Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,502 members, 7,958,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why The War Against Each Other? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The War Against Each Other? (10067 Views)

War Against Nigerian Ladies!!! / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL / Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by danexd(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2009
Kanye West****You sure sound like a big fool,
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

Opposite sex I think. Sex sells you know!  wink

lol
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by adiona(f): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2009
@you have arsenal on your profile so your tribe doesnt matter, wat's ur stress if i use an arsenal crest as my profile pics, am proudly nwa afo igbo kkkkkkk cool wink smiley kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2009
no, be fight oh, na compliment- see everyone is always on their guard here ready to fight- I think it is just a nigerian attitude. I think it has some of its merits though
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by edoyad(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2009
@adiona, anything Arsenal is beautiful. Why don't you come to the gunner's thread in the sport section let's spoil you with the Red and White Army love.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by posakosa(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

no, be fight oh, na compliment- see everyone is always on their guard here ready to fight- I think it is just a nigerian attitude. I think it has some of its merits though

lol----they born am for Ajegunle, u think dey hin no go ready to fight----man and woman alike.

Nigeria is a place for the hustlers.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by adiona(f): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2009
pls all we need is one love guys, we need to love one anoda, it matters, @sefago am sorry dear i ain't gt that fraking attitude, k trust me, @edoyard well one man, hw do i gt to the gunners thread, i need clues k.thanx, accept this little gift from me, i love u all.

Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by adiona(f): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2009
hehe @posakosa i've learnt to tolerate peeps like u on nairaland, i fink i dnt wanna fight wif anyone here k, we are all friends,
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by posakosa(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2009
adiona:

hehe @posakosa i've learnt to tolerate peeps like u on nairaland, i fink i dnt wanna fight wif anyone here k, we are all friends,

wetin I do u / undecided undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by adiona(f): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2009
it's k @poskasa one love,
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by cantell(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2009
@The Amaka,
Nne, you've finally succeeded in getting the type of thread you want.
Guys fightin on ur thread and thereby making it longer. We don reach page 10 already.
Jide ka iji.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2009
lolzzzzzz
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by tithe(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2009
Whos's next
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by hollandis(f): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2009
kanye West:

The Ibo animals on this thread will never cease to amaze me undecided

I dream of a Nigeria devoid of Ibo people. There will be less prostitution, less greed, less hungry people, less fraudulent people, less street touts and hawkers selling everything from Fanbelt on the road to Cement, less c/d pirates and less murders since its only ibo people that manufacture 95% of fake drugs killing Nigerian Children and its their ibo girls that model and market these fake death drugs! And more especially people like Amaka and her tribe can be kicked into Niger, Mali or Cameroon where those ones wont be as benevolent as Nigerians accomodating these Asswipes! angry
Fool,stupid bini boy.Whats your bini name sef?Eghos or osharamen.
The only state in Nigeria where women are bread winners=Edo
The only state where the female are more hardworking than males=Edo
The state with the most prostitutes=Edo
The most educationally less developed south south state after bayelsa=Edo
The most rural south south state=Edo
The state with the most cowards=Edo
The state with godfatherism=Edo
The state with most criminals=Edo
The state where life span of married men is lower than their wives=Edo
The state where most people wouldnt want a spouse from=Edo
The state where pple live in abject poverty apart from the north=Edo
Kanye west ko,Kanye west ni
Oloriburuku,Afouta an gbuye,Oniranu,Onyosshi,Onye beribe
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by whitelexi(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2009
Wow! What a thread!!!

This was supposed to be a peace-making thread, not an all out boxing arena!

adiona:

pls all we need is one love guys, we need to love one anoda, it matters, @sefago am sorry dear i ain't gt that fraking attitude, k trust me, @edoyard well one man, hw do i gt to the gunners thread, i need clues k.thanx, accept this little gift from me, i love u all.

Gunners Thread: IN WENGER WE TRUST!

Lexi, if I see you come here to defend this miss thing, I will bitch-slap you and 22 teeth will fall of that big mouth Grin Angry

@SeekerBlood: You sure say no be your hand go fracture? grin grin grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by PAININASS: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2009
(the) (amaka) my baby, what's going here?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Yoighaman(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2009
To trigger UNREST in Nigeria, please press TRIBALISM followed by the * key

If your mobile phone does not have the * key, please press RELIGION for the same result

Alternatively, please INSULT SOMEONE on Naira land; when u av finished, u may hand-up.

"WHY D WAR AGAINST EACH OTHER"?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by adiona(f): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
@HOLLANDIS eazyyyy on kanye west, he has realised his mistakes and has nt replied any of this threads, thanx so much @whitelexi, gunners for life, igbo kwenu ooooooo, iseeeeeee, lets stops this insults on nl and embrace love c'mon guys,
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by ajailer(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
its a war of the roses
angry
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by throttler(f): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
everyone knows by now that kanye west ( rubbish) is an idiot with vegetables for brains( not good veggies o, but elephant grass)

he just loves typing nonsense, only to get hate.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2009
. . .
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by ajailer(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2009
its a war of the roses, angry
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by cantell(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
What do you guys expect? The real kanye west is a cargo and the same goes to the fake one. Notice me dey worry the guy die. He acts like a second-class tout.
Ndo.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2009
the amaka, e don tey oo, ow far na?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by adiona(f): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ AMAKA why have u gone speechless, say smfin oooooo b/4 dem go nail kanye west lol, abeg oooo, lt me judge now, majority dey say carries d vote, AMAKA IS D WINNER, let us embrace l;ove pls, the poster is right, thumbs up @amaka, nd to all ma 9ja peeps, one love
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
we cant love each other in this country, its impossible
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by mikeoscar: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2009
and in THAT SAME THREAD what exactly did you do regarding igbo women?
stop being a hypocrite, its not good ooooooo.
and that comment has NOTHING to do with my topic, so fuk off!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by whitelexi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2009
adiona:

@HOLLANDIS eazyyyy on kanye west, he has realised his mistakes and has nt replied any of this threads, thanx so much @whitelexi, gunners for life, igbo kwenu ooooooo, iseeeeeee, lets stops this insults on nl and embrace love c'mon guys,

You're welcome anytime wink

@Topic: I'm still waiting to hear what Amaka has done wrongly to deserve all this vernom. You all keep telling me not to defend her but u dont answer my questions. . . And BTW i dont know Amaka personally, so i'm not defending her in any way, i just havent seen anything wrong in her actions and although i may be wrong, i'd like to be corrected with proof and not just words! cool
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Yoighaman(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
Let's all get off Amaka's case; she's done extremely well by keeping mute, we all make mistakes.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Babasexy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
whitelexi:

You're welcome anytime wink

@Topic: I'm still waiting to hear what Amaka has done wrongly to deserve all this vernom. You all keep telling me not to defend her but u dont answer my questions. . . And BTW i dont know Amaka personally, so i'm not defending her in any way, i just havent seen anything wrong in her actions and although i may be wrong, i'd like to be corrected with proof and not just words! cool
Why not spend a little time read through some of her past post, guess you will not need to read much to discover she has an attitude problem. And next time watch someone criticize or correct her and see the way her ill-manner jumps out. Except you want to tell me your gf is worse than her. undecided

Yoighaman:

Let's all get off Amaka's case; she's done extremely well by keeping mute, we all make mistakes.

She made u a prophet, true to your prediction, she came after me again. If she remains mute or talk sensibly, got no problem with her. cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2009
I was witness to some bashing btw a guy and a girl on NL. As a guy, i feel NL is not a place to Display or Protect some Ego, and Girls too shud show some respect for themselves.
Sometimes it's just a Party gone bad.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Yoighaman(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
Babasexy:

Why not spend a little time read through some of her past post, guess you will not need to read much to discover she has an attitude problem. And next time watch someone criticize or correct her and see the way her ill-manner jumps out. Except you want to tell me your gf is worse than her. undecided

She made u a prophet, true to your prediction, she came after me again. If she remains mute or talk sensibly, got no problem with her. cheesy cheesy cool

I'd be dissappointed if she rants at you again, we all make mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos) / When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / My GF Failed The Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.