Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out (19433 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? / Me And My Girl Pls Help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Freiburger(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2011
Katy86:

he was a jew.
thats a fact.

he was not a nigerian and he was not a german and not an american tongue
So you mean the jewish are the bad ones smiley smiley smiley why is it that no set of ppl ever try at a point acepting his/her mistakes?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by alagha: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by esteduca(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
Ehy! I can give you my ex wife!
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by THEAMAKA(f): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2011
can that German lady get lost. "that Ghana lady told me" and Ghanaians are KNOWN haters, abeg. there are also Ghanaians pushing drugs. SMH.
and who is even still replying to this crap thread? why would someone come to a NIGERIAN FORUM looking for white women, despite the numerous other webistes out there?
this thread should be locked up and thrown away. SMH.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by cooker: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2011
looking for a way to get out of Nigeria, visa wife.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by esteduca(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2011
THE AMAKA:

can that German lady get lost. "that Ghana lady told me" and Ghanaians are KNOWN haters, abeg. there are also Ghanaians pushing drugs. SMH.
and who is even still replying to this crap thread? why would someone come to a NIGERIAN FORUM looking for white women, despite the numerous other webistes out there?
this thread should be locked up and thrown away. SMH.

Weren't you sweet like candy?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by THEAMAKA(f): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
esteduca:

Weren't you sweet like candy?
I still am. sometimes im like that sweet and sour candy. first i'm sour, and then i turn sweet. haha cheesy wink
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by esteduca(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2011
You taste good then! Like that! tongue
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
So you mean the jewish are the bad ones Smiley Smiley Smiley why is it that no set of ppl ever try at a point acepting his/her mistakes?

Why are the jewish bad?
Was Jesus a bad person for you??
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 21, 2011
190 said: everyone knows the Germans are laid back, even the americans esp the AA's are also very carefree in nature

and really terrible set of beings 

they constitute more menance to the american society than the whites originally

excuse me? how many times have you been to the states? check yourself 190 seriously.
wow! smfh. Hypocrite.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2011
angry angry

yes you are going to get a whooping tonight! angry angry
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2011
yep. with a switch. angry

[size=4pt]but seriously we need to talk about some recent developments.
I'm off to class now, so I will fill u in when I am available.[/size] wink cheesy
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

yep. with a switch. angry

[size=4pt]but seriously we need to talk about some recent developments.
I'm off to class now, so I will fill u in when I am available.[/size]  wink cheesy

what kinda oppression is this cry cry

[size=3pt]why do u have ice-stone cold heart no wonder i call u mz.megatron from transformers angry angry[/size]
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2011
190:

what kinda oppression is this cry cry

[size=3pt]why do u have ice-stone cold heart no wonder i call u mz.megatron from transformers angry angry[/size]

[size=3pt]more like minitron cheesy[/size]
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=3pt]more like minitron  cheesy[/size]
[size=5pt]

mz-megatron wat kind of profile pic do u have

please take off dat crackhead off your pics

his shorts are almost off his body

[/size]
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2011
190:

[size=5pt]

mz-megatron wat kind of profile pic do u have

please take off dat crackhead off your pics

his shorts are almost off his body

[/size]

[size=4pt]190 meet your Jamo replacement G-Whizz. grin grin
is this jealousy or hateration I am sensing cool
[/size]
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Sirfly: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=4pt]190 meet your Jamo replacement G-Whizz. grin grin
is this jealousy or hateration I am sensing cool
[/size]

hi embarassed
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Dsense(m): 12:44am On Apr 22, 2011
OP.
Why don't you look for any black girl and paint am with white color? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 4:30am On Apr 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=4pt]190 meet your Jamo replacement G-Whizz.  grin grin
is this jealousy or hateration I am sensing  cool
[/size]

[size=3pt]

i dont give a Bleep who Bleep-whizz is or sometin

we need to talk angry angry[/size] angry angry
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by sunshine70: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
Im a white woman married to nigerian man.Im NOT looking like the woman in the photo.
Are you people rasist !!?? Love dont choose collor always !!!!!
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
Old
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
donroxy: Old
Yeah old but I think this section use to be more interesting than the way it is now. Most of the interesting topics I get here are always old! Boring romance unrelated topics flooding everywhere this time around undecided . Anyway, my intention to marry a white girl is not just a dream but an accident waiting to happen. Surely, it is either a white american or a white nigerian grin
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by OmoAlata(f): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
sunshine70: Im a white woman married to nigerian man.Im NOT looking like the woman in the photo.
Are you people rasist !!?? Love dont choose collor always !!!!!

Yo OP!! It's best you stick with a strong black woman. Can you see how a white woman talks/writes and spells? grin All the chavs are on the Jeremy Kyle show grin
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MrsChima1(f): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
Good luck. Let us know when you catch a White woman and gets married. I like a happy ending. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Eiregirl(f): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2012
sara j: [b]70 percent [/b]of the white women that
are with african men look like that picture
someone posted.
I assume that is not what you have in
mind, unless you are lucky enough to
find a pretty one who is genuinely into
african men.

Just wondering where you're getting your figures from?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MrsChima1(f): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
SMH@White Nigerian.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by sunshine70: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima Im a quite well educated nurse in Sweden.Maybe not spelling everything comepletly right...But I can say that Im not fat,ugly or old.Have goodlooking friends that are married to Naija men.What I cant understand is why you think we are stupid,old or ugly.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MrsChima1(f): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
sunshine70: Mrs..Chima Im a quite well educated nurse in Sweden.Maybe not spelling everything comepletly right...But I can say that Im not fat,ugly or old.Have goodlooking friends that are married to Naija men.What I cant understand is why you think we are stupid,old or ugly.

Sunshine...you need to read my post again. I think you drunk too much Nyquil and grabbed whatever name you saw on the thread.

Let me help you....
Mrs..Chima:
Good luck. Let us know when you catch a White woman and gets married. I like a happy ending. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to edit your comment? wink
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by sunshine70: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sunshine here... smileyHavent drinked anything but coffee.I was on break at work and read the wrong name..sorry.
But its a fact anyway : I feel that many here thinks that most of us white women are old,fat and ugly ( and stupid )
Im a STRONG and PROUD woman in sweden.We can be that here to and im married to a naija man.Have beeen married now soon 5 years...
I just say that be careful with rasism.Its everywhere even by your people.Its all around the world.:Love dont choose colour.
By the way should I say that we are all created from God.He have made heaven and earth !!
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by sunshine70: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
by the way Im a nurse in the surgery unit !!! So no Nyquil there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? / See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.