Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,542 members, 7,958,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why The War Against Each Other? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The War Against Each Other? (10068 Views)

War Against Nigerian Ladies!!! / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL / Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

No, I am just using you as a tool to procrastinate. Don't over value yourself.
Then get the Bleep off my back until I come after your ass.

I'm busy now. . . .
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

kiss OgidiBoy

Thats for asking rily stupid questions

Dude don't be blowing kisses at me oooo I definitely don't swing that way angry angry angry

* Ogidiboy runs from gay dude*
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2009
but i am not   angry

Anyways I was joking, I just wanted to apologize for any rude language i used on you yesterday, because i am a gentleman. And i know it is not your fault that you are homomphobic and ignorant it is just bad upbringing. Since i have apologized goodnight  smiley.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2009
* Ogidiboy runs from gay dude*

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

LOL

Irrational fear. Abeg I am going to sleep
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

but i am not   angry

Anyways I was joking, I just wanted to apologize for any rude language i used on you yesterday, because i am a gentleman. And i know it is not your fault that you are homomphobic and ignorant it is just bad upbringing. Since i have apologized goodnight  smiley.
Ok, good radiance to bad rubbish
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2009
Ok, good riddance to bad rubbish

Thanks, goodnight
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

LOL

Irrational fear. Abeg I am going to sleep

Gnight, and pls no kisses ok grin grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by kanyeWest1: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2009
The Ibo animals on this thread will never cease to amaze me undecided

I dream of a Nigeria devoid of Ibo people. There will be less prostitution, less greed, less hungry people, less fraudulent people, less street touts and hawkers selling everything from Fanbelt on the road to Cement, less c/d pirates and less murders since its only ibo people that manufacture 95% of fake drugs killing Nigerian Children and its their ibo girls that model and market these fake death drugs! And more especially people like Amaka and her tribe can be kicked into Niger, Mali or Cameroon where those ones wont be as benevolent as Nigerians accomodating these Asswipes! angry
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by na2day2(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2009
tithe:

@The Amaka, it is obvious that u ve a mission

you have succeeded in hypnotizing most guys here,if not for my odaeshie i would ve been a victim

kanye west - u made him to fall inlove with u infact u ve[i] confessed[/i] him

posakosa - u ve turn him to a laughing gas without control

Harry potter - u ve made him yr supporter and follower till death do u part

The seeker - u ve reduce him from man to a boy

na2day - u reduce his iQ from no6 to no2

For the rest go and take the antinode

retract that statement with immediate effect and without calamity!  angry angry angry angry amaka no dey fear face? no make me turn both of u into tipalia fish  angry angry angry angry

kanye West:

I dream of a Nigeria devoid of Ibo people. There will be less prostitution, less greed, less hungry people, less fraudulent people, less street touts and hawkers selling everything from Fanbelt on the road to Cement, less c/d pirates and less murders since its only ibo people that manufacture 95% of fake drugs killing Nigerian Children and its their ibo girls that model and market these fake death drugs! And more especially people like Amaka and her tribe can be kicked into Niger, Mali or Cameroon where those ones wont be as benevolent as Nigerians accomodating these Asswipes! angry

which reptile did u evolve from again? your brain didn't develop at all, in fact it shrunk   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed last time i checked, igbo ppl wanted a nigeria without them, we all know how that went
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2009
The Ibo animals on this thread will never cease to amaze me Undecided

I dream of a Nigeria devoid of Ibo people. There will be less prostitution, less greed, less hungry people, less fraudulent people, less street touts and hawkers selling everything from Fanbelt on the road to Cement, less c/d pirates and less murders since its only ibo people that manufacture 95% of fake drugs killing Nigerian Children and its their ibo girls that model and market these fake death drugs! And more especially people like Amaka and her tribe can be kicked into Niger, Mali or Cameroon where those ones wont be as benevolent as Nigerians accomodating these Asswipes!

i like igbo people, they are cool- why all the hate? I can assure you TheAmaka, Aloy~Emeka, Sunny_bobo are outliers and bad examples of ibo people. You would find cools ones they just dont frequent nairaland because they are working hard to ensure the success of their families
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2009
kanye West:

Keep dreaming dummy! tongue tongue
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

but i am not angry

Anyways I was joking, I just wanted to apologize for any rude language i used on you yesterday, because i am a gentleman. And i know it is not your fault that you are homomphobic and ignorant it is just bad upbringing. Since i have apologized goodnight smiley.

What the heck are you apologizing to him for? If he cant take a joke he should and hide. He should be the one apoligizing for calling you a gay! undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Gabry(f): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2009
@Topic,

The reason why theres always a battle especially between the opposite sex its because thats what makes life interesting. Without it, life is a bore like those goats and shegoats and hegoats eating weed grass day and night and nothing else. sad
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2009
yeah its like men are from mars and women are from venus kind of situation. And that causes a lot of miscommunication between me and my nkems.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by kemisuga(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2009
VERY FUNNY THREAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TRIBALISM
VERSUS
OPPOSITE SEX

WHO WILL WIN
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by posakosa(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2009
@Sefago; u're still in beyonce's booty, i thot u'd be somewhere on Jay'z manliness. cool cool
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by edoyad(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2009
^^ lipsrsealed
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by patwhizkid(f): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2009
lol
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by posakosa(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2009
@ edoyad: omo how far ? u still dey that Bayern thread for sports secion.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by toideve(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2009
even the poster is laying a very bad example, but why the tribalism?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by posakosa(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2009
p-love: how are you ?  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2009
@Sefago; u're still in beyonce's booty, i thot u'd be somewhere on Jay'z manliness.

na jealousy go worry you. I am keeping beyonce happy, she no dey complain- why will she go back to Jay Z when she is with the original African.

Kai, now thnxs to FLGorilla every tom, richard and posakosa is insulting me chei  cry
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2009
Even foreigners know the power of nigerians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRSrZUzY-C8
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by patwhizkid(f): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2009
Am fyn j-baby.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by posakosa(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

na jealousy go worry you. I am keeping beyonce happy, she no dey complain- why will she go back to Jay Z when she is with the original African.

Kai, now thnxs to FLGorilla every tom, privates adn posakosa is insulting me chei  cry

I just dey play with una-----u no go sleep?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2009
i want to sleep but i am just listening to naija music- lol, the only chance i get to enjoy nigerian culture is on a computer at night
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2009
kemisuga:

VERY FUNNY THREAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TRIBALISM
VERSUS
OPPOSITE SEX

WHO WILL WIN

Opposite sex I think. Sex sells you know! wink
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by adiona(f): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2009
@kanye west u're d biggest fool i've eve come accross, hw culd u lay such accusations on igbo gurls, are u mad? @amaka i love ur post gurl, i dnt knw why everone here is getting on each odas nerves, come off it guys, and lets embrace love, we are nigerians igbo, hausa& yoruba, were all one, lts stops this insults and face reality, am an igbo gurl and am proud to be one, love is all dat matters, peace,
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2009
^you have arsenal on your profile so your tribe doesnt matter. grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by eyonigger(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2009
FL, Na ur grammar them dey correct like this?

That cant be you typing up there. Riddance to radiance.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2009
But seriously, there is too much bile going on in Nairaland, we have to have a towns meeting, and set some ground rules for courtesy and respect. Infact, the closest I have gotten in a fight in my life is at Nairaland. I understand the need for free speech but crazy tribalists like becomrich and sunny_bobo and co should be banned. I think they should also have an age limit so that young teenage girls would not be looking for boyfriends like FLgator on Nairaland. And only let mature adults converse in a responsible classy manner.

What do you all think?

Anyways E ku le, abalị ọma, and Mu kwana lafiya. And good night to all my itsekiri, ijaw, and what else we have in this crazy country.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by edoyad(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2009
@ Pkosa i dey kampke like alabukun with the swag of panadol extra. grin . You know say na sports section them born me na.

@patwhiz i dey siddon jejely na you com take mouth say you go do. You must to do o ! Whether you like am or not grin

What would life be if girls weren't giving boys sleepless nights and vice versa ? Like Gabry say, we go goat for obasanjo ota farm be that na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

My GF Failed The Test / Define Your Boy/girlfriend/wife In 3 Words / Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.