Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? (7821 Views)

Poll: Are You Looking Forward To That Big Day?

Yes: 83% (59 votes)
No: 16% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2009
keep decieving yoursell with all these chats
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by patwhizkid(f): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2009
No, i'm not looking forward to getting married. . .kuz i'm a nun & i kant afford to take off my veil/leave the convent for any reason.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by unitee(f): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2009
I think I am the craziest woman the world has ever seen because of what I think about my marriage. I want to be married YES but my wedding will be restricted to friends and family not more than 50 guests LOL. My honeymoon should be in the wilderness deep in the jungle the AMAZON will be great.

i strongly look forward to getting married
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2009
i could come visit you in that convent, patwhizkid. we seem to have a lot in common grin
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by patwhizkid(f): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2009
No George, thankz.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

No George, thankz.

U dey reject D Blezzing Fada Judge 1 give U grin
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by patwhizkid(f): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2009
Nah, i nor want am jor.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by dramenda(f): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
wha
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by lovemoi2(f): 5:09am On Nov 02, 2009
smiley
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by lovemoi2(f): 5:10am On Nov 02, 2009
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship? / Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? / Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.