Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out (19439 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? / Me And My Girl Pls Help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2011
In Europe cool

France, Italia, Greece, Germany, Holland, Schweden, Schweiz, Österreich, Spanien, Portugal, Finnland, Norway, Denmark.

grin cool
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2011
undecided undecided t's all the same
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2011
Katy86:

In Europe  cool

France, Italia, Greece, Germany, Holland, Schweden, Schweiz, Österreich, Spanien, Portugal, Finnland, Norway, Denmark.

grin cool

count those marked out countries out

too much racism and u might get hurt dating one of their women  undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2011
Europe and the Usa are definetly not the same. The people are so different. The only thing what brings them together is their white skin. wink

190 you are to much funny. I live in Germany. My man never had problem here and he did not get hurt because he is with me. Of course people are looking but thats all. They look. The white men only ask stupid question. wink

Whats with Greece? I know that Greece is a very much racism. The Greek people hate for example the Alabanian people in their country And Italia? OH, I have heard bad things about that place too. Of course they are tired of all the African prostitutes who are coming to their countries. I understand that.

But none of these countrys hate foreigners so much like this Nigerian people in reality and here in this forum cool

Have you ever visit one of the countrys you are talking about?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2011
4 countries and still counting

Yes the staring and all dat,

German women HELL NO ( they dont smile and they take everything just too seriously )

France ( CONFIRMED ), ( check ) Italia,( Check cos alot of blacks are there, i believe ) Greece ( av friends in affairs there )

Holland ( U meant Amsterdam - the best place in the world with free punny on the streets and free weed and beer )**everyman's dream*

Spanien, Portugal, Finnland, ( Check, check, check ) finnish girls are damn sexy!!

I remember asking a spanish lady at a pub, damnnitt!!! cheesy cheesy

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2011
are you lesbian?

For the German girls - we can smile a lot and we do not take everything serious.
I do not know about the older women which most of the Nigerian get wink but the young girls are not like this.

I smile a lot and people tell me everytime I should stop joking and behave like an adult.
shocked
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2011
I forget Luxemburh and Belgien. wink
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2011
^^ i dont know about that, and sadly im male  embarassed embarassed

BTW where r u in germany, Frankfurt, berlin or leverkusen

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2011
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2011
angry angry
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2011
@Katey86, I can say the Germans n Danish are pretty much into themselves (dont want to use the word racist), n how many of them people come visiting Nigeria?, pretty much for the same reason i guess.

Have u visited Nigeria before??
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2011
^^ i bet she hasnt

shes just a single apple amongst the rest stones

My friend visited Germany and someone threw an egg @ him!!

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2011
^^ i dont know about that, and sadly im male Embarrassed Embarrassed

BTW where r u in germany, Frankfurt, berlin or leverkusen

Why you say that you are a female then

None of them. Are this the only cities you know lipsrsealed
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2011
@Katey86, I can say the Germans n Danish are pretty much into themselves (dont want to use the word racist), n how many of them people come visiting Nigeria?Huh, pretty much for the same reason i guess.

Have u visited Nigeria before??

Into theirselves?

The Germans like travelling to much. So many have loves for other countries and I know so many women who travel to Nigeria (and also men).

In Germany they discuss it often in the media that the Germans are not proud of their country etc because of the German history. So you can not say that the Germans are into theirselves. This who you mean they are Nazis and we do not need this people here. Most of them are ill people who do not have jobs and are frustrated and think thats this is caused by to many foreigners in the country.

I never visit Nigeria before. Give me the money and I will to it. I am just a poor student. grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2011
^ i bet she hasnt

shes just a single apple amongst the rest stones

My friend visited Germany and someone threw an egg @ him!!

Oh an egg must be very painful grin

I know about a German women who travelled to Nigeria with her husband. The police shot inside their car while they were driving. She sad behind with her little son.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2011
But the german's are not friendly people

Its well known, * they are not even welcoming too * same with the polish and some Scandinavian counties like sweden
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2011
The Nigerians are not friendly too.
So what is your problem with the Germans?

We are like you people grin

For me Germans and Polish and Schweden are very friendly and that in a honest way not like this Americans cool
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2011
And who said that Nigerians are not friendly

LooooooooooooooL

everyone knows the Germans are laid back, even the americans esp the AA's are also very carefree in nature

and really terrible set of beings undecided

they constitute more menance to the american society than the whites originally
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
Katy86:

The Nigerians are not friendly too.
So what is your problem with the Germans?

We are like you people grin

For me Germans and Polish and Schweden are very friendly and that in a honest way not like this Americans cool

Oh, are we still on this??No way, we are not like u people!! Nigerians are the most friendly people on planet earth, too friendly indeed. I'll strongly advise u pay a visit to Nigeria n see for yourself, but dnt u damn ask me for a penny to fly your broke a**s down here!,  smiley
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
Who say that?

European, Americans, Australians and even other Africans who are ashamed of their Nigerian neighbours. I have heard that from so many people.

Nigerians are unfriendly, racists, everytime in the drug - or scammingbussiness and the women you can meet here come with Prostitution to the countries. You can hear it from different people. I have never heard something good about Nigerians. Once a Ghanalady came to me and told me about these bad Nigerians. I should be careful. She was and nice, old women who stayed longtime in Germany.

So you see people talk a lot but not everything must be true. How many Germans do you know personally?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
Oh, are we still on this??No way, we are not like u people!! Nigerians are the most friendly people on planet earth, too friendly indeed. I'll strongly advise u pay a visit to Nigeria n see for yourself, but dnt u damn ask me for a penny to fly your broke a**s down here!, Smiley

A penny will not help me to get a ticket grin
You do not have more than a penny? shocked cry

May be in Nigeria the people are different. Here you only hear bad things about them and when you meet them they are really not friendly. Even my own boyfriend is not a friendly person to other people. undecided
May be we understand different things under friendly. wink
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2011
And this same Americans and Europeans and all still scamper to come n get a feel of Nigeria, for what reasons then??Have an uncle married to a German lady, and she never agreed to come to Nigeria, probably the same way u get to hear of Nigerians, I get to hear of the Germans!! so its not a clear cut issue.

People talk till they get to find out for themselves
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2011
And this same Americans and Europeans and all still scamper to come n get a feel of Nigeria, for what reasons then??Have an uncle married to a German lady, and she never agreed to come to Nigeria, probably the same way u get to hear of Nigerians, I get to hear of the Germans!! so its not a clear cut issue.

People talk till they get to find out for themselves

I never said something else wink

People talk very much, you do not believe everything what you hear.

How long is your Uncle married?
Why this woman do not want to travel there?
Do you know her?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
Kay so u mean 2 tell me Nigerians are not friendly people

then how come are we so accommodating,

Im not saying this cos im a nigerian myself

but we simply are GOD's own nation here on earth!!

U cant do without us and u cant do with us,

see these::

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global/2011/jan/04/nigerians-top-optimism-poll

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3157570.stm
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
Gods own nation?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are really ill. The next what you will say is that Jesus was a Nigerian and Moses too cool tongue
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2011
Katy86:

Gods own nation?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are really ill. The next what you will say is that Jesus was a Nigerian and Moses too cool tongue

Hey!!, whatch what u say!!, and what if he was tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Freiburger(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2011
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2011
You are really ill. The next what you will say is that Jesus was a Nigerian and Moses too

Yes Jesus stands a better chance been a Nigerian than been a German  undecided
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2011
The arrivals hall at Murtala Mohammed international airport in Lagos has the kind of humidity that feels like a warm towel. The minute you shake that off, you notice the massive board that proudly welcomes you to Nigeria. Underneath the greeting, written in cheery, cursive script, is the tagline: "The happiest place in the world!"

When I last visited Nigeria, that poster made me laugh like a drain. But now a global survey has confirmed it: in a 53-country Gallup poll, Nigerians were rated at 70 points for optimism. By contrast, Britain scored a deeply pessimistic -44. Why so glum, Britain? And what in the world makes Nigerians so happy?

At first glance it's hard to see: Nigeria is seen as place where corruption thrives. The newspapers are filled with sensational allegations of crooked officials, and mind-boggling hauls – the former CEO of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, is said to be just one of the worst. Sectarian violence is steadily on the up, most recently with the Christmas Eve bombs in the northern city of Jos. Nor are Nigerians strangers to civil war and unrest, the most terrible being the three-year Biafran war. Then there is the grinding poverty.

To cap it all there are the advance-fee "419" scams (named for a clause in the Nigerian criminal code) – all those "princes" seeking to clear their millions in your bank account – who have embarrassingly become one of Nigeria's most famous exports.

But look harder and the optimism seems less misplaced. Nigeria has the third-largest economy in Africa – and it's still growing. There's the oft-repeated statistic that one in every six Africans is Nigerian. The UN estimates the population at 154,729,000 – astonishing for a nation about twice the size of California.

Nigeria has always punched above its weight artistically, too – from the music of Fela Kuti and Tony Allen, to the literary works of Chinua Achebe, Cyprian Ekwensi and Ola Rotimi – as well as Nobel prize winner Wole Soyinka. Nok, Yoruba and Benin art is celebrated worldwide for its intricacy and beautye. And there is the crude oil making the country the 12th largest petroleum producer in the world.

I'm British by birth, but got dual nationality in 2009, having lived with my Nigerian parents in the country for a large chunk of the 1990s. I had a comfortable life, and could avoid the abject poverty, crime, social inequality and the legacy of political instability. It seems natural to conclude that all these factors would put a damper on Nigerian cheerfulness. Instead, the optimism is an almost tangible thing, the joie de vivre obvious.

Daily life is hardly one glorious Technicolor dance sequence, but I have never lived in such a happy place – and I once lived in hippyville California. I can't give a definite answer, but I think the joy comes from seeing and living through the worst that life can offer; it is an optimism born of hope. Nigeria is a nation of Del Boy Trotters ("this time next year, we'll be millionaires!"wink – while the rest of the world believes they've got a book in them, most Nigerians believe they've got a million quid in them, too.

There's a spirit of entrepreneurship – people seem bewildered if you admit a lack of ambition. Nigerians want to go places and believe – rightly or wrongly – that they can. That drive and ambition fuels their optimism; they're working towards happiness, so they're happy.

I am living proof of this: in the years I lived and learned in Lagos, I saw some pretty awful stuff – the state-sanctioned execution of freedom fighter and environmentalist Ken Saro-Wiwa, the military rule of the IBB era, the annulment of the democratic 12 June elections to name but a few – and managed to come out the other side laughing.

And why shouldn't we laugh? We are firm believers in the New Labour theme tune: things can only get better. There's a Yoruba saying that my father often uses: "Jimoh to ma l'oyin, Alamisi le yan ma ti mo." It translates roughly as: "If a Friday is to be sweet, you'll know by Thursday." It might not seem like Nigerians have much to be happy about, but perhaps they've already seen what Friday holds, and what they see makes them rejoice.

• This article was amended on 11 January 2011. The original said that one in every twenty Africans is Nigerian. This has been corrected.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global/2011/jan/04/nigerians-top-optimism-poll cool cool cool
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2011
Hey!!, whatch what u say!!, and what if he was

he was a jew.
thats a fact.

he was not a nigerian and he was not a german and not an american tongue
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^ Olodo we know that, no body ever said Jesus was a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? / See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.