Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (100454 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Basildvalour(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
uzuede4:
Where did it happen then?
South Africa, from available description
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oops
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by ufuosman(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
The man is to b blame on one side, ow can he b dating her without knowing....... women una get mind o, some of una wicked.

DAT man follow beauty, e don c were beauty land am...... eyes go clear na
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Johnholmes: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
ufuosman:
The man is to b blame on one side, ow can he b dating her without knowing....... women una get mind o, some of una wicked.

DAT man follow beauty, e don c were beauty land am...... eyes go clear na
some ladies can effectively hide their ugliness with makeup and you may not find out until you are very deep into the relationship.
Ladies should desist from this despicable act.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Sexytemi(f): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sexytemi cough cheesy cheesy cheesy

And who are you
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by osarenmwienda(f): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
I won't blame him this is fraud
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by AsapBentley: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
lolzzzzzz! if there is any word like that
contactmorak:
This lady is alleged to have been dumped by her newly-wed husband after he saw her without makeup on their honey moon.

This should be a lesson to ladies who have a habit of hiding their ugly faces with make-up. Just be real or you will end up being dumped like this poor lady.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/this-lady-was-dumped-on-her-honeymoon.html
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

From the marks on her face, we all know her tribe.

Ndi ofe cheesy
ofe mmanu A. K. A Brown Roof Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by SuperSuave(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Basildvalour:
If she were a Nigerian, she would have been one of US and not just mine.

Take a look at the second photo below the first. Read through its content and tell me if the name "Mpumalanga" sounds anything like a Nigerian.
leave those dumb fvcks!! They have partial blindness
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Harinholar(f): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
hummm.,I don't understand ooo....Guyz, are u going for d ladies beauty or character?? diz news is telling us dat he has not seen her bfor in her real face bfor dat night
Hummm...... ladies with rubbish make up sha...God go save u cos mi no buy the idea @all...
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by faitheverest(f): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Does it mean they didn't meet before getting married?the man no visit her for a day? The man never talk wetin happen...I smell lies!

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by thonyrule(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
oh my goodness,but wait o, how come the husband never saw her without make up?
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by TrinityBen: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
but girls get mind oo undecideddoes it mean the man never set eyes on her during the time he was making payments.?

I heard there one makeup they call filling. lolzzz
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by mpianya39(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
Bbbffffhahahahahahahaahahahahahaha... So make up don dey cover tribal marks. Jesu!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha... Koto aye... I no blame d man...

He thought he married d pwettysexycurvyazzchocolatebabe... grin ... But he was wrong... He got rewarded with (Miss Abibat Wasiu Rashidat Oshodi) grin from ibadan

grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by thonyrule(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
LWKMD grin the name though
Smallville10:
Bbbffffhahahahahahahaahahahahahaha... So make up don dey cover tribal marks. Jesu!!!

He thought he married d pwettysexycurvyazzchocolatebabe... grin ... But he was wrong... He got rewarded with (Miss Abibat Wasiu Rashidat Oshodi) grin from ibadan

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is what I usually tell our ladies. Be yourselves, powder is ok for you. Why use cement again. This woman use cement to cover her tribal mark. How she come dey do am b4 her husband come catch her. Oga oo
aunty ja one one.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
woman and make up be like 5 and 6
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by TINALETC3(f): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
She really plastered dese tribal marks, in fact she buried dem, Rip 2 dose tribal marks bt unfortunately, Dey later resurrected

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by mostsimpliest(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
weda ugly or btiful she is d image of God,den y rejecting her....das how yu promote surgery n bleaching

very soon they will event pooooosie tightener
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by afanide: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wish my sister @Favpar-- would see this.....
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by niceguy7(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
I don't believe all this story, are you telling me they hvnt been seeing each other b4 the wedding day??
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Daz why dey say if u want to marry a lady, visit her early in the morning or take her to the swimming pool......den decide after that
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by calabardick(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:

hahahahahahahahahaha

bros, I don tire for this people, I saw one the other day in a mall, her eyelashes was almost an inch long, with heavy make up, but when I look below the face, even the sole of her feet have a special tribal mark....

if i should want to describe her here, there will be serious kasala
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by DavidMarshal(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

Ndi ofe cheesy
nmanu

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by TINALETC3(f): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin
calabardick:

hahahahahahahahahaha

bros, I don tire for this people, I saw one the other day in a mall, her eyelashes was almost an inch long, with heavy make up, but when I look below the face, even the sole of her feet have a special tribal mark....

if i should want to describe her here, there will be serious kasala

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by durentsneh(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

Ndi ofe cheesy
we all know them oooh! Ndi ofe mmanu. Dirty Yorubas!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
dats why I so much detest makeup especially those heavy foundation, a beautiful and confident woman doesn't need d damn shit, Apply little powder with little pink lip gloss if @ all u need make up.
makeup z lyk APC propaganda, full of deceptions.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by ransomed: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Basildvalour:
If she were a Nigerian, she would have been one of US and not just mine.

Take a look at the second photo below the first. Read through its content and tell me if the name "Mpumalanga" sounds anything like a Nigerian.
::- Mpumalanga is a South African's name. Thanks.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
The lady is pretty without makeup she needs a good spot remover cream.

I beg your pardon? Pretty? You really need to do a rigorous search on the meaning of the word "Pretty"...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.