Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Why The War Against Each Other? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The War Against Each Other? (9909 Views)

War Against Nigerian Ladies!!! / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL / Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Babasexy(m): 3:23am On Nov 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

okay thats nice.

Please before you go to bed don’t forget to take your drugs. wink People here think its beginning to show. cheesy And you might also need another re-examination by your doctor. wink grin grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 04, 2009
Haba baba sexy e don do na remember say na small pikin u dey follow drag matter o
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Babasexy(m): 4:13am On Nov 04, 2009
breezy047:

Haba baba sexy e don do na remember say na small pikin u dey follow drag matter o

Thank u my guy. I no drag any mata with the small pikin, just dey teach her to learn to ignore rude comments, na advice i dey try give am o. She just dey Stubborn.

No Wahala. thanks.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by TheSeeker(m): 5:03am On Nov 04, 2009
davidylan:

Its funny because you spend way too much time here for you to simply be "catching fun".
davidylan:

You'd have 21000 posts if you've been here since 2005.

Even i never made 424 posts in 2 days. grin
Hahahaha grin grin I thought I was the only one noticing. Spending almost 24 hours on Nairaland posting and posting yet, making that 'I don't mix NL with reality' statement. Only if she even knows what reality means.

Lexi, if I see you come here to defend this miss thing, I will bitch-slap you and 22 teeth will fall of that big mouth grin angry
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 5:22am On Nov 04, 2009
@Fl Gator

You have always been an idiot, will marry as an idiot, give birth to idiots and die an Idiot
!

true talk. because of the idiot i now have to stay up all nite studying for my exam undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 5:25am On Nov 04, 2009
Hahahaha I thought I was the only one noticing. Spending almost 24 hours on Nairaland posting and posting yet, making that 'I don't mix NL with reality' statement. Only if she even knows what reality means.

these girls are looking for husbands on nairaland. See what happens when you send ur children to america- they become husbandless, jobless littles ho's grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^^^^
Below the belt that comment is mind you, there are husbandless women sleeping in churches in Nigeria too. undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 5:33am On Nov 04, 2009
Below the belt that comment is mind you

you sound like yoda

I pray all of them find husbands- but i think they are better off going to clubs and looking for one tongue
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by dreeldee: 5:39am On Nov 04, 2009
cheesy cheesy grin grin Thread of the month cheesy cheesy
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

you sound like yoda

I pray all of them find husbands- but i think they are better off going to clubs and looking for one  tongue
I like the way Yoda talks   grin grin. Leave the women jare shebi they no dey disturb you? Na free world we dey o!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2009
thats true i love women- that is why I am a feminist. i encourage more women to join nairaland, just not the ones that come and look for my trouble a.k.a FLgator
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by TheSeeker(m): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

thats true i love women- that is why I am a feminist. i encourage more women to join nairaland, just not the ones that come and look for my trouble a.k.a FLgator
SEFAGO:

!

true talk. because of the idiot i now have to stay up all nite studying for my exam undecided
Wetin she do you now?
SEFAGO:

these girls are looking for husbands on nairaland. See what happens when you send your children to america- they become husbandless, jobless littles ho's grin

Jesus helps you when they descend on you. These girls - the pretentious ones - can piss you off to boundless limits with all their 'I want to be graded' assertions.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by platinumnk(f): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2009
^^hey j
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by TheSeeker(m): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2009
Hey QN,

My ish is bothering me. Skype me (my user here +912)
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 6:01am On Nov 04, 2009
Wetin she do you now?

The semi-literate was calling me gay- homophobic cunt- and then chasing me around begging for me to marry her. This is a fall off from the recession, Trouble makers sitting down on their laptop insulting people are way ahead of them
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by TheSeeker(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

The semi-literate was calling me gay- homophobic cunt- and then chasing me around begging for me to marry her. This is a fall off from the recession, Trouble makers sitting down on their laptop insulting people are way ahead of them
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Gators? You f'real?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by platinumnk(f): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2009
prince, mine messed up too, but im there, waiting cheesy
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2009
prince, mine messed up too, but im there, waiting

seems both of u are in to yahou yahou grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by TheSeeker(m): 6:28am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^ No be only yahoo yahoo, na outlook outlook. You no get job
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by finemocha(f): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2009
@kanye west

so u mean u are still running that filthy thing u call a mouth. grin. u tribalistic igbo hating  half breed between a he goat and a beastiality ashawo mother grin grin grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2009
i get work, i just dont want to do it  grin. School don tire me  embarassed
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by punchlinee: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2009
hmm really
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

i get work, i just dont want to do it  grin. School don tire me  embarassed
You get work and you're still here typing?
While I was at the library studying for my next week exam, you're here yarning dust about FL Gators holding you up late and not letting you study.

LOL. Just dont insult me by actually thinking that I care. wink
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2009
Dont worry i will have time for u after thursday. I would keep quiet for now, I dont want my blood pressure to get high.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2009
LOLOLOLOL Pathetic. Make sure you wear skirt and high heels too.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2009
yeah yeah. I will wear prada high heels and a gucci skirt.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2009
FL Gators:

LOLOLOLOL Pathetic. Make sure you wear skirt and high heels too.

Explain pls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2009
she is calling me gay.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

she is calling me gay.

Did you give her the impression you GAY shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Explain pls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
See how the dude is running after me to prove his manhood. Pathetic
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2009
kiss OgidiBoy

Thats for asking rily stupid questions
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by SEFAGO(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2009
See how the dude is running after me to prove his manhood. Pathetic

No, I am just using you as a tool to procrastinate. Don't over value yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Why Do Some Guys/girls Deny Their Girlfriends Or Boyfriends... / Is 4 Years Too Long For Courtship? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.