Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Why The War Against Each Other? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The War Against Each Other? (9911 Views)

War Against Nigerian Ladies!!! / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL / Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by amebono1: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2009
kanye West:

I know alot of Edo women and you couldnt wish to be in a better company when your with them, but for you to label them as prostitutes when they didnt do anything wicked to you or insult you is just callously wicked and you have the audacity to open this silly thread to show how hypocritical you are and forgetting you just insulted a nation of over 10million respectable females by calling most of them prostitutes?

You Madam Amaka the tribalists are one really sick lass! You had other nations or other examples to use to counter my argument but the first thing that cropped in your head was to refer to the Edo nation as a nation filled with Ashawos and whores! undecided

kanye West:

yes i said ibo women are prostitutes and i still stand by my original claim and not chickening out try to live in denial that your not a tribalist.

What Nl is concerned about is, why bring Edo women into this? If you have anger issues with me because i insulted ibo women, why then did you now transfer it to Edo women? Thats what is baffling everyone.

I said Ibos women are prostitutes.

You said some Edo women are Prostitutes

Does that make both of us tribalists? YES

I dislike Ibo people. you dislike Edo women because you see them as Ashawos. So why are you denying that your not a tribalist and you keep refering to the fact that i insulted Ibo people?

Of course i did and am standing on what i said. Just agree that your also a tribalist and You hate Edo Women too for being Ashawos according to you and no wahala!

It seems your the only one trying to deny your not an Edo hating tribalist when everyone is beginning to see who you really are! undecided

so why are you fretting if someone calls the edo girls prostitutes?

you might want to book for an appointment with a psychiatrist,you might need one you know
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2009
You don come. This thread don get short life. tongue
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by amebono1: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2009
common go sitdon grin grin tongue
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by muffins(f): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2009
I don't understand what this poster means.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2009
LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin amaka éképlé  oh grin grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2009
!amebo no1:

common go sitdon grin grin tongue

Jenny you know yourself, so no long thing. By tomorrow this thread won't be among my updates topics any longer. And to think it was just a useful/less attempt to change the unchangeable!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2009
The Amaka,to be honest i like your post, but be sure will be watch to see if you still have tendencies to be tribal¬ undecided any way sweet dreams. No hating grin grin grin grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:41am On Nov 02, 2009
muffins:

I don't understand what this poster means.
let me make myself a little more clear.
why do nigerians insist on attacking the opposite sex including nigerians?
like they will open threads not just about the opposite sex but for example "nigerian women " "nigerian men"
its not just the opposite sex in general but its the opposite nigerian sex.

they wont just insult women period, they will insult nigerian women.
the same thing for the men.
they dont just insult men but they insult nigerian men.
they just end up saying crazy things!!
i doubt other people attack their men like this or their women like this.

why are these people insulting their own like that?
i hope i made it more clear, if not, then i dont know what else to say.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 02, 2009
@ Amaka

What do you expect from a sexist country like Nigeria?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by amebono1: 1:11am On Nov 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

Kanye west, you're a confused fool. You have been going about bashing igbo women for no reason other than your stench stupidity and you have the guts and stupid balls to spew nonsense out your mosquito-sized-washed-brain that someone insulted Edo women? Not that Amaka doesn't bash anyway, but that's by the way for now; but you coming here to make this empty noise about the slurring of Edo women (which I don't think Amaka did going by her quoted statement), you must be suffering from a severe brain damage.

Amaka, if no one wants to get bashed, they should talk with the right use of their brains. These western women you talk about, do they talk like some foolish girls on here talk? No! Are they the same way opinionated like these western women? No! Some of those who get bashed almost, at all times, get on the nerve of people; I'm not saying it's the right thing to do but it has to be understandable that our tolerance limit can be strained sometimes and when some people lose it, someone has to get it. Simple!

i laugh in german grin grin grin grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:16am On Nov 02, 2009
michelin89:

@ Amaka

What do you expect from a sexist country like Nigeria?
i dont know oooo
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by OAM4J: 3:00am On Nov 02, 2009
By the way Amaka, what happened u have to re-registered? Notice u only register yesterday but I know u are one of the old member of NL, amazingly too, between yesterday and today u have clocked more than 150, think u deserve a medal.

I don’t have anything to say or should I say I don’t want to comment on the topic directly. But just a piece of advice. You don’t have to always respond to every criticism, sometimes d best response is silence/just ignore. Secondly learn to accept correction gracefully when u are wrong no one is always right, except God.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:02am On Nov 02, 2009
OAM4J:

By the way Amaka, what happened u have to re-registered? Notice u only register yesterday but I know u are one of the old member of NL, amazingly too, between yesterday and today u have clocked more than 150, think u deserve a medal.

I don’t have anything to say or should I say I don’t want to comment on the topic directly. But just a piece of advice. You don’t have to always respond to every criticism, sometimes d best response is silence/just ignore. Secondly learn to accept correction gracefully when u are wrong no one is always right, except God.

LMAO!!!
anyway, myob sha.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by OAM4J: 3:47am On Nov 02, 2009
Whao! Thanks for not disappointing me. I would have been shocked and disappointed in myself if you have not responded this way. Your character is just too predictable. So many times we keep seeing the speck on other people’s eye and fail to notice the log on our own.

"Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves; they therefore remain bound." - James Allen 1864-1912

bye.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2009
whatever.
cause i told you to "myob"
so??
myob, how hard is that?
well at least you said bye anyway, so bye.
tongue
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 3:56am On Nov 02, 2009
OAM4J:

She's gone past 150 now,she'll soon clock 200 posts shocked shocked shocked. She certainly does deserve a medal cool.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:58am On Nov 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

She's gone past 150 now,she'll soon clock 200 posts shocked shocked shocked. She certainly does deserve a medal cool.
so what!
nah my new account, so as i dey reply for all my old ones now.
abeg, wetin concern you people?
MYOB!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:58am On Nov 02, 2009
you have gone past 5000 since mid July?  shocked shocked shocked
big whoop! who cares.  tongue
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 4:01am On Nov 02, 2009
There is a big difference between me averaging 40 posts a day and you averaging 200 posts a day shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:04am On Nov 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

There is a big difference between me averaging 40 posts a day and you averaging 200 posts a day shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

if i made it today of course its gonna average that, responding to all my old threads as well as chatting here. sow wetin concern you again?
you have about 4 months to average out all your posts.
if you made one today and post as much as you post you would be averaging about the same number.
some people dont know simple mathematics.
gosh even i suck in math but i get that part.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 4:12am On Nov 02, 2009
I'll never get near those figures of yours. You should be inducted into the Nairaland Hall Of Shame Fame tongue.

And yes you truly do suck @ maths. You should leave it to 'A' Grade maths student like moi cool.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 02, 2009
What's pumping here? All you conservating in amaka posts mind your motherfcuking biz.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 02, 2009
What's pumping here? All you conservating in amaka posts mind your motherfcuking biz.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:16am On Nov 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

I'll never get near those figures of yours. You should be inducted into the Nairaland Hall Of Shame Fame tongue.

And yes you truly do suck @ maths. You should leave it to 'A' Grade maths student like moi cool.

youre so foolish.
if you were so "A" grade you would understand the simple basis of the "post average"
but really, what concerns you with me?
mind your own fucking business, sheesh.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:18am On Nov 02, 2009
like i said ive only been on for a day.
i can go through all your posts and see how much you post in one day.
then compare them to mine.
just because you have 4 months to help you average out how much you post, doesnt mean i post more than you or anything like that.
see yourself, what do you know about math.
thats about 120 days to average out about 5000 posts compared to 1 day to average out about 200.
do the math yo.
it doesnt really matter the average, but how long youve had your profile and how many days you have to help average you out.
kunbee posts like CRAZY!!! all day everyday, yet she manages 1 or 2 posts a day, i think?
cause she has so many days to help her average it out.
simple maths dude.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Babasexy(m): 4:25am On Nov 02, 2009
The-Amaka you are highly temperamental and irrational, looks to me you like war. Me in your shoe will have just say thank u to OAM4J or Ignore him if I feel he’s wrong and that would have ended d mata, same with others. You became guilty instantly of the same thing he (oam4j)was correcting you of. I guess you will pick on me too, no qualms u are welcome. It will only mean you lack the moral capacity to handle this thread or that you are the guiltiest of the war issue.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:27am On Nov 02, 2009
Babasexy:

The-Amaka you are highly temperamental and irrational, looks to me you like war. Me in your shoe will have just say thank u to OAM4J or Ignore him if I feel he’s wrong and that would have ended d mata, same with others. You became guilty instantly of the same thing he (oam4j)was correcting you of. I guess you will pick on me too, no qualms u are welcome. It will only mean you lack the moral capacity to handle this thread or that you are the guiltiest of the war issue.

lol
learn to read the topic thread correctly and if you on understand ask for clarifications.
abi?
that has nothing to do with anything, why try and relate it to the topic thread?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 4:28am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

youre so foolish.
if you were so "A" grade you would understand the simple basis of the "post average"
but really, what concerns you with me?
mind your own fucking business, sheesh.
That's rich coming from you.

Babasexy:

Well you can say that again  grin grin.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 4:36am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

like i said ive only been on for a day.
i can go through all your posts and see how much you post in one day.
then compare them to mine.
just because you have 4 months to help you average out how much you post, doesnt mean i post more than you or anything like that.
see yourself, what do you know about math.
thats about 120 days to average out about 5000 posts compared to 1 day to average out about 200.
do the math yo.
it doesnt really matter the average, but how long youve had your profile and how many days you have to help average you out.
kunbee posts like CRAZY!!! all day everyday, yet she manages 1 or 2 posts a day, i think?
cause she has so many days to help her average it out.
simple maths dude.
Simple maths says I average 40 posts a day while you on the other hand averages 200 posts a day. It's a no brainer I don't post as much as you do. Finito.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:38am On Nov 02, 2009
you obviously dont understand simple math.
just because your average doesnt say 200 doesnt mean you dont post that much.
kunbee on average can post 3-4-5 pages of comments.
but her thing only says 3 posts a day, why?
cause she has had her account longer!
anyway i don tire.
my post number of posts is none of your business anyway.
again, WETIN CONCERN YOU?
carry go.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:38am On Nov 02, 2009
200  cool
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by chika98: 4:43am On Nov 02, 2009
How Ironic! The post about attacking each other has turned into an attack all on its own. Na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / See The Smallest P£n+nis Ever According To Guinness Book Of World Records / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.