currency

U THINK TRUMP IS AN ALTERNATIVE,THE MAN SUPPORTED THE IRAQ WAR,HE IS A BIZMAN AND ALSO DEAL IN ARMS.
AMERICANS ARE CAUGHT BETWEEN THE BLUE SEA AND THE DEVIL
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by engrchykae(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Una wan still spoil USA as una take spoil Nigeria cheesy
I AM IN SUPPORT OF TRUMP BECAUSE USA SUPPORTED BUHARI,SO AM RETURNING THE FAVOR,LET TRUMP RUN USA THE WAY BUHARI IS RUNNING NIGERIA
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ycat: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
I think about that too and I'm sure Trump himself thinks about that.

Hillary Clinton has been the democrats de facto president since 2005 and the only reason he lost to Obama is "the first black president" factor. The same reason the democrats leadership never gave Sanders a fighting chance, it was a coronation of Hillary from the onset.

Even though the democrats will rig this election like they always do, I believe patriotic voice will go a long way. With the billions raised and spent on campaign ads and the news media machine at her disposal, she's barely getting her nose out of the water.

And the most important of all is taking sides which are GOOD and EVIL, and according to the prophetic word, Trump is the Cyrus of our time. The next president of the US is the 45th president of the US, and Isaiah 45 talks about a builder who is going be used by God to rebuild the Babylon (America). That already speaks volume. This is the most hated presidential candidate in the history of the United States, he has not killed a single soul not has he planned a terrorist attack anywhere in the world or killed foreign human rights activists and head of states yet globalists have mobilized to stop him, from what? Fill the blank. I take consolation in the fact that if God wants Trump to be there, no one can stop him.
neocortex:

I doubt if Trump can win the battle, it would have been a lot easier
if he was contesting against sanders, who himself isn't loved by traditional
democrats, not the Clintons who have got so much traditional network in the US.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by engrchykae(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mujtahida:

Go goggle and read up on the Jews and how they have been and still are the number one enemy of the human race. You will be shocked!
THE CAUCASOIDS ARE THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE HUMAN RACE.
DON'T MIND THE PROPAGANDAS AGAINST JEWS.
ALEXANDER THE GREAT MURDERER WAS SENT BY ARISTOTLE WHO LEARNT FROM EGYPT TO STEAL THE DOCUMENTS AND IMPORTANT MYSTERY BOOKS,CLAIMING HE BURNT THE LIBRARY WHILE HE ACTUALLY STOLE THE BOOKS,HITLER IS NOT A JEW BUT A RACIST AND SICK CAUCASOID,LUGARD IS BRITON I CAN GO ON AND ON.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by engrchykae(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
sunshineV:
I just want to see that country run by a woman
JUST LIKE U WANTED TO SEE NIGERIA RUN BY A NEPA BILL CERTIFICATE HOLDER.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ycat: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Trump NEVER supported iraq war, it was a news media cook up.
engrchykae:
U THINK TRUMP IS AN ALTERNATIVE,THE MAN SUPPORTED THE IRAQ WAR,HE IS A BIZMAN AND ALSO DEAL IN ARMS.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Danyayebs: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
ycat:
You are a left-wing brainwashed zombie who sees truth as conspiracy and lies as gospel, always trying to lie as if invisible. You don't sound like anyone who watches any conservative news, what you are saying is exactly what your co liberal loons say to try to pretend to move to the middle. You have no idea of what you are saying, in fact you sound deaf and blind. Calling Megyn and Shep conservatives removes you from this conversation.

It's only in your dreams that O'Reilly is not a journalist, and I wish your cowardly left media can be as honest as Hannity.

The republican establishment, closet democrats and pseudo conservative newspapers have always been again Trump cos they know he's coming after their corruption ridden soup pots, and it will no longer be business as usual.

Christy saying he can't defend Trump doesn't withdraw his support for him, you won't know that since you are in over your head in discuss your brain will have to be adjusted to be able to grasp. I'm frustrated over what Trump says sometimes and I can't defend him on them especially the Hollywood access recording (that was heavily edited by the way) but have no choice than to support him looking at what is at stake if the heartless devil Hillary gets there. Guess what, the true patriotic republicans and independents will have this one more moment reflecting on the big picture before the election and cover their noses and vote Trump.

You have no evidence other than Trump has be kind to women more than the Clintons. The "Trump insults women" mantra is a democrats media agenda, Trump insulted anyone that insulted him first, man or woman.

Go back and stay in your corner where you have been brainwashed beyond a point of turning around.
He was polite when speaking to you he made points well arranged you just loaded insults and showed irresponsibilty here with no single point which explains how truthful what he said is
#justsaying
#peace

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by neocortex: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
ycat:
I think about that too and I'm sure Trump himself thinks about that.

Hillary Clinton has been the democrats de facto president since 2005 and the only reason he lost to Obama is "the first black president" factor. The same reason the democrats leadership never gave Sanders a fighting chance, it was a coronation of Hillary from the onset.

Even though the democrats will rig this election like they always do, I believe patriotic voice will go a long way. With the billions raised and spent on campaign ads and the news media machine at her disposal, she's barely getting her nose out of the water.

And the most important of all is taking sides which are GOOD and EVIL, and according to the prophetic word, Trump is the Cyrus of our time. The next president of the US is the 45th president of the US, and Isaiah 45 talks about a builder who is going be used by God to rebuild the Babylon (America). That already speaks volume. This is the most hated presidential candidate in the history of the United States, he has not killed a single soul not has he planned a terrorist attack anywhere in the world or killed foreign human rights activists and head of states yet globalists have mobilized to stop him, from what? Fill the blank. I take consolation in the fact that if God wants Trump to be there, no one can stop him.

While I agree with your other points, Trump is neither a saviour nor a builder,
to be objective , Trump will end up drawing the U.S back into a shell if elected,
same thing that happened to UK after the collapse of the British empire.

Personally, I will not support a candidate who does not possess self-regulation
or extensive political knowledge and is occasionally unstable because no matter
how you believe Trump presidency will be, he will still have to be dealing with
congress and I can assure you that 99%
of its domestic plans will be derailed by a very hostile congress.

As a political novice, the best thing Trump should have done is being mute
on some issues especially controversial ones if even if he doesn't support
such, why those that will vote for him would do so regardless of what he
says or do, but he needs more than his core supporters to win.

I believe that sheer populism is insufficient to put a character of Trump in
the white house in a self-regulating system such as the US except by force.
If he can't make deals, he can't make progress.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ollah2: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
engrchykae:

There's always a lesser evil. Trump is
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by lielbree: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
engrchykae:
the way bubu is treating Tinubu,do you think he cares about ur PVC in 2019.
VOTES WILL NOT COUNT IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS.
he is above the law.
angry then we need to look for the Indian lady with the apple!
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kentuta(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hades2016:
seriously !!!!!!! Better pray he doesn't take that seat because if he does seat there then expect our Yankee brothers deported back home or even killed in USA

Stop living on propaganda... A word of advice
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Sirmuel1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
engrchykae:
I AM IN SUPPORT OF TRUMP BECAUSE USA SUPPORTED BUHARI,SO AM RETURNING THE FAVOR,LET TRUMP RUN USA THE WAY BUHARI IS RUNNING NIGERIA

Hahaha cheesy

Abeg make I enter there first before the bros win
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ycat: 3:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Even Clintons can't say Trump is not a builder. And he's much of a saviour (if we must use the word)than Clinton.

And what do self regulation mean? The same term that politicians have used for ages to deceive you. Because of my nature, I prefer real people, scripted people like Hilary Clinton are just too fake and you can never get to her heart. People will be free when politicians start to speak from their hearts, not some statements with dead visions.

If Obama could deal with republican congress and Senate, Trump can even do better, that's a man that loves America and will put the country first.

Again, Trump is not a politician and can't be what he's not. He speaks from the heart and that's what we love about him. That's what put him above 16 seasoned politicians, and though Clintons are monsters, Trump has given her a good fight and it remains to be seen who between the two gets to the finish line.

Trump has what it takes. He wrote the Art of the deal and can cut better deal of prosperity for the US unlike Clinton's deal of blood and tears.

neocortex:

While I agree with your other points, Trump is neither a saviour nor a builder,
to be objective , Trump will end up drawing the U.S back into a shell if elected,
same thing that happened to UK after the collapse of the British empire.

Personally, I will not support a candidate who does not possess self-regulation
or extensive political knowledge and is occasionally unstable because no matter
how you believe Trump presidency will be, he will still have to be dealing with
congress and I can assure you that 99%
of its domestic plans will be derailed by a very hostile congress.

As a political novice, the best thing Trump should have done is being mute
on some issues especially controversial ones if even if he doesn't support
such, why those that will vote for him would do so regardless of what he
says or do, but he needs more than his core supporters to win.

I believe that sheer populism is insufficient to put a character of Trump in
the white house in a self-regulating system such as the US except by force.
If he can't make deals, he can't make progress.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ycat: 3:36am On Oct 13, 2016
Where is the insult that's out of place in response to his comments, mumu? I can see you bathed with the coolaid they gave you to drink. Drag yourself out of the way, this is not "who wore it better".
Danyayebs:

He was polite when speaking to you he made points well arranged you just loaded insults and showed irresponsibilty here with no single point which explains how truthful what he said is
#justsaying
#peace
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Mujtahida: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2016
engrchykae:
ALEXANDER THE GREAT MURDERER WAS SENT BY ARISTOTLE WHO LEARNT FROM EGYPT TO STEAL THE DOCUMENTS AND IMPORTANT MYSTERY BOOKS,CLAIMING HE BURNT THE LIBRARY WHILE HE ACTUALLY STOLE THE BOOKS,HITLER IS NOT A JEW BUT A RACIST AND SICK CAUCASOID,LUGARD IS BRITON I CAN GO ON AND ON.
There's no propaganda against the Jews. The Jews are the greatest propagandist of all time. Right from ancient times they alone of all races have nursed messianic dreams of subjugation the other races and ruling the goyim. I know about Alexander the great. I have read plutarch's lives but do you know about the Jews? Have you read the other side of history, the history not taught in schools? Do you know what Cicero and other ancient writers said about them? See thiswww.biblebelievers.org.au, read the Jews and their lies by Martin Luther, read the controversy of zion by Douglas Reed, read Judaism strange gods by michael Hoffman, read the Jewish revolutionary spirit by Hoffman, read firestorm :the bombing of dresden by Addison, read the nameless War by Ramsay, read writings of Nesta Webster,read the secret relationship between blacks and Jews published by the nation of Islam, read the protocols of the elders of zion, read the writings of Wilhelm Marrs, go read on this websites real Jew. Com, darkmoon. me, henrymakow.com. Which race has been driven out of more than 100 nations? Which race claims to be the chosen? Have you heard about the Rothchilds, who was behind the World Wars? Who was behind the English, French and Russian revolution? Who was behind communism? Who nurtured feminism, cultural Marxism? Who says the holocaust should not be questioned? Who has made it a crime and prosecutes those who questions the official story about the holocaust? Who fosters race wars? Who was behind slavery? And then we can talk about propaganda.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Mujtahida: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2016
engrchykae:
Do you know what apostle Paul called the Jews? do you know what Jesus said about them? When you have examined the line of history those sources I have given you thread then you can come talk about propaganda. Read The Jewish Religion : it's influence today by Elizabeth Dillings read the writings of Eustace Mullins. Who controls the media, Hollywood, U. S foreign policy, international banking, debt money, music industry? Go and probe. At least examine the claims of the other side and weigh the evidence and see which one tilts in the direction of the truth.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by engrchykae(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Mujtahida:

Do you know what apostle Paul called the Jews? do you know what Jesus said about them? When you have examined the line of history those sources I have given you thread then you can come talk about propaganda. Read The Jewish Religion : it's influence today by Elizabeth Dillings read the writings of Eustace Mullins. Who controls the media, Hollywood, U. S foreign policy, international banking, debt money, music industry? Go and probe. At least examine the claims of the other side and weigh the evidence and see which one tilts in the direction of the truth.
all those works you mentioned are inspired not by creativity or desire to impact learning but envy,jealousy and hate.
before the European organised systematic killing of Jews,there was a propaganda called the "protocols of the elders of Zion" then the Nuremberg edict,the embargo on Jews not to participate in businesses all over Europe maybe with the exception of England leaving them with lending money with interest which the European authorities knew to be against the faith of the Jews,but a son of Israel in Germany known as Mayer Amschel turned his curse into an eternal blessing and went ahead to give birth to the banking industry and would later say"give me the control of a nation's currency and I don't care who makes its laws"
Europeans are very insecure people who believed that they must oppress others before they would feel secured.
the only caucasoid I respect are the Greeks and maybe because they have influences from Egypt and Asia but European mainland are a different case.
Take for example today,who does racism if not the sick Europe?
Alexander,Julius Caesar,Napoleon,Agamemnon that destroyed Troy because of one woman that left her husband,lugard,queen of England,francesco pizarro,Hitler,Mussolini etc are Caucasians who murdered men in millions,destroyed cultures and turned truth upside down for a Euro-centric world.
you will believe every thrash against Jews if you are a Moslem.
the Spanish inquisition are yet to be rivaled in the shedding of blood.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by neocortex: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
ycat:
Even Clintons can't say Trump is not a builder. And he's much of a saviour (if we must use the word)than Clinton.

And what do self regulation mean? The same term that politicians have used for ages to deceive you. Because of my nature, I prefer real people, scripted people like Hilary Clinton are just too fake and you can never get to her heart. People will be free when politicians start to speak from their hearts, not some statements with dead visions.

If Obama could deal with republican congress and Senate, Trump can even do better, that's a man that loves America and will put the country first.

Again, Trump is not a politician and can't be what he's not. He speaks from the heart and that's what we love about him. That's what put him above 16 seasoned politicians, and though Clintons are monsters, Trump has given her a good fight and it remains to be seen who between the two gets to the finish line.

Trump has what it takes. He wrote the Art of the deal and can cut better deal of prosperity for the US unlike Clinton's deal of blood and tears.

You are entitled to your opinion, however, there is a difference between
been real and unstable. I will take the same stance I took during GEJ vs PMB
campaign.

I don't fall for cheap talk , anyone can make any promise, but it takes
more than mouth to achieve anything.

I am not one of those who believe in gambling and hoping all will be well,
it is either a candidate can be trusted to play by the rules or not, there is no
"but" in this case.

If you listen to Obama himself, a moderate politician, he never "dealt" with
the congress as you put it, in fact of many of his goals are still left hanging.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Mujtahida: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2016
engrchykae:
all those works you mentioned are inspired not by creativity or desire to impact learning but envy,jealousy and hate.
before the European organised systematic killing of Jews,there was a propaganda called the "protocols of the elders of Zion" then the Nuremberg edict,the embargo on Jews not to participate in businesses all over Europe maybe with the exception of England leaving them with lending money with interest which the European authorities knew to be against the faith of the Jews,but a son of Israel in Germany known as Mayer Amschel turned his curse into an eternal blessing and went ahead to give birth to the banking industry and would later say"give me the control of a nation's currency and I don't care who makes its laws"
Europeans are very insecure people who believed that they must oppress others before they would feel secured.
the only caucasoid I respect are the Greeks and maybe because they have influences from Egypt and Asia but European mainland are a different case.
Take for example today,who does racism if not the sick Europe?
Alexander,Julius Caesar,Napoleon,Agamemnon that destroyed Troy because of one woman that left her husband,lugard,queen of England,francesco pizarro,Hitler,Mussolini etc are Caucasians who murdered men in millions,destroyed cultures and turned truth upside down for a Euro-centric world.
you will believe every thrash against Jews if you are a Moslem.
the Spanish inquisition are yet to be rivaled in the shedding of blood.
I am not a Muslim. I will ask you this simple question: why did Paul call the Jews the enemies of all mankind? Why did Jesus call them the children of the Devil? Why did Muhammed warn Muslims to be wary of the Jews. What did Malaysian prime minister Dr. Muhammad Mahathir say Jews control the world economy? Are these persons causcasoids? What about what Jews have said about themselves : Gilad Atzom, Israel Shishak, Harold Wallace Rosenthal, Benjamin Freedman, Norman Finkelstein, Shlomo Sand, Nathaniel Kapner, Ariel Toaff (Son of the chief rabbi of Rome and author of blood passover) Karl Marx on the Jewish question. Who financed both sides in the continental Napoleonic Wars? Who made huge gains from spreading false rumors about the battle of Waterloo, who foisted on the world the toxic ideology called Marxism, who committed the butcheries in Revolutionary Russia-Lenin, Trotsky, Illya Ehrenberg, what of Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg? Ask yourself why of all the races in the world only the Jews have drawn universal scorn and hatred? You dismiss the sources I gave you by saying there are not inspired by creativity (I consider this laughable. Most creative works are fictions) or the desire to impact learning.. You took the easy way out Bro. The issue is not creativity or the desire to impact learning or whether it is motivated by envy or jealousy. The question is:is what is said the truth, how does the evidence weigh in the scales of truth? In which direction does the balance of probability tilt? What do you know about Europeans carrying out systematic killings of Jews other than that six million Jews were killed by the Nazis? Have you heard the narrative of the other side? Do you just believe everything you read or you examine it and test opposing claims? Are you aware that numerous scholars have debunked the hallowed myth of six million Jews killed by Nazis and daily more and more people all over the world are waking up to the gross swindle called the holocaust thanks to the Internet? Who were the majority of the prosecutors, investigators, judges involved in the nuremberg trials? Jews! (Nemo dat quod non habet-you cannot be a judge in your own case) Do you know that the plaque stating the number of Jews purportedly killed in one camps had to be reduced in the face of evidence that the numbers written before were false? The historicity of every other event can be questioned and is often questioned freely without any fear but why has the dogma of the holocaust become inviolable and unquestionably sacred? Why has it been criminalised in about 17 countries? You know nothing about the Jewish Religion if you say it forbids usury. I know you think the Bible is the text of the Jewish Religion. You are simply naive if not ignorant! Does the Talmud forbid usury? Does the Talmud not encourage Jews to rip off gentiles any way they can? Islam, Christianity (especially the Catholic Church) forbids usury not Judaism. As far as the protocols are concerned you have swallowed the bait that it is propaganda. Respectfully Sir, your version of history is the official, politically correct narrative. Would you mind removing the blinkers from your eyes and sample alternative viewpoints or rather look at the evidence of the other side? Chimamanda warned about the dangers of a single story. There's a Latin maxim which encapsulates the same principle and in fact predates Chimamanda 's by thousands of years and is considered one of the twin pillars of Natural Justice - audi alterem partem which means to hear the other side. Do well to educate yourself on these issues rather than dismissing them as propaganda without considering whether the veracity or otherwise of the claims made in the sources I provided or at best conducting your own research.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ycat: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Your words are so empty and can't even be called talking points, only you know what you are talking about cos it has no bearing with issues on ground. I hate to take a peek or be in your world,

You are contradicting yourself, how can you hate cheap talk and then want to be on the side of tried and true commander of cheap talk who hasn't achieved anything in all her life in politics?

Again you are either sleep-typing This or just trolling. What exactly are you saying? Only fools do same thing over and again and expect different result. When you talk about gambling, Trump is a better choice to gamble with if you put the works and pasts of the two candidates into consideration. Trump can never be as ruthless as Clinton who has left a trail of blood and pain in her path, the most corrupt and devilish person in America today is none other than Hillary
You are wrong again Obama is NOT a moderate politician. He was groomed by Marshall a seasoned political activist. He then started his hold-hostage chicago politics in law firm that was law itself, then to community organizing. Obama had no goal save for the very unpatriotic anti republic left-wing loony ideas to destroy America for their NWO agenda. Look at his Obama care (that even Clinton called crazy idea) has fallen apart. It is a fraud and most companies involved are pulling out. Is it his transgender bathroom where men can take a peek at young girls or even rape then that is so good to you? Mehn! You have to have it really bad to think these are commendable and expect bills like these to be passed by republicans.

In all you are not making any sense.

neocortex:

You are entitled to your opinion, however, there is a difference between
been real and unstable. I will take the same stance I took during GEJ vs PMB
campaign.

I don't fall for cheap talk , anyone can make any promise, but it takes
more than mouth to achieve anything.

I am not one of those who believe in gambling and hoping all will be well,
it is either a candidate can be trusted to play by the rules or not, there is no
"but" in this case.

If you listen to Obama himself, a moderate politician, he never "dealt" with
the congress as you put it, in fact of many of his goals are still left hanging.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by missjo(f): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Interesting convo here cool
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by linearity: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
ycat:

I must have pinched a raw nerve there, take heart & sorry.

The Truth is, Hillary Clinton, is one of the weakest candidates to have ever ran for the Presidency in decades and you guys had the chance to nominate a credible candidate to defeat her and you blew that chance by going to the fringe of society to pick a loser. Despite your characterization, I have voted for both GOP and Democrat Presidential candidates in the past, I am a registered Independent.

The GOP media caused all these with their hate for Obama, and Hannity & Rush your two fan boys are major contributors to this inevitable Hillary Clinton win come November 8. Both of them pushed lots of hate and conspiracy to the base that, it become impossible to nominate a true conservative, YES Trump is not a conservative.

I read that deep red Utah is now a virtual three way tie between Trump, Hilary & Gary; is Utah now a 'Pseudo Conservative State" in your books? Remember, they have been voting to GOP since the 60s. I do not know how proves, you guys need in order to know that you nominated a loser, so you can course correct next time instead of putting labels on people that pointed to obvious flaws in your process and candidate. Yes, Hillary will never win Utah and the chances of Gary winning is also slim to almost none, but the fact that this new development will force the GOP to now dedicate Resources back to Utah and start running ads there and do some mobilization there is epic and it reduces takes time and Resources away from true battleground states, where they would have been needed.

Just forget this election, Hillary is your President for the next 4 years! Please, remember, she is still very weak, if you do not blow the nomination process in 2020, you have a good and better chance of making her a one term President.

Remember the cardinal rule of US Presidential Elections, the Republican nor the Democratic voters do not decide the US Presidential Elections; the Independents do. You must appeal to the independents and moving to extreme right or extreme left is nail in the coffin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.