Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,816 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why The War Against Each Other? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The War Against Each Other? (10063 Views)

War Against Nigerian Ladies!!! / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL / Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:46am On Nov 02, 2009
people wanna be all up in my biz derailing threads and shizz.
but anyway this thread is about why nigerians attack the opposite sex.
they dont attack women, but nigerian women.
same thing for men.
i hate seeing these stupid threads that one person has opened to bash the nigerian opposite sex.
why do we do this to ourselves and our mothers and fathers?  undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 4:47am On Nov 02, 2009
The fact of the matter is that you average 200 posts. You can't deny what is true.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:48am On Nov 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

The fact of the matter is that you average 200 posts. You can't deny what is it true.
okay, AND?? ?? ?? ??
that still doesnt explain WHY YOU ARE ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS?
SHIT, WHAT THE FUK IS YOUR CONCERN?
MYO FUKING B.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chika98: 4:49am On Nov 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

The fact of the matter is that you average 200 posts. You can't deny what is true.

Do you ever sleep? It seems you are always online. Hmmmm
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Babasexy(m): 4:50am On Nov 02, 2009
Interesting Amaka!, I have just gone through some of your past posts, looks to me you have been very busy warring at every thread since you reregistered.

Am not surprised you were banned!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:51am On Nov 02, 2009
chika98:

lol
you noticed too.
but he wants to talk about me, hmmmm how ironic.
just because my average post from 1 day is 200 doesnt mean that a lot of people here dont post as much as me.
this guy posts all day everyday, he just has about 120 days to help even it out.

thats like if a tall person weighs 200 something pounds, the person probably wont be fat but still slim cause they have height to help them even it out.
rather than a short person about 5 feet being 200 lbs.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:52am On Nov 02, 2009
why are you people obsessed?
get away!
i dey fear juju oooo
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 4:54am On Nov 02, 2009
chika98:

Yep. I don't log off though. My NL account is always on. When i'm through, I just shut down my laptop

THE-AMAKA:

okay, AND?? ?? ?? ??
that still doesnt explain WHY YOU ARE ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS?
SHIT, WHAT THE FUK IS YOUR CONCERN?
MYO FUKING B.
You can get as rude as you like but that still doesn't hide the truth.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2009
wow, and exactly what is your point?
you arent making any sense here.

why are you all up in my business? seriously, again what concerns you?
please answer that question.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chika98: 4:58am On Nov 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

Yep. I don't log off though. My NL account is always on. When i'm through, I just shut down my laptop

You can get as rude as you like but that still doesn't hide the truth.

Ok oh. My dear I was like this dude is always on here. That explains it then. Make una carry on with your kata kata then.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Babasexy(m): 5:16am On Nov 02, 2009
Amaka I am on you because I think you are refusing to get something clear in your small brain. There is something they call manners and being civil in communication especially on an open forum like this, you lack both.

You are a young girl, yet u spit insult like hell, u use dirty words, you are rude and highly provocative. Its not good for you especially as a lady. Someone said today he pity your husband if you have any, you said you are not old enough to get marry but if you continue like this I pity the guy that will eventually marry u.

Mind you it becomes my business because you display your lack of manners publicly.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:19am On Nov 02, 2009
lol
i dont talk like this in real life. lolol
just enjoy NL.
i dont mix NL with reality, sorry.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 5:27am On Nov 02, 2009
Babasexy:

Amaka I am on you because I think you are refusing to get something clear in your small brain. There is something they call manners and being civil in communication especially on an open forum like this, you lack both.

You are a young girl, yet u spit insult like hell, u use dirty words, you are rude and highly provocative. Its not good for you especially as a lady. Someone said today he pity your husband if you have any, you said you are not old enough to get marry but if you continue like this I pity the guy that will eventually marry u.

Mind you it becomes my business because you display your lack of manners publicly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chei you too like wahala cheesy cheesy
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chika98: 5:30am On Nov 02, 2009
Amaka to answer your post anyways. . NL Isn't as much fun as it used to be. People have nothing more to do than to start up stupid retarded threads
I miss the good ol days when we all got together on here and had some fun. I will go back to retirement as this site isn't fun anymore. I miss Moonstone, the old FL gators, JennyKadry, Stillwater, StephenP, ah too many to remember. Away I go!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 02, 2009
Chika, my dear, I'm sorry.
One often gets tired and unfriendly when retards continue to spam the board with retarded pointless threads.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:33am On Nov 02, 2009
awwwww sorry to hear that.
but all the good topics have been used up and dry.
when someone looks for something to post, its been posted already.
how about seun just close this site, it will end my addiction.
lol
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chika98: 5:33am On Nov 02, 2009
FL Gators:

One often gets tired and unfriendly when retards continue to spam the board with retarded pointless threads.

I miss the old you jor. Whatever happened to this forum sef? We used to have a lot of fun here. Those days are long gone then . Ah Onyinye2. Mba o! Dis place na rubbish now. kai! I don quit kpata kpata!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Babasexy(m): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol
i dont talk like this in real life. lolol
just enjoy NL.
i dont mix NL with reality, sorry.

Why should I believe that. Even if I choose to believe it, it only makes u worst, it means you are double faced and an hypocrite. But I know this is real you. It flows in all your manners and conversation. Like someone said, u are just so predictable. Just think, access yourself and make amendments where necessary, its not yet too late to change, but it can become too late. And this is not a laughing matter.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2009
Babasexy:

Why should I believe that. Even if I choose to believe it, it only makes u worst, it means you are double faced and an hypocrite. But I know this is real you. It flows in all your manners and conversation. Like someone said, u are just so predictable. Just think, access yourself and make amendments where necessary, its not yet too late to change, but it can become too late. And this is not a laughing matter.
thanks for expressing your fake concern.
i have heard you.
are you done?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 5:40am On Nov 02, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Some of these so called retards are actually very funny posters.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 02, 2009
Chika,
I feel you. I think I'm next.
`
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Babasexy(m): 5:50am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

thanks for expressing your fake concern.
i have heard you.
are you done?

So sorry for u. sad

Jesus Wept. cry

Gudbye.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by deji2009(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2009
shut up!!! the same thing you did to igbo women!!! GOSH.
and like i said most of the prostitutes that are nigerians come from edo state.
no where did i say most of edo state's women are prostitutes.
if you cant see the difference then you are stupid.

like i said most of the prostitutes that are nigerians come from edo state.

@AMAKA I think what you meant by the above in bold is. Not Edo citizen or edo state's women

some might come from another state and reside in Edo and hence the behaviour

no where did i say most of edo state's women are prostitutes

The ' sign differentiate it hadnt been AMAKA put that then we know is trabalistic

so I dont think she is trabalistic
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by deji2009(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2009
ive noticed this on NL quite a lot.
why do Nigerian guys and girls like to bash each other?
not only that but they will bash each other to where is seems they are filled with some sort of hate or animosity for the opposite sex.
Nigerian men here bashing Nigerian women on a number of threads.
same thing for the Nigerian women.

why do you do this?

you dont see white people bashing each other and calling each other names over petty things, and hardly with any other race.
well at least i dont think.

why arent you guys supporting each other, instead someone opens up a hate thread for the opposite sex, in particular about nigerian guys or nigerian girls, and and crazy participants come and join the thread and say all kinds of things.

really, whats up? where does all this come from?

You are right Amaka.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by deji2009(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA (f)
wherever you want me to be. . .

Why The War Against Each Other?
« on: Yesterday at 10:41:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ive noticed this on NL quite a lot.
why do Nigerian guys and girls like to bash each other?
not only that but they will bash each other to where is seems they are filled with some sort of hate or animosity for the opposite sex.
Nigerian men here bashing Nigerian women on a number of threads.
same thing for the Nigerian women.

why do you do this?

you dont see white people bashing each other and calling each other names over petty things, and hardly with any other race.
well at least i dont think.

why arent you guys supporting each other, instead someone opens up a hate thread for the opposite sex, in particular about nigerian guys or nigerian girls, and and crazy participants come and join the thread and say all kinds of things.

really, whats up? where does all this come from?

You are right Amaka.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by na2day2(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2009
@ topic

it is always started by the girls for many ages now, the only difference is, guys now return fire
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2009
two wrongs do not make a right.

i was thinking this.
it sounds weird but it doesnt sound strange when i hear a nigerian bash a fellow nigerian of the opposite sex. its almost become something normal for me.
i cant exactly explain it.
but when i hear "nigerian guys are so ugly" or "nigerian girls are so ugly, they are greedy, they smell, they yab and nag too much" " some of those dirty smelling girls that cant cook and dont know how to dress" "or their hair is ugly and she looks like a monkey"
"nigerian guys are so foolish, they cant do anything for a woman" "these guys dont even  blah blah" i cant think of anything else.
but you kinda get what i mean, its a little something like that.
when i read this now it almost becomes a "whatever" and it shouldnt be like that.

tell me how often will you see whites say things about this to each other.
"white guys are so ugly, they look like shit"  "white girls are so ugly, they look like shit, they smell like dogs and pigs. they dont know to take care of maintain themselves. white girls have no class. they are all gold diggers. blah blah"
you kinda get what i mean.

if they were saying that to each other that would be ABSURD and shocking a bit.
like ive grown used to nigerians bad mouthing each other, and it shouldnt be like that. thats just weird.
but if i saw another race do it, it would be so strange like HUH? cause they always stick together like mad flies.
i doubt they would ever diss their own people, their own color, their own mothers and fathers like that.

undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by na2day2(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

two wrongs do not make a right.

i was thinking this.
it sounds weird but it doesnt sound strange when i hear a nigerian bash a fellow nigerian of the opposite sex. its almost become something normal for me.
i cant exactly explain it.
but when i hear "nigerian guys are so ugly" or "nigerian girls are so ugly, they are greedy, they smell, they yab and nag too much" " some of those dirty smelling girls that cant cook and dont know how to dress" "or their hair is ugly and she looks like a monkey"
"nigerian guys are so foolish, they cant do anything for a woman" "these guys dont even  blah blah" i cant think of anything else.
but you kinda get what i mean, its a little something like that.
when i read this now it almost becomes a "whatever" and it shouldnt be like that.

tell me how often will you see whites say things about this to each other.
"white guys are so ugly, they look like shit"  "white girls are so ugly, they look like shit, they smell like dogs and pigs. they dont know to take care of maintain themselves. white girls have no class. they are all gold diggers. blah blah"
you kinda get what i mean.

if they were saying that to each other that would be ABSURD and shocking a bit.
like ive grown used to nigerians bad mouthing each other, and it shouldnt be like that. thats just weird.
but if i saw another race do it, it would be so strange like HUH? cause they always stick together like mad flies.
i doubt they would ever diss their own people, their own color, their own mothers and fathers like that.

undecided

cure the root cause then we can all sing wyclef
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by whitelexi(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2009
Some girls are feministic and some guys are chauvinists grin grin grin

Deal with it! angry
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by HarryPotter1(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2009
@op bashing/arguement are one of the characteristic of nigerians both the males and famales. so i dont see the point stressing on it.even right in dis thread,bashing hve being going on.so dot worry about it,its natural.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2009
Harry Potter:

@op bashing/arguement are one of the characteristic of nigerians both the males and famales. so i dont see the point stressing on it.even right in dis thread,bashing hve being going on.so dot worry about it,its natural.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not that.
when it comes to terms of gosh i cant explain it.
but thats not what im getting at.
they will insult nigerian women and the women will insult nigerian men.
what is this war or battle of the nigerian sexes or what?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by na2day2(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not that.
when it comes to terms of gosh i cant explain it.
but thats not what im getting at.
they will insult nigerian women and the women will insult nigerian men.
what is this war or battle of the nigerian sexes or what?

i have already explained it to u, what else do u want to hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! / My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) / Nigerian Instagram Model Uju Icy Goes Completely Unclad In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.