Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow (30702 Views)

Thinking Of Getting A Tattoo? See What The Bible And Quran Says About It / The Bible Says: The Earth Is Flat! / What The Quran Says About Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by No2Atheism(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
Abuzola  1:

@atheism: if you don't no history keep quiet.

The arabs have been in Egypt 5,000 Bc,

The white arab are called semitic white making up to 85 percent of Egyptian, we have the black arabs known as nubian making 1/4 of the southern Egypt and sudan. Ancient remain of pharaoh were believed to be white arab though in some cases black are found as well.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

- You need to take your teachers to court for teaching you nonsense . . . you also need to collect a refund of the money you paid to them.
- Do yo know the meaning of BC
- Do you know the meaning of 5000 years

The word Arab is a knew development so where did you get 5000BC  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . . do you even realise that it means Arabs did not descend from Abraham. Since Abraham did not exist like 5000years ago,  grin grin grin grin

Do you even both to read your post before posting it sef.

Are you now confirming to me the Ishmeal is not the Father of Arabs . . . and that Ishmeal is different from Arabs.

Abuzola please keep on talking the more you talk the more you keep exposing yourself . . .please continue talking.

Now let me give you a little explanation of history, since its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ham is believed to be the Father of Most Black Africans.
Ham is the Father of Mizraim(i.e. Egypt), Ethiopia, Nubia etc
Arabs are not Nubians.
Arabs are not Egyptians.

[size=14pt]
THAT ALONE IS EVEN ENOUGH TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG AND BRAINWASHED INTO BELIEVING LIES.[/size]

Egyptians left evidences and information for us to know that Egyptians were people that originated in Africa.
Arabs are not Egyptians.
Arabs are Arabs end of story.
Egyptians are not Arabs.

Arabs are not indigenous to Africa.
Arabs are colonialist in Africa.
Arabs started coming into Africa after the Romans started leaving Africa.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ABUZOLA PLEASE CONTINUE TO TALK . . . I BEG YOU . . . PLEASE CONTINUE TO TALK.

I AM REALLY ENJOYING THIS WAY THAT YOU KEEP EXPOSING YOURSELF AND THE KIND OF LIES THAT YOU BELIEVE.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
So you replied. Chei what a shame, wallayi i knew that you can't resist me cos all am saying is the truth.

And who told you that 5,000 Bc wasn't the era of ishmael, don't even support ur quote with bible referrence coz it is plagarized.

Whether you hate it or not Egypt/misra was a dominant land of the arab, the blacks in Egypt constitute to 1/4 of white egyptian arab and thats only in southern Egypt. The blacks were only dominant on a side of Egypt when the arab moved there they cleared the bushes and occupy large of the forsaken bush. What the heck are you saying
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
@My dear Abuzola:

I would have said there were two of them i.e. Adam and Jesus. However, Adam lost his right to sonship when he was banished from God's presence (as it were, disowned) because of his sin and so yes, I say Jesus is the only begotten son.

There are deliberate mischievious misrepresentations pointing towards David etc because of verses deliberately misused for trouble mongering . However, all reasonable people accept and remember that David et al had earthly fathers and so the statements attributed to them were prophecies pointing towards a son who would have no earthly father, as such would start off "CLEAN" i.e. free from sin and most of all would end off "CLEAN". Let me use the Koran and Islamic literature again here:

Koran 3:55b: Here Allah says "I will make those who follow you (Jesus) superior to those who disbelieve till the day of resurrection"

Hadith Mishkat (Vol IV page 80): this says "when Jesus comes back, he will establish the Kingdom of God on earth in which there will remain no mutual Hatred, jealousy, enmity and rancour"

Given your (Muslims) belief that Muhammad was the last and "greatest" prophet, why does YOUR OWN literature specify Allah (God) choosing our dear carpenter (as you like to call him) over all of mankind (including Muhammad) to rule God's Kingdom? Which brings me to a logical conclusive question:: > Which would you choose to rule your kingdom? Your Son or your Servant?

So tell me Brother, who's the son here (as expressed by the Holy Koran)?
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by No2Atheism(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
Abuzola 1:

So you replied. Chei what a shame, wallayi i knew that you can't resist me cos all am saying is the truth.

And who told you that 5,000 Bc wasn't the era of ishmael, don't even support your quote with bible referrence coz it is plagarized.

Whether you hate it or not Egypt/misra was a dominant land of the arab, the blacks in Egypt constitute to 1/4 of white egyptian arab and thats only in southern Egypt. The blacks were only dominant on a side of Egypt when the arab moved there they cleared the bushes and occupy large of the forsaken bush. What the heck are you saying

. . . Complete and utter nonsense . . .

Now I am sure that the Arabs have either completely brainwashed you into think they are Egyptians or you yourself are the one who brainwashed yourself into believing that.

Or worse maybe you are even an Arab masquerading as a Nigerian . . . grin grin grin

To show you how completely wrong and confused what you are saying is:

- Abraham went to Egypt. . . meaning that Egypt was already existing by the time of Abraham.
- Hagar was an Egyptian.
- If Ishmeal is the father of Arabs (as Arabs are claiming) . . . then the means that Egypt existed even before Ishmeal was born.
- There are archeaological evidences showing that Egypt is an African civilisation.
- Egyptians themselves said that they came from the interior of Africa. . . around the region of Nubia/Ethiopia
- Arabs are illiterate nomadic tribes.

ABUZOLA YOU HAVE BOXED YOURSELF INTO A CORNER . . . and I am not going to let you go scot free in this one . . . grin grin grin . . .unless you admit that you are completely wrong.

Abuzola to show you how brainwashed and false you are . . . the following images show how THE EGYPTIANS THEMSELVES SHOWED US THEIR SKIN COLOUR AND THE SKIN COLOUR OF THE ANCIENT ISREALITES.

Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by No2Atheism(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
As far as the ancient Egyptians were concerned . . .[size=15pt]Arabs did not even exist.[/size]
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by No2Atheism(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
feast your eyes on the Black African Egyptians AND Semites . . . OR DO YOU SEE ANY ARABS IN THE PICTURES . . . grin grin grin grin

Notice that the egyptians made it obvious that there is a difference between themselves and the Semites. . .

Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by No2Atheism(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
[size=20pt]NOTICE THAT THE EGYPTIANS DIFFERENTIATED BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND THE SEMITES[/size]
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
Abuzola 1:

And who told you that 5,000 Bc wasn't the era of ishmael, don't even support your quote with bible referrence coz it is plagarized.

Whether you hate it or not [size=18pt]Egypt/misra was a dominant land of the arab[/size], the blacks in Egypt constitute to 1/4 of white egyptian arab and thats only in southern Egypt. The blacks were only dominant on a side of Egypt when the arab moved there they cleared the bushes and occupy large of the forsaken bush. What the heck are you saying

Is there any more evidence that to believe in islam is to completely lose the ability to reason?

Abuzola 1:

@atheism: if you don't no history keep quiet.

[size=18pt]The arabs have been in Egypt 5,000 Bc, the word misra is Egypt which is term to arabic, misra is the ancient name of todays Egypt.[/size]

The white arab are called semitic white making up to 85 percent of Egyptian, we have the black arabs known as nubian making 1/4 of the southern Egypt and sudan. Ancient remain of pharaoh were believed to be white arab though in some cases black are found as well.

If you truely believe am talking gibberish and ridiculing islam pls don't respond and if you do then it means my fact and exposing the religion of the cross hurts you to the extreme. Be my guest

No dude . . . the ancient name for Egypt is Kemet which means BLACK! Sorry Arabs were not in Egypt in 5000 BC! This is elementary history. Did you go to school at all? A madrasa does not count.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
Mr. Abuzola, every Bible passage you quoted contradicts the point you are trying to make, except the first one. For your information, the four corners of the earth is a term used in the Bible whenever reference is being made to the east, west, north, and south.

Seriously speaking, I do not blame you for not understanding the simplicity of this phrase because the same Bible also said that to those who read this Word having evil intentions in mind (e.g. judgmental dispositions), God will give a reprobate spirit since you find it as obligatory to ridicule the Word of God. In other words, your clan and that of the various atheists on Nairaland will never be able to comprehend the genuine Word of God, because you do not have the Holy Spirit to interprete every word in His Holy book.

Believe it or not, the Bible is very deep and reading it from a worldly perspective is just a waste of time!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Abuzola:

You still haven't responded to my query. Following the Koran as we have done above, which would you determine would rule your kingdom? Son or Servant (and which here is the son and which the servant)?

Strange that I don't even need the Bible in these issues! The Koran is truly my friend and illuminating
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2009
« #258 on: Today at 06:57:28 PM »
@My dear Abuzola:
I would have said there were two of them i.e. Adam and Jesus. However, Adam lost his right to sonship when he was banished from God's presence (as it were, disowned) because of his sin and so yes, I say Jesus is the only begotten son.

There are deliberate mischievious misrepresentations pointing towards David etc because of verses deliberately misused for trouble mongering . However, all reasonable people accept and remember that David et al had earthly fathers and so the statements attributed to them were prophecies pointing towards a son who would have no earthly father, as such would start off "CLEAN" i.e. free from sin and most of all would end off "CLEAN". Let me use the Koran and Islamic literature again here:
the bolded gave us that the two were on the same level of sonship, until Adam was either demoted or Jesus promoted, as a result of Adam's sin, which the Judeo-Christian God did not forgive him of, hence Jesus is the only begotten son! What a concept, considering the fact that Adam (AS) was created from mud and water, as a son wouldnt his brother be made from the same things? (This confirms what Allah says in the Quran; the creation of Jesus is like the creation of Adam, they were both commanded to be alive by "Be, so it be"wink.

Unless somebody can say that when Jesus was going to be begotten Something had to sleep with his mother, the virgin Mary thereby disvirgining her, yet they call her virgin still? Maybe since she was mounted and overshadowed and come upon her, this is how he is begotten? I am wondering if Nuclearboy is paying attention to the reality of his writing? This God made one son rotten and cleansed another, even though the cleansed son called somebody a "fool" though he stated a mere saying a thing like that will learn that person on "hell", did he not condemn himself by his own statement before he called somebody "a fool" at the end?

Koran 3:55b: Here Allah says "I will make those who follow you (Jesus) superior to those who disbelieve till the day of resurrection"
You think you are following Jesus? You must be kidding me. Where and how are you following Jesus? Is it by the drum beating or the Piano playing or the toe tapping, and foot stumping jiggle bugging and canery singing church service on Sunday instead of Temple Sabbath observation, or is it the never prostrating face, and never cleaning but pork eating Christianity practices, when Jesus was not a Christian while I have mistaking the Churches at the corner stores for a sport bar in NYC? Where exactly do you and Jesus merge, since Paul set his foot into the ministry of Jesus, he and the gentiles had shot down, silencing forever the true message of Jesus which is Islam! Tell me men and now you have to take the challenge. I say the followers of Jesus that were referred died long time before Paul got hold of the remnant and you now have christianity, a made up religion, not what Jesus brought!

Hadith Mishkat (Vol IV page 80): this says "when Jesus comes back, he will establish the Kingdom of God on earth in which there will remain no mutual Hatred, jealousy, enmity and rancour"
Remember you are waiting for rapture to heaven? Thats different from earth, duuh! Then Jesus will die and all mankind will die and then Judgement day after Allah recreated everyone. By the way there is no place that it says Kingdom of God shall be established by Jesus which you are leading us to believe it will be permanent. There is nothing like that in Islam for Jesus!

Given your (Muslims) belief that Muhammad was the last and "greatest" prophet, why does YOUR OWN literature specify Allah (God) choosing our dear carpenter (as you like to call him) over all of mankind (including Muhammad) to rule God's Kingdom? Which brings me to a logical conclusive question:: > Which would you choose to rule your kingdom? Your Son or your Servant?
Is there any place you can show us the bolded from any Islamic "literature" by your own definition? Finally, am a yoruba boy and we have a saying about slave who thinks he is one of the heir or free born (Ti a ba ka eru inu eru a baje)! You are exactly like that, you and Jesus, except it is your lip that says son about Jesus when he knew he is a slave!

So tell me Brother, who's the son here (as expressed by the Holy Koran)?
Show us from any part of the "Koran" Quran that you have a son of God? We are all waiting Nuclearboy!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 12:59am On Dec 04, 2009
@cutey- enough of ur lies, once someone expose ur satanic verse you keep saying that one can't understand the message it conveys, what a pity for that shallow excuse. My Quran is comprendable once you understand the language it conveys e.g like you, get an English translated Quran
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 1:08am On Dec 04, 2009
@atheism- It seems you have problem understanding my vital assertion. Let me break it down for you

the blacks used to be in Egypt but in minority and in a small geographical area, the arabs came and settled there, they cleared the bushes and prepared the arid land giving it name as misra, they troop in large number over 5,000 BC ruled egypt and managed it, mind you ishmael was a heir of egypt that was how they won Egypt,
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 1:17am On Dec 04, 2009
@nuclearboy- you seem confused, the Quran never said jesus is the son of God nor any other person.

Funny, Adam was a son but when he sinned he wasn't, so if jesus sinned he is stripped off the sonship, right ?

You did not even attempt my question, i asked you of only begotten son. Mark the word 'only begotten'
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by No2Atheism(m): 1:31am On Dec 04, 2009
Abuzola  1:

@atheism- It seems you have problem understanding my vital assertion. Let me break it down for you

the blacks used to be in Egypt but in minority and in a small geographical area, the arabs came and settled there, they cleared the bushes and prepared the arid land giving it name as misra, they troop in large number over 5,000 BC ruled egypt and managed it, mind you ishmael was a heir of egypt that was how they won Egypt,

Listen to yourself . . .you are not making logical sense . . .

Blacks used to be in minority.  shocked shocked shocked . . .which means that according to Abuzola. . . Egypt i.e. Kemet which was founded by blacks and had existed thousand of years even before we have Arabs . . . is now a country of black minority.

You simply do not know what you are talking about . . .
the arabs came and settled there, they cleared the bushes and prepared the arid land giving it name as misra, they troop in large number over 5,000 BC ruled egypt and managed it, mind you ishmael was a heir of egypt that was how they won Egypt,

How many times do i have to explain to you . . . Arabs are not indigenous to Africa. . . ARABS ONLY STARTED CONTROLLING AFRICA AROUND AFTER 639AD. . . after the ROMANS left Egypt.

No one cleared any bushes . . ,  grin grin grin grin ,  . . bushes bushesssssssssssssssssssssssssss ABUZOLA WAN KILL ME ,  . . .arabs clearing bushies . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EDIT:

. . . YOU SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT . . . .

Ishmeal - heir of egypt shocked shocked shocked shocked - WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT . . . .do you even bother to listen to yourself, or do you just type anything that comes into your mind or what.

Men even muslims on this forum ought to be embarrased with all this nonsense that you are talking here. . . .what is all these gibberish. . . what does Heir of Egypt and Ishmeal have to do with each other. Infact what do you mean by Heir of Egypt. Please you are not making logical sense with your statement.

ABUZOLA PLEASE LISTEN TO YOURSELF , YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL.

- IF ISHMEAL IS THE FATHER OF ARABS. . .
- THEN HOW COME ARABS WERE IN EGYPT 5000BC (I.E. EVEN BEFORE ISHMEAL WAS EVEN BORN)

Goodness me . . . this is even too embarrasing to actually imagine you are an adult . . .cus all this that you are talking about is complete and utter nonsense . . .it does not make sense, the dates do not correlate. . . even your own statements are contradicting each other . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABUZOLA PLEASE READ WHAT YOU TYPE BEFORE YOU POST IT . . .CUS YOUR EGYPTIAN STATEMENTS ARE COMPLETE NONSENSE THAT WAS DEVOID OF ANY MEANING . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=20pt]
. . . LOOK AT THE PICTURES ABOVE AND TELL ME IF THE EGYPTIANS WERE NOT BLACK PEOPLE . . . [/size]

ABUZOLA PLEASE READ WHAT YOU TYPE BEFORE YOU POST IT . . .CUS YOUR EGYPTIAN STATEMENTS ARE COMPLETE NONSENSE THAT WAS DEVOID OF ANY MEANING . . .

To show you how completely wrong and confused what you are saying is:

EDIT:

- Abraham went to Egypt. . . meaning that Egypt was already existing by the time of Abraham.
- Hagar was an Egyptian.
- If Ishmeal is the father of Arabs (as Arabs are claiming) . . . then HOW COME AN A SO CALLED EGYPT CREATED BY ARABS EXISTED EVEN BEFORE ISHMEAL WAS BORN  .  . . .or how come you can't see the contradictiong in your statements and logic.
- There are archeaological evidences showing that Egypt is an African civilisation.
- Egyptians themselves said that they came from the interior of Africa. . . around the region of Nubia/Ethiopia
- Arabs are illiterate nomadic tribes.

Abuzola to show you how brainwashed and false you are . . . the following images show how THE EGYPTIANS THEMSELVES SHOWED US THEIR SKIN COLOUR AND THE SKIN COLOUR OF THE ANCIENT ISREALITES.

[size=30pt]
EGYPTIANS THEMSELVES MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THEY WERE BLACK PEOPLE THAT CAME FROM THE INTERIOR OF AFRICA . . .THEY ARE NOT ARABS. . . THEY WERE NEVER ARABS. . . ARABS ARE INVADERS IN EGYPT JUST AS EUROPEANS ARE INVADERS IN AMERICA.[/size]
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by No2Atheism(m): 1:43am On Dec 04, 2009
@Abuzola

Because you keep repeating the same lies and nonsense over and over again does not mean that it would automatically become true . . .

ARABS DO NOT HAVE ANY INHERITANCE IN EGYPT. . . THEY ARE INVADERS . . .

EGYPTIANS WERE A RACE OF BLACK PEOPLE THAT RULED THE WORLD. . .

ARABS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF RICH AND BLOODTASTY PAGANS SPREADING THE FALSE RELIGION KNOWN AS ISLAM.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 1:53am On Dec 04, 2009
You are so confused, ishmael was born 5,000 BC, You are entangled by paul's silly deception, why not ignore if u aren't bothered.

Let me give that ur dull brain an instance, blacks came and settled in ikeja, after a couple of years the white semitic i.e arabs came and settled in Agege, iyana ipaja, Egbeda, ikotun, idimu, badagry and sasha over 5,000 Bc, cleared the land and managed it, they were organised people, they appointed the first ever pharaoh, gave the region Misra as its name, is even a waste of time arguing with people who tend to be ignorant
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by No2Atheism(m): 2:00am On Dec 04, 2009
@abuzola

Go to Sudan . . .you would see evidences that Sudan and Egypt have slightly similar history . . .which verifies what the Egyptians said when they said that they came from towards the South of Egypt . . .i.e. from the interior of Africa. . . .

Arabs have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANCIENT EGYPT . . . please get that into your memory. . . .
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by No2Atheism(m): 2:02am On Dec 04, 2009
Abuzola  1:

You are so confused, ishmael was born 5,000 BC,  You are entangled by paul's silly deception, why not ignore if u aren't bothered. t

Now this is getting very ridiculous beyond funny, . . . ,  Ishmeal 5000BC shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dbuaaaaahaaaaaa muaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FINALLY IT IS NOW CONFIRMED THAT ABUZOLA DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT . . . .

Let me give that your dull brain an instance, blacks came and settled in ikeja, after a couple of years the white semitic i.e arabs came and settled in Agege, iyana ipaja, Egbeda, ikotun, idimu, badagry and sasha  over 5,000 Bc, cleared the land and managed it, they were organised people, they appointed the first ever pharaoh, gave the region Misra as its name,  is even a waste of time arguing with people who tend to be ignoran

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT . . .
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 2:10am On Dec 04, 2009
Ofcourse southern Egypt and Sudan bears the same hit, just like Northern nigeria and Niger republic, many sudanese migrate to sudan to survive or earn a living. Your education is a waste, too ignorant
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2009
Hello Voltron:

I see you are back. How is Zainab?

The issue is simple. Your Quran places Jesus above Muhammad in 3:55b! Is that a lie? Similarly the Hadith says He will rule! Lie? So answer me as "A MAN" -

which is more senior? The top servant (according to the Koran) or the one who will rule (according to the Koran)?

If the servant is the greatest messenger, then can the ruler be a more junior messenger?

Does it not stand to reason that the ruler is more senior and therefore must be greater than servant. What is greater than servant if not Son of the household?

But you have a right to reject the Truth. That is what this has always been about anyway; seeing and knowing the truth but denying because "what will people say, me, a whole Alhaji" OR "does that mean I accept I've been wrong all along? Kai, Allah forbid, better to die like this and follow everyone else to Hell rather than lose my pride" etc etc etc.

One thing I know though - many people have read this thread and saw and understood. Its just like the diagrams of the Egyptians (blacks, semites) above. This No2Atheism guy!!!! I salute knowledge.

Its amazing that even when the people themselves say, drew and proved they were black, you're still trying to find a way to "win". Win what?? Nobody can see these paintings, read what you wrote and not wonder at your minds, my Friends.

Me, I retire. What I had to say has been said and you have been very helpful and shown me more of what Islam is about.

Voltron, say hi to Zainab and Abu, remember, its not a war to win. You cannot win against Truth anyway.

Salutee
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2009
Voltron wrote:

the bolded gave us that the two were on the same level of sonship, until Adam was either demoted or Jesus promoted, as a result of Adam's sin, which the Judeo-Christian God did not forgive him of, hence Jesus is the only begotten son! What a concept, considering the fact that Adam (AS) was created from mud and water, as a son wouldnt his brother be made from the same things? (This confirms what Allah says in the Quran; the creation of Jesus is like the creation of Adam, they were both commanded to be alive by "Be, so it be"wink.

Unless somebody can say that when Jesus was going to be begotten Something had to sleep with his mother, the virgin Mary thereby disvirgining her, yet they call her virgin still? Maybe since she was mounted and overshadowed and come upon her, this is how he is begotten? I am wondering if Nuclearboy is paying attention to the reality of his writing? This God made one son rotten and cleansed another, even though the cleansed son called somebody a "fool" though he stated a mere saying a thing like that will learn that person on "hell", did he not condemn himself by his own statement before he called somebody "a fool" at the end?

I know you will use the idea I did not bother going thru your post to make noise. Lets go thru it together

[1] Where have you seen Man, Angel or Divinity demoting and promoting children before. If by that statement, somene is telling you that you achieved sarcasm, laugh at yourself.
[2] Mud and water?? I thought it was the breath of God that made him live. Is it not that same breath your Quran ascribes to "Allah" where Jesus was concerned? Are you on cheap drugs?
[3] You confirm what I wrote that it was Kun fa ya kun (right spelling?). Whats new telling us what I already said. If you've nothing to write, have mercy on that war torn keyboard
[4] Does the Koran say "something slept with Mary"? NOT ONLY ARE YOU BEING RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO ANOTHER PEOPLE'S SET OF BELIEFS BUT WORSE, YOU'RE LYING AGAINST YOUR OWN KORAN! Ol'elderly "boy", stop using those drugs. Drink plenty of water!
[5] In nyour quest to show how "intelligent" you are, you've reverted to type and tried to derail everything here - Virgin! When did we digress into the issue of Virginity here? Why didn't you spend your time replying the questions rather than jumping into insulting the Koran which said no man slept with her. I once asked this question - Which is right? You or the Koran??
[6] Your English is reprehensible "God made one rotten etc." Typing for the sake of banging keyboards. I know you want to kill and drink blood. Unfortunately you can't so your keyboard, reason, good sense, truth and light are the things you're trying to kill. Was it not Sin that caused Adam's problem? Did God made him Rotten? Where was Jesus Sin? Did God then cleanse Him or His state of sinlessness kept him "cleansed"?

As I always conclude with you and I suspect this time will prove, now it is time to start JIHAD against your keyboard and show Nairaland your mental age. The redness of your eyes, violence of your speech, lack of reason of your thought processes all show thru your keyboard. Islam would be well rid of you as you're Islam's greatest opponent here. So show us more what you are now.

This time I know you will prove the spirit living in you that is fighting Islam even more than Christianity. At least above, you've stood against Islam so why should I worry for your spewing against Christianity or poor Nuclearboy. Fight on, Brother. Muhammad must be happy you didn't meet him on Earth
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by No2Atheism(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2009
nuclearboy:

One thing I know though - many people have read this thread and saw and understood. Its just like the diagrams of the Egyptians (blacks, semites) above. This No2Atheism guy!!!! I salute knowledge.

Unfortunately i cannot take credit for the diagrams or the information presented, rather those diagrams and information were obtained by me from listening, learning and presenting extracts from other people's work, post and research about the Egyptians both from people on the internet or from nairaland itself.

- I also listened and observed certain posts on nairaland, hence i got some of the information and diagrams from some other people's posts on nairaland.
- I also did some listening of history based videos, hence i got some of the information from those people.
- I also searched the internet for further information and diagrams, hence i also got some other information and diagrams from other websites on the internet.

Hence all i have just done is to try to present what I have learned from others to Abuzola, those information and diagrams are not my own original work or research hence unfortunately I can't take credit for them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing i have come to respect about nairaland and the internet is that you can get to learn a lot once the person decides to swallow his or her pride and actually listen, watch and research about information and videos and pictures that others have sacrifised their own time to do research on.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2009
LET ME POST THE BETTER NEWS THAN THE SLUDGE THAT NUCLEARBOY IS POSTING FIRST. THEN I WILL COME BACK TO CRUSH HIM IN THE TRU FASHON OF VOLTRON, THE NAME HE PREFERS FOR ME. "A KINDNESS FROM A MUSLIM THAT NO POSSIBILITY FOR A PARALLEL TO COME FROM A COMPARABLE PERSON IN CHRISTIANITY, FOR SURE THE CHRISTIANS ARE MORE GENEROUS AND GRACIOUS THAN THE JEWS, AND OTHER DISBELIEVERS!"

More Good NewsWould-Be Robber Sends Thank You AOL
posted: 15 HOURS 20 MINUTES AGOcomments: 613filed under: Good News
PRINT|E-MAILMOREText SizeAAA(Dec. 3) -- A Long Island deli owner received a thank-you letter from a would-be robber he held at gunpoint before letting him go with $40 and a loaf of bread, the New York Post reported.
The letter -- which also included $50 -- was anonymous, but Mohammad Sohail says the apology is similar to tearful comments the man made when he tried to rob the store with a baseball bat last May.

"Now I have a new child and good job make good money staying out of trouble and taking care of my family. You gave me forty dollars thank you for sparing my life Because of that you change my life," reads the letter, in part.
The letter also revealed that the would-be robber converted to Islam.
"I'm really thrilled," Sohail told the Post. "I'm very happy for that guy, because he is now doing good for the community."
To read more, go to the New York Post.
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved.
2009-12-03 12:49:48

If the shop owner were to have been any other than a muslim, he would have said that I forgive him, but I dont mind if he is put in jail for his act.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
I knew your mental age would show. What level of understanding would say that only a Muslim can do what this man did? You puzzled me for awhile till I saw a post you made where you quoted Fela Anikulapo Kuti in the Religious section. After that, there's not much you can do to amaze me!

You yourself, come now, think and understand why I said you're using something funny. I wouldn't be suprised to hear you snort "Alabukun" mixed with burnt paper.

You will "crush" me? Oya now, Chairman Ol'elderly ancient man. You are really pitiful and you do so much for Christianity simply by not being a Christian
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
@No2Atheism:

You've joined MavenBox and Viaro in my Hall of Fame with your response. The desire and willingness to learn and the humility that comes from accepting one's limitations are attributes to be admired.

@Abuzola:

I have admired you a great deal because you stand up for what you believe in and I still do. But you need to know its not all about winning. I'm sure you played football or something else sometime. Did you always win? Losing atimes is the way to Victory
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
@Nuclearboy: « #277 on: Today at 06:05:43 AM »  
Voltron wrote:

I know you will use the idea I did not bother going thru your post to make noise. Lets go thru it together
Nuclearboy, I sincerely enjoy the name that you gave me. I will in some form make use of it, say as a code for something before long. Now am going to cream you, so I am going to enjoy it, laughing at you. Sometimes a bad soul needs to be disgraced and not honored. The Jews who are the holder of your "salvation" (check your Bible before you respond without knowledge) take the same position, their primary reason for hanging Biblical Jesus, accursing his soul. No?

[1] Where have you seen Man, Angel or Divinity demoting and promoting children before.
Using your earlier statement, if the divine had two "Children" one is titled "begotten" because he is sinless, while the other who committed sin never was called that and infact his sin was not forgiven, now you tell me if one is not promoted and the other demoted, since they have the same everything and the only difference is sinless versus sin?
Do you know how to read and understand what you read in english, obviously a language that is not our mother's tongue since I dream in yoruba? If you can, then read and digest the exchanges between you and Abuzola, as I set it below and tell me if by the sin Adam didnt lose the sonship. Is losing out not being promoted, not being elevated, not being raised up to a status higher? Is Adam not less by his sin while Jesus is higher?

Posted by: Abuzola 1  
Insert Quote
Nuclear: what do you understand by the word 'only begotten son' ?

Posted by: nuclearboy  
Insert Quote
@ABUZOLA
Only Begotten Son:
As I noted earlier in this same thread, where Jesus is concerned, we have a serious issue. Both Koran and Bible agree that He did not have an earthly father. As I asked then, who was the father of this person?

[1] A man (which means both Koran and Bible lied)
[2] an angel or satan (which also means both Koran and Bible lied)
[3] God (which you disagreed with)
    or
[4] the guy is a magician/amazing character who just appeared separate from God and man? which would mean He is at least equal to God who couldn't stop him.
Burden of proof is on me that it can be only [3] since you've declared it cannot be any of the other alternatives. Lets go ,  ,

Posted by: Abuzola 1  
Insert Quote
Interesting mr nuclearboy,  are you now saying that jesus is the only begotten son ?

Posted by: nuclearboy  
Insert Quote
@My dear Abuzola:

If by that statement, somene is telling you that you achieved sarcasm, laugh at yourself.
Am laughing at your worthy to be dragged in the mud responses above, since you lied about making them, as you are trying to defame Voltron clearly a superior argument against your lies.

Is there no place in Christian's statement that they even say falling angel(s) and they call him Lucifer? Nuclearboy, am trying to inject some senses in your empty vessel, since you deny that no demotion or promotion, of son of anything! If you dont believe it ever happening then, you are correct and your Bible lies! If you believe that your Bible is correct, then your partial denial while attaching the whole thing to Jesus of the Bible on the Begotten bid, then you are a liar! Which one is it or is there a third option which is what I hold; you and your Bible are not correct!

[2] Mud and water?? I thought it was the breath of God that made him live. Is it not that same breath your Quran ascribes to "Allah" where Jesus was concerned? Are you on cheap drugs?
I dont use drug at all. Sorry to disappoint you, Omo Fela amugbo ara e. I do hope you speak yoruba. The Quran clearly says that mankind, the first being Adam (AS) is fashioned in Mud (earth, dirt, soil; take your pick), and water (everything is fashioned out of water, meaning part of the physicality or dont you have liquid in your body man? Blood is partly water. Ohsisi, reindeer help your disbelieving brother from his ignorance) and Soul which is the spiritual part of man! Didnt your Bible, sorry the OT part of it talked about man is made of death the reason that when you bry your dead you shovel dirt and say, earth to earth or dust to dust (dont blame me for my incorrection, am not a Keferi and i dont participate in anything keferi)?

[3] You confirm what I wrote that it was Kun fa ya kun (right spelling?). Whats new telling us what I already said. If you've nothing to write, have mercy on that war torn keyboard
No war torning here. Am toying with you most of the time to give you what they call a neck-shot at the right time. Kun fa ya Kun shows the ease of bringing anything to life, being, existence. It is unlike your Biblical process which forced the Biblical God to rest after the creation work, the reason you people always rest on the day of the lord, weekly! We do not have God's image (shape and spirit) and we are not in the believe that God put His mouth against Adam's mouth to moke his breath. Nothing of human is similar to God or part of God! These are the differences between you and I. You believe that you are similar to God, yet you die, and I, I am a creation of God and it is easy to see why I would die!

[4] Does the Koran say "something slept with Mary"? NOT ONLY ARE YOU BEING RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO ANOTHER PEOPLE'S SET OF BELIEFS BUT WORSE, YOU'RE LYING AGAINST YOUR OWN KORAN! Ol'elderly "boy", stop using those drugs. Drink plenty of water!
Who is most unjust than the one who lied against The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY? Nuclearboy, when you say God is 1/3 or a third of a collection of Gods, and that He has a son, begotten or otherwise, you have qualified as such, which prompted me to ask you, "how did God make babies with a human Virgin" if you say there was not sex, yet you say she was overshadowed and was came upon? Talk nuclearboy, except that you dont know when a male comes upon a female and overshadows her and the result is a baby called the son of that man by everyone, please tell me it aint sex? And if it is not, when I arrive in Nigeria, get me some pretty young woman say between 20 and 30 years, between 5' 8" and 5' 10", at 130 to 140 #, let her marry me Islamically (I know sex will be halal from there on), and then after I overshadow and come upon her and she delivers 9 months later, she will tell you that the bad boy left her virginless!

[5] In nyour quest to show how "intelligent" you are, you've reverted to type and tried to derail everything here - Virgin! When did we digress into the issue of Virginity here? Why didn't you spend your time replying the questions rather than jumping into insulting the Koran which said no man slept with her. I once asked this question  - Which is right? You or the Koran??
I dont know Koran, so there. You are not correct, man. If you know that no one slept with her, why say she deivered God's child? Dont you have any sense?

[6] Your English is reprehensible "God made one rotten etc." Typing for the sake of banging keyboards. I know you want to kill and drink blood. Unfortunately you can't so your keyboard, reason, good sense, truth and light are the things you're trying to kill. Was it not Sin that caused Adam's problem? Did God made him Rotten? Where was Jesus Sin? Did God then cleanse Him or His state of sinlessness kept him "cleansed"?
I dont drink blood, so your assertion that I want to kill, is silly. Now, which is worse, sinfulness or rottenness? The two are either the same or a rotten person is better than a sinful one. Adam has no problem and if he did at first it was temporary because God in the Quran inspired him (as He inspires still people who long for His Mercy, by repenting) to utter repenting words seeking forgiveness and God forgave him! When you are forgiven, you are washed clean of the sin, purified! You are make whole as if you never sinned in the first place! While the Christian bears still the burden of Adam and Eve, neither Adam and Eve even bear that burden anymore, nor the Muslim is concerned about it because no one will be blamed for the sin of another!

As I always conclude with you and I suspect this time will prove, now it is time to start JIHAD against your keyboard and show Nairaland your mental age. The redness of your eyes, violence of your speech, lack of reason of your thought processes all show thru your keyboard. Islam would be well rid of you as you're Islam's greatest opponent here. So show us more what you are now.
Should I respond to the above? No!

This time I know you will prove the spirit living in you that is fighting Islam even more than Christianity. At least above, you've stood against Islam so why should I worry for your spewing against Christianity or poor Nuclearboy. Fight on, Brother. Muhammad must be happy you didn't meet him on Earth
Allah created me at the appropriate time hence am here now. There was a time I was nothing. There will be a time I will be nothing. Come to think of it, the same conditions go for Jesus; there was a time he was nothing (say during the time of Joseph in Egypt), and there was a time he was and then now he is nothing (where can we find him if he is still something?).
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2009
@Nuclearboy: « #281 on: Today at 01:24:25 PM »
@No2Atheism:
You've joined MavenBox and Viaro in my Hall of Fame with your response. The desire and willingness to learn and the humility that comes from accepting one's limitations are attributes to be admired.
Am thinking, where would nuclearboy calibrates himself: hall of shame, too?

@Abuzola:
I have admired you a great deal because you stand up for what you believe in and I still do. But you need to know its not all about winning. I'm sure you played football or something else sometime. Did you always win? Losing atimes is the way to Victory
Definitely, the yemeni people were already alive long time before Ibrahim (AS) was born, detested idolatry of his people in Ur of Iraq and left them. Please note that there was no Israelites until after Isaac was born and after Jacob was born and the first israelites if not Joseph and his brothers and sisters, it may only have included Jacob, but it can never include Isaac the father of Jacob and never never include Ibrahim (AS)! I may say that there is the possibility of traces of Yemeni Arabs in Egypt considering the possibility of trading ties between the two people. But only traces. But to deny that there was no possible intermingling between the two, is simply silly and not putting into consideration the human adventureous nature!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2009
no point
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2009
Thanks jare mr olabowale:, the xtrians are blinded by falsehood, no matter how long we argue with them they won't believe the truth till Allah guide them

'whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one and whomsoever He sends astray - then those ! They are the losers' Quran 7:178
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2009
@nuclearboy- you are entitled to your whatever belief is, if you want me to continue the peace co existance with you pls next time don't mock me by telling me to believe in what ur fellow xtrian man mr atheism said, ok,

and again why ve you decide to evade my question on begotten son, i thought you said you can prove me wrong when i admonish u that u can't stand the err in ur bible
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by mavenbox: 1:09am On Dec 05, 2009
Wow! I have been away for so long,  but I have something to say on this thread: I have learnt that ALL the discussion and evidence presented cannot afford a change in anyone's heart. In fact, I have learnt not to argue but just present the truth and leave it at that. For instance, if I have a Black Mercedes Benz and you argue that it is a red Volkwagen Beetle, all I need to do is to show you the car. If you want to keep arguing, you can go ahead. One does not argue with the truth.

I, below, present my reason for no longer arguing on NL religion threads:

AMPLIFIED
titus 3:9  But avoid silly and foolish controversies and genealogies and dissensions and wrangling about the Law, for they are unprofitable and futile.
titus 3:10  [As for] a man who is factious [a heretical sectarian and cause of divisions], after admonishing him a first and second time, reject [him from your fellowship and have nothing more to do with him],
titus 3:11  Well aware that such a person has utterly changed (is perverted and corrupted); he goes on sinning [though he] is convicted of guilt and self-condemned.

The MESSAGE
titus 3:9  Stay away from mindless, pointless quarreling over genealogies and fine print in the law code. That gets you nowhere.
titus 3:10  Warn a quarrelsome person once or twice, but then be done with him.
titus 3:11  It's obvious that such a person is out of line, rebellious against God. By persisting in divisiveness he cuts himself off.

And the verses that lead up to these three verses are interesting, too

THE MESSAGE
titus 3:2  No insults, no fights. God's people should be bighearted and courteous.
titus 3:3  It wasn't so long ago that we ourselves were [size=14pt]silly and stubborn[/size], dupes of sin, ordered every which way by our glands, going around with a chip on our shoulder, hated and hating back.
[size=18pt]Who remembers what Banom used to do on Nairaland?[/size]
titus 3:4  But when God, our kind and loving Savior God, stepped in,
titus 3:5  he saved us from all that. It was all his doing; we had nothing to do with it. He gave us a good bath, and we came out of it new people, washed inside and out by the Holy Spirit.

titus 3:6  Our Savior Jesus poured out new life so generously.
titus 3:7  God's gift has restored our relationship with him and given us back our lives. And there's more life to come--an eternity of life!
titus 3:8  You can count on this. I want you to put your foot down. Take a firm stand on these matters so that those who have put their trust in God will concentrate on the essentials that are good for everyone.

AMPLIFIED
titus 3:2  To slander or abuse or speak evil of no one, to avoid being contentious, to be forbearing (yielding, gentle, and conciliatory), and to show unqualified courtesy toward everybody.
titus 3:3  For we also were once thoughtless and senseless, obstinate and disobedient, deluded and misled; [we too were once] slaves to all sorts of cravings and pleasures, wasting our days in malice and jealousy and envy, hateful (hated, detestable) and hating one another.
titus 3:4  But when the goodness and loving-kindness of God our Savior to man [as man] appeared,
titus 3:5  He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we had done, but because of His own pity and mercy, by [the] cleansing [bath] of the new birth (regeneration) and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
titus 3:6  Which He poured out [so] richly upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior.

titus 3:7  [And He did it in order] that we might be justified by His grace (by His favor, wholly undeserved), [that we might be acknowledged and counted as conformed to the divine will in purpose, thought, and action], and that we might become heirs of eternal life according to [our] hope.
titus 3:8  This message is most trustworthy, and concerning these things I want you to insist steadfastly, so that those who have believed in (trusted in, relied on) God may be careful to apply themselves to honorable occupations and to doing good, for such things are [not only] excellent and right [in themselves], but [they are] good and profitable for the people.

Voila. I have little more to say, except to explain what I meant.  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) / Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.