Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (64243 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by blackaxe78: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ever since I shared my love between Goldberg, Cat-fish, B&H and my course mates @ Allen Avenue, I have never had a reason to be heartbroken. Infact, there is nothing to break.

Try indulge in fun activity, real fun I mean. I bet you wont remember you re not married at age 90

5 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Bigterry: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
keep on trying ur luck don't give up yet, surely u will find true love.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by LadyAimy: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
the Op has Pride issues..its obvious undecided
Exactly. See his dp
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Iamtwenty4(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pull your pants up bitch nigga.
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

I asked "didn't you tell him you were expecting someone"?"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Unfortunately the sad reality greets me in my face.

I begin to lose my self confidence gradually because of rejection.

Smh, all I feel right now is self pity, all I can do is lament.

I don't know if I just dislike women right now self. embarassed
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Larryhephzi: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
ibietela2:

When he is 50?

I tire o lol
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
LadyAimy:
Exactly. See his dp

Lol the gossips have arrived.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by ibietela2(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

I tire o lol

I think you should give her another chance, she might be saying the truth.

How i wish i can approach dem when i see dem on the road
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by playtheblues(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

I have a cousin who is about to ho for her Youth Corps. She is a nice girl and ready for a serious relationship.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
LadyAimy:
Exactly. See his dp

I no need see hin dp....from the way he writes you will know..he feels he is "all that". na why the girls dey free am.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Larryhephzi: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Exercise patience my guy. Your patience is not enough
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by fortunechy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
na dia way b4
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by fortunechy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
FATHER LORD, As I step out today, let me find a brown envelope with $1000 US dollars inside on the road. Amen!
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
playtheblues:
I have a cousin who is about to ho for her Youth Corps. She is a nice girl and ready for a serious relationship.

Wow really, where is she based?

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
majorbravo:
Like seriously dude, how do you really get them to lose interest so quick? cos I cant really think straight with all the girls flocking around me.

Okay, on a more serious note, what would you rate yourself if you were a girl looking for a guy on a scale of 1-10?
And what do you rate the girls you go after on a scale of 1-10?

Now this is the man-thematics= If she's a 9 and you are a 4, it wont work. If You are a 7 and she's a 8, still wont work. But if you are 9 and she's 8, then you stand a chance. You either have to go up the scale or change your preference to those girls far lower on the scale (Which if you are anything like me, is not an option).

Now how do you climb up a few more stories on the Ladder? Your swag must be Lit. She's gotta want to fall for you, merely asking a girl out is not enough. A cute face and pocket change aint gonna cut it.
How is your sense of Humor? How Organised are you? How interesting is your life? What is the quality of your social circle? How many dinners do you get invited to? How many exclusive places do you have access to that she and her friends would love to go? How many connections can you establish to help her sort her little affairs out once in a while?(like her little bro's just graduated and needs a job, she needs a guy to sort him out, are you that guy?).

These are the little things girls drool over, they don't need a boyfriend if all he can offer them is sex, at least they don't see how good you are in bed before they decide they would date you or not. What they see is what I posted in the previous paragraph or the lack thereof.

Get yourself fixed before inviting a girl into your life. Then ensure its easy for them to see what your life is about. I'm not saying you fake it, Simply Be it (and it won't even cost you money). No girl can reject you after being given a glimpse of heaven(your world). Thank me later.
am not God or are we their father? Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by firstking01(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
Smiles.. You want to rape me undecided
Smh, what i will do to you will surpass rape i swearundecided

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
am not God or are we their father? Mtcheww

Lol that guy sha... Me I tire.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I no need see hin dp....from the way he writes you will know..he feels he is "all that". na why the girls dey free am.

So you come join Babe they gossip your fellow guy.

Guy u no be man.

3 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aniker(f): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, what i will do to you will surpass rape i swearundecided
Wow I can't wait grin grin grin Mr bad boy

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by ezewealth(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Girls don't fall for guys that are too nice. The time u desperately tell her "I love u,i can't do without u,ur the most beautiful gal I have ever seen" is the time u handed her your ball to use as earrings. U have to make her see the difference btw u and other boy, toast her as if ur doing her a favour and don't let ur emotions overrule ur sense of reasoning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Oladokunst: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bro...your own still better oh....
Me I date girl once we broke up...after 2 years we dated again.....and a very day we had plans to spend d Saturday together......na so I expect ,expect expect..lata I call call...36 times..I swear,I count am. When night falls,she latter picked up and said...""sorry I traveled for a party!!!.. Mabinu....
Omo I wish I could strangle her through the phone .
This same girl oh...
She told me she miss me so I should come pay her a visit in a female hostel and boys are not allowed to enter....from 2 o'clock I waited at the common room, which I already called her that am around... I swear to God..I left the common room 7.0clock in the night without seeing....
She latter called me that they where watching one Korean movie and she did not know it won't. End on time..( series oh) ...
My prayer is...I just hope she remain single for life make nobody marry am...so she will know that its bad to play someone anyhow

4 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
The shortest cut to EARLY GRAVE
na to put woman matter for head! Life no get duplicate o!!!

6 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Some you come join Babe they gossip your fellow guy.

Guy u no be man.

Gossip?..see why I talk say you get problem?....na you come be Man?....dey whine like ss3 boy because babe stand you up undecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kakamorufu(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
e dey happen
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Gossip?..see why I talk say you get problem?....na you come be Man?....dey whine like ss3 boy because babe stand you up undecided

Lol,
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
M2dX:
Guy, when your are ready to marry, go to ur villa look for good well behave girl and hookup, forget all those romantic sh..t and focuse on your goal and make money, dont waste your time with those freakish octopuslike girls, who can change any how and any time to get what they want, and you will be thinking u got life partner? and for her maind, i don get another mugu . Karashikas.

God forbid. i hate village girls
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Legend87(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

If u like acquire world bank. It won't guarantee u true love. If u like, become Mr. Fashion of the universe, it won't fetch you a decent lady. If u like, become the world's sexiest man. No woman would trip for that. A true and virtous woman wants only a simple, humble and caring man.. Not all women are after material things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oladokunst:
Bro...your own still better oh....
Me I date girl once we broke up...after 2 years we dated again.....and a very day we had plans to spend d Saturday together......na so I expect ,expect expect..lata I call call...36 times..I swear,I count am. When night falls,she latter picked up and said...""sorry I traveled for a party!!!.. Mabinu....
Omo I wish I could strangle her through the phone .
This same girl oh...
She told me she miss me so I should come pay her a visit in a female hostel and boys are not allowed to enter....from 2 o'clock I waited at the common room, which I already called her that am around... I swear to God..I left the common room 7.0clock in the night without seeing....
She latter called me that they where watching one Korean movie and she did not know it won't. End on time..( series oh) ...
My prayer is...I just hope she remain single for life make nobody marry am...so she will know that its bad to play someone anyhow

Lwkmd o
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Count yourself lucky,unlike me that have a mother battling cancer that I have to spend my time at the hospital this Christmas, new year,valentine and God knows when.all this I'm single but the health of my mother is my priority.you even kon get money join,guy you need to grow up finally.

9 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by cornel994(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

bro chill small abeg na angry , wen it comes to killing time ladies are d originators of "african tym". Dealing wit women in general requires a lot of patience

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Goldenheart(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
u neva chi chumtin
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
fortunechy:
FATHER LORD,
As I step out today, let me find a brown envelope with $1000
US dollars inside on the road.
Amen!

No so big man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / When Your Girlfriend Likes Indomie So Much (picture) / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.