Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out (19429 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? / Me And My Girl Pls Help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MrsChima1(f): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
sunshine70: Sunshine here... smileyHavent drinked anything but coffee.I was on break at work and read the wrong name..sorry.
But its a fact anyway : I feel that many here thinks that most of us white women are old,fat and ugly ( and stupid )
Im a STRONG and PROUD woman in sweden.We can be that here to and im married to a naija man.Have beeen married now soon 5 years...
I just say that be careful with rasism.Its everywhere even by your people.Its all around the world.:Love dont choose colour.
By the way should I say that we are all created from God.He have made heaven and earth !!

Again...where on this thread did I say White women are stupid, ugly, and fat Although..there are many but I didn't mentioned anything about what you accused me of. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oh by the way...I [size=22pt]chose[/size] to love and marry a Black man. wink
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by sunshine70: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
....I didint say you said that...I said many here say so !!! and I also said sorry for refering to the wrong person.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by sunshine70: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is what I wrote !!! I was on break at work and read the wrong name..sorry.
But its a fact anyway : I feel that many here thinks that most of us white women are old,fat and ugly ( and silly )
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MrsChima1(f): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
sunshine70: ....I didint say you said that...I said many here say so !!! and I also said sorry for refering to the wrong person.

You are excused.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by pleep(m): 3:40am On Sep 12, 2012
I weep for this negro. sad

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 12, 2012
Initially I was shaking my head, but then I said why should I stand in the way of him getting a nice 'aunty' for himself. grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by sunshine70: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2012
Thank you for being excused,happy for that.

We have white couples here that have quite big age differens.The woman is older than the man.We call them cougars.For me I prefer that couples are more equal.Me and my man is almost the same age.And when it comes to fat women...swedish men also marry fat "ugly" women ( the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.) Fatness can also come because of sickness disorder later in life.Are there not fat women in Nigeria wink Not everyone can look like Tyra Banks or someone like that wink
Im a hard working nurse,but I take good care of the home and our kids.Life is hard as it is.The world is at change.We draw closer to eachother.
Have a great day everybody cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MrsChima1(f): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
sunshine70: Thank you for being excused,happy for that.
cheesy

You are welcome.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MrsChima1(f): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
FlowerPower: Initially I was shaking my head, but then I said why should I stand in the way of him getting a nice 'aunty' for himself. grin

Awww. True love. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Awww. True love. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Tellmeurmind: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2012
babel2yk: i want to marry white girl but i dont know what to do pls help me out my name is henry my number is +2348034025775 come on!!!!!
is albino girl not white? hurry up. Go to albino association in Lagos and choose ur choice. Value wat u ve at home
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
wake up u bastard
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by pleep(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: wake up u bastard
amen oooo.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by pleep(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
FlowerPower: Initially I was shaking my head, but then I said why should I stand in the way of him getting a nice 'aunty' for himself. grin
wow... this guy is actually a decent looking man. wtf?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by tck2000(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.