Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (71317 Views)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by goingape1: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
CAN A BABOON HOLD ONE BRANCH OF STICK WITHOUT FLINGING TO THE NEXT BRANCH? undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Fizzbizzie(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe the are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan
Well a key thats can open all locks is a master key.. I giess you know what they call a lock that can be opened by all keys....
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe the are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan
It have pain her oh
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

call him HOE instead grin

You have a long neck.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by AuroraB(f): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bia, Op, when will you stop being misogynistic with your topics laced with subtle jabs at women. Be like say one geh don show you the one wey senior bishop grin

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by ideas4real: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Time will tell. My dear no be same o. A man of 70 yrs can marry any young ane pretty miss world. A woman cant. When a woman is 50yrs old she cannt afford to be jumping up and down in the name of beauty. No be same abeg. Go and check the youngest wife of Alafin of Oyo.
Berlynn:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Olasco93: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
...When your SpokesMan decides to speak for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by hedonistic: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
mhiztaNexy:
ur cute af!
Don't be a fawning wimp. Doormats like you make many women amplify their nothingness!

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by imitateMe(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

so u mean only guys are fit to ?? Aiit then We also need to refer such guys as hoes
Go ahead and call them hoes cheesy
You're lucky you weren't born in ancient times; you might have been the 20th wife of one man somewhere cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
There's something called contraception. Only uneducated or desperate ladies will end up in that situation undecided
shamecurls:
Dey end up with multiple kids from different fathers #Fact
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

Baby let me mend your heart.... It's my calling
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by IamISRAEL(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Laveda:

But a guy sleeping about can be justified right?

cheesy Only dogs do that... We call them, _fuck boys. wink
guys in this category are happy and proud of been called fvck boys but ladies aren't happy and proud been called hoes, so they both doesn't and shouldn't compare.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by jcflex(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

A key that open different padlock is a MASTER KEY.

A padlock that different key can open is USELESS.

Decode that.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by hedonistic: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

so u mean only guys are fit to ?? Aiit then We also need to refer such guys as hoes

What's wrong with this thing? You think you're in Norway or Finland? When last did you pay for drinks and chops when you hung out with a guy you just met or a guy you're dating? Why purport to change the social order, social norms, and social expectations without making concessions?

Deluded, self-important hoes everywhere on the Internet. In real life, they know their place, and assume the position accordingly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by mengho(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
I am absolutely sure a woman's *thing* slacks when it has too many different keys. But non of my business sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by shamecurls(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
There's something called contraception. Only uneducated or desperate ladies will end up in that situation undecided

Madam, Like you have forgotten we men re born liars, I can give u an example of an educated and enlightened celebrity who have fallen in that category. They will always keep jumping from pillar to post.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Acebar(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Is this piece from Aunty Toke's Unbecoming??
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Ohamzee: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Why should i stick to one man when i can't stick to one meal.

Girls must be girls
dont worry. keep tasting. u will end up still being a girl even at fifty. can I hear an amen to that...
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
All this back and forth talk about cos men do it so women have every right to do the same won't lead us anywhere, the truth of the matter is that if women weren't offering then men won't be chopping.women love sex scatter but it's on a low key, asin low low key.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by SycophanticGoat: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan

Typing from experience? undecided
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Men and women have choices but the difference is as women we dont need to sleep with you to know if your right for us we simply can judge that from a mere conversation but men are physical and more prone to cheating recklessly

Situations vary but personally it's nice to wake up to messages from guys you know are interested in you doesn't mean I wanna have them all

it just means there are brave me out there whose ntentions are not to just to beat their chest and say they are men. They are an example for the next Generation in words thoughts and deeds they get better everyday doing what they love with who they love
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by iykekelvins(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
We call em National Cake.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by SycophanticGoat: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
shamecurls:

Madam, Like you have forgotten I, shamecurls, am born Liar and a Sai Babarian. I can give u an example of an educated and enlightened celebrity who have fallen in that category. They will always keep jumping from pillar to post.

Ok cool
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by iykedare(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
reciprokal:
Stop sounding so dumb.

He's told you the risk a man faces aren't same with women and all you keep doing is making comparison between man and woman. Are you a feminist?

* Woman are 4 times likely to get sexually transmitted diseases including HIV than men

* If you got pregnant, your education, career suffer and your life would be on hold and your family struggles to carter for the emergency, why he walks away and carry on with his life.

* A girl ends up more emotionally confused and spent when she has multiple sexual partners

* Research suggests women with many body counts have problems bonding in marriage.

These are facts not sentiments.

Dont waste your time trying to convince these dumb girls . Experience is their best teacher

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
There are different types of contraceptives, condom is not the only contraceptives undecided
There's morning after pill, different contraceptive pills, implants, female condom and etcetera undecided
shamecurls:

Madam, Like you have forgotten we men re born liars, I can give u an example of an educated and enlightened celebrity who have fallen in that category. They will always keep jumping from pillar to post.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by chigoizie7(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

We are taking it to a whole new level.

The act of sleeping around by both men women is somewhat wrong morally.

But let us also know that the life of a man is very different from that of a woman.

The moment we realise that,the better, give unto God what is God and that of Ceaser to Ceaser with regards to man and woman.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by jinxet2000: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Even your name reflects what you said. LOL!

Stupedinluv:
Why should i stick to one man when i can't stick to one meal.

Girls must be girls
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by nextstep(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Evidence has shown that it also does not pay for a woman to put all her heart and soul into one guy... who might suddenly tell her he "needs some space". I think women should also be as free to mingle as the guys, but play it safe, because nature is not kind to women (e.g. a woman gets pregnant, but a guy can just clean mouth if he doesn't want the child)
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by VictorRomanov: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Never juxtapose the sexual life of a man to a woman...they are very different.

That's the part i don't like: a woman with many sexual partners is a slut. A man with plenty sexual partners is a hero. Cos their sexual lives are different?

I keep saying this; if our boys can't learn sexual discipline, neither should we expect our girls to. You know why? Cos boys will always sleep with girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by shamecurls(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
There are different types of contraceptives, condom is not the only contraceptives undecided
There's morning after pill, different contraceptive pills, implants, female condom and etcetera undecided

At a time....But the desire for all always comes with its own repercussions. You cant just have it all
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Burgerlomo: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
It's only the hoes that will go against this bitter truth write-ups
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
preach from now till jesus come, number of women cheat is on the rise #sad reality

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.