Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter (57382 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky / Muslim Woman Call Herself A Silent Trump Supporter-- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by linearity: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2016
ycat:
The biggest mistake republicans have made is to allow democrats to corner the media. Now the public only hear what media mafia cooks and exaggerates about Trump while covering up Hillary Clinton's many crimes. They even manipulate the polls and literally in combat with Trump. A big lesson, I'm definitely going into media business, whoever controls the information controls the information!

Bill Clinton's only child is half black who has been banished by Hillary. People have told the guy that they couldn't help him get message to Bill Clinton cos they don't want to be the number 50 person Hillary will kill, as all Clinton's close confidants have wound up dead mysteriously up to 49 of them including the man Hillary had an affair with, heartless woman.

Again, not truth, you listen too much to the GOP complains and spins, without taking time to do some research and look into statistics.

Fox News is a major GOP media power house, it's rating is larger than all the liberal leaning medias combined.

Agreed, their are more liberal leaning medias in the US, but viewership and ratings on the conservative leaning ones outperforms the liberal ones combined.

Which means the conservative message get more exposure and penetration.

The problem is the GOP the distortion in theGOP messaging, making lots of people to discard them.

2 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by amanikondo: 12:39am On Oct 12, 2016
gbemfag:
America is gradually turning to Africa where political parties manifestos is no longer about the betterment of the masses but about what the participants will gain when appointed ( not elected) to powers. Therefore then need to run one another down at all cost to attain their goal.

May God save us.
Still better. We are not complaining.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ycat: 12:46am On Oct 12, 2016
You are dead wrong and need to educate yourself that is if you can drop the jug of the coolaid you are drinking.

I'm beyond your average person that just talk without doing my homework.
Now listen. Ailes owned fox news when it was 50% conservative and liberal started penetrating the channel under him, but went on steroids later. He has since stepped down for Rupert who has paid people like Shepard Smith, Megyn Kelly and others to take Trump down. The only conservative voice on fox news are some of the girls on fox & friends. O'Reilly is right leaning and Sean Hannity who is my guy. Judge Gnea yes, Bret is good so is Tucker. Greta left cos she wouldn't give in to #destroyTrump. Even the horrible looking short man ( I forgot his name) following Trump around is a hit job, but Trump can't do anything about it lest the dirty media shouts that Trump is banning reporters. So get your story right, I'm more into American politics than Nigerian politics and I know exactly what I'm talking about.

99% of the media is left wing democrats, so how can you expect the gop story to come out? Why do you think people are not hearing Clinton's crimes? It's because the republicans voice is too tiny compared to democrats who have all the news outlets.

The only news channel that's close to the truth is fox news and it's because of republicans, others are too filthy and in the tank for Clinton. I can't even watch the liberal channels for 5 minutes cos I like to think for myself. All the democrats channels are mind controlling you guys in preparation for the new world order. The biggest stories have been buried and you are being fed nonsense, I'm sorry for you guys, cos you are just like deaf and blind people who don't know what's going on in the world, thanks to your democrats news media who controls what they release to the public. Fvcked system, Hillary was even getting the question in advance for the debates.
linearity:

Again, not truth, you listen too much to the GOP complains and spins, without taking time to do some research and look into statistics.

Fox News is a major GOP media power house, it's rating is larger than all the liberal leaning medias combined.

Agreed, their are more liberal leaning medias in the US, but viewership and ratings on the conservative leaning ones outperforms the liberal ones combined.

Which means the conservative message get more exposure and penetration.

The problem is the GOP the distortion in theGOP messaging, making lots of people to discard them.

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by benzems(m): 12:57am On Oct 12, 2016
kayo80:
What's the one thing all these great men have in common...

Bill Clinton

Michael Jackson

M.K.O Abiola

John F. Kennedy

Fela Kuti

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tuface Idibia

Wizid

king Sunny Ade

Tiger Woods

R. Kelly

Martin Luther King

Tupac Shakur

Kanye West

Gandhi

Obasanjo
must be here for his son's wife

They all have/had....high sex drive. There is a theory that all great men are men with high sex drive, who have been able to channel/transmute that high sex energy to create something great.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by manyr4luv: 1:05am On Oct 12, 2016
kentuta:
Trump is better
TRUE talk. Hilry is a RADICAL. Radicals are dangerous.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by guiddoti: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2016
I thought American politics was great but it has become 'yeye' game, even more than Nigerian politics. The Shackles indeed have let loose of Trump's.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 12, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
GOD bless TRUMP, GOD bless JEWS, GOD bless AMERICA!

You for include God Bless Biafraa to complete it...by now your likes would have been 1000k
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by delors(m): 2:20am On Oct 12, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

I am telling you, i loved the 2nd debate he was on the offensive and was really aggressive. The moderators were kind of favouring Clinton, allowing her to talk for long while they cut trump short angry
Did you even follow the logical Qs and As? Trump was cut off several times because rather than answer a question. He attacked his opponent...

3 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by castrokins(m): 2:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Why Did Trump's Vid Not Come Out Before Now?

horlabiyi:
Why didn't she come out before this time? That country now turning to Africa where politicians fight with everything they have.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by tete7000(m): 3:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Trump has nothing to offer America than blatant concoted lies and propaganda. It would have been a good match if he has been an APC member, party of liars.

5 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:27am On Oct 12, 2016
Fidelismaria:
undecided

america is now a joke
I was asking if both parties couldn't field someone less "dirty" except the controversy-ridden Trump and Clinton?
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:28am On Oct 12, 2016
Fidelismaria:
undecided

america is now a joke
I was asking if both parties couldn't field someone less "dirty" except the controversy-ridden Trump and Clinton? Russia would be laughing at their asses!
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by MizOmalicha(f): 4:16am On Oct 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Him saying how grabbing women by their privat parts without their consent is normal makes you laugh too? undecided
YES SIR! D way he said it lyk a 17yrs old boy makes me laff...
Any problem?!!!
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by shuggah(m): 4:38am On Oct 12, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

I am telling you, i loved the 2nd debate he was on the offensive and was really aggressive. The moderators were kind of favouring Clinton, allowing her to talk for long while they cut trump short angry
d second debate that clinton won..did u watch urs on NTA?

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ArabMopol(m): 4:55am On Oct 12, 2016
kayzat:

how old are you please
I'm old enough to be ur big uncle
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by southernbelle(f): 5:11am On Oct 12, 2016
“We’re not surprised to see Donald Trump continue his destructive race to the bottom."
Stories everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by zudozz: 5:11am On Oct 12, 2016
THIS TRUMP IS ANOTHER BUHARI..But unfortunately AMERICANS ARE NOT AS STUPID AS ALL OF YOU NOW WHO CAN NO LONGER AFFORD RICE N TOMATOES. TRUMP WILL NOT WIN.

2 Likes

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kayzat: 6:07am On Oct 12, 2016
ArabMopol:
I'm old enough to be ur big uncle

My big uncles are very sane , intelligent , smart and well informed but you are a complete opposite of the above .

Shameless I.diot like you should be somewhere under proper examination.
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
GOD bless TRUMP, GOD bless JEWS, GOD bless AMERICA!

Really?
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 12, 2016
MizOmalicha:

YES SIR! D way he said it lyk a 17yrs old boy makes me laff...
Any problem?!!!

The 17 year olds in your environment say such things? And you ask me if there is a problem?

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Phrankin(m): 6:27am On Oct 12, 2016
youmour:
But how do you grab a girl by the pussy,I don dey try am with my course mates but I don't seem to get it. undecided
Oh, there's a new technique developed by me umble self. It is outlined in detail in my new book called "trump that pvssy".
Grab your pvssy copy now!
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Zellie: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Oga trump, grabbing them by the pusssy since 1990
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by blingxx(m): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2016
kayo80:
What's the one thing all these great men have in common...

Bill Clinton

Michael Jackson

M.K.O Abiola

John F. Kennedy

Fela Kuti

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tuface Idibia

Wizid

king Sunny Ade

Tiger Woods

R. Kelly

Martin Luther King

Tupac Shakur

Kanye West

Gandhi

They all have/had....high sex drive. There is a theory that all great men are men with high sex drive, who have been able to channel/transmute that high sex energy to create something great.

u forgot Malcolm x

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Oluchyzz(f): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2016
:PTrump raped me too and Melanie threatened me..but who I tell,nobody.. undecided
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ArabMopol(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2016
kayzat:

My big uncles are very sane , intelligent , smart and well informed but you are a complete opposite of the above .

Shameless I.diot like you should be somewhere under proper examination.
when u get home from ur shift work... say all dis rubbish to ur papi,

if u get one
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by ibidapko(m): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Twizzy30:
Trump AKA Mr pusssy Grabber tongue

I can't wait to see the Nollywood movie with the same title smiley
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by kayzat: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2016
ArabMopol:
when u get home from ur shift work... say all dis rubbish to ur papi,

if u get one

My papi is not useless like the fools in your lineage and I don't squat with anyone at my young age .

Go back to your kaikai joint to add more shots
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Sanuzi(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by Hades2016(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2016
kentuta:
Trump is better
seriously !!!!!!! Better pray he doesn't take that seat because if he does seat there then expect our Yankee brothers deported back home or even killed in USA
Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by OddJimms(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2016
EXLOVER:
US election is going to be a very nice movie script getting tough day by day. Yestaday was Donald Trump talking sh1t, 2day Clinton a rapist.
FFK will be a very good candidate in dis US election cause dat guy like dos kind things wella... For now US need sombody like Buhari

i think INEC should ban Trump dey guy is just causing political gbagadu in d US, How can he be doing yagayaga always? This is my opinion

I'm beginning to wonder when INEC started overseeing elections in the US.
No offense but you should know your facts before you write; I guess you've forgotten that this is an online thread and not those roadside newspaper vendors where you argue and talk to bunch of pea-brains.
You should've typed FEDECO not INEC.....

1 Like

Re: "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter by MizOmalicha(f): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

The 17 year olds in your environment say such things? And you ask me if there is a problem?
YES sir!
Any problem?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.