Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69639 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!
Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies
how much do you receive? cos if you wait for that rich guy, hmm. well, you might work with time.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by bobbybrown007: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rukkydelta:
If I love him I'll but only if my own monthly pay is atleast 10times his

Don't want my future Kids to suffer
hmmmmmmm just passing, what about if he has nothing at first before sumtin start flowin in
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by JuanDeDios: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:

As per quora, quora folks can get too real and serious even for non fiction. You need to see what they have concocted out of the simple Harry Potter by JK Rowling.

And motivational messages are just basically to charge you up for that moment, their effects don't really last that long. Plus, I have found a way to be constantly revved up, nothing to do with motivational books at all.
Want to share the secret? smiley

Interesting what you said about Quora. I noticed the seriousness too although I wish I had more time to participate.

So you don't read much fiction - literary or bestsellers?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Blyzz:
how much do you receive? cos if you wait for that rich guy, hmm. well, you might work with time.

Not again

Please, read and assimilate first before you comment
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Lovelynature(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
A friend of mine went against the wishes of her close friends and married a young man who earns 30K a month.

Today the guy is very rich and bought her a nice SUV. Those friends who were mocking her are not married while she is driving SUV.
such is life bro. No one knows what the future holds

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by bizzy500: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!
Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies
nice one
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by trexlewis(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:
What is he lost the 500k job monthly after marriage! Will the wife opt out? Money can fly away
they don't seem to know the same way it comes is the same way it can disappear. My friend got married to her husband on his 50k salary, today they drive the most expensive cars with well paying jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Slushious: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Must it always be about the man's salary?? As a young educated woman, I don't think I can get married if I don't have a source of income, no matter how small. Two good heads are better than one.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:

Not again

Please, read and assimilate first before you comment
Noted. was only interested on your monthly salary. I just wanna have a scale on both of us!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

white lie from the pit of hell.what's if he plans well?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Donpiero1: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls may I knw u
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Uchenduin: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Girls just go 4 money dats all.
So cheap once u show dem money.
Dats y i dnt regard dem as anything.
And dats y they kept dying in d hands of ritualist..
Imagine bianca abi wetin she call herself got married 2 a man (ojukwu) dat is older dan his own father just because of money.
After a little while ojukwu die nd she is now running after another woman's husband (ffk).

Useless/shameless creatures.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Orikinla(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

Finis.
He should focus on improving his financial status.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ayaside(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
What kinda ridiculous question is that Have a plan for yourself and follow it with all your might, you'll get the right lady.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Want to share the secret? smiley

Interesting what you said about Quora. I noticed the seriousness too although I wish I had more time to participate.

So you don't read much fiction - literary or bestsellers?

The secret is this: I have this app that tells me my exact age down to the nanosecond. I will attach a pic of my current age to this post. Anytime I open this app and see time literally trickle down before my eyes, I sit up. That app makes my mortality real.

I read fiction!!! I don't read nonfiction. I can't fathom the thought that these things could be real. I'd rather it be imaginary.

BTW, Quora needs you!!

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by jodreamer(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Whosoever finds a wife have found a good thing and obtains "Favour" from the lord.

Two head are better than one.

Study the above statement and understand them, it might be helpful. I know of couples who started we nothing. The mount Zion couples, Mr and Mrs Bamiloye are one example. Their story was posted here on nairaland some days ago.

But for men who wants to embark on the marital journey with this amount, ensure you have a vision. And any woman who believes in your vision will stay.

Thanks.

Please nairalander, check my signature. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by adesmoney(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
U're d only real nigga... That I'm seeing here

That's what you think.

The reality is that many men who are married earn less than that. What is minimum wage in Nigeria? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
bizzy500:
nice one

Gracias kiss
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by dandollar1: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
alanposh:

I can see some ladies here forming that they can't.

my sis...wait till you enter 32years..the devil will be your strength then..
by then,you will be the one seeking for a man you will pay his bride price and not him paying again..

kids thinking like gays since 18ad

I REMEMBERED WHAT MY DAD ONCE TOLD ME WHEN I WAS LIL....""my son!! 70% marriages bring financial breakthroughs,don't wait to get the whole world before you marry""..

Anyway shaaaa ..am not suprise abt some comments here..NOT ALL TREES DO BEAR FORTH FRUITS...
LIES! Please don't go into marriage with this mindset. A lot of people have, and things are still the same.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by lyricalz: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bt I know many men with income below 50k ans still married, many more will still marry,

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Tbase2: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
cokiek:
what can 50k do in ds recession?
will the recession last for ever ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Annalise(f): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
YorubaStinks:

have something nice i want to tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Why won't you marry a guy who earns 50k per month ??

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 5k per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

*Spits

*Spits again on money hungry hoes who only wants a guy for his money

So, 5k per month 40 years ago is poor? You don't only need to make more money but also go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by wisepluto(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
You're a wise lady.
ATK4Joy:
What is he lost the 500k job monthly after marriage! Will the wife opt out? Money can fly away
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Thylord(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

are u sure u are ok

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Annalise(f): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
dandollar1:
LIES! Please don't go into marriage with this mindset. A lot of people have, and things are still the same.

Leave them alone to continue building castles in the air.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by 3RNEST(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
50k na money na..*recession....without children, and outside gf u can cope with the marriage, its blessinq. cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
opethom:
Some girls go dey form push now, and thier father no earn up to 30k
Roflwkmd lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Annalise(f): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Any graduate from Kwara State Polytechnic on this thread??

How true is this list??

Following...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tosyne2much(m): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
A friend of mine went against the wishes of her close friends and married a young man who earns 30K a month.

Today the guy is very rich and bought her a nice SUV. Those friends who were mocking her are not married while she is driving SUV.
Gbaaaaam!!! Serves then right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by stuntman007: 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Chei!!! grin I see a lot of wife materials (100 yards), but then again I see some hoe materials.

The end time women.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Annalise(f): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
MattFreeman007:

It is not about the money..Some Babies Are Blessings to their parents...So Let No One Despise Her Little Beginning; Just Marry The Right Person And Every Other Thing Is A Plus...!!

It is this mentality of babies bringing financial blessings to their parents, that is destroying under developed countries like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Annalise(f): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Beamborla:
It all depend on some things.

1. Where is his location? You can't be living in places like Abuja and expect to survive on 50k. It's almost not enough for one person in a month. But for places like Jos, you'd even save if you are prudent enough

2. How much would he be spending on transport fare

3. Do I also have a source of income? Even if it's just 20k minus transport fare

At least, 50+20 = 70

4. Is he ready to work hard/smart? Can we grow together? Will he keep pulling me down while I try to go further? Some people are comfortable with managing. (I need to see prospect, determination, ambition and readiness)

This is the best answer to this question IMO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.