Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (100453 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Hatrik(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2016
You say you fine my girl who are you deceiving..booshit men
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Basildvalour:
South Africa, from available description

South Africans don't have tribal marks

jail term await any parent who will cut off their children's face their human rights isn’t a child’s play
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by laprince(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Smallville10:
Bbbffffhahahahahahahaahahahahahaha... So make up don dey cover tribal marks. Jesu!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha... Koto aye... I no blame d man...

He thought he married d pwettysexycurvyazzchocolatebabe... grin ... But he was wrong... He got rewarded with (Miss Abibat Wasiu Rashidat Oshodi) grin from ibadan

Wicked.lol
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Kjnwancaro: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:

Mpumalanga is a township inside South Africa. Are you saying Yoruba's don't live there? So when it's convenient, she is one of us? Weldone Mr peacemaker that You Is now.

You must be very daft and block headed. South Africans don't have facial marks? Tribalistic fool

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by AxeurdaddyIX: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Oyiboman69:
Yoruba people sha.
Mpumalanga is in Nigeria abi Some have eyes but cannt see
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by laprince(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:

Mpumalanga is a township inside South Africa. Are you saying Yoruba's don't live there? So when it's convenient, she is one of us? Weldone Mr peacemaker that You Is now.

Wicked. grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by wristbangle: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

From the marks on her face, we all know her tribe.

Ndi ofe cheesy
Oyiboman69:
Yoruba people sha.

Is mpumulanga in Nigeria? tribal bigots!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by osaobo(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2016
ahahahahahhah grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Brightgem(f): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:

Granpapa sorry o
Dude u seem really jobless, I hope N-POWER has offered u something. U also need some sense, with the way u carried away with a story u did not even read properly just cuz u want2 insult a particular tribe. In any case the story is senseless and useless, picture must have been used for illustration. Keep feeling urself sha.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by adedayoa2(f): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2016
durentsneh:
I HATE YOROOBBERS!!! deal with it! Backstabbers!
you get back?
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by durentsneh(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2016
Medunah:

Haha, like anybody gives a fvck!!!

Remind me again who you are?? NOBODY
yoroooba biitches. See dem quoting me like fly to an ofe mmanu.

I don't fuuk black yoruuba demons. Igbo beauties till death!
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Sotenna:
Among those viewing is a very funny name "Oteleye".

Ndi Igbo ibem soronum chia! Otele ya.
Chai! grin

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2016
bashydemy:

I never remember any Nigeria town with these name.... Mpumalanga
mpumalanga is a beautiful city in S A dominated by billionaire farmers
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Taystee: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2016
lol...

The bridegroom must be a retarded being courting a girl for 3months and also, getting married to a girl that has almost gotten to her menopause (35yrs).

Wey young chicks plenty for town.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by bart10: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

Ndi ofe cheesy

Did you read the article? The incident occurred outside Nigeria! cheesy
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Situation001(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Basildvalour:
If she were a Nigerian, she would have been one of US and not just mine.

Take a look at the second photo below the first. Read through its content and tell me if the name "Mpumalanga" sounds anything like a Nigerian.
don't mind the idiots..
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Eddodoh(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Laveda:
They didn't court?
He just met her on the road and they kept talking on phone? No vists?
And he didn't find out till after their wedding?
No thanks, I ain't that gullible.
I wanted asking the same question when I saw yours. I baffle me.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by ladymc(f): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2016
lol so am beautiful cos i no dey wear make up lmao
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by NaeChris: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Thats quite embarrassing. Hope he did that for the right reason(s)
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Mavelshee(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2016
dollyjoy:
The lady is pretty without makeup she needs a good spot remover cream.

Another element of deceit..??
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by doll912(f): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2016
This picture is an old picture Na....this gist is stale.... all these yeye bloggers.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by bashydemy(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2016
carmag:

mpumalanga is a beautiful city in S A dominated by billionaire farmers

I know some people have started yarning thrash here saying it's the Yoruba.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Collyno82(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2016
who is fooling who? for her mind she smart abi
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by omolayomi06: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Smallville10:
Bbbffffhahahahahahahaahahahahahaha... So make up don dey cover tribal marks. Jesu!!!

He thought he married d pwettysexycurvyazzchocolatebabe... grin ... But he was wrong... He got rewarded with (Miss Abibat Wasiu Rashidat Oshodi) grin from ibadan
Lmao.....
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by fortunechy(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2016
jst negodu

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2016
My first date with any girl is always at the swimming pool
Dats even b4 i start even trying to woo you
Girls that are still fine after that will make the cut grin grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Another set of lies from Nigerian bloggers.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by justmenoni: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2016
No mind those useless bloggers.

Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

Ndi ofe cheesy
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Kassidy90(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

Ndi ofe cheesy
It happened in South Africa, flatty
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Kassidy90(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2016
wristbangle:

Is mpumulanga in Nigeria? tribal bigots!!!
U dey mind those products sullied conception
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by omeiza47: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Smallville10:

we all no natoinal association of bleaching
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by GeenAc(f): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
LWKMD.. Funny bride n groom. Well Dats the effect of marring 4 a reason, once d reason 4 d marriage is gone the marriage is over.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.