Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (100456 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:

Pretty in an unusual way abi? If you like do chemical peel, BOTOX and gluthathione injections, bring all the Mary Kay and Mac, she worwor.

I need her make-up artiste contact abeg

Beauty is not skin deep.

Inner beauty is greatest, after all beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Charlesdock(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
I don't know whether it is childishness or being silly but some people really need to let go of hatred to fellow human beings.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
durentsneh:
we all know them oooh! Ndi ofe mmanu. Dirty Yorubas!

You are narrow minded, you see things in someone else's point of view, someone who is probably stupider than you. I wonder why you Igbo people are mostly full of hate for other tribes, then your unfortunate young one inherit the same thing just as Koreans resemble one another.

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
faitheverest:
Does it mean they didn't meet before getting married?the man no visit her for a day? The man never talk wetin happen...I smell lies!

You are not wise, you are the wisdom
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Acebar(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

From the marks on her face, we all know her tribe.

Ndi ofe cheesy
ndi ofe red oil
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by yommen: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

Ndi ofe cheesy

Blinded by hate and bigotry, you look more but see less cos if you actually see more, you wouldnt make that statement you did make.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Laple0541(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

Ndi ofe cheesy

Why are you so foolish! Read the full story from the daily now, is Mpumalanga even Nigeria? Children of hate.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by durentsneh(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You are narrow minded, you see things in someone else's point of view, someone who is probably stupider than you. I wonder why you Igbo people are mostly full of hate for other tribes, then your unfortunate young one inherit the same thing just as Koreans resemble one another.
I HATE YOROOBBERS!!! deal with it! Backstabbers!
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Daniel058(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

Ndi ofe cheesy
Ur moñiker sound as if u belong to izi clan in Ebonyi state .... Awe B'ishi? grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Rick9(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
Bbbffffhahahahahahahaahahahahahaha... So make up don dey cover tribal marks. Jesu!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha... Koto aye... I no blame d man...

He thought he married d pwettysexycurvyazzchocolatebabe... grin ... But he was wrong... He got rewarded with (Miss Abibat Wasiu Rashidat Oshodi) grin from ibadan
Ahahahahahahahahahah u just made my day ahahahah

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oyiboman69:
Yoruba people sha.
Have you eva been to Edo and kogi states before? Maybe you'd have a rethink by the time you see lots of their girls with that kind of tribal marks.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

Ndi ofe cheesy
boda ode,the woman is from mpumalanga and am very sure thats not in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by benzems(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by zanogo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
durentsneh:
you are insignificant, your opinion does not count

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by toprealman: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Reminds me of one smallish OAP whose husband left for another woman. What's her name?
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by maxti: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bloggers and Lies!
So you all believe this?
Mr. Seun. This made front page?
Your mods need to work hard n be more professional.
This story has been recycled with a picture bloggers know would get attention.
The woman is already a millionaire.
All she needs to do is due as many bloggers she can lay her hands on.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Sisqoman(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Fake Faces!
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by durentsneh(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
zanogo:

you are insignificant, your opinion does not count
neither do dat of you yorubbas. Dirty people. Gerrahia
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
durentsneh:

You don't hate Yorbas, you inherited the hatred from your ancestors the ones who shut your right to your wealth

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by bluejean(f): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Courtship is a period of time whr u kw almost everything and anything abt(tho u don't kw sum1 dearly until u guys get 2 live 2geda) yr intended spouse.

So how come ds guy or groom neva saw his intended without makeup on? He allowed himself 2 b lied to.

As for d lady, she needs to treat her face. It can't b dt bad after treatment
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Ebymyk(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
The difference is clear,maybe she's from kogi state!see why e no good to rush into marriage!Shine your eyes guys!
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by KunleSteel: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
The lady is pretty without makeup she needs a good spot remover cream.

waa gbayi
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Samtexjohn2: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
N*ked photo and video of miss tourism Nigeria got leaked,watch and download by clicking link below
http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by mmmustapha(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
deception 104, lesson learned. I will be extra careful with them from now.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by zanogo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
durentsneh:
neither do dat of you yorubbas. Dirty people. Gerrahia
i repeat you are a nobody,you dont have the fundamental right to harbour an opinion

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
I am not going to sit here a criticise women who wear make up, I wear make up. However there is makeup and camouflage this is some transformation.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
i feel glad when your glad
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Kdiva(f): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
undecided is there any Yoruba state called mpumalanga? fake story with someone else's picture plus that woman is pretty with or without the makeup And would any woman bother wearing makeup if it won't improve their looks?
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Frankgoz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:
I am not going to sit here a criticise women who wear make up, I wear make up. However there is makeup and camouflage this is some transformation.
Lol!!!! U damm rite tranformation gon bad!!!!
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Sotenna(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Among those viewing is a very funny name "Oteleye".

Ndi Igbo ibem soronum chia! Otele ya.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.