Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow (30754 Views)

Thinking Of Getting A Tattoo? See What The Bible And Quran Says About It / The Bible Says: The Earth Is Flat! / What The Quran Says About Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 1:17am On Dec 05, 2009
Story story,

anyway a msg for u

'and warn to those (jews, christians and pagans) who say,'GOD has begotten a son'

No knowledge have they of such a thing nor had their fathers, mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths. They utter not but lie'
Quran 18:4-5
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
@Mavenbox: You are right. Seeing the truth is not the same as accepting it.

@Voltron et al: I got the following from the jokes section on NL:>

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon, he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.

Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Those who read all we wrote made their own deductions. I thank God I got personal mail from 1 of "your" people and know it was not in vain
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
Nuclearboy, i believe you should be ashamed by now. Anyway farewell
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 4:51am On Dec 06, 2009
My textbook says:

[1] Green is a color
[2] Red is a color
[3] Wosal is not a color
[4] Blue is a mixture of "wosal" and red
[5] green and Wosal are the same thing
[6] Wosal is a better color than green
[7] red is the worst color

Asked to explain why [6] since Wosal is not even a color, my answer is "my textbook says so".
Then they ask me to lets use deductive reasoning. My answer is "NO, my textbook is "reason" itself
Shown that a color and a non-color cannot be same, my answer is "WHY not, since my book says so"
Red must be worst because my book is luminous
History is wrong because my book is "brilliant"
Science is wrong because my book said Green is a color. Since that is right, then my book is perfect

All those who showed me the truth must be ashamed because I've proved my book is right SIMPLY by saying "it is right"

I am absolutely right that they are ashamed and hiding their faces in fear of me and my perfection!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 5:10am On Dec 06, 2009
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold, the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.

Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him!

The morals in this story are:

1) Not everyone who drops poo on you is your enemy. THOSE TELLING THE TRUTH ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES, MYSELF INCLUDED. TRUTH IS BITTER.
2) Not everyone who gets you out of poo is your friend. ANYONE SUPPORTING ERROR IS THE REAL ENEMY. SUCH ABOUND HERE
3) And when you're in deep poo, keep your mouth shut. NOBODY CAN WIN AGAINST TRUTH NO MATTER HOW LOUDLY THEY PREACH A LIE
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2009
Enough of the story, who is the 'only begotten son' of God ? You should be ashamed coz i answered all ur question and i have been asking u a question you keep hiding behind the curtain
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by toluxa1(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2009
The day you people will understand that the expression ‘Son of God’ serves as a pointer to the divine origin
of Jesus and to the fact that in Jesus God has made himself present to humanity in a unique
way. It is not a biological statement, such as would make of God a parent in the ordinary
human sense. It will go a long way in helping your learning.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by toluxa1(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Enough of the story, who is the 'only begotten son' of God ? You should be ashamed coz i answered all your question and i have been asking u a question you keep hiding behind the curtain

Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2009
@Abuzola:

I answered your question IMMEDIATELY you asked it and I even went out of my way to answer from your OWN KORAN which says the "carpenter" was Allah's Word and NOT any man's child. If Allah is God and His word became Jesus inside Mary, use the allegory of "touching Abuzola" to answer who Jesus is. How many like that have there been? TWO! Him and Adam, according to the Koran. What happened to Adam. He lost his sonship by sin. Jesus therefore stands alone (according to the Koran which chooses Him over ALL other "prophets"wink and is the only begotten SOn

ITs simple!!! Adam sinned and that cost him his status. Jesus did not. He is the "ONLY BEGOTTEN SON". Leave the Bible out of this. Your own Koran says "His followers will be greater then those WHO DO NOT follow Him". Your own Hadith says "He will rule God's own Kingdom".

Abu, when you write your own will, do you plan to leave everything you worked for to your Servant called "Muhammad" or your son called "Jesus"?

Your own Koran has answered you. If you say its a lie, its the Koran you're insulting, not me cos I only said what the Koran said.

If you want points to argue on, answer the following:

Who was Jesus's Father according to the Koran?
Who was Muhammad's Father according to the Koran?
Which had a greater pedigree or SOURCE?
According to the Hadith I quoted, who will rule God's Kingdom?
Why "crying carpenter son the son" Jesus and not Holy Kind Compassionate Amazing Muhammad (the greater)?

You say these things as if you expect me to roll over whenever you say something just because you said so! Me and your other readers: Do you believe we have brains and can reason If yes, then I tell you, friend, Black and red are different no matter how loudly anyone shouts. And I'm not your enemy or trying to "win" any perceived war/argument/contest. There's never been any battle between us.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by mavenbox: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Nuclearboy: I love this guy! I bow o!! You know what? You have been very procedural in your logic but I must say that I will indeed be shocked if Abuzola is half as objective as this in his reply. By experience, Abuzola never really assimilates his opponents' logic, he just argues blindly! lipsrsealed
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2009
Before i nail you on the head i want to give you the last chance, is jesus the only begotten son ?
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2009
'The messiah (jesus), son of mary was no more than a messenger, many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother (Mary) was truthful believer. They both use to eat food (as any other human being, while God does not eat). Look how we make the revealation clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away from the truth' Quran 5:75
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2009
To even say jesus is God or son of God and referred to the Quran is illogical and absurd.

'and warn to those (christians) who say,'GOD has begotten a son'

No knowledge have they of such a thing nor had their fathers, mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths. They utter not but lie'
Quran 18:4-5
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2009
And to say because Allah decreed mary to be pregnant without a man doesn't mean the babe is God or son of God.
God decree an animal to be and it was, does that mean animal is God or son of God, lol funny, anyway i got this for u

'
'and they (christians) say GOD has begotten a son. Glorified is He (above all that they associate with Him). Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heaven and earth. And all surrender with obedience (in worship) to Him.
The originator of the heaven and the earth,
when He decrees a matter He only says to it,'BE' and it is'
Quran 2:116-117
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Nuclearboy: « #289 on: Yesterday at 08:20:31 PM »  
@Mavenbox: You are right. Seeing the truth is not the same as accepting it.
@Voltron et al: I got the following from the jokes section on NL:>
A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."
"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it  actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree.
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon, he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.
Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
Silly. If you think at all, before your Nuclear mind said the above, you would have realised that bull dung was not going to be on second branch for the Turkey to nibble on so that will be get him from there to a higher branch. If the dung could get him on the top of the tree, as you said, it should have been the first munching, not a ladder nibbling! I thought a Nuclear engineer like you would have known. Oh I forgot, in Nucleus, there are neutrons. You are now exhibing a neutron thinking!

Those who read all we wrote made their own deductions. I thank God I got personal mail from 1 of "your" people and know it was not in vain
My people are believers. I am surprised that a believer will write a disbeliever, except to preach belief on him. Tell us the truth Nuclearboy.

« #291 on: Today at 04:51:14 AM »  
My textbook says:
[1] Green is a color
[2] Red is a color
[3] Wosal is not a color
[4] Blue is a mixture of "wosal" and red
[5] green and Wosal are the same thing
[6] Wosal is a better color than green
[7] red is the worst color

Asked to explain why [6] since Wosal is not even a color, my answer is "my textbook says so".
Silly. A person who thinks will point to your #s 1, which is a color, 5 which says green is a color and the same with wosal, and 6 saying wosal is a better color! When you write your baby class analogies, pray that some of us who can reason dont read it! I am not emotional, so I see the overwhelming evidence that says wosal is a color, because green which it is same as it is a color, and that even in it greeness, it is a better green that just the color green!  Now, I turn that to the overwhelming verses of Mark, Luke, John and Matthew that say Jesus is not a son of or God Himself, rather a servant, a messenger, a prophet sent to the lost house of Israel, yet, you have the audacity to pass a collection of lies to us as if its the truth! Have you seen a chairman of a company begging another chairman of the same company, his partner, co equal for protections against his workers, or begging for authorities?

Then they ask me to lets use deductive reasoning. My answer is "NO, my textbook is "reason" itself
Shown that a color and a non-color cannot be same, my answer is "WHY not, since my book says so"
Red must be worst because my book is luminous
History is wrong because my book is "brilliant"
Science is wrong because my book said Green is a color. Since that is right, then my book is perfect
Voltron says, "are you alright"?

All those who showed me the truth must be ashamed because I've proved my book is right SIMPLY by saying "it is right"
I am absolutely right that they are ashamed and hiding their faces in fear of me and my perfection!
You reminded me of my ignorant youth, because I was Mr. proof it! While Quran is One, agreeing with currentness of knowledge, where it is perfect, there is no single Bible anywhere. So Nuclearboy (I have to fight myself not to bring Baloon here, ala The Hedeas of Colorado), what are you talking about, except the Bible's falsity! Tell me how simply saying circle means sphere and when cover and spread as carpet is not spherical, especially when it is stated that it has an egg shape?

« #292 on: Today at 05:10:58 AM »  
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold, the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.
Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him!
I dont believe this dude Nuclearboy realises that cat will not eat anything that smell as if it is decaying or decayed! If you see the arizona desert wildcats, when they are catching snakes, if any of them exposes the skink that they use to defend themselves, the cat will walk away, from it. Your story, though interesting missed the mark and is off topic. If you are trying to copy me, I only give many example of the same idea, but on topic. When you pay me, I will teach you how to use the process.

The morals in this story are:
1) Not everyone who drops poo on you is your enemy. THOSE TELLING THE TRUTH ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES, MYSELF INCLUDED. TRUTH IS BITTER.
What truth did you drop; god is a man, killed? God is not One but three? Please stop the presses.

2) Not everyone who gets you out of poo is your friend. ANYONE SUPPORTING ERROR IS THE REAL ENEMY. SUCH ABOUND HERE
If the poo is from you as to saying God was a man, dead, and three, one not enough to be One Whole Indivisble and Independent, then whosoever get me away from you and throw me to the Muslims saying that God has a propher Name, Completely whole and not similar to anyone, One God, etc, the favor is from that person, away from you who is trying to drown me in stinking poo leading to hell fire! Sorry Nuclearboy for my trying to poke holes at your dry jokes!

3) And when you're in deep poo, keep your mouth shut. NOBODY CAN WIN AGAINST TRUTH NO MATTER HOW LOUDLY THEY PREACH A LIE
I am asking myself wince what comes out of your mouth is lie, when are you going to shut your mouth and stop pooing on yourself, drowning in what you have done already?
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2009
No mind those cross worshippers, they dwell in scam doctrine of paul,
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Abu:

I answered your question. Do we stay here with you asking over and over when I already answered?

@Old man Voltron:

Can't you ever stick to the point?

Like the name I gave you which was a joke equating you with a mental age (that of the children's fantasy tale where the name comes from), my stories were meant to point you in the right direction. Did you not read that they came from the Jokes section? But then, your mind can only look for contradictions anywhere you turn your face to. Fighter! Alagbara!

My puzzle with you is your age and background which all of us have been given so much info about - how did you turn out like this? For an adult to start arguing about where a turkey was on a tree when eating Bull droppings, -> na wa! And then we go on to Nuclear and neutrons? Why not try the theory of relativity and the finer points of diamond cutting? You get problem O! By the way, please paint your living room in "wosal" since it is a better green than green. Whatever you do, by no means should you ever consider yourself a good representation of [1] A yoruba [2] an adult [3] a muslim
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2009
Can you tell us who is talking in john 3:16 ?
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2009
Paul, jesus or God ?
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Beautymc(f): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2009
mavenbox:

By experience, Abuzola never really assimilates his opponents' logic, he just argues blindly! lipsrsealed
U are right my dear.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Nuclearboy: « #296 on: Today at 11:45:41 AM »  
@Abuzola:
I answered your question IMMEDIATELY you asked it and I even went out of my way to answer from your OWN KORAN which says the "carpenter" was Allah's Word and NOT any man's child. If Allah is God and His word became Jesus inside Mary, use the allegory of "touching Abuzola" to answer who Jesus is.
Word is what Allah says Jesus "the Carpenter" was! Allah explained that Jesus creation is like that of Adam. When Allah decrees a thing, He but say to it, Be so it Be". Allah says Jesus is son of Mary, Jesus a messenger of Allah to Bani Israil. Allah then finally says that Allah is He Who has no Child! Nuclearboy, where did you get lost in the Quran? It aint Koran my man. Would it be right if I say you are Balloonboy, or Nucleusboy, or Neutronboy, similar to you saying Koran?

How many like that have there been? TWO! Him and Adam, according to the Koran.
You forgot Eve. No? Thats not two, but three, even a woman is in that company! Abeg go sidon.

What happened to Adam. He lost his sonship by sin. Jesus therefore stands alone (according to the Koran which chooses Him over ALL other "prophets") and is the only begotten SOn
The first bolded, I used this statement from you earlier to say you said Adam was demoted, you went into spasm. Now you are using it to say that he would have been "son" if not because of the sin. And since Jesus did not sin, he must be elevated from just son, because others were, even you as a christian, so "begotten" is the way to settle jesus as special. On the second bloded, you are the worst of the liars on the NL! Where on earth do you read from the Quran that Jesus was chosen over "all other prophets"? You must be a smoker of herbs, man! I read Quran, every single day and even davidylan and Ohsisi, and the other enemies of Allah will never say that they read from the Quran what you have just said! Shame on you. here and now, I second what Abuzola said before " you should be ashamed of yourself!"

ITs simple!!! Adam sinned and that cost him his status. Jesus did not. He is the "ONLY BEGOTTEN SON". Leave the Bible out of this. Your own Koran says "His followers will be greater then those WHO DO NOT follow Him". Your own Hadith says "He will rule God's own Kingdom".
Unless you can tell us that Quran does not say Bible (Torah, Sabur and Injil) are now corrupt as it stands in your hand,, where Jesus is called son of Allah, and that you Christians are followers of Isa bin Maryam, and that Adam has the sin hanging on his head, and there is an ahadith mentioning Jesus as a ruler of God's Kingdom, except ruling under the mandate of Islam, for sometime before his true death, then you have lied.

Abu, when you write your own will, do you plan to leave everything you worked for to your Servant called "Muhammad" or your son called "Jesus"?
Is Abu now God who sent both, one says he is a messenger, prophet by his Lord, whom he is a servant (service or errant man) of to his people, yet you turn around after him, wrote what you think he said, fitting your agenda of irresponsibility for personal duty to God, so you elevated this slave messenger prophet son of man (he called himself all of these and I agree with him) to a son on one hand and a third of God with his full independence, as God, yet he died? Is there any macarroni in that bowl?

Oh, and the second says he is a messenger, prophet, servant slave of his Lord God Almighty Who creates everything? Is there another Creator? In yoruba land, we say "Tia ba kaa eru, inu eru a bajee", your Omo is actually eru. Go learn that. Yes to answer your question, as a human, I will give my possession in my will to my son, unless what I give in legacy (promise which I would have fulfilled while alive). But God says in the Quran He is not like any of the creations; in everything! He does not need a child to inherit or absorb His Authority, or do you think He does because He will die? Is He not the Immortal, Invisible God Holy Wise, even in the Christian hymms? Do Jesus fit any of these? Stop, man and think about it!

Your own Koran has answered you. If you say its a lie, its the Koran you're insulting, not me cos I only said what the Koran said.
You are the liar on the Quran, for there is no place Quran say any of your lies! I see you now have quite a following, liar.

If you want points to argue on, answer the following:
Who was Jesus's Father according to the Koran?
Does he ave to have a father to come into existence? Well it aint Allah. And let me just shake you a little bit, since you are a man, using your argument to kill your preremise: Who is the father of Adam, according to the Bible and or the Quran? Who is the father of Eve according to the Bible and or Quran? While Jesus had a mother, Mary, who was the mother of Adam according to the Bible and or the Quran? Who is the mother of Eve according to the Bible or Quran? Should the person who does not have neither a mother nor a father be in greater existence of being than the one without a father? Are you for real, man, since many children are even gotten from pastry dishes and turkey baste, today, is the Uniqueness of Jesus not now diluted, while that of Adam is 100% intact, unless you can proof to me that there was a man in existence before Adam?

Who was Muhammad's Father according to the Koran?
Muhammad' father was not mentioned in the Quran. If you know it, tell us?

Which had a greater pedigree or SOURCE?
If just not having a father is the yardstick, then Jesus. But wait. What about not having a mother which will make a woman whom you said is a sin riddled soul be greater than Jesus in that same yardstick. Eve will be greater. No? I have intentionally left Adam out of this. man, your thinking is not of Nuclear scientist.

[qoute]According to the Hadith I quoted, who will rule God's Kingdom?
[/quote]This earth will perish, and paradise will be revealed! Are you saying that Jesus will rule a perished place for ever? When Muhammad went on isra wa Miraj, he saw his companions in Paradise. The saw Black man Muhadhin Bilal bin Rabah (RA) in Paradise. He saw Jesus in second Heaven, Adanm in first and Idris (Enoch) in third. I do hope that you know that Jesus is not the leader of the people of paradise, Muhammmad is?

[quote]Why "crying carpenter son the son" Jesus and not Holy Kind Compassionate Amazing Muhammad (the greater)?
You need to make yourself clear. I am assuming that you are referring to your statement about return, which we accept, for him to kill anti Christ, just like David killed Goliat, the biggest enemy of the Children of Israel as they settled in Philistine, yet did not kill any noted enemy of his mission, a condition that he will fulfill with dajjal, and of course his own death. If your idea is that he will rule God's Kingdom on earth, you are alone on this because there is the issue of the day of Judgement, which your ruling kingdom will completely nullify, what use is then the Christian heaven and the lake of fire? I wanna amuse myself; is the heaven now the earth, which Jesus will establish his rule? I am already in it and I see that it is inferior to jannah of Quran, so hold on to the inferior abode.

You say these things as if you expect me to roll over whenever you say something just because you said so! Me and your other readers: Do you believe we have brains and can reason If yes, then I tell you, friend, Black and red are different no matter how loudly anyone shouts. And I'm not your enemy or trying to "win" any perceived war/argument/contest. There's never been any battle between us.
Abuzola is not fighting you, but you are sure telling lies! While red and black are something distictive, both of them have something to do with color pigment absorption. Black absorb all and reflect nothing, while red reflect red! We also can read your lies and they stink to the heavens!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Nuclearboy: « #304 on: Today at 06:07:16 PM »
@Abu:
I answered your question. Do we stay here with you asking over and over when I already answered?
@Old man Voltron:
Can't you ever stick to the point?
I wonder if I deviated from answering this young blood? Lol.

Like the name I gave you which was a joke equating you with a mental age (that of the children's fantasy tale where the name comes from), my stories were meant to point you in the right direction. Did you not read that they came from the Jokes section? But then, your mind can only look for contradictions anywhere you turn your face to. Fighter! Alagbara!
Whats fighre! Alagbara! in this context (Am borrowing from the Bible preachers)? When you told a story it is to pint people to the direction, even though the story is off topic. But analysis of it is always an achilles heel to your dishonesty! What do I have to do with joke session, if am not amused, almost as if somebody were to talk about sex and ask me dont you go to romance session! Am I here for either and if I have interest in any, do you think I will be in the religion session? Please dont give me raisin jokes because am not amused. I ask you to ready the woman for me in 9ja so that I can make he become a mother without sleeping with her, but just come upon her and over shadow her. Thats all. Lol. I hope ths dude fall for that gimmick as he is goneho on the one in the Bible!
There had been a pretty enough my type kind of Christian woman, I would have just insist that she puts herself in "harm's way" on this! I respect all the women here, so sorry that am speaking my mind.

My puzzle with you is your age and background which all of us have been given so much info about - how did you turn out like this? For an adult to start arguing about where a turkey was on a tree when eating Bull droppings, -> na wa! And then we go on to Nuclear and neutrons? Why not try the theory of relativity and the finer points of diamond cutting? You get problem O! By the way, please paint your living room in "wosal" since it is a better green than green. Whatever you do, by no means should you ever consider yourself a good representation of [1] A yoruba [2] an adult [3] a muslim
The three as you listed, am just okay in each. I am a human being, prone to mistake. A muslim who begs his Lord for forgiveness, always. A yoruba, that you cant take away from me. Now, you must never forget that "Oun to jo Oun, lafi nwoun" Go to any yoruba adult tol tell you what that means. When you say turkey is weak to even fly and it needs to injest something to get to another point, should it not be logical that he eats enough to get him to his destination, since he realised that it will work fine and adequate for the job? When you write Koran, instead of Quran, dont you know that you deserve to be told the truth that if you are called any of the "boy" name, it will mean the same as your saying Koran? And by the way I do not complain about what you call me. Voltron is fine with me. Finally, look at your explanation, dont you know by simple deduction that your "Wosal" is green or do you just say these things without any thought? My man, when you lambast islam, we could just let it ride, or if you wanna hear the truth, it will be bitter for you to swallow. Truth is always is.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Toluxa1: #294 on: Today at 09:45:20 AM »
The day you people will understand that the expression ‘Son of God’ serves as a pointer to the divine origin
of Jesus and to the fact that in Jesus God has made himself present to humanity in a unique
way. It is not a biological statement, such as would make of God a parent in the ordinary
human sense. It will go a long way in helping your learning.
The first bolded does not make any sense and you speaker cant even defend it with any sense, without tripping yourself. Does God need a son, or sons? Absolutely not! Should God have any and what will be the purpose and function that God Himself can not do? None! The second boldedis a pointer to an idea that show some limited power of the Christian, rather Judeo-christian God! No wonder the Christians see him as limited in power and knowledge, because some have argued that this God needed to come on earth to learn the nature of his own creation, how difficult it is to be human, hence he killed himself on earth, while he is still in heaven only to be able to forgive, when it would have been easier and no blood of his to shed! My yoruba tribe in a general sense says of God "Kaa bi eesi", unfortunately the Christians among us, forget this saying, hence they accept that God in Heaven need Himself as God on earth to die only to save, yet there is still the lake of fire which "christians" will have to go! So I ask, what purpose does appearing and dying on earth to those who believe these, since not all of them will escape the lake of fire? The only thing I agree with you on is that you have the gut to say that there is no Biological similarity to your statement, hence I will say your statement is not truly a Father son relationship, and definitely not a cloning thing either! What is there to learn, when God Who is Unique wants mankind He created to know that He is not like us, Unique in every sense, yet you turn around and say that this same God says that He now falls under the elements of humans; eating, using the bathroom, crying, weeping, begging, prostrating, growing, getting punished, dying, and all of these, while in many places he says I have a God Lord Who is One? Wow!

« #295 on: Today at 10:16:06 AM »
Quote from: Abuzola 1 on Today at 09:20:04 AM
Enough of the story, who is the 'only begotten son' of God ? You should be ashamed coz i answered all your question and i have been asking u a question you keep hiding behind the curtain
Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God.
Nuclearboy, listen to your compatriot. To be the only begotten son, there seem to be some sons. No? So how do you arrive at begotten when you Toluxa1 say there is no Biologigal relationship? Please explain that to yourself, while you are trying me! Davidylan is my son. Not by Biology. Same thing. Now tell me how david is truly my son, except that this is my own statement because at the end of the day, we know that my family name is completely different from that of David! This is the truth, yet am a human being. Imagine the case with God Almighty? If Jesus was not His creation, then can we say that He is the Absolute Creator? And in the lineages of Jesus, there is no place where God enters or ends the chain of men!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by toluxa1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2009
olabowale:

@Toluxa1: #294 on: Today at 09:45:20 AM » The first bolded does not make any sense and you speaker cant even defend it with any sense, without tripping yourself. Does God need a son, or sons? Absolutely not! Should God have any and what will be the purpose and function that God Himself can not do? None!

First of all, let me begin from here and ask you, and every Muslim this question. You just pointed above that there is NOTHING God cannot do, right? Good (assumming answer is Yes), so why do you people find it heard to believe that He Can Have a Son?
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by toluxa1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
olabowale:

The second boldedis a pointer to an idea that show some limited power of the Christian, rather Judeo-christian God!

I don't understand what you mean here. Explain how (the second bold) is a pointer to an idea . . . . .
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
Nuclearboy's story which only is sugarcoated or fancifuly wrapped, is similar in lies, emptiness and deceitful attraction to the Budweiser beer show horses drawn carriage ad. Subhannallah, if you are not very careful, you could easily be seduced by it, thinking that beer is not dangerous and good for you! Thats the work of Shaitan, to make things bad seemingly attractive. I see trinity, son of God, begotten son of God, etc just like that. A bad story told with the fanciest tongue!

This reminded me of the christian transfiguration story that many of these people of Trinity have told here. In my sleep this morning before I had to get up for the morning prayer, between my bedroon and the bathroom is a walkway. I dreamt that some of these kufar brought their chum chi chum (magic) to this walk way, each passing and changing to hazy figure, then one of them finally said oh Olabowale, we christians are having our own transfiguration or transformation, so join us!

I said oh yeah, got up, stretch my left hand there, and it became like the way the Christian are appearing to me. It reminded me of what happened with Musa (AS), when he saw the magic of the Pharaoh court liars. I immediately withdrew my hand, and called on Allah, made darus on the messenger (AS), and recited Surah fatihah, followed it with Ayatul Kursi, and called each of the Christians to get on the spot and try again to display their "magic" while I am now reciting Surah Iklas. By Allah, no one of them changed in anyway because Allah debased their empty evil promises!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by toluxa1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
Answer my question, ola.

Tomorrow I will fully explain the concept of Begotten Son of God to EVERYONE OF US. It has alot to do with the whole Topic of Salvation and How (and when) did Christ die for us. Many Christians don't know this and I hope we will learn. As a matter of fact it will be for Christians and in the process help you know what begotten son of God is. I have to turn off my generator now.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Toluxa1:
the fact that in Jesus God has made himself present to humanity in a unique
way. It is not a biological statement
Your statement that God became human among men as Jesus in order to show Himself, is a sign of some weakness of that Christian God. No? A God that shows His limitation, is not a True God! If you can size something up, know the limitation of that thing, can you ever say it is limited, especially when he is just as tall as every man, and even some are taller, and collectively more powerful to the point that they kill him, or what is it that you do not get when i said he was defined by you as having a limit of quality and quantity?

My Lord God is beyond all you can imagine. Whatever you can imagine, it is not Allah!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Toluxa1; « #314 on: Today at 09:56:03 PM »
Answer my question, ola.
Tomorrow I will fully explain the concept of Begotten Son of God to EVERYONE OF US. It has alot to do with the whole Topic of Salvation and How (and when) did Christ die for us. Many Christians don't know this and I hope we will learn. As a matter of fact it will be for Christians and in the process help you know what begotten son of God is. I have to turn off my generator now.
And when you finish up. I wil kick it so hard with a heavy foot, that it will look so bad, you will reject it as your idea!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by PastorAIO: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2009
olabowale:

@Toluxa1; « #314 on: Today at 09:56:03 PM » And when you finish up. I wil kick it so hard with a heavy foot, that it will look so bad, you will reject it as your idea!

lol! Whether na correct tin you dey talk or whether na yeye, you have a way of putting it that always make me laugh. You are an inspiration sir!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2009
All hail our resident oldest court-jester on Nairaland.

@Jester-Voltron:

It is YOU that limits God by saying there are things He cannot do. He luckily, does not limit Himself to your imagination which is of less mass than the average soldier ants antennae

One day, you will keep to the topic. At that time, people will take you serious. Until then, ,  ,
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by mavenbox: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2009
olabowale:

Nuclearboy's story which only is sugarcoated or fancifuly wrapped, is similar in lies, emptiness and deceitful attraction to the Budweiser beer show horses drawn carriage ad. Subhannallah, if you are not very careful, you could easily be seduced by it, thinking that beer is not dangerous and good for you! Thats the work of Shaitan, to make things bad seemingly attractive. I see trinity, son of God, begotten son of God, etc just like that. A bad story told with the fanciest tongue!

This reminded me of the christian transfiguration story that many of these people of Trinity have told here. In my sleep this morning before I had to get up for the morning prayer, between my bedroon and the bathroom is a walkway. I dreamt that some of these kufar brought their chum chi chum (magic) to this walk way, each passing and changing to hazy figure, then one of them finally said oh Olabowale, we christians are having our own transfiguration or transformation, so join us!

I said oh yeah, got up, stretch my left hand there, and it became like the way the Christian are appearing to me. It reminded me of what happened with Musa (AS), when he saw the magic of the Pharaoh court liars. I immediately withdrew my hand, and called on Allah, made darus on the messenger (AS), and recited Surah fatihah, followed it with Ayatul Kursi, and called each of the Christians to get on the spot and try again to display their "magic" while I am now reciting Surah Iklas. By Allah, no one of them changed in anyway because Allah debased their empty evil promises!

Wow what a colourful, affected dream! undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.