Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow (30704 Views)

Thinking Of Getting A Tattoo? See What The Bible And Quran Says About It / The Bible Says: The Earth Is Flat! / What The Quran Says About Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2009
Was out of town so I apologize for not responding earlier

@Abuzola:

NIYI53's answer was way superior to your own. He included other peoples/races in his quotes. You are saying Muslims are brothers to themselves alone which is contrary to what I asked. Lets accept Niyi's answer as accepting the Koran says me, a Christian, should be treated the same way by you, as you would treat another Muslim. If you disagree with this and believe we are second class, let me know please.

And I apologize for the person who insulted you. Different types of people, you know.

@Everyone, please let Abuzola respond to this before we go ahead. God is not an author of confusion so we should not chase many rats at the same time. But if you want us to continue anyway, no wahala.

@Rukkayat: are you Muslim or Christian? Thanks anyway, for telling the truth about the "circle" of the Earth as expressed by the Bible.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
Rukayat is a new id my the xtrian so don't be deceived
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Do you agree that "Allah" is the specific name of God as revealed to the Prophet or is it just a generic name just as man can be used for me or you?
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
I agree Allah is God,
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 12:12am On Dec 01, 2009
@nuclearboy: « #160 on: Yesterday at 09:51:28 AM »
@Everyone, please let Abuzola respond to this before we go ahead. God is not an author of confusion so we should not chase many rats at the same time. But if you want us to continue anyway, no wahala.
Is having three independently separate gods, Jesus the son, Yahweh the father and Ghost the ghost not of itself a sign of confusion, if you say they all become One? Nuclearboy, i need an answer from you.

@Rukkayat: are you Muslim or Christian? Thanks anyway, for telling the truth about the "circle" of the Earth as expressed by the Bible.
Is just being a circle not a possibility of just flat and may not be spherical?
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2009
Voltron:

I spent the last couple of hours reading your responses in various threads. Everytime anyone asks questions about Islam or makes a comment about religion in any way, you bring this asinine issue of """Jesus, Ghost and Yahweh""" up. Are you not tired of this ruse to confuse, derail and scatter? Bertrand Russell said, “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts.”

If you want me to consider you for response, behave like Abuzola and Niyi53. ME, MYSELF, I AGREED THAT NIYI53 GAVE ME A GOOD ANSWER EARLIER. I COMMUNICATE WITH ABUZOLA AS AN INTELLIGENT PERSON. Was it your violent thread-derailing noise that made me agree these are gentleman and that Niyi gave the right answer? You keep calling yourself Ijebu and call everyone "aburo" which means you think you are elderly. Why not show your age and stop behaving like someone who's being gang-banged in the butt by 15 members of the KKK whist his feet are on fire? This is how a child should be behaving with your elderly arse correcting him

And as I have invited earlier, show us new vocabulary for insults and mindlessness in your answer cos that seems to be all you do. Divert, insult, lie and give Islam the look of violence and show your true mental age rather than the number of years you have spent on earth.

@ Abuzola and Niyi53:

Gentlemen, thanks for your answers. My question about this name issue is concerning the history before the advent of Islam.

[1] If Allah is the specific name of God as expressed to Muhammad, who was the Allah that was considered the Moon-god and chief of all pagan deities before Muhammad got his revelations?
[2] What difference exists between the 2 "Allahs".
[3] Muhammad's own father's name was "Abdullah" which means "Slave of allah". Which allah since obviously the man was named before he had Muhammad?
[4] Where was the pagan allah worshipped and what was called the "house" of that pagan allah?
[5] Then again, there are many instances where "Allah" swears by the Moon, Stars, Night etc. It is normal to swear by something greater than you but nowhere and never have I heard even an idiot swearing by a Goat or his wrist watch etc. Please explain this.

I keep reminding that this is not meant to insult but to learn and that many wondering "intelligent" people are reading. Lets please keep to the point and not start stories or insult my intelligence and that of other readers. You guys have been great. Please continue now and let the noise-makers not have any reason to insult any of us. If later, you want to ask questions about my beliefs, let it be later and lets have order. Straight forward honest questions, Brothers.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2009
Allah means God.
In the ancient times before xtrianity and islam find its way to Nigeria our forefather worship sango, ifa, orunmila and co, they don't ve other name but as their God, thus they have oluwaseun and co, and when Islam and xtrianity find its way into nigeria they false worshipppers realized that their orunmila, sango, oya and ifa weren't the true God, thus they put them aside and worship the true God, mind you God is what one worship. The same thing applies to abdullah meaning the slave of God, which God ? Their false gods
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2009
@Abuzola:

My question was very clear! I said Olufemi is a name but Olufemi is a man like any other man. So we can use "Man" as a generic term for him but "Olufemi" is his real name. It was in that context that I asked my question about the "SPECIFIC DELIBERATE NAME "Allah". If you still do not understand, look at it like this. Christians say Jehovah is God's personal name. Have you ever heard anyone called "Jehovahfemi" or "Jehovahisstrong"? Anyone can be called "god", even demons and men. e.g. any maladjusted bingo can say he is god like "guru maharaji". Is Allah then a generic name or is it specific?

Then the other questions which you totally neglected.

[1] Where was the house of that "fake" Allah where it was worshipped?
[2] Why does "Allah" inside the Koran swear by things He supposedly create when all of reality swears by greater things
[3] Whats the difference between the 2 "Allahs" from the Quran? Obviously, the "Allah" of the Koran must have known there were these "false gods" as you call them who were bearing His own name. Where and how does He rebuke them and seperate them from Himself so people are not confused. As an example, the Book of Isaiah tells us differences and there is the COMMAND to TEST ALL SPIRITS in the Bible (The Biblical God asks we test Him Himself to be sure it is HIM) incase the devil tries to fake as Him.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2009
Jehovah is the hebrew word for God, have you ever heard someone with the name Allahu-wale.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2009
The true God that reveal the Quran is not an idol.

The true God does not reside in the ka'abah, the ka'abah is a sacred house

abdullah means slave of God but not the heavenly god by then i.e at that time
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2009
God swear by things to show how worthy that duty is.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola,

You have not answered the following:

[1] Where was the house of that "fake" Allah where it was worshipped? OR
[1] What was the name of that house where it was worshipped?

[3.b.] Where and how does Allah rebuke these "fakes" and seperate them from Himself so people are not confused. As an example, the Book of Isaiah tells us differences and there is the COMMAND to TEST ALL SPIRITS in the Bible (The Biblical God asks we test Him Himself to be sure it is HIM) incase the devil tries to fake as Him.

This all is confusing to me. I read a lot and know some people will now start shouting "cut and paste" which is partly true as I earlier said I came across some information which I have not seen disproved. Some of the most reasonable people I know are muslims but when the following kind of allegations exist and are mainly ignored or turned into avenue for "fighting" or diversion without answers proffered, people like me wonder.

Arab pagans practised the Pilgrimage of Kabah once a year – they had a Fast, ran around the Kabah seven times, kissed the black stone, shaved their heads, sacrificed animals, ran up and down two hills, threw stones at a symbol they called the devil, snorted water in and out the nose, prayed several times a day facing toward Mecca, had special Friday prayers, etc. These are well documented as practices followed by the pagans before Islam and they are still strictly followed by Muslims today. Nobody can deny the fact that, all the above rituals of Muslim’s hajj today—existed well before the arrival of Islam. So I ask, how do you separate the two "religions"?

The central shrine at Mekka (as called then) was the Pagan’s Kaaba (also called the House of Allah), a cube like stone structure which still stands today though many times rebuilt. Imbedded in one corner is the black stone, probably a meteorite, the kissing of which is now an essential part of the Muslim’s pilgrimage.

It is a historical fact that the Ka’aba, the sacred shrine which contains the Black Stone, in Mecca was used for pagan idol worship before Islam and even called the House of Allah at that time. The name of the God whom the Arabs worshipped was the god of pantheon—Ali-ilah the god, the supreme, the predeterminer of everybody’s life or destiny—the chief God “Allah”. This was a "god" that determined destiny and you had no input into your own life's successes or failures.

They even had a BLACK STONE which was very sacred (povitra) to all various tribes of Quraish. When one day this sacred stone was needed to transfer from one place to another, there was a quarrel amongst the various tribes, as to who will carry that sacred stone? Then most intelligent and righteous young boy Muhammad (was not a prophet then) invented the solution of this serious problem. He (Muhammad) put this sacred stone over a Chaddor (piece of cloth) and asked one representative from each tribe to hold the Chaddor and carry the stone. This story is narrated briefly to prove that the black stone did exist before Islam's advent.

References for the above come from:

1. A History of the Arab peoples, by Albert Hourani, the Belknap press of Harvard University press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1991

2. Dr. Robert Morey, 1996 Research and Education Foundation.

3. Gilchrist, The Temple, The Ka’aba, and the Christ (Benoni, South Africa, 1980), p. 16.

4. G. J. O. Moshay, Who Is This Allah?, (Dorchester House, Bucks, UK, 1994), pg. 138

5. Ibn Warraq, Why I Am Not A Muslim, (Prometheus, Amherst, 1995) p. 42.

6. Encyclopedia of Islam, eds. Lewis, Menage, Pellat, Schacht (Leiden: E. J. Brill, 1971, II:1093.)

7. Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics (ed. Hastings), I:326.

8.The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Mythology, Arthur Cotterell and Rachel Storm, Lorenz Books, New York 10011, Anness Publishing Limited 1999

9. Roots of the Western Tradition, (a short history of the ancient world) by C.Warren Hollister, Library of congress cataloging-in-publication data, 6th edition.

Not a fight, just a set of questions! I hope they are not insultive as they are not meant to be.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by focused123(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
@nuclearboy:

There is no point asking Abuzola questions because all he does is deny facts and veracity.

Islam is evil and hence all its followers are also evil. Simple as A, B C,

The bible says : A good tree bears good fruit and a bad fruit bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad fruit cannot bear good fruit.

So you don't expect anything good to come from Islam because their religion cult is from the devil.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2009
[1] Where was the house of that "fake" Allah where it was worshipped? OR
[1] What was the name of that house where it was worshipped?

Answer: The kaabah

[3.b.] Where and how does Allah rebuke these "fakes" and seperate them from Himself so people are not confused. As an example, the Book of Isaiah tells us differences and there is the COMMAND to TEST ALL SPIRITS in the Bible (The Biblical God asks

answer;   "No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision. God is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things" (Qur'an 6:103)

2:105

: Neither those who disbelieve among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) nor Al-Mushrikun (the disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, idolaters, polytheists, pagans, etc.) like that there should be sent down unto you any good from your Lord. But Allah chooses for His Mercy whom He wills. And Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty.

:112

: Yes, but whoever submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism) and he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allah's sake only without any show off or to gain praise or fame, etc., and in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger Muhammad Peace be upon him ) then his reward is with his Lord (Allah), on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2009
The Creator of everything is Allahu ta’âlâ. It is He who has created everything on earth and in the heavens, substances, objects, properties, events, powers, laws, and connections. There is no Creator besides Him. It is purported in the Qur’ân al-karîm:
(It is Allah who has created everything.) [Sûrat-uz-Zumar, 62]

(It is Allah who has created you and what you do.) [Sûrat-us-Saffât, 96]

(Allah, your Rabb, is the Creator of all things.) [Sûrat-ul-Mu’min, 62]

(Allah is the Creator of everything. He is the One.) [Sûrat-ur-Ra’d, 16]

(He created everything.) [Sûrat-ul-An’âm, 101]

(Creating belongs to Him.) [Sûrat-ul-A’râf, 54]

Allahu ta’âlâ is One. There is no ilâh besides Him. It is purported in the Qur’ân al-karîm:
(Your Ilâh is one Ilâh. There is no ilâh except Him.) [Sûrat-ul-Baqara, 163]

(There is no ilâh except Allah.) [Sûrat-ul-Baqara, 255; Sûrat-u Âl-i ‘Imrân, 2; Sûrat-un-Nisâ’, 87; Sûrat-u Tâhâ, 8; Sûrat-ut-Taghâbun, 13]

(There is no ilâh except Him.) [Sûrat-u Âl-i ‘Imrân 6, 18; Sûrat-ul-An’âm, 102; Sûrat-ut-Tawba, 31; Sûrat-u Hûd, 14; Sûrat-ur-Ra’d, 30; Sûrat-ul-Mu’minûn, 116; Sûrat-ul-Qasas 88; Sûrat-u Fâtir, 3; Sûrat-uz-Zumar, 6; Sûrat-ul-Mu’min 3, 62, 65; Sûrat-ul-Muzzammil, 9]

(Do not say that there are three gods. Allah is the only One Ilâh.) [Sûrat-un-Nisâ’, 171]

(He is the only One Ilâh.) [Sûrat-ul-An’âm, 19]

(Your Ilâh is the One Ilâh.) [Sûrat-un-Nahl, 22]

(Your Ilâh is One.) [Sûrat-us-Saffât, 4]

(He, Allah, is One.) [Sûrat-uz-Zumar, 4]

(He, Allah, is the One.) [Sûrat-ul-Ikhlâs, 1]

(Do not take for yourselves two ilâhs. He is the only One Ilâh. Then fear Me alone.) [Sûrat-un-Nahl, 51]

(Your Ilâh certainly is Allah, besides whom there is no ilâh.) [Sûrat-u Tâhâ, 98]

(O My Messenger! We revealed each prophet before you, “There is no ilâh except Me. Worship Me.”) [Sûrat-ul-Anbiyâ’, 25]
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by kolaoloye(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

The Creator of everything is Allahu ta’âlâ. It is He who has created everything on earth and in the heavens, substances, objects, properties, events, powers, laws, and connections. There is no Creator besides Him. It is purported in the Qur’ân al-karîm:
(It is Allah who has created everything.) [Sûrat-uz-Zumar, 62]

(It is Allah who has created you and what you do.) [Sûrat-us-Saffât, 96]

(Allah, your Rabb, is the Creator of all things.) [Sûrat-ul-Mu’min, 62]

(Allah is the Creator of everything. He is the One.) [Sûrat-your-Ra’d, 16]

(He created everything.) [Sûrat-ul-An’âm, 101]

(Creating belongs to Him.) [Sûrat-ul-A’râf, 54]

Allahu ta’âlâ is One. There is no ilâh besides Him. It is purported in the Qur’ân al-karîm:
(Your Ilâh is one Ilâh. There is no ilâh except Him.) [Sûrat-ul-Baqara, 163]

(There is no ilâh except Allah.) [Sûrat-ul-Baqara, 255; Sûrat-u Âl-i ‘Imrân, 2; Sûrat-un-Nisâ’, 87; Sûrat-u Tâhâ, 8; Sûrat-ut-Taghâbun, 13]

(There is no ilâh except Him.) [Sûrat-u Âl-i ‘Imrân 6, 18; Sûrat-ul-An’âm, 102; Sûrat-ut-Tawba, 31; Sûrat-u Hûd, 14; Sûrat-your-Ra’d, 30; Sûrat-ul-Mu’minûn, 116; Sûrat-ul-Qasas 88; Sûrat-u Fâtir, 3; Sûrat-uz-Zumar, 6; Sûrat-ul-Mu’min 3, 62, 65; Sûrat-ul-Muzzammil, 9]

(Do not say that there are three gods. Allah is the only One Ilâh.) [Sûrat-un-Nisâ’, 171]

(He is the only One Ilâh.) [Sûrat-ul-An’âm, 19]

(Your Ilâh is the One Ilâh.) [Sûrat-un-Nahl, 22]

(Your Ilâh is One.) [Sûrat-us-Saffât, 4]

(He, Allah, is One.) [Sûrat-uz-Zumar, 4]

(He, Allah, is the One.) [Sûrat-ul-Ikhlâs, 1]

(Do not take for yourselves two ilâhs. He is the only One Ilâh. Then fear Me alone.) [Sûrat-un-Nahl, 51]

(Your Ilâh certainly is Allah, besides whom there is no ilâh.) [Sûrat-u Tâhâ, 98]

(O My Messenger! We revealed each prophet before you, “There is no ilâh except Me. Worship Me.”) [Sûrat-ul-Anbiyâ’, 25]

I asked you a question before which you refused to answer. I will ask you again:
Who wrote all these, Allah or Muhammed
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
kola oloye:

I asked you a question before which you refused to answer. I will ask you again:
Who wrote all these, Allah or Muhammed

none of the above
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by kolaoloye(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Abuzola
Who wrote them?
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2009
none of the above
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by kolaoloye(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
So you don't want to answer this question again?
My dear,who wrote them Don't get me angry today.
Why should you be posting things of whose author you don't know
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2009
kola oloye:

So you don't want to answer this question again?
My dear,who wrote them Don't get me angry today.
Why should you be posting things of whose author you don't know

The author is God, sent through angel Gabriel, delivered to Prophet Muhammad, written down by the companions and disseminated to the people
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by kolaoloye(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

The author is God, sent through angel Gabriel, delivered to Prophet Muhammad,[b] written down by the companions [/b]and disseminated to the people
Thank you. How educated were these his companions?
I would be very grateful if you can just mention one of the companions name.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
kola oloye:

Thank you. How educated were these his companions?
I would be very grateful if you can just mention one of the companions name.

The Prophet recite it and they write it down in his presence, they are Uthman, Ali, zaid, and a host of others
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2009
Una no go kill me for Nairaland!

@Focused123: Do you remember we are supposed to be at peace with ALL MEN? BTW, I like many of your posts (the non-aggressive ones)!

@Kola.Oloye: Abuzola should not annoy you today If he does, shey you will use e-cane on his bottom, class prefect? Chill, Bro.

@Abuzola:

Thanks for your honest answer about the Ka'abah! Now it is definite that you're a honorable person. Which now leads me to a postulation that your belief in Islam is based on Faith (since history can say crazy things and does so in this case) and not on Science/History/etc. Is that right?

If it is right, are you willing to go as far as saying this is no longer about facts but opinions based on upbringing/exposure etc?
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

The author is God, sent through angel Gabriel, delivered to Prophet Muhammad, written down by the companions and disseminated to the people

Again allah STEALS a Hebrew name and personality to paper over Islam's lies. Wonder why none of allah's angels or prophets have arabic names.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
Shut up david, if you don't know something ask, jibril, mika'il, isra'il and azra'il, atidu, rokibu, rilwan, are all arabic names, we prefer to use the english name here on NL so that everyone can understand
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
@nuclear- yeah upbringing played an important role but i ve scrutine the Quran meticulously and i tell you Am proudly a muslim, people are converting to other religion thus upbringing is scrape from faith
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola  1:

Shut up david, if you don't know something ask, jibril, mika'il, isra'il and azra'il, atidu, rokibu, rilwan,  are all arabic names,  we prefer to use the english name here on NL so that everyone can understand

lol NO THEY ARE NOT ARABIC NAMES. They are arabic manipulations of originally Hebrew names . . .

For example - Jubril is Gabriel (a hebrew name)
Mikail - A corruption of Mikha'el which has a hebrew origin
Israil - This is even the worst example . . . that is the arabic corruption of Israel . . . the jewish name that has been in existence for 3000 yrs!
Azrail - From the Hebrew origin Azrael . . . which means (helped by God) . . . funny enough it has NO SUCH MEANING IN ARABIC.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
To cut the crap short, mention the name you want me to translate its meaning
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola  1:

Shut up david, if you don't know something ask, jibril, mika'il, isra'il and azra'il, atidu, rokibu, rilwan,  are all arabic names,  we prefer to use the english name here on NL so that everyone can understand

Another serious problem with this is that you and your allah have absolutely no idea that Jibril, Mikail and Azrail were NOT prophets but Angels. Infact Azrail was regarded as the angel of death
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

To cut the crap short, mention the name you want me to translate its meaning

Azra'il
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
Where is Abuzola?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ / Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.