Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69631 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by EROMS38(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent
I will wife u..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by desire19a: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
shegsky:

Op. You can't find such a lady on Nairaland cos most of them belong to #TheOtherRoom. but in real life, You will surely see someone whose gonna marry you with that.

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by okechukwu101: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaStinks:

have something nice i want to tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Why won't you marry a guy who earns 50k per month ??

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 5k per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

*Spits

*Spits again on money hungry hoes who only wants a guy for his money

correct guy.... U v spoken well bro. Thanks for your write up. Imagine the hungry babes accessing the kind of guys they want. Hungry Nigerian babes....smh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by vectoh(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:
thank you too! Ladies don't know there's more to marriage than all the physical things! I'm not married yet but for over 3decades have been on earth! What I can say is thatMarriage is not abt how much he's earning is more than that
damn! 'over 3decades'...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by luminouz(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!
Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies

Emmm....so 250k per month is too small! I pity u ladies! Whatever happened to d days of little beginnings!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nonjebose(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
STENON:
In as much as he is not too expensive and he has a focus ...I can still cover up for him.
" Not too expensive". How do you mean? Good to hear the covering up part, though
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by brimoknight(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
No wonder the streets and places of worships flooded with single ladies looking for "already made husband" and not ready to settle with " E go better" husband. With patience,perseverance and God's Blessing, that 50k is enough to start up a family.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by bayelsa1son(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
You people dont listen to Sia song Cheap Thrills....is not all about the money..that song is touching
Come on, come on, turn the radio on
its friday night and I wont be long................jump to
Til I hit the dance floor
hit the dance floor
I got all I need
no aint got cash
i aint got cash
But i got u baby
baby i dont need dollars bills to have fun tonight
(love cheap thrills)
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Dcaliphate(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 5k per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

*Spits

U r d real boss grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by walexsho(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Senorprinz:
ya talking as if the guy will marry himself, and what's the role of a woman in marriage, it's high time men stopped marrying women with little or nothing to offer apart from babies, then we'll see who'll hustle for money more.

dont you think child also need to contribute by street hawking, If the mother can.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by vectoh(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
it depends on d guy and his kinda job..if he's hardworking and u see room 4 improved pay...y can't we start little?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Flashh: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:
What is he lost the 500k job monthly after marriage! Will the wife opt out? Money can fly away
The best comment on first page.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
luminouz:

Emmm....so 250k per month is too small! I pity u ladies! Whatever happened to d days of little beginnings!

Bros, in this life eh, I am hustling strictly for myself right now. If my tentative husband comes with a 50k salary, then good for him.

But for me personally, I am aiming for 200k. I am not forcing anyone to hustle for me. I will hustle myself out. If you even come with 10k salary, good for you too.

That is what I meant.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by aalangel(f): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
ohn1759:
Question For The Ladies, come tell us your Answer.
#palmgossip

When I got married, husby didn't have a monthly income of 50k from his business....Fast forward to 5 years+...wish I could show you our family picture.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by willibounce1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent

O mi n tan are re bi iya afin....won ni iya afin ki lo bi? O ni mo bi oyinbo... hardworking guys plenty for NL and for town dey find you... wetin you dey wait for Aunty?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by STENON(f): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
nonjebose:

" Not too expensive". How do you mean? Good to hear the covering up part, though
Not too expensive that is ; buying more than your ability and also in the aspect of doing more than your monthly income and taking loans to cover up. Buying expensive things like clothes, shoes, alcohol... Just live a normal life and be happy.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by moshould(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
What if he is 35years and above,,, should he wait till when he is financially okay Can't he settle for a room apartment and plan with his wife And move ahead...mmost of dis girls and boys setting this standards were born an bred in one room apartment...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Senorprinz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
sisisioge:

The woman most definitely will help out. She's not coming to be a full time housewife, neither is she coming to champion the bread. Oga, the guy is not ready...once he is able to afford some basic things on his own, then he could take on a wife.
it all depends on how both of them want to start out, if they decide to start out modestly i don't see how they won't be able to *manage* 50k monthly. as for me sha, i can't even consider turning my relationship into a serious one on just 50k. different strokes for different folks.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fyneboi79(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rukkydelta:
If I love him I'll but only if my own monthly pay is atleast 10times his

Don't want my future Kids to suffer
Point of correction. Raising kids is not all about money and what luxury you can buy for them. Its about how much discipline you can instill in them to make them useful to society. Your presense actually matters more than the money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Taryur3(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
truthsayer007:

Look, marry someone in your class. Forget the hard working guy ish, You will still get frustrated along the way if things don't change quick, and you will now be pouring out your frustration on him.

There is always someone out there for you whether you earn 20k or 50k. Look for someone in your class & marry him.
Don't mind her.she is married.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Senorprinz(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
walexsho:

dont you think child also need to contribute by street hawking, If the mother can.
you funny gaan, so what do you suggest the child hawks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sanpipita(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
mem88:
I can ooooh! But will he be able to handle me?gringringrin. I gather wahalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooohwink

Nne wetin be your wahala, let's talk about it wink
mem88:
I can ooooh! But will he be able to handle me?gringringrin. I gather wahalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooohwink

Nne wetin be your wahala, let's talk about it
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sanpipita(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
mem88:
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Lobsang Rampa kind of stuff? Or do you read more direct stuff like mysticism - Amorc, Sufi, Kabala? And I take it the contents you checked when you joined Quora included mysticism, reincarnation, metaphysics, philosophy and related stuff?

Do you think the message they pass in motivational books is real?

As per quora, quora folks can get too real and serious even for non fiction. You need to see what they have concocted out of the simple Harry Potter by JK Rowling.

And motivational messages are just basically to charge you up for that moment, their effects don't really last that long. Plus, I have found a way to be constantly revved up, nothing to do with motivational books at all.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
The topic this platform allows on its front page is quite embarrassing most times. There are some topics that shouldn't stir up debates in an intelligent society, such is this. Each to his own, people with different standards. Topics likes this show the poverty and hunger stricken mindset of many Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Uchenduin: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
truthsayer007:

Look, marry someone in your class. Forget the hard working guy ish, You will still get frustrated along the way if things don't change quick, and you will now be pouring out your frustration on him.

There is always someone out there for you whether you earn 20k or 50k. Look for someone in your class & marry him.

Thumb up.
I dnt knw dt good brain exis in nairaland
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
A friend of mine went against the wishes of her close friends and married a young man who earns 30K a month.

Today the guy is very rich and bought her a nice SUV. Those friends who were mocking her are not married while she is driving SUV.
I tap into the man's blessing

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by moshino(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
ohn1759:
Question For The Ladies, come tell us your Answer.
#palmgossip

If you're earning N50k, and the thoughts of getting married is coming to your head, then you have a mental problem. Ladies should NOT entertain a marriage proposal from you until you undergo psychiatric and emotional evaluation and prolonged treatment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by rattlesnake(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

CEO of "ze oda room"
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by raycoolman(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ladyF(f): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yes I can. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Uchenduin: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Gold digging Hoes

*Spits

wow!.
9z write up.
Guy 4 over 3decades of my existence,av nt seen a reasonable guy like u.
Pls i will like 2 hv ur contact pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.