Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter (57391 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky / Muslim Woman Call Herself A Silent Trump Supporter-- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Hades2016(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
kentuta:

Stop living on propaganda... A word of advice
I hear you Mr know it all
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by linearity: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
neocortex:

I doubt if Trump can win the battle, it would have been a lot easier
if he was contesting against sanders, who himself isn't loved by traditional
democrats, not the Clintons who have got so much traditional network in the US.

Not True, Sander would have also taken Trump to the Cleaners and would have gotten better margins against Trump by now compare to what Trump is doing.

The key to American politics is, both parties will eventually rally around their candidates no matter who that individual is and no matter how divisive the nominating process was.

The issue is wining independents and those in the middle, Sander had been an Independent but caucus with the Democrats, he would have had more traction with Independents compare to Hillary, plus Hillary is a very weak candidate and the weakest fielded by the Democrats in decades.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by linearity: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
ycat:
I think about that too and I'm sure Trump himself thinks about that.

Hillary Clinton has been the democrats de facto president since 2005 and the only reason he lost to Obama is "the first black president" factor. The same reason the democrats leadership never gave Sanders a fighting chance, it was a coronation of Hillary from the onset.

Even though the democrats will rig this election like they always do, I believe patriotic voice will go a long way. With the billions raised and spent on campaign ads and the news media machine at her disposal, she's barely getting her nose out of the water.

And the most important of all is taking sides which are GOOD and EVIL, and according to the prophetic word, Trump is the Cyrus of our time. The next president of the US is the 45th president of the US, and Isaiah 45 talks about a builder who is going be used by God to rebuild the Babylon (America). That already speaks volume. This is the most hated presidential candidate in the history of the United States, he has not killed a single soul not has he planned a terrorist attack anywhere in the world or killed foreign human rights activists and head of states yet globalists have mobilized to stop him, from what? Fill the blank. I take consolation in the fact that if God wants Trump to be there, no one can stop him.

Great that, you are coming to the realization that, you put your trust in a loser like Trump and have resigned to fate that Hillary will be your next President.

Now, remember, Hillary is still a weak candidate and you have a chance to knock her out come 2020; you must appeal to the independents and conspiracy theories do not fly well with them. You have started paddling one....that '...democrats will rig this election like they always do".

I guess, you understand how Presidential Elections in the US are...., they are not National like in Nigeria. Each State conduct their Elections, collect their results, count them, announce the results and even decide how the their electorate college votes are divided....Now, there are more Republican Governors in the US than Democrat Governors, more Republican Secretary of States than Democrat Secretary of States....which means, more Republicans, will have interactions with this elections than democrats, but you still believe that democrats will 'rig this election like they always do'?

There are some conspiracy theories about the voting machines, those have been debunked repeatedly....if 'democrats will rig this election like they always do', can you explain why they did not rig it the last two cycles to retain/take over the Senate and House?

The only outside electoral process intervention into US Presidential Elections, where the voice of the people was mooted was the SCOTUS deciding for Bush and truncating the recount process in FL. Bush was only leading by 327-votes out of 6 million votes and FL laws allow a manual recount in those situation. Bush Jr was the Governor and Harris the Secretary of State was a GOP as well and she truncated the recount process in three counties and announced the results, despite her discretion, FL courts ruled in favor of Al'Gore but Bush Jr wanting to do big brother a favor appealed to the divided SCOTUS who then ruled on party 5-4 line on equal clause protection (which essentially invalidates FL recount laws which gives each candidate the latitude to choose which counties they want manual recounts from, FL did this to converse time from counting the whole State returns - but SCOTUS wanting to side with Bush seized on the 14th amended equal clause protection, that by counting only some votes, they are been given more protections than others, which is dumb!), thereby awarding the election to Georgia Bush...That is the only dark history and steal of America Presidential elections, and it was master-minded by the Republicans.

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by neocortex: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
linearity:

Not True, 1. Sander would have also taken Trump to the Cleaners and would have gotten better margins against Trump by now compare to what Trump is doing.

2. The key to American politics is, both parties will eventually rally around their candidates no matter who that individual is and no matter how divisive the nominating process was.

The issue is wining independents and those in the middle, Sander had been an Independent but caucus with the Democrats, he would have had more traction with Independents compare to Hillary, plus Hillary is a very weak candidate and the weakest fielded by the Democrats in decades.

1. Trump doesn't need to be taking to the cleaners, he already did that himself
and you forgot that sanders core supporters are young white americans same as trump.

2. There is always an exception to the rule and this upcoming election will be one.
Are you aware that clinton is now tying with trump in utah, a republican leaning
state since 1964 ?
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ycat: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
I read only your first paragraph cos I don't have time talking to a wall and can't read trash.

Even Hillary herself can't say she is going to win the election and that's why she's dragging her drugged-self kicking and screaming 5 days in 1 day out, when her double can't make appearance for her. You can keep consoling yourself with nonsense, I expect Trump to win, but the election can go either way. Get it, this election is a toss up and anything can happen.
linearity:

Great that, you are coming to the realization that, you put your trust in a loser like Trump and have resigned to fate that Hillary will be your next President.

Now, remember, Hillary is still a weak candidate and you have a chance to knock her out come 2020; you must appeal to the independents and conspiracy theories do not fly well with them. You have started paddling one....that '...democrats will rig this election like they always do".

I guess, you understand how Presidential Elections in the US are...., they are not National like in Nigeria. Each State conduct their Elections, collect their results, count them, announce the results and even decide how the their electorate college votes are divided....Now, there are more Republican Governors in the US than Democrat Governors, more Republican Secretary of States than Democrat Secretary of States....which means, more Republicans, will have interactions with this elections than democrats, but you still believe that democrats will 'rig this election like they always do'?

There are some conspiracy theories about the voting machines, those have been debunked repeatedly....if 'democrats will rig this election like they always do', can you explain why they did not rig it the last two cycles to retain/take over the Senate and House?

The only outside electoral process intervention into US Presidential Elections, where the voice of the people was mooted was the SCOTUS deciding for Bush and truncating the recount process in FL. Bush was only leading by 327-votes out of 6 million votes and FL laws allow a manual recount in those situation. Bush Jr was the Governor and Harris the Secretary of State was a GOP as well and she truncated the recount process in three counties and announced the results, despite her discretion, FL courts ruled in favor of Al'Gore but Bush Jr wanting to do big brother a favor appealed to the divided SCOTUS who then ruled on party 5-4 line on equal clause protection (which essentially invalidates FL recount laws which gives each candidate the latitude to choose which counties they want manual recounts from, FL did this to converse time from counting the whole State returns - but SCOTUS wanting to side with Bush seized on the 14th amended equal clause protection, that by counting only some votes, they are been given more protections than others, which is dumb!), thereby awarding the election to Georgia Bush...That is the only dark history and steal of America Presidential elections, and it was master-minded by the Republicans.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by linearity: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
neocortex:

1. Trump doesn't need to be taking to the cleaners, he already did that himself
and you forgot that sanders core supporters are young white americans same as trump.

2. There is always an exception to the rule and this upcoming election will be one.
Are you aware that clinton is now tying with trump in utah, a republican leaning
state since 1964 ?

Agreed, but Hillary will never win Utah and I doubt Gary will win it either. But the fact that, they are polling equally in Utah is epic and means that GOP will have to reallocate resources back to Utah, what they have never done in decades.

Also, remember, that is only one poll...lets wait for other polls to come in. Trump fight with Romney is not helping him either in Utah, but I see Trump winning Utah eventually.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by neocortex: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
ycat:
Your words are so empty and can't even be called talking points, only you know what you are talking about cos it has no bearing with issues on ground. I hate to take a peek or be in your world,

You are contradicting yourself, how can you hate cheap talk and then want to be on the side of tried and true commander of cheap talk who hasn't achieved anything in all her life in politics?

Again you are either sleep-typing This or just trolling. What exactly are you saying? Only fools do same thing over and again and expect different result. When you talk about gambling, Trump is a better choice to gamble with if you put the works and pasts of the two candidates into consideration. Trump can never be as ruthless as Clinton who has left a trail of blood and pain in her path, the most corrupt and devilish person in America today is none other than Hillary
You are wrong again Obama is NOT a moderate politician. He was groomed by Marshall a seasoned political activist. He then started his hold-hostage chicago politics in law firm that was law itself, then to community organizing. Obama had no goal save for the very unpatriotic anti republic left-wing loony ideas to destroy America for their NWO agenda. Look at his Obama care (that even Clinton called crazy idea) has fallen apart. It is a fraud and most companies involved are pulling out. Is it his transgender bathroom where men can take a peek at young girls or even rape then that is so good to you? Mehn! You have to have it really bad to think these are commendable and expect bills like these to be passed by republicans.

In all you are not making any sense.

I am afraid this will be the end of this back and forth banter, unless you have
any new thing to say apart from your baseless "Trump is great", "Trump is good",
"Trump is my saviour" mantra.

My post is clear enough too bad you couldn't comprehend it, on one hand I pointed out how
an unstable character isn't fit to be a president no matter what he promises to do, and in another
point I alluded to the fact that Trump is driving potential supporters away by not keeping
quiet on controversial issues. Please how are these two statements contradictory ?

The "wise" germans installed hitler even though they knew he was an unstable character but
he fooled them with sweet talks and they end up losing 8 million germans to a senseless war.

If the only solution a supposedly "wise" man can think of is jumping into a black
hole and hoping to land in utopia, then one has to question wisdom of such a man,
that is if he has any.

If being "fool" means preserving the lives and economic stability of ones generation as
opposed to gambling them away on the alter of a smooth talking but unstable politician then
"foolishness" in this case is nothing but wisdom.

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by engrchykae(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Mujtahida:

I am not a Muslim. I will ask you this simple question: why did Paul call the Jews the enemies of all mankind? Why did Jesus call them the children of the Devil? Why did Muhammed warn Muslims to be wary of the Jews. What did Malaysian prime minister Dr. Muhammad Mahathir say Jews control the world economy? Are these persons causcasoids? What about what Jews have said about themselves : Gilad Atzom, Israel Shishak, Harold Wallace Rosenthal, Benjamin Freedman, Norman Finkelstein, Shlomo Sand, Nathaniel Kapner, Ariel Toaff (Son of the chief rabbi of Rome and author of blood passover) Karl Marx on the Jewish question. Who financed both sides in the continental Napoleonic Wars? Who made huge gains from spreading false rumors about the battle of Waterloo, who foisted on the world the toxic ideology called Marxism, who committed the butcheries in Revolutionary Russia-Lenin, Trotsky, Illya Ehrenberg, what of Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg? Ask yourself why of all the races in the world only the Jews have drawn universal scorn and hatred? You dismiss the sources I gave you by saying there are not inspired by creativity (I consider this laughable. Most creative works are fictions) or the desire to impact learning.. You took the easy way out Bro. The issue is not creativity or the desire to impact learning or whether it is motivated by envy or jealousy. The question is:is what is said the truth, how does the evidence weigh in the scales of truth? In which direction does the balance of probability tilt? What do you know about Europeans carrying out systematic killings of Jews other than that six million Jews were killed by the Nazis? Have you heard the narrative of the other side? Do you just believe everything you read or you examine it and test opposing claims? Are you aware that numerous scholars have debunked the hallowed myth of six million Jews killed by Nazis and daily more and more people all over the world are waking up to the gross swindle called the holocaust thanks to the Internet? Who were the majority of the prosecutors, investigators, judges involved in the nuremberg trials? Jews! (Nemo dat quod non habet-you cannot be a judge in your own case) Do you know that the plaque stating the number of Jews purportedly killed in one camps had to be reduced in the face of evidence that the numbers written before were false? The historicity of every other event can be questioned and is often questioned freely without any fear but why has the dogma of the holocaust become inviolable and unquestionably sacred? Why has it been criminalised in about 17 countries? You know nothing about the Jewish Religion if you say it forbids usury. I know you think the Bible is the text of the Jewish Religion. You are simply naive if not ignorant! Does the Talmud forbid usury? Does the Talmud not encourage Jews to rip off gentiles any way they can? Islam, Christianity (especially the Catholic Church) forbids usury not Judaism. As far as the protocols are concerned you have swallowed the bait that it is propaganda. Respectfully Sir, your version of history is the official, politically correct narrative. Would you mind removing the blinkers from your eyes and sample alternative viewpoints or rather look at the evidence of the other side? Chimamanda warned about the dangers of a single story. There's a Latin maxim which encapsulates the same principle and in fact predates Chimamanda 's by thousands of years and is considered one of the twin pillars of Natural Justice - audi alterem partem which means to hear the other side. Do well to educate yourself on these issues rather than dismissing them as propaganda without considering whether the veracity or otherwise of the claims made in the sources I provided or at best conducting your own research.
most of your allegations against the Jews came from the "invisible hand or invisible government",the invisible house of Rothschilds",protocols of the elders of Zion.
I can never hate the Jews because a thousand nations hate them because my race have been hated and betrayed by the world,I mean igbos,we demanded for our right to self determination and fellow blacks with their European masters supported a genocide against us.
non of these useless writers care to spend an ounce of ink on the Roman show of Shame at the colloseum or the madness of the inquisition,or the impunity of Berlin conference of 1845 where caucasoids shared Africa.
instead of calling robbing what. it is,they baptised robbery as colonialism.
let Jews run the world because if they don't someone more sick will.
apc complained about pdp,today they are in power,are they better?
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Mujtahida: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2016
engrchykae:
most of your allegations against the Jews came from the "invisible hand or invisible government",the invisible house of Rothschilds",protocols of the elders of Zion.
I can never hate the Jews because a thousand nations hate them because my race have been hated and betrayed by the world,I mean igbos,we demanded for our right to self determination and fellow blacks with their European masters supported a genocide against us.
non of these useless writers care to spend an ounce of ink on the Roman show of Shame at the colloseum or the madness of the inquisition,or the impunity of Berlin conference of 1845 where caucasoids shared Africa.
instead of calling robbing what. it is,they baptised robbery as colonialism.
let Jews run the world because if they don't someone more sick will.
apc complained about pdp,today they are in power,are they better?
I do not hate the Jews or any tribal, ethnic or national group of people. I am simply aware that the prevailing dominant view of the Jews as the eternally persecuted victims, as the chosen race, as the saviours of mankind is not true or is not all there is on the question of the Jews. As for Apc/pdp I have realised we are all simply irredeemably doomed if we think politicians of whatever garb can solve the problems confronting this nation. You know some history. Has politicians ever developed any nation? From ancient Greece, Rome to America States men and leaders developed nations. Politicians are cancerous.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by engrchykae(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mujtahida:

I do not hate the Jews or any tribal, ethnic or national group of people. I am simply aware that the prevailing dominant view of the Jews as the eternally persecuted victims, as the chosen race, as the saviours of mankind is not true or is not all there is on the question of the Jews. As for Apc/pdp I have realised we are all simply irredeemably doomed if we think politicians of whatever garb can solve the problems confronting this nation. You know some history. Has politicians ever developed any nation? From ancient Greece, Rome to America States men and leaders developed nations. Politicians are cancerous.
I agree with you on these,statesmen and leaders give birth to prosperous nations while political opportunists have a record of hijacking the system,this is the fate or destiny of nations.
nationalists made Nigeria and today selfish cabal have hijacked the system likewise the USA,it was founded by the Benjamin Franklins,George Washingtons,Patrick Henrys, Andrew Jacksons etc. but todray the Bushes,Trumps,Clintons,etc now run the system, where owners of big businesses use the american govt to protect business interests in other nations such as DuPont would make the govt to interfer i n Liberia in order to keep rubber flowing for DuPont tyre production.
I also believe that USA oil companies are behind the Libya disaster,Iraq.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by seunlly(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.