Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (100452 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
Bbbffffhahahahahahahaahahahahahaha... So make up don dey cover tribal marks. Jesu!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha... Koto aye... I no blame d man...

He thought he married d pwettysexycurvyazzchocolatebabe... grin ... But he was wrong... He got rewarded with (Miss Abibat Wasiu Rashidat Oshodi) grin from ibadan

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin i couldn't stop laughing
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Lagusta(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
Bbbffffhahahahahahahaahahahahahaha... So make up don dey cover tribal marks. Jesu!!!

He thought he married d pwettysexycurvyazzchocolatebabe... grin ... But he was wrong... He got rewarded with (Miss Abibat Wasiu Rashidat Oshodi) grin from ibadan

Thunder fire your left yansh dere grin cheesy
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by rudee007(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
This story is false abeg... Mpumalanga is a province in South Africa, psychologist goes by a yoruba name, the lady looks like a yoruba woman. Looks more like a joke rather than a story.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Basildvalour:
If she were a Nigerian, she would have been one of US and not just mine.

Take a look at the second photo below the first. Read through its content and tell me if the name "Mpumalanga" sounds anything like a Nigerian.

Basildvalour:
And it didn't say the woman is a Nigerian living in Mpumalanga. It says the woman is from Mpumalanga. So, why then must she be a Nigerian?

Very Mature response.

You dont even need to stress replying Him. That's the way you know people who just comment without reading.

Btw, the news is a fake one. This picture has been all over the internet since God knows.

It's a before and after picture of a make up done.

And no one should quote me and ask me about the report in a newspaper format, as anyone can use an MS Word to write anything in Newspaper format, and attach pictures.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by RetroBoy: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=Iboko12 post=51211608]

Granpapa sorry o [/quote
What's your point?
No offense, but you really aren't making sense
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sexy.temi cough cheesy cheesy cheesy
hmmm
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by RetroBoy: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
durentsneh:
I HATE YOROOBBERS!!! deal with it! Backstabbers!
And we hate hardworking drug pushers

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Originalsly: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
What nonsense..... how can she change complexion from light to dark overnite? The story is built around the picture.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by oluxy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin
She deserved to be dumped because the relationship till wedding day was founded on makeup-lies not on true identity.
Ladies are good at two face.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
contactmorak:
This lady is alleged to have been dumped by her newly-wed husband after he saw her without makeup on their honey moon.

This should be a lesson to ladies who have a habit of hiding their ugly faces with make-up. Just be real or you will end up being dumped like this poor lady.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/this-lady-was-dumped-on-her-honeymoon.html

Nigerians and Kenyans; why biko?. Wazobia dey vez say Obama no been come una contree? But wait o, is that not the Ooni's "queen"? By the way she looks like an Ilorin woman grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by emynike2001(m): 12:23am On Nov 21, 2016
haaa number 11
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Biospnx(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:

Mpumalanga is a township inside South Africa. Are you saying Yoruba's don't live there? So when it's convenient, she is one of us? Weldone Mr peacemaker that You Is now.
oga be constructive in ur thinking... D location alone says it all since d name of bride n groom is not mentioned.... But ur hate for the Yoruba race won't mk u reason clearly. Something tells me u live in lagos or ogun state.... because most of you ibos rain curses n show so much negativity at the most hospitable race in d country... Ppl that accept u the way u are to live among them n me successful wtout troubling you... This u see is d origin on the country, NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by doctorpromise(m): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2016
she is still ugly even with the makeup sef
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by jerryice(m): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2016
Fake news!!! lipsrsealed
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Doctor0071(m): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Oyiboman69:
Yoruba people sha.
no man did best thing
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by tianshie(m): 2:05am On Nov 21, 2016
Laveda:
They didn't court?

He just met her on the road and they kept talking on phone? No vists?

And he didn't find out till after their wedding?

No thanks, I ain't that gullible.

She go dey carry makeup enter bathroom na. You never jam DETERMINED chick.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by ikukuhero: 2:08am On Nov 21, 2016
uzuede4:
Where did it happen then?

The incident happened in an Asian country some weeks ago and not as reported in this paper.
The lady whose picture appears against this news in this paper was someone used by a make-up artiste to showcase her work. News isn't thorough.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by basingstoke: 2:29am On Nov 21, 2016
Smallville10:

you mean say the woman Na South African afonja ? grin grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by bashydemy(m): 3:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

From the marks on her face, we all know her tribe.

Ndi ofe cheesy

I never remember any Nigeria town with these name.... Mpumalanga
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by bashydemy(m): 3:31am On Nov 21, 2016
Oyiboman69:
Yoruba people sha.

When is Mpumalanga become a town in South West.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Gemc3(f): 3:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Please where is Mpumalanga? Doesn't sound Nigerian. Lemme visit Google.

*Modified*

Ok. I've checked. It's in Eastern South Africa. Didn't know they also rock facial marks.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by phenylalanine(m): 4:00am On Nov 21, 2016
This lady is happly married and she is nt even the make up type, I think that make up was done on her wedding day wc is typical of most ladies during their wedding, who ever does this shld knw that God is watching
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Daboomb: 4:29am On Nov 21, 2016
Basildvalour:
And it didn't say the woman is a Nigerian living in Mpumalanga. It says the woman is from Mpumalanga. So, why then must she be a Nigerian?

One has to be an IPAD suffering from "Flattinessis of the head", to believe that a man would be seeing the natural face of the woman he is marrying, for the first time after the wedding!

I am sure the next story will be: Man dumps bride on wedding day after she has small bwest! shocked shocked
Like it is the first time of seeing it, right?

Abeggi, make this hatred and bigotry against Yoruba not make una this senseless now?
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by riddler4real(m): 5:09am On Nov 21, 2016
contactmorak:
This lady is alleged to have been dumped by her newly-wed husband after he saw her without makeup on their honey moon.

This should be a lesson to ladies who have a habit of hiding their ugly faces with make-up. Just be real or you will end up being dumped like this poor lady.

Bloody lie.....

I did a post last year May on this pics. We Nigerians lack creative contents., Creative leadership, creative people, creative everything....
http://www.browngarri.com/blame-it-on-the-makeup-misconception-of-beauty/
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Yinkamy: 5:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Iboko12:
Deception at it's peak!!

From the marks on her face, we all know her tribe.

Ndi ofe cheesy

Dumb. From the name of where she comes from written in d newspaper excerpt, you should knw u are very far fr d truth.
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 21, 2016
Faker than New York Times News Article.....faker than CNN on anything concerning Donald Trump....faker than Fareed Zakaria's analysis of the American elections. cheesy faker than Buhari's shanji...faker than Tinunbu posing as a man of the people... grin
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Medunah: 5:43am On Nov 21, 2016
durentsneh:
I HATE YOROOBBERS!!! deal with it! Backstabbers!
Haha, like anybody gives a fvck!!!

Remind me again who you are?? NOBODY
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by francisbiz: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2016
contactmorak:
Lol. Ladies and make up though

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/this-lady-was-dumped-on-her-honeymoon.html
The real one be like OBASANJO PIKIN. Fake story
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by TeeFriz: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Ladies are full of deceit with that poo they call make up

Just lastweek,over the weekend i finally met with this lady i have spent countless hours with on the phone, time,energy and what have you. We finally met on sunday at the eatery, sh*t was bleeped up mehn,i couldn't believe my eyes. So all the pictures had filter effects and makeups.

But i can't lose mehn,we gonna 'date from a distance' henceforth.

SMH
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by wasuka14(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2016
contactmorak:

Empty barrel make loudest noice. Its this same type of people we see everyday on this forum sharing pre-wedding photos. To show their fake faces, then what happen after?
Re: This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Hmm, goodness gracious ! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.