Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? (7698 Views)

Poll: Are You Looking Forward To That Big Day?

Yes: 83% (59 votes)
No: 16% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by iykedare(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ezinne

after insulting men u are now trying to sound innocent.u mentioned above dat naija men offer nothing but sperm.(point of correction -sperm and dickk-at least,u like d latter.)

what boundaries cant i cross?i would cross any mutherfucking boundary.4k u,bitch
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2009
iykedare:

@ezinne

after insulting men u are now trying to sound innocent.u mentioned above dat naija men offer nothing but sperm.(point of correction -sperm and dickk-at least,u like d latter.)

what boundaries cant i cross?i would cross any mutherfucking boundary.4k u,bitch

They will tell you it is not an insult in their opinion. I already told them yesterday it was all for a ride for me  when i discuss issues like this for the first time. cheesy

Only if they know the meaning of the word below.

Pharoh:

You won't understand until the message hits you later like a bomb tongue

Please we are one big family here no fights or insults though Nairaland is not a Civil Soceity. It will be nice if you all visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-343557.32.html
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Vavavoom(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2009
What more can I say other than WOW! After reading from Pharoh, Rosabelle et al.

Both sides of the divide only succeeded in confirming the given belief that change is hard.

Generalisation-the common trend of putting every other sex in the same bracket is wrong.

I hold the belief as a man that those intolerable of change will more often than not have difficulties relating with any sex. While it is human, it is hardly excusable. Marriage is not for everyone, man or woman. On the contrary happiness is, and again not for a particular sex nor people. I don't subscribe to the view that a woman/man must be married to be happy. The pros should be weighed, the cons evaluated; the strife begins when we give into the demands of another empowering them to take control of our will to discern.

Rosabelle & co, go wherever it pleases you, find happiness in your endeavour. If and wherever your journey takes you you find and fall in love with a man, that allows the you in you to soar, be free and be happy.

Pharoah et al, the value and identity arguement worked in a bordered world, when we as africans were isolated, without the knowledge of the outside. Those are thinning very fast now, cable TV is here and so too is change.  Change that sees and makes a woman head of a fortune 500 company, the days of stay-at-home are gone, with our parents I should add. Now the woman is a partner, an equal owner in the man and wife business. Something tells me, like I have experienced; if a woman is treated well and laid out properly like a tile it wouldn't matter if she brought home the bacon she'd still cook the food if she got the respect in return.  I'd rather have that kinda happiness than worry about not doomineering. In between, am a man.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
iykedare:

@ezinne

lol, ignorance is not bliss. I'm tempted to show you what an insult is so that i can be sure that you have something to rant about, but then it's stooping to your level and i can't be bothered. It is expected that if you offer more, you state it, it's not a war and you are far from being significant.  But you needn't worry, your choice of lingo says it all, i guess you and Pharoh are indeed birds of the same feather, lol.

*You won't understand until the message hits you later like a bomb* lol!
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by iykedare(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
[size=16pt]
ezinne1212:

lol, ignorance is not bliss. It is expected that if you offer more, you state it. Ah yes, we do know where some of you pick your lingo from, i guess you and Pharoh are indeed birds of the same feather, lol. I've said my piece!

hey sis,ignorance is not bliss but u are ignorant.u need to be fuuucked well .lack of good sex is what is making do all these
[/size]
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]
hey sis,ignorance is not bliss but u are ignorant.u need to be fuuucked well .lack of good sex is what is making do all these
[/size]

God forbid!!!!! Return to sender~~~~ lipsrsealed grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by iykedare(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2009
[size=16pt]keep quiet there.u no like to be fuuckked.u need someone dat will take his time to Bleep some senses into u.that will make u appreciate men.[/size]
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]keep quiet there.u no like to be fuuckked.u need someone dat will take his time to Bleep some senses into u.that will make u appreciate men.[/size]

See gbesi u don carry for your head. So your problem is that you feel under appreciated? Nah wah!!!! Once again the almighty Ego gets the better of someone. You and your Pal Pharoh can go and discuss solutions, HE understands you best :Pl.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
Vavavoom:

What more can I say other than WOW! After reading from Pharoh, Rosabelle et al.

Both sides of the divide only succeeded in confirming the given belief that change is hard.

Generalisation-the common trend of putting every other sex in the same bracket is wrong.

I hold the belief as a man that those intolerable of change will more often than not have difficulties relating with any sex. While it is human, it is hardly excusable. Marriage is not for everyone, man or woman. On the contrary happiness is, and again not for a particular sex nor people. I don't subscribe to the view that a woman/man must be married to be happy. The pros should be weighed, the cons evaluated; the strife begins when we give into the demands of another empowering them to take control of our will to discern.

Rosabelle & co, go wherever it pleases you, find happiness in your endeavour. If and wherever your journey takes you you find and fall in love with a man, that allows the you in you to soar, be free and be happy.

Pharoah et al, the value and identity arguement worked in a bordered world, when we as africans were isolated, without the knowledge of the outside. Those are thinning very fast now, cable TV is here and so too is change.  Change that sees and makes a woman head of a fortune 500 company, the days of stay-at-home are gone, with our parents I should add. Now the woman is a partner, an equal owner in the man and wife business. Something tells me, like I have experienced; if a woman is treated well and laid out properly like a tile it wouldn't matter if she brought home the bacon she'd still cook the food if she got the respect in return.  I'd rather have that kinda happiness than worry about not doomineering. In between, am a man.

Thanks for coming neutral on this issue and indeed change is hard but the ladies don't realize that yet. I told rosabelle but she says the ladies are going it alone. Well the sad marriage stories littered around tells it all. Like you advice her she might see a man that will accept her as she is and boom a perfect marriage. Likewise i might see a lady that will accept me as well boom a perfect marriage. (Though the ladies have greatly mistaken my position that's why i asked everyone to visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-343557.32.html ) All what i am trying to explain is you can't go it alone and there are many men who cherish ladies like them provided some things are guaranteed from their perspective.

I agree with you that we are in the 21st century and things have changed really. We are all here together and just like you the kind of lady you wish is what i also have in mind. There are reasons why some men still want to keep ladies as house wife but ladies don't know. I for one will never keep a woman as a housewife but whoever i happen to fall in love with and ready to spend the rest of my life with has to sit with me and we sort things out properly before getting married so we don't experience one of those sad stories.

Though the post in black above could be some how difficult to achieve sometimes but with understanding, contentment and sacrifice we will get pass that. All what the ladies and guys has been bragging here will be sorted out in that stage in a loving and respectful manner so that they can have a blissful marriage if they come to an agreement. I use the word love there because it concurs so many things before we turn marriage into a contract negotiation.

After all the Bible says he who has found a wife has found a good thing so who doesn't want a good thing?. I will never dispute the fact that women are now equal partner who deserves all the respect they need and ask for but it also goes both ways. The little problem women have is gauging their respect for men with the wrong indicies. By the time we sort this out we will all have a blissful marriage.

Thank you all for this discussion and please do visit that thread and read all the pages.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by iykedare(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
[size=16pt]
ezinne1212:

See gbesi u don carry for your head. So your problem is that you feel under appreciated? Nah wah!!!! Once again the almighty Ego gets the better of someone. You and your Pal Pharoh can go and discuss solutions, HE understands you best :Pl.

who told u dat i feel under appreciated?i dont.i want ladies like u to get to appreciate guys like me.i know u are speaking like this cos this is a faceless forum.am sure dat girls like u are reasonable and respectful unlike what u are trying to portray.dont try to be who u are not.
[/size]
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]
who told u dat i feel under appreciated?i dont.i want ladies like u to get to appreciate guys like me.i know u are speaking like this cos this is a faceless forum.am sure dat girls like u are reasonable and respectful unlike what u are trying to portray.dont try to be who u are not.
[/size]

So in essence you are rude, obnoxious and indecisive! Because i don't see how on earth you can dispute that. You should take your own words seriously, it will help you.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
ezinne1212:

lol, ignorance is not bliss. I'm tempted to show you what an insult is so that i can be sure that you have something to rant about, but then it's stooping to your level and i can't be bothered. It is expected that if you offer more, you state it, it's not a war and you are far from being significant.  But you needn't worry, your choice of lingo says it all, i guess you and Pharoh are indeed birds of the same feather, lol.

*You won't understand until the message hits you later like a bomb* lol!

I can see you have been throwing cheap shots at me but it will do you good if you go through my last post and for that quote i would want to let you know that there is thin line between confidence and arrogance. The word wasn't meant for you only. It was meant for me as well and every other party involved. Guess you don't understand what i meant hence the cheap shots. Anyway its all good dear i already called it a day. smiley
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by iykedare(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2009
[size=16pt]
ezinne1212:

So in essence you are rude, obnoxious and indecisive! Because i don't see how on earth you can dispute that. You should take your own words seriously, it will help you.

i go cane dis girl with ma koboko.she no dey hear word.
[/size]
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by NegroNtns(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
I dedicate this song to all the women looking forward to get married. This is titled "Get me to the Church" and was in the classic movie "My Fair Lady".

Jamie, Harry, Friends : There's just a few more hours. That's all the time you've got. A few more hours Before they tie the knot.

Doolittle: There are drinks and girls all over London, and I've gotta track 'em down in just a few more hours!

I'm getting married in the morning! Ding dong!
The bells are gonna chime. Pull out the stopper!
Let's have a whopper! But get me to the church on time!

I gotta be there in the mornin'
Spruced up and lookin' in me prime.
Girls, come and kiss me;
Show how you'll miss me.
But get me to the church on time!

If I am dancin' Roll up the floor.
If I am whistlin' Whewt me out the door!
For I'm gettin' married in the mornin'
Ding dong! the bells are gonna chime.
Kick up an rumpus But don't lost the compass;
And get me to the church, Get me to the church,
For Gawd's sake, get me to the church on time!

I'm getting married in the morning
Drug me or jail me, Stamp me and mail me.
All But get me to the church on time!

I gotta be there in the morning
Some bloke who's able Lift up the table,
All And get em to the church on time!

If I am flying Then shoot me down.
If I am wooin',
Get her out of town!
All For I'm getting married in the morning!
Feather and tar me;
Call out the Army; But get me to the church.
All Get me to the church,

Starlight is reelin' home to bed now.
Mornin' is smearin' up the sky. London is wakin'.
Daylight is breakin'. Good luck, old chum,
Good health, goodbye.

I'm gettin' married in the mornin'
Ding dong! the bells are gonna chime,
Hail and salute me Then haul off and boot me,
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by iykedare(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2009
[size=16pt]oga negro,thanks for the song.

@ezinne,do u like d song?
[/size]
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
Pharoh:

I can see you [b]have been throwing cheap shots at me [/b]but it will do you good if you go through my last post and for that quote i would want to let you know that there is thin line between confidence and arrogance. The word wasn't meant for you only. It was meant for me as well and every other party involved. Guess you don't understand what i meant hence the cheap shots. Anyway its all good dear i already called it a day. smiley

grin grin Don't mind me, i was being cheeky~[
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by DrKitaun(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
FL Gators:

Nope, last thing on my mind as of now

no wonder u rejected my ring without telling me why ? cry cry
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by MyJoe: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
SexyLeamon:
@Poster, You sound like you want a wedding, not a marriage.  u act as if marriage is about the ceremony and the ring and all the material garbage. the wedding is only one day!!! i don't think you said anything in that question that showed u were remotely ready or interested in an actual marriage. u didn't even say kids, u said "cute" kids. wow. what if u have ugly kids, will you throw them away? hahaha very funny thread.
grin
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

no wonder u rejected my ring without telling me why ? cry cry
Kitaun, I already told you am not going to live in a polygamous marriage angry
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by DrKitaun(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2009
but why cant u and Gamine live happily under the same roof

why are u so jealous ? even Gamine is willinjg to accomodate u undecided
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
I knew you didnt like me grin
Me and Gamine. . . . hehehehe
I want to live another day grin, ejoo
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Gamine(f): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

I dedicate this song to all the women looking forward to get married. This is titled "Get me to the Church" and was in the classic movie "My Fair Lady".

Jamie, Harry, Friends : There's just a few more hours. That's all the time you've got. A few more hours Before they tie the knot.

Doolittle: There are drinks and girls all over London, and I've gotta track 'em down in just a few more hours!

I'm getting married in the morning! Ding dong!
The bells are gonna chime. Pull out the stopper!
Let's have a whopper! But get me to the church on time!

I gotta be there in the mornin'
Girls, come and kiss me;
Show how you'll miss me.
But get me to the church on time!

If I am dancin' Roll up the floor.
If I am whistlin' Whewt me out the door!
For I'm gettin' married in the mornin'
Kick up an rumpus But don't lost the compass;

I'm getting married in the morning
Drug me or jail me, Stamp me and mail me.
All But get me to the church on time!

I gotta be there in the morning
Some bloke who's able Lift up the table,
All And get em to the church on time!

If I am flying Then shoot me down.
If I am wooin',
Get her out of town!
All For I'm getting married in the morning!
Feather and tar me;
Call out the Army; But get me to the church.
All Get me to the church,

Starlight is reelin' home to bed now.
Mornin' is smearin' up the sky. London is wakin'.
Daylight is breakin'. Good luck, old chum,
Good health, goodbye.

I'm gettin' married in the mornin'
Ding dong! the bells are gonna chime,
Hail and salute me Then haul off and boot me,

I loved this, oh that movie, the best smiley

@Kit, Dude
She will be accommodated when im not there, thank you
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by DrKitaun(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
Aint I just lucky

having the best of the best - Gamine and Toyinrayo to myself . . .

LOVE IS A FEELING !!! grin
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by lovemoi2(f): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
FU%K YEAH cheesy
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2009
are! ladies and envy! grin
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by denny4ril: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2009
a lot of ladies are in the waiting but it seems like the man is not coming to them. all dat is required is to treat a man respectfully and he will reciprocate and even make a proposal to u. try it and it will work. experience has proven this
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by lovemoi2(f): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
denny4ril:

a lot of ladies are in the waiting but it seems like the man is not coming to them. all dat is required is to treat a man respectfully and he will reciprocate and even make a proposal to u. try it and it will work. experience has proven this

CRAP
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by erico2k2(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
^^^^ lol, make U dey wait nah abi
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
lovemoi2 why you dey vex now? abi man don dissapoint you before? grin
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by uwamemeka(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
everyday i pray 2 God for the right partner. am really tired of being alone.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2009
uwamemeka:

everyday i pray 2 God for the right partner. am really tired of being alone.

God will surely answer your prayer.

Go out and seek for the right partner brother, you will surely get one and if they are not up to your desire mold them to be. Heaven helps those who help themselves.

The Bible says we should marry a fellow believer and its not compulsory we have to see a vision before making that decision. We are in a very sinful world now where it is very difficult to hold yourself against fornication. The society and media is very loose with temptations everywhere you turn to.

I wish you the best of luck in your search and God will soon surprise you.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by donpaulo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
below is a chat i had wif a friend sometime back, just felt i should share it wif you wanabees, PLEASE, be careful. The thing no easy, as some are craving to go in, so are some dying to pull out. the conversation did not come out the way i expected it would but for those of you chat from your yahoo mail, you would try to figure out which are hers and which are mine.
ENJOY,

Friday, October 9, 2009

Bleep
hi darling 8:56 AM

long time 8:57 AM

Me

Bleep

yes o 8:57 AM

hw life? 8:57 AM

we thank God 8:58 AM

Me

Bleep

are u still in lagos? 8:58 AM

still hoping for a better tomorrow 8:58 AM

how married life? 8:58 AM

yes 8:58 AM

where i wan go again? 8:59 AM

Me

Bleep

its just there jare 8:59 AM

what is just there? 9:00 AM

Me

Bleep

ok 9:00 AM

married life? 9:00 AM

Me

Bleep

where are u working now? 9:00 AM

not so special about marriage jare 9:00 AM

you dont sound too excited, 9:01 AM

why? 9:01 AM

i thot you would be like, waooooow 9:01 AM

what have i been waiting for all these years? 9:01 AM

Me

Bleep

things are not just going well 9:02 AM

i'm not happy hearing this 9:02 AM

whats the matter? 9:02 AM

you wan spoil my day 9:02 AM

what is wrong 9:02 AM

Me

Bleep

maybe i dont love him 9:03 AM

WHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTT? 9:03 AM

i want to pretend i didnt see that comment you made 9:03 AM

say something else 9:03 AM

Me

Bleep

we always quarrel 9:04 AM

and anytime we quarrel he is like saying he wants to seperate 9:05 AM

were there such signs before you guys married? 9:05 AM

JEEEESSSSSSUUUUUUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9:05 AM

after just how many months? 9:05 AM

i cant believe this! 9:06 AM

Me

Bleep

we actually didnt know for long 9:06 AM

the computer is telling me you should try and learn how to type with more than two fingers 9:06 AM

but why Bleep? 9:07 AM

Me

Bleep

then about several weeks to the wedding he has mentioned about postponing the wedding 9:07 AM

you've really spoilt my day by telling me all these 9:07 AM

Me

Bleep

he said we needed more time to know hw compartible we are 9:08 AM

so why didnt you give him the time he needed? 9:09 AM

Bleep, you are too sweet a girl to be going tru this rubbish 9:09 AM

i'm not happy hearing this 9:09 AM

i was happy for you when you said you were getting married 9:10 AM

Me

Bleep

maybe i didnt know i choked him 9:10 AM

but was still not happy with you that you didnt tell you had started dating someone 9:10 AM

i felt in my spirit there was something i didnt like about the whole thing 9:11 AM

it was kinda fast! 9:11 AM

so what are you doing about it now? 9:12 AM

are you there? 9:12 AM

9:13 AM

helloooooooo 9:14 AM

Bleep!!!!! 9:16 AM

are you there? 9:16 AM

why are you leaving me in suspense like this? 9:17 AM

you know divorce is out of it dont you? 9:19 AM

well i would advice you see a marriage counsellor 9:26 AM

you would have to really pray about it 9:26 AM

NO BE JOKING MATA O
9:26 AM

you are in it for life 9:27 AM

you would have to try and bend a little for him 9:27 AM

maybe you are always on his case 9:28 AM

and if really he feels you are choking him 9:28 AM

give him some breathing space 9:29 AM

we men dont like it when our women 'choke us' 9:29 AM

its too early in marriage for this to start happening 9:30 AM

una neva even born 9:31 AM

another thing i would like you to check is your sex life 9:31 AM

i'm just trying to be as open and frank as possible 9:31 AM

is there a problem there? 9:32 AM

you are not responding and its not making feel you want to talk 9:33 AM

you just succeeded in spoiling my morning sha 9:33 AM

maybe next time 9:33 AM

Me

Bleep

what about my sex life? 9:34 AM

i am 9:37 AM

i was on call 9:37 AM

am wit u 9:38 AM

i was on call 9:38 AM

i tot u were saying sometihng about my sex life 9:38 AM

(9:39 AM)

not really about your own in particular 9:41 AM

both of you 9:41 AM

that is another major problem in marriages 9:41 AM

when there no sexual satisfaction and enjoyment with both parties 9:45 AM

there is bound to be problems 9:46 AM

any small issue would be fired up 9:46 AM

or blown out of proportion 9:46 AM

Bleep, you need to pray about this problem 9:47 AM

its not good for you at all 9:47 AM

you are in it for life 9:48 AM

and the sooner you guys find a solution(not divorce) the better 9:48 AM

marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured 9:48 AM

that is why its always good marrying a friend 9:49 AM

cos ther would be a time love would phase out for a while 9:49 AM

but friendship would sustain the relationship 9:49 AM

until love is restored 9:49 AM

isnt he born again? 9:49 AM

doesnt he know that God commands us to love our wives 9:50 AM

no matter what? 9:50 AM

it is not even supposed to be a feeling 9:50 AM

or something you give when you feel like it 9:50 AM

its a commandment from God 9:51 AM

you must love whether you like it or not! 9:51 AM

Me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Your Birthmonth Is Your Husband! / Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.