Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (100451 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by YhungPablo(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
guys today's is my birthday pls show me love

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2016
must u pretend to be fake
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2016
So the husband wants to tell the world that throughout the months or yrs he was dating her he had never seen her without makeup? Na wa oo.abi na arrange dem arrange woman for am frm village? Anyway dis one na badt marketcheesy

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by olowobaba10: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2016
HAHHAHHH

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by paix(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2016
They will tell you it's packaging. Ladies and artificiality are like twins.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Pls let's stop this rubbish, dis pics av bn on the Internet for ages, formulating stories now, rubbish angry
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Debra911(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2016
Uncles from the village oo
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by kechywillz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
What makes me think the Media outlet or the newspaper that published this story is Linus Mba's younger brother and a Friend to Lai Mohammed
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smallville10:
u must be from ibadan
Omo ibadan kini sho!

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Aswear bloggers no get joy o, dis pic has bin in circulation 4 ages nah nd dis story fake.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by oluwadeeboi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is dis news? Addonbilivit
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smallville10:
hdusbxoetzvgsksoiu

Hahahhaha.. What is this? grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by ogaontop(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wahala dey
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Brightgem:
Dude u seem really jobless, I hope N-POWER has offered u something. U also need some sense, with the way u carried away with a story u did not even read properly just cuz u want2 insult a particular tribe. In any case the story is senseless and useless, picture must have been used for illustration. Keep feeling urself sha.

Is this all you have to say? cheesy

Onye ofe cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kassidy90:

It happened in South Africa, flatty

Atole agbalagba tongue
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

You must be very daft and block headed. South Africans don't have facial marks? Tribalistic fool

Oloriburuku onye ala cheesy
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yinkamy:

Dumb. From the name of where she comes from written in d newspaper excerpt, you should knw u are very far fr d truth.

Feck you grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Biospnx:
oga be constructive in ur thinking... D location alone says it all since d name of bride n groom is not mentioned.... But ur hate for the Yoruba race won't mk u reason clearly. Something tells me u live in lagos or ogun state.... because most of you ibos rain curses n show so much negativity at the most hospitable race[b][/b] in d country... Ppl that accept u the way u are to live among them n me successful wtout troubling you... This u see is d origin on the country, NIGERIA

At the bolded, It is tribe. Olodo atole tongue
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
southniyikaye:
boda ode,the woman is from mpumalanga and am very sure thats not in nigeria

Oponu ode, mpumanlanga is at ibadan. Go back to geography class tongue
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Laple0541:

Why are you so foolish! Read the full story from the daily now, is Mpumalanga even Nigeria? Children of hate.

Chill bobo. You go wound o
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Iboko12: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Okikiki:

Beauty is not skin deep.

Inner beauty is greatest, after all beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Yea right. I wonder why her husband dumped her tho?

Inner beauty my azz cheesy
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Biospnx(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Iboko12:

At the bold, It is tribe. Olodo atole tongue

atole lawon ebi e
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by touchmoney: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
She's not that ugly if not the pimples I don't see anything wrong with her,the husband is just been childish
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by touchmoney: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
She's not that ugly if not the pimples I don't see anything wrong with her,the husband is just been childish or does he want to claim he married her because of her then beauty
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Brightgem(f): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Iboko12:

Is this all you have to say? cheesy

Onye ofe cheesy cheesy
smiling like the dindinrin you are.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhaha.. What is this? grin
kids language grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2016
calabardick:

hahahahahahahahahaha

bros, I don tire for this people, I saw one the other day in a mall, her eyelashes was almost an inch long, with heavy make up, but when I look below the face, even the sole of her feet have a special tribal mark....

if i should want to describe her here, there will be serious kasala
dem full my area... Their eyelashes can reach to heaven i swear

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by calabardick(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Smallville10:
dem full my area... Their eyelashes can reach to heaven i swear

nawao, I'm told that most of those lashes are charms used in catching rich guys, abeg if you get small coins no look dem for face, i no wan hear stories that touch
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
calabardick:

nawao, I'm told that most of those lashes are charms used in catching rich guys, abeg if you get small coins no look dem for face, i no wan hear stories that touch
grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by walebizz(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2017
The guy self.... na wa for am, him no see her before he jump inside the relationship?
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tribal trademark...
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Imarich(f): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
The man too is fake. That means he never loved her in the first place. He go soon end up with mermaid!!![color=#990000][/color] angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.