Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out (19430 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? / Me And My Girl Pls Help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2009
You wanna marry white a girl:::::::::::  cheesy

Honestly be prepared to marry white girls that are fat like the picture posted here.

Most blacks guys I have seen marrying white girl marry fat ugly whites!!      don't why

What happened to the pretty ones?  grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by aomom(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2009
how u av lost your mind there are millions of black beauty out there u neva considered them instead ur dreaming to go for a white hagg! wake up!
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2009
@poster may your dream come true lol
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by PAININASS: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
@Poster! there are many albinos in nigerian,why can't you choose one of them

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by agathamari(f): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
@poster you probably have never been out of the country and have probably never even spoken to a white women with the exception of running some scam. the only reason you want one is for a visa
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2009
spoilt:

That picture is not too far fetched! Those are usually the only type they can get. Enjoy.

faakay:

You wanna marry white a girl:::::::::::  cheesy

Honestly be prepared to marry white girls that are fat like the picture posted here.

Most blacks guys I have seen marrying white girl marry fat ugly whites!!      don't why

What happened to the pretty ones?  grin

The white guys like the slim blond hair types so the fat oogly ones go for who want them because they have heard black men are not fussed as long as its white skin undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by nene1: 4:53am On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The white guys like the slim blond hair types so the fat oogly ones go for who want them because they have heard black men are not fussed as long as its white skin undecided

true. but he can still get a pretty one if he is very rich like the football and basketball players. but if he is average he'll probably end up with an overweight one that can't get a white man since they prefer slim women. sorry to sound so negative, but everyone has heard about black men/fat white women.

@ poster:

if you are in the west you have a high chance of finding a white girl since there are a significant number of them here with black guys. so it's not that uncommon.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by saraj(f): 6:18am On Oct 22, 2009
70 percent of the white women that
are with african men look like that picture
someone posted.
I assume that is not what you have in
mind, unless you are lucky enough to
find a pretty one who is genuinely into
african men.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by OWOLAYEMO: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
Get lyf my broda. If your ultimate objective is to marry a blonde then U must be the blondest of all.There is dis abino near oju elegba road. Hurry bruv make a move!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MissTSA: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
'Self-loathing' is all I can say,
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Poster, travel to yankee!! lol
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by alagha: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2011
@op ,are you ready 4 marriage or dating?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MrCork17: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2011
babel2yk. bro, dont you people have white women in Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Freiburger(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2011
most of the replies are as dumb as the post.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2011
Dumb posts gets dumb replies in response!!!

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MrCork17: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2011
Freiburger:

most of the replies are as dumb as the post.

and your post is intelligent? undecided
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2011
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MMM2(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2011
anoda yahoo boy
re u still search 4 albino 2 marry
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by alagha: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2011
crap
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Freiburger(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

and your post is intelligent? undecided
Why taking it personal? did u hear your name?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
This guy must be between the ages of 18-21, Only a kid will come to NairaLand, post this kind of fin, plus he even com put him number make call am, Wake up man, YOU WILL NEVER MARRY A WHITE GURL

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 677ano(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
@OP

marry a black woman and paint her white with gloss paint

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by BABE3: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^ lmao!!!!

@ OP, You won marry white woman? You for rish Obodo oyinbo before that one con happen o. smiley

Goodluck sha!
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
Once upon a time, everyone thought the world was flat. But there was a man who was tired of what these inbred cretins said. He wanted to sail off and see the edge of the world for himself and if it was flat, he'd fall off, happy that he at least ventured.

So don't discourage the guy. He may sink, he may swim, he may fall of the edge, or he may even realize that the world is round and hence a small place and end up exactly where he started to pick a wife.

Anything can happen.  smiley
Chase your dream champ.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2011
Oh do not listen to all this racist tongue

There are enough white girls who are pretty and slim who can even fall in love with a not rich black man wink

But you will not find them in internet cool
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2011
Mmmmm, so where will he find them
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2011
When he travel out of Nigeria wink
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2011
My advice in the first place, Poster, travel to yankee!!
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by 190: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2011
maybe some group of women has ate his money, hence hes running 2 white women

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Katy86(f): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2011
yankee is USA or not?

I do not think that he will find good girls there lipsrsealed
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2011
Something like dat, so where are the good girls??
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by rully2: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2011
190:

maybe some group of women has ate his money, hence hes running 2 white women

grin grin I'm so sure!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] / Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.