Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (43718 Views)

Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Truman155(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by obaival(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2016
Op,Are u God? undecided

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Kangol99(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
K
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by ajeleseujn(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
Well said.

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
Beamborla:
Keep your options open like friend zone or side boo abi spare tyre ko assistant financee?

Toh! Which guy would be ready and willing to be the option? She katakata no go burst if you find out bae is keeping her options open?

swirri personally I don't mind being ur side Booo ooo as far as I will be yanshing u from time to time smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by ashewoboy(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2016
Don't be an Hoelosho at your prime.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Bazinga(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Not a fan of "Dos and Don't" abegi, life is too short to be spent on obeying norms. undecided

That's why shiloh and other crusades are for people like you. Like it or not u need the dos and don'ts in everything u do if u want to succeed at it.
#BeGuided

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by miqos02(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by ladyF(f): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Bookmarked grin
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Must a lady be religious? Is it by force? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by antosly(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
What if the supposed girl is still a student?
Then let her be a student 4ever else [Karma] will be her roommate
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2016
okay!
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Flashh: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
At your prime, stop playing boyfriend and girlfriend game, for Godsake you are at your prime you don't have time again if he's not willing to take you down the isle unbolt him and let him give other suitors wayundecided
What happens to getting to know each other better?

You expect a responsible man to just get a woman today, then tomorrow, he takes her to the aisle. A disastrous married life awaits you.

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by emperorchedda(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
"At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get...be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you".

Men don't like it the easy way...if you're too easy you're tagged "cheap".
Lie. Only kids call easy girls cheap. Real men despise hard to get girls, after chasing and getting the hard to get girls they sleep with them and dump them as revenge
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Keneking:
What is prime sef
Helium grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by onlymase(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2016
We Love You More When You Love God

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by tsmat(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2016
you are not a lady so what makes you think you can write about LADIES
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by warmachine(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
"At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get...be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you".

Men don't like it the easy way...if you're too easy you're tagged "cheap".

Madam
Y is it to you ladies being nice and jovial means u are being cheap.... Not every guy likes the useless hard to get drama...me I go just walk the other way. .and that doesn't mean I'm not serious.. It just means the lady is immature. ...if u like me y act up like u don't.... Hu get that time to dy "redisturb" u?. .definitely not me...na only God I fit "redisturb"...and however being cheap to me is when u sell your priceless self and values for money no matter how much...big or small !

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by goingape1: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
In no particular order..

At your prime, flee from sleeping with a married man cos that's the time they will come flocking around you...i mean usain bolt yourself away cos you can't bear the consequences in the future(karma)undecided

At your prime, stop playing boyfriend and girlfriend game, for Godsake you are at your prime you don't have time again if he's not willing to take you down the isle unbolt him and let him give other suitors wayundecided

At your prime moderate your taste and bring it under control...i mean don't settle for less but be moderate in your choice of partnerundecided

At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get....be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you, from their make your choice carefullyundecided

At your prime, keep your options open even if you are engaged cos there's NO written agreement or guarrantee that he must marry you, reason is because you are at your primeundecided…inshort there's NOTHING like engagement in the bible sef, even mary was bethroted joseph and not engaged to her so therefore, every "engagement is prone to breaking"undecided

At your prime, ensure you aren't idle cos NO man wants a liability as a wife…either you have a good handwork or you are working alreadyundecided

At your prime you must have known how to pray...forget the nature of men, we love you more when you love Godundecided

Ok, the above epistle is strictly for girls/ladies who believe in marriage and ofcourse as a nigerian we solely and strongly believe in marriage...but however, if you think you are guilty in any one of these it's never too late you should be thanking God you are opportuned to see this...what you need to do now is refasten your seatbelt and retrace your steps and hit the right markundecided...

Ok, thank you.

did you think there will hear undecided

there will he there fvcking old old men for money and expect one innocent guy to marry them!

rubbish set of creature
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by bobbybrown007: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Do men also have their prime? If so please tell us
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Bestarzblog(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2016
ofcourse most l
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by goingape1: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2016
warmachine:

Madam
Y is it to you ladies being nice and jovial means u are being cheap.... Not every guy likes the useless hard to get drama...me I go just walk the other way. .and that doesn't mean I'm not serious.. It just means the lady is immature. ...if u like me y act up like u don't.... Hu get that time to dy "redisturb" u?. .definitely not me...na only God I fit "redisturb"...and however being cheap to me is when u sell your priceless self and values for money no matter how much...big or small !
it is only in naija ladies think that being nice will see them cheap!

that's why you see will many of them in the Street useless because of that god forsaken mentality!

naija girls are mentally ret@rded,

#nocure yet

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Lovelynature(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Must a lady be religious? Is it by force? undecided
trying to see where the post is forcing religion on anybody cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
The Op said a girl must be prayerful undecided
Lovelynature:
trying to see where the post is forcing religion on anybody cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Towncrier007(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Not a fan of "Dos and Don't" abegi, life is too short to be spent on obeying norms. undecided
You need serious deliverance, by 7 major bishops/Imams to conduct it for you. or better still be nice to those old women in your village, they will pity u and restore your destiny.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by agasun: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2016
nice one, absolutely true
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Lovelynature(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2016
ItsQuinn:
The Op said a girl must be prayerful undecided
and what's wrong with that? undecided

If being prayerful will attract Mr Right, what's the big deal
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by krissconnect(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2016
Which ladies? Don't generalise bro, believ me, some ladies in their prime will be proposed to when they are more liberal with their body. That guy who was fully satissfied in the other room will decide to marry her cos of her bedmatics skills. Whhile the one dats bn doing church church will continue lavishin in crusades while adapting to the stingy-attitude in romance. Vice versa tho.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by awakeuche(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Lol, nice article.... For those who keep asking what a ladie's prime is i'd say a ladie's prime is whenever she feels mentally and physically ready to settle down with a partner (i hate using puns).... I remember how i used to run after girls and they all preferred older or is it ancient pot bellied men to me a sincere youngman... 5yrs later they are keeping tabs on you and showing care..... Heartless oloshos

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: