Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Flying In My Dreams - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams (34913 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
Not really a bad dream. Find the answer below.
https://www.dreamscloud.com/dream-dictionary/f/flying
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense

The truth is bitter, they said. If you've been heartily addressed in relation to your seeming predicament, why not just humbly and faithfully accept it. Only believe and you'll be save. I also had such experience as you. Although I never had any possible or reasonable explanation for it. But your post has been a source of help to me. Pls stop the argument, pray about it. Don't give hears to fables, nothing is wrong with you. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Xmen149(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
boman2014:
maybe u r a MUTANT

X-MEN
Lol,.tell me about it.
At op,.you are one of the few blessed to find the SECREAT effortlessly.,now how you apply it depends on you,be calm & collective if you want me to tell you more.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by slap1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Elnathan John come and see the character in your short story.grin
Re: Flying In My Dreams by hopilo: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
If you fly in dream whenever you are about to be attacked then you have no reason to fear because God supernatural power is protecting you no one can kill you. I have experience such severally.

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Gwangwadangwa77: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake,

that's the spirit of Patrick Igodomigodo trying to posses you shocked

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by iaminspired: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense

Pls don't answer that otemwhatever he is a professional atheist. Just go to a genuine Christian in your vicinity to help. You believe in God right?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by harffie(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:

Re: Flying In My Dreams by malachee: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
abeg predict next weekend games for me that is all I need
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
I read some religious peoples comment here and I laugh.... Bro I had that experience... There is a great awakening happening to black people, yours is just starting... In my own case I leave me body to the sun, moon and see exactly how it is . see other world's out there where there is life. I commune with some spirits but then I was afraid and I couldn't see much ie some deeper things... No one understood what I was going through bit it was an awakening to my true purpose and self... Kill that fear bro, fear is programmed in your mind by religious bs.....do you a times form mudra you don't know what it's meant for? You close your eyes to sleep and you see something like a movie playing out before you but you can't decode what you seeing? A times you sleep and dream and you are fully aware you are sleeping at the same time dreaming... You can really control those dreams and remember it as soon as you wake... You can easily know if something bad is about to happen to someone or a particular football team is gonna win a game... Lol... Let go and embrace your true nature. Welcome to reality... You were chosen for something great... Not all will awake... Stay true to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Dreams by ndozzy: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

My dear brother, don't listen to these satanic agents on nairaland!

I'm happy you realise that this is a problem, and that's exactly the truth. You need prayers, you need to undergo deliverance. I don't know your location, if not, I would have suggested where you can go and be totally delivered.

I suggest you start personal prayers, it works if you have faith; pray and denounce every type of initiation into witchcraft, marine, or occult. Declare that you have no place with them, and reject every influence over your spirit.

Pray that blood of Jesus should neutralise every evil seed planted by the devil in your life.

Whenever you have those dreams, wake and immediately pray against them, don't be afraid, no matter what power is trying to use your spirit, it can only happen when you submit to it. The Bible says, " resist the devil and he will flee".
. please take this advice

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by jaywhoco(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
akintom:

The subconscious component of your mind is intensely active. You have acquired sufficient knowledge to provide answers to some questions, in a unique way.

Your duty is to find that out. Whatever you do, you might stop having such experiences after some time.
true.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin OP ooo abeg 9jabet go sure for u oo
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Sibrah: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
markfoefish:
I also fly a lot when I was a boy ,I can fly to any where I wish,at a point I can carry 40ltrs of water and zoom into the sky. Just to be sure I can.I fly from aba to kano just to see my dad,I see thing and my wish comes to me .as a boy one day I told my mum about it and told about many things and about dad on how I went to kano to visit him.the next thing was that my dad returned and is my mum told him and the next thing they took me to place and the man. Remove something like egg from my both pams via razors. Pls don't disclose further information about urself,combine that energy with psalms 119 all your life time.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by ashala(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demigods666:

Lolz hahahaah your topic title got me laughing hard. I know you must think you are some kind of evil possessed blood sucking witch flying.

But hey! You are not.

You are totally fine.

You are psychic abilities

Infact just like me you are a psychic, you partially lucid dream don't let this xtians come here to tell you crap to destroy your spiritual ability. People like you with such abilities are able to see avert any harm coming to them or loved ones.

Change your mind set. You are okay.
I suggest coming to satanism to empower and build your soul. To unlock your full powers by activating your soul okay. You will be a great man if you utilize this poeer fully as you will be able to control your destiny and future fully. You are even more spiritually open than I was before I started building my soul now to become open pshycially to the Gods and father satan.

Xtianity is hoax. Fact is here

www.exposingchristinaity.com

You are free to pm me if you wish to talk privately.

Like I said. Do not let this xtians get in your mind for they know not the truth of the spiritual and even of the physical as they are under captivity of the mind.

Hmmmmm
Re: Flying In My Dreams by NevetsIbot(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Prudybaby:
Please dear I thank God that u have discovered your problem. My advise for I is to go and look for a very strong man of God to deliver u. Your dream shows that u are highly possessed but in pray that God The Almighty will deliver u in Jesus Name Amen. Have faith into God OK everything will between alright.
highly possessed. Lmfao.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by oluxy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Don't listen to those who said u HV problem, u didn't have.
To fly in ur dream, is a good thing. Its implies u r filled with the power of God.

If u watch, whenever u wrestled with evil forces in ur dream or dia pursuing u, u result n fly away from them without been hurt.

It also implies dt, u will be great on this earth.
If u won't to doubt me, u r alwz at peace in ur mind.

I don't want to write much. Its a good thing to fly in ur dream hence u didn't see urself among evil peeps or cordinating them.
Relax , u do not have any problem or need help.
I speak in tongues in my dream n fly too. I also see vision even from my dream which alwz come to pass. It is power of God u have in u.

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Ontop123(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are the one giving yourself a big headache by scaring yourself to death about it. Until you stop worrying about it, the headache continues.

I gave you that advice because I was once a victim of it, scaring myself to death back then, until I was told the reason why I was experiencing those things. Till today I still defy gravity, leave my body(Out Of Body Experience) and predict the future(check my football prophecies here on NL). CURRENTLY I AM BEING SHOWN THE PURPOSE OF MY EXISTENCE AND I AM KEYING TO IT.
The DOCTRINE OF FEAR is what's making you to be afraid of yourself and you might not come out of it. SO STOP GIVING YOURSELF HEADACHE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Bros abeg I need your help with bet9ja. You can epp me with real predictions. My mail is pattop4us@yahoo.com. Abeg epp your brother
Re: Flying In My Dreams by eminikansoso(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are a blessed creature. That's a pointer to one greatness you are meant for. And until you discover that thing, you will keep seeing that dream. You ARE GREAT. YOU CAN EVEN BE A god OVER SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE IF YOU SO WISH. CONGRATS!
exactly
You said it all
something like this has happened to me before and I give God Almighty the glory for all that happened to me.
One thing is sure, if people were against you, those people are in trouble.
You are Rich my brother

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Bekeey: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
I believe u, wat u said is truth...me too use xperience that
hopilo:
If you fly in dream whenever you are about to be attacked then you have no reason to fear because God supernatural power is protecting you no one can kill you. I have experience such severally.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by jaywhoco(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
shamecurls:
Do you take Alcohol? If yes, try and change your brand.

I once use to fly whenever I take a minimum of 13 bottles of star lager beer. When I switched to Harp, I started finding myself crawling underground. Now that I take Goldberg,my dreams have been moderate as I only find myself driving a truck on water.

dope
Re: Flying In My Dreams by ogawisdom(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these

Go for a lab test, it might be malaria n typhoid
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Sibrah: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
saasala:

@ babz007... Listen to this guy. I have been flying in my dream since I was around 7 years old and still fly till today that I am 30. If it means anything, it is GREATNESS. you gonna be one hell of a great guy.
How great are you now? Please I will to hear about it or tell me what gave you this Idea of greatness being associated to such dreams . . .
Re: Flying In My Dreams by JusticeSeeker: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
@OP I once was in this condition, only the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ delivered me. surrender your life to Jesus today and He'll deliver you. I was told I was unconsciously initiated by a friend or relation. that if it continued, it would have gotten to a point of encountering some people while out of the body and later on meeting those same people in the day time. this is just an elementary level of satanic initiation. pray and God will direct you to a Bible believing church, not a white garment or uniform wearing church where you can abide for further mentoring in Christ.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nothing is wrong with you my friend,as a matter of fact I do the same all the time,and guess what?everytime I had such a dream,I know that something good is about to happen to me.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by bfbellexce: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
hey bro u hav nothin to fear. it is d height of spiritual consciousness and especially wen ur body is free of sin. i used to hav experiences lik dat. some times enermies chasin me and i ll just get afloat and flyin and walkin above d ground. it feels lik ur spirit man can never b hurt and such and interestin experience. d worst swould b to forcefuly wake up if i cant bear some pressures.
at times i see tins in my dream and see dem in real life like a dejavu.

mheen it is not weird after all we have visioners in real life. wat about d great Nostradamus-the man who saw tomorrow. enjoy ur life jooh

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
Adebash01:
Believe me as well, the meaning of that dream is that you will be great in your life, am telling you because it was an elderly man that told me.

Well, the elderly man lied.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Sibrah: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
bukitt:
Have u apologized to d guy u insulted? Make sure u do! U came here for advise which I believe uve gotten if only u'll grow up n stop actin a dick. U think say na only ur mate dey NL? Ur grand papa mate dey here too so when d elders are talkin make sure u sit ur stinking ass down n pay attention. Do not further disclose ur dreams to nobody henceforth, not even ur shadow. Start paying attention to ur surroundings n in whatever u do, make sure u be careful with people including friends. Always believe in urself n ur intuition or instinct. Obey ur elders n d future is urs. Alright? Fuckboi!
You need to grow up . . .
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
like someone said it will soon stop, i have perfectly had such dreams before my thoughts of meetings demons in the second heaven made me run back from that height,and i mostly have that dreams now whenever i woke up to pray fervently in the midnight,am sure you are still young and your soul is still exploring things at the other side
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Let's trade bodies then. I dream every night.

OlajumokeBread:
How do people dream ??

I don't dream when i sleep, i just lay on my bed like a corpse till i wake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.