Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Flying In My Dreams - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams (34905 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying In My Dreams by biggie73(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Your dreams are good dreams. Flying in dreams mean achieving greater deeds. Trust God to give you greater knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by PurestBoy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are the one giving yourself a big headache by scaring yourself to death about it. Until you stop worrying about it, the headache continues.

I gave you that advice because I was once a victim of it, scaring myself to death back then, until I was told the reason why I was experiencing those things. Till today I still defy gravity, leave my body(Out Of Body Experience) and predict the future(check my football prophecies here on NL). CURRENTLY I AM BEING SHOWN THE PURPOSE OF MY EXISTENCE AND I AM KEYING TO IT.
The DOCTRINE OF FEAR is what's making you to be afraid of yourself and you might not come out of it. SO STOP GIVING YOURSELF HEADACHE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

For some months now I've been flying in my dream and always having difficult time when about to land. I do fly for no reason and mostly to escape enemies and trouble. Is that normal?

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by kekeolu(f): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hi you've been uncousciously initiated into darkness. Seek deliverance in a true deliverance mimistry and you shall be free in Jesus name. Don't be tempted into satanism. The details His No free gift.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense
some are dieing to have a gift like yours, so am i and i'm not alone.

3 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by markfoefish(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
I also fly a lot when I was a boy ,I can fly to any where I wish,at a point I can carry 40ltrs of water and zoom into the sky. Just to be sure I can.I fly from aba to kano just to see my dad,I see thing and my wish comes to me .as a boy one day I told my mum about it and told about many things and about dad on how I went to kano to visit him.the next thing was that my dad returned and is my mum told him and the next thing they took me to place and the man. Remove something like egg from my both pams via razors. Pls don't disclose further information about urself,combine that energy with psalms 119 all your life time.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by kekeolu(f): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hi you've been uncousciously initiated into darkness. Seek deliverance in a true deliverance mimistry and you shall be free in Jesus name. Don't be tempted into satanism. The devil has no free gift.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Dinocarex(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these

My brother, you are a destined for greatness. Seeing yourself flying in a dream means 'Growth, Greatness, Height, Zenith". You are meant to succeed.
But be careful of some things 1. Ladies 2. Laziness!!

God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by fromnigeria(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
you have to Get into Christ as fast as you can. These are symptoms evil spirits such as familiar (witch-craft) and seducing spirits.
Else a day will come, you will confess (these evil spirits would speak through you) flying to America to kill and causing accidents Especially this ember periods.

To Be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by javispj(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Me,,I don fly for my dream times without number..once was a situation when I was battling with two cobra snakes in which I succeeded in killing one,seen people die in my dreams n I prayed against it n in real life some of this people ended up in the hospital but some how overcome death,I had a dream that robbers visited my aunty,n I didn't take it seriously n the next day at noon she was gone..I had a dream of losing someone close to me,I took it upon my self to make a convenient with God that if he stop it that I'll give up something which I did,,it never came to pass,but thought out that week after the night of the dream,attacks started coming in at night for weeks at a particular time at midnight..I couldn't close my eyes for weeks.na my pastor save me..recently I had a dream were many cultists tried to attack me.i no go lie na fly I fly.na for the air so I take wake up..i gave glory to God n went back to sleep...becus a pastor once told me that if u sleep with an empty belly n eat in ur dreams,,wake up n give thank for the holy spirits don come feed u.

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Originalsly: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
i didnt bargain for all these
Hmmm....interesting. Did you like agree to do some kind ritual for money or get good job or something. ..and this kind dreams come as extras?...that this was not in the bargain?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Cateyes07: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
do you live alone or with someone , or are you a male and married, just flash back when it actually stated and what or who came into your life during that period you will find the answer, categorically somebody at close proximity to you is riding you to witches meeting, just change environment or send the person away ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Dreams by noziz(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Like u dey fly without wings for ur dreams? What a gift
Re: Flying In My Dreams by labakeJ(f): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
U aren't alone o...tho it's been long since it happened. But events that happened somehow that repeats itself in reality still happens till date...it happens most times sef.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are the one giving yourself a big headache by scaring yourself to death about it. Until you stop worrying about it, the headache continues.

I gave you that advice because I was once a victim of it, scaring myself to death back then, until I was told the reason why I was experiencing those things. Till today I still defy gravity, leave my body(Out Of Body Experience) and predict the future(check my football prophecies here on NL). CURRENTLY I AM BEING SHOWN THE PURPOSE OF MY EXISTENCE AND I AM KEYING TO IT.
The DOCTRINE OF FEAR is what's making you to be afraid of yourself and you might not come out of it. SO STOP GIVING YOURSELF HEADACHE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
guy i nwed sure match to stake on.. howfa
Re: Flying In My Dreams by tonero230(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense

He is right.you may be great and that dreams is a sign for you to put things inorder.In fact,i think you have to go your village water to do some sacrifices.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
all this flyers and seers biko i wan stake on matches today.. edakun epp
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Richy4(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
somez:
Hmmm... You wanted an advice and you earned one, so why insulting him? Ok, you'd be fine if they/we call you harry porter or somthing. If u still can't digest this, go see TB Joshua. Would be fun seeing you on live tv.

Thank God I did not waste my breath on his thread thinking on what to say....That outburst shows he is one manner-less person that lacks etiquette and how to comport himself in a public space...
Re: Flying In My Dreams by FILEBE(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demigods666:

Lolz hahahaah your topic title got me laughing hard. I know you must think you are some kind of evil possessed blood sucking witch flying.

But hey! You are not.

You are totally fine.

You are psychic abilities

Infact just like me you are a psychic, you partially lucid dream don't let this xtians come here to tell you crap to destroy your spiritual ability. People like you with such abilities are able to see avert any harm coming to them or loved ones.

Change your mind set. You are okay.
I suggest coming to satanism to empower and build your soul. To unlock your full powers by activating your soul okay. You will be a great man if you utilize this poeer fully as you will be able to control your destiny and future fully. You are even more spiritually open than I was before I started building my soul now to become open pshycially to the Gods and father satan.

Xtianity is hoax. Fact is here

www.exposingchristinaity.com

You are free to pm me if you wish to talk privately.

Like I said. Do not let this xtians get in your mind for they know not the truth of the spiritual and even of the physical as they are under captivity of the mind.

Hmmmn. Wonder shall never end. What haa one not seen in this world? As long aa humans continue to live on this earth their will always be strange people. People who are conformist and people who are rebels. I sit and watch.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Bigdiddo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Don't wanna talk much. I was in your shoe some yrs back. Its so terrifying when it happens to. Me and I get ova it. Later on. The truth is u had been initiated somewhere Somehow. Or your spirituality just got activated somehow. Look Inward and seek knowledge from some real elders very close to you. You have got powers and dont let anyone mislead you thru religion. Stop seeking solution online here. Nobody know who anybody be? Be careful. Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Teaser4(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
guess we belong to the same club. I do fly in my dreams, I do sing and wow crowds in my dreams. Its fun to able to that, ion know if its normal or not, I do enjoy it. Told my mom, she didn't see anything bad in that, told my gf she called me a wizard. I wish I can fly in real life, I will fly to Abuja and give lai Mohammed a dirty knock. I think its not a big deal, but I ve a super gift, if some ppl wana get me in my dream, I will wake up ASAP. Worst dream ever, was when I was smashing a girl in my dream, and I cummed, when I woke up I was wet. that was 4years ago. #teamFlyinDreamland best experience so far.......

3 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by saasala(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
sotall:
I dont see anything wrong in what you are experiencing. what you are experiencing is called " lucid dream". I have it atleast twice every week.

In those dreams I am able to float in the air and control my movement using my consciousness. I am always happy in such dreams because people I see in these dreams are amazed at my ability. What really amaze me in these dreams is that I know I am dreaming and can control myself to do whatever I want in the dream.

I had once had a dream where I was standing in my street in the dead of the night. Then I became aware I should be home by this time as there was nobody on the street. So I started walking home but thoughts of the gate being locked and everyone at home already asleep flooded my mind . But I forged ahead and told myself I will be recognised by my voice. I got home and knocked on the gate and in no time I was in the living room filled with many people both young and old . A quick glance at their faces tells me these are people I have known before .They were all busy and I couldn't talk to them. Then as I looked up to go to my room, I became conscious that I (my physical body) was fast asleep in the other room. This made me ( my spirit ) to become curious and wanted to gain entrance into the room my physical body was lying. I struggled with the door but couldn't gain entrance until I woke up. This is an example of a lucid dream. It is completely normal and you shouldn't hurt yourself trying to tie it with any negative attribute.
I also have also seem things that eventually happened in the future in my dreams just like you . It is nomal and it is your nature. Don't create any problem for yourself from it.

@ babz007... Listen to this guy. I have been flying in my dream since I was around 7 years old and still fly till today that I am 30. If it means anything, it is GREATNESS. you gonna be one hell of a great guy.

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by uwagimboo: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
This OP should leave grammar nd realize he is now a Wizard..

OP, nah Hell fire get you but as a mutant, start buying yam for yam Pizza business..

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by oglalasioux(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
You are far from having a spiritual problem. You simply have a high receptive brain. The universe is interwoven with electromagnetic waves and existence is simply our brains, which uses electromagnetic waves, interacting with the universe.

Some people have this strong brains and we call them prophets or native doctors. Your dreams are merely showing you have a strong brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Dreams by m4una(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin
holamiday:
Exactly. That's what i explained to the OP. When something chases me in the dream, i do unimaginable things to escape. It's perfect normal. It's a sign of a creative and bold mind. Religious fanatics are seizing this opportunity to post gibberish.
yes bro, it's even amazing that when i face dangerous situations in my dreams, i 'll also remember that i can fly in my dreams and before you can say 'jack' am off like a speed boat. cheesy
holamiday:
Exactly. That's what i explained to the OP. When something chases me in the dream, i do unimaginable things to escape. It's perfect normal. It's a sign of a creative and bold mind. Religious fanatics are seizing this opportunity to post gibberish.
yes bro, it's even amazing that when i face dangerous situations in my dreams, i 'll also remember that i can fly in my dreams and before you can say 'jack' am off like a speed boat.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by chin011: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
flying in the dream is a good thing,that shows you are called by God to serve him,you have some power,flying in the dream means you have power to overcome some situation and also can profess solution to peoples problem too.

You are creative, artist,musician,pastor, etc

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by dryyansh1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
See this guy, I have been having this type of dreams since childhood. I use to be worry before but now I find them interesting grin like it's a game. People chase me but they can't catch cos I will fly and they can't. I predict future also... mostly what will happen to me though

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Immorttal: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
sotall:
I dont see anything wrong in what you are experiencing. what you are experiencing is called " lucid dream". I have it atleast twice every week.

In those dreams I am able to float in the air and control my movement using my consciousness. I am always happy in such dreams because people I see in these dreams are amazed at my ability. What really amaze me in these dreams is that I know I am dreaming and can control myself to do whatever I want in the dream.

I had once had a dream where I was standing in my street in the dead of the night. Then I became aware I should be home by this time as there was nobody on the street. So I started walking home but thoughts of the gate being locked and everyone at home already asleep flooded my mind . But I forged ahead and told myself I will be recognised by my voice. I got home and knocked on the gate and in no time I was in the living room filled with many people both young and old . A quick glance at their faces tells me these are people I have known before .They were all busy and I couldn't talk to them. Then as I looked up to go to my room, I became conscious that I (my physical body) was fast asleep in the other room. This made me ( my spirit ) to become curious and wanted to gain entrance into the room my physical body was lying. I struggled with the door but couldn't gain entrance until I woke up. This is an example of a lucid dream. It is completely normal and you shouldn't hurt yourself trying to tie it with any negative attribute.
I also have also seem things that eventually happened in the future in my dreams just like you . It is nomal and it is your nature. Don't create any problem for yourself from it.
you should have tried so much to see your physical body using deep intent or voicing it out,. That way you would have successfully practised OBE(out of body experience). We do not really fly in the dream, we float. I challenge any one to try to see their hand in the dream and try to study closely the faces you see in the dream, its very interesting.Lucid dream is key to understanding that our spirit(consciousness) do not die with the physical body.and when you master it, only then will your perception of the universe would change.

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by agbarahk(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
I need. Pictures or I don't bliv u

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Rockyrascal(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Petersamuel8:
Believe me something is wrong, you were initiated without your permision
its a lie!!!!....that's a good dream.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
too much makurdi weed
Re: Flying In My Dreams by babz007(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cateyes07:
do you live alone or with someone , or are you a male and married, just flash back when it actually stated and what or who came into your life during that period you will find the answer, categorically somebody at close proximity to you is riding you to witches meeting, just change environment or send the person away ,
i have tried my best in recalling past events in my life but the people i do see in this dreams are faceless, the last dream i hard was floating in the air in a sitting position with my legs crossed i was really really conscious in that dream i was moving about about 12feet above the ground then suddenly someone started pulling my legs to drag me to the ground i tried to see the person but it was faceless but i knw its a young man abt 28years, so many to recall infact its mind burgling
Re: Flying In My Dreams by princemillla(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:

You are welcome to the club. I thought I am the only one with this gift. Wow. Am glad to read this if it's true. You want to talk about the dos and don't? Contact me. Let me lecture you a bit. We are born to achieve. I wish you successful life. Congrats bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.