Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (64257 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by evans360(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
when you are single all you see are happy couples even though that isn't always the case.

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by firstking01(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
Wow I can't wait grin grin grin Mr bad boy
Hope you know what you are about venturing into??, cos i won't spare your assundecided??
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Mas123: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
This dude is having mental problem.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Goldenheart(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
ezewealth:
Girls don't fall for guys that are too nice. The time u desperately tell her "I love u,i can't do without u,ur the most beautiful gal I have ever seen" is the time u handed her your ball to use as earrings. U have to make her see the difference btw u and other boy, toast her as if ur doing her a favour and don't let ur emotions overrule ur sense of reasoning.
your head dey there....

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Laveda(f): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Beey:
My dear, what you need to do right now is completely get your mind off marriage and serious girl bla bla bla.Because the moment you attach yourself do strongly to that idea, you don't realize it but you begin to look and sound desperate.When you are desperate, you'll take any rubbish that's thrown your way.These people smell desperation very quickly and they'll be treating you like you are just a thing, not even a person.Some are opportunists who will be after you for money and other things.You'll just be in a parasitic relationship because they'll be there to milk you dry.So put on your big boy pants, get yourself busy.Hit that gym and look good, take an extra class and build your academics, work overtime and make some extra cash.Whatever it takes for you not to wallow in self-pity, do just that.You'll realize that you were probably dating someone whose goals are very different from yours.You are seeing marriage, they are in it for fun.You cannot force love.Improve yourself and trust me at a time when you don't even expect it, true love will come your way!
cool

Respek! You made lotta sense.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Lol that guy sha... Me I tire.
he made some points buh immediately he ran out of points, asin i will find work for her slibings?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmm,never knew men go tru dis aswel....
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by DaySpringer: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
I have seen your post and your problem is complex and most of it is internal... Yet you are trying to find a solution externally.

Seems you weren't shown a lot of love early in life and till now you still seek that person that will come and make you their center of attention and make you feel that love that you think you are lacking..
Even if you get a girlfriend, she has to always show you a lot of attention if not you will doubt her love. This also means that you will be very clingy. You know the irony of all this? The same need for attention and clinginess you will display will make ruin that relationship.

This neediness also shows in your behaviours sub-consciously and girls pick up on it which accounts for the reason for most of your rejection.

Did i forget to add Low Self-Esteem?

Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.
Here you're not even talking like a man who knows his worth as a man, so the rejection you receive from girls means that you won't get married? That means you will fall for the first girl that seems to really want to marry you because she is the first girl that didn't reject you or rather one of the very rare ones who didn't.

OP
There are many principles and coded knowledge that apply and are true in this our world of dating and in the world of relationships at large.

Kenshinmunac:

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"
Like i mentioned early you found a girl that seemed like she was the one for you and instantly you fell for her.. and then asked her out, you weren't sure she was fully attracted to you, you let your neediness shine through and you wanted to possess her instead of being patient and waiting till she was totally hooked to you.

Kenshinmunac:

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies.
Again your neediness and need for attention shininig through, almost every guy has gone through this with a girl before and the mark of maturity is when the guy is able to take things coolly, acknowledging that almost every girl does this; infact the mark of a well collected player is being able to spin it and make the girl feel like she missed out on something exciting, list all the things she missed and make her want to make it up to you next time she sees you. Other guys would use this opportunity to make the girl more into them but you're here whining like a baby.
Look at your victim mentality, "Being treated by ladies"

Kenshinmunac:

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

I asked "didn't you tell him you were expecting someone"?"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.
The girl called you and apologised to you and you're still here, whining, Some girls don't even bother. She deemed you important enough to apologize to you and yet your low self esteem didn't let you see that. You still had the victim and crybaby mentality. No girl's actions is supposed to determine, your worth, the fact that the girl did not do the necessary things in order to make sure she could see you, means she is uncoordinated, the problem is with her not you.

Kenshinmunac:
Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

And Right here is the greatest expression of Low self esteem. Bro, those things might attract a girl but those things won't keep a girl, Infact those things are not the most important things to have when it comes to getting girls, I am sure you have heard of Ugly guys getting and banging the hottest babes, that's your proof there.

There are guys with what you have that don't need to talk much to get a girl.

Kenshinmunac:

*sigh*

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Unfortunately the sad reality greets me in my face.

I begin to lose my self confidence gradually because of rejection.

Smh, all I feel right now is self pity, all I can do is lament.

I don't know if I just dislike women right now self. embarassed

Do you know that all relationships have their own problems?

Do you know that not all relationships that look happy on the outside actually are?

Do you know that almost all relationships eventually end?

If you cannot be happy with yourself when you're single, how can you be happy with a girl in a relationship? you will burden her with all your emotional needs (leading to you becoming insecure and clingy) and no human is meant to carry the emotional burdens of another, eventually they will break or leave and guess what? You'll be right back where you started.

So Bro what is the solution for you?
1. You need to learn to Love yourself.

2. Do research on Low Self-esteem and all it's manifestations and work on getting rid of it.
Self-Esteem does not come from what is on the outside or what you have but what is on the inside and that's why it is called "SELF-esteem"

3. Find things to do that make you happy, have hobbies. Learn to be able to enjoy yourself by yourself or with your guys and that will naturally draw girls to you.

4. Learn something, boosting your skills boosts your confidence and if you already have an amazing range of skills write them down and be proud of them and work to improve them.

Now get yourself out of that Self Pity shit, Girls are too flaky and unreliable for you to base your happiness on having them!

Cheers mate.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Armstrong34(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bro girls matter wide pass Studying medicine for University ooooooo.... I just think you should just relax yourself and don't be in a rush.... Girls are easily drawn to guys who seems to care less about them....lols we wey girls dey pursue..... We dey run because money no dey sef.... Life sef na wa o.... U wey get money dey complain sef

3 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by oshorstan(f): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
be patient Bros, the best is coming your way...relax
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by wizkidblogger(f): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac the prob is how you relate with them. Sub to doubleyourdating.com and your life will change for good.

I can bet you act like wussies around girls.

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
mehn dis op na P.V.S.S.Y. y u go dey cry ontop babe?

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Justmeal: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
justscorchone:
Count yourself lucky,unlike me that have a mother battling cancer that I have to spend my time at the hospital this Christmas, new year,valentine and God knows when.all this I'm single but the health of my mother is my priority.you even kon get money join,guy you need to grow up finally.
Before the end of this year your mum will be perfectly well. A divine surgery will be done on her. I type this as moved by the Power of the Lord Most High God. It's done in Jesus' name. Congrats bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Lucasinho(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
princessayesha:

God will see u throught...u shall find a good one soon
I see U as one of the G...d ones..with dat ur prayer....4 dat U will MarrY a beta Choice...Me?? grin
wink

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Caseless: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

the moment you decide to be a player kind of guy, you'd find the right woman and they will flock around you. Shift your mind from that image of a "standard" permanent girl you wanna have because you are going to suffer.

Be young , free and wild !

Don't take women too serious.

3 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by raphy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Some naija girls and there games .are just very trickish than d magician at timed i dont think i will marry a naija girl .cuz i lov my foreign girlfriend am watchin her grow to become a beautiful woman.

Guy God tym is d best good girls are hard to find while the bad ones rule the earth.quote me if u like

3 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Justmeal: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
DaySpringer:
I have seen your post and your problem is complex and most of it is internal... Yet you are trying to find a solution externally.

Seems you weren't shown a lot of love early in life and till now you still seek that person that will come and make you their center of attention and make you feel that love that you think you are lacking..
Even if you get a girlfriend, she has to always show you a lot of attention if not you will doubt her love. This also means that you will be very clingy. You know the irony of all this? The same need for attention and clinginess you will display will make ruin that relationship.

This neediness also shows in your behaviours sub-consciously and girls pick up on it which accounts for the reason for most of your rejection.

Here you're not even talking like a man who knows his worth as a man, so the rejection you receive from girls means that you won't get married? That means you will fall for the first girl that seems to really want to marry you because she is the first girl that didn't reject you or rather one of the very rare ones who didn't.

OP
There are many principles and coded knowledge that apply and are true in this our world of dating and in the world of relationships at large.

Like i mentioned early you found a girl that seemed like she was the one for you and instantly you fell for her.. and then asked her out, you weren't sure she was fully attracted to you, you let your neediness shine through and you wanted to possess her instead of being patient and waiting till she was totally hooked to you.

Again your neediness and need for attention shininig through, almost every guy has gone through this with a girl before and the mark of maturity is when the guy is able to take things coolly, acknowledging that almost every girl does this; infact the mark of a well collected player is being able to spin it and make the girl feel like she missed out on something exciting, list all the things she missed and make her want to make it up to you next time she sees you. Other guys would use this opportunity to make the girl more into them but you're here whining like a baby.

The girl called you and apologised to you and you're still here, whining, Some girls don't even bother. She deemed you important enough to apologize to you and yet your low self esteem didn't let you see that. You still had the victim and crybaby mentality. No girl's actions is supposed to determine, your worth, the fact that the girl did not do the necessary things in order to make sure she could see you, means she is uncoordinated, the problem is with her not you.

And Right here is the greatest expression of Low self esteem. Bro, those things might attract a girl but those things won't keep a girl, Infact those things are not the most important things to have when it comes to getting girls, I am sure you have heard of Ugly guys getting and banging the hottest babes, that's your proof there.

Do you know that not all relationships that look happy on the outside actually are?

If you cannot be happy with yourself when you're single, how can you be happy with a girl in a relationship? you will burden her with all your emotional needs (leading to you becoming insecure and clingy) and no human is meant to carry the emotional burdens of another, eventually they will break or leave and guess what? You'll be right back where you started.

2. Do research on Low Self-esteem and all it's manifestations and work on getting rid of it.
Self-Esteem does not come from what is on the outside or what you have but what is on the inside and that's why it is called "SELF-esteem"

3. Find things to do that make you happy, have hobbies. Learn to be able to enjoy yourself by yourself or with your guys and that will naturally draw girls to you.

4. Learn something, boosting your skills boosts your confidence and if you already have an amazing range of skills write them down and be proud of them and work to improve them.

Now get yourself out of that Self Pity shit, Girls are too flaky and unreliable for you to base your happiness on having them!

Cheers mate.
Powerful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! powerful!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh powerful!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by dpoj: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Graphy:
Hmm,never knew men go tru dis aswel....

Of course we do. We have blood running through us. So, we are as humans as you even though we sometimes hide it behind our toughness.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by raphy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
You teach guys how to double date?you teach em how to have 3soms as well.ok
wizkidblogger:
Kenshinmunac the prob is how you relate with them. Sub to doubleyourdating.com and your life will change for good.

I can bet you act like wussies around girls.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by KingTom(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Gossip?..see why I talk say you get problem?....na you come be Man?....dey whine like ss3 boy because babe stand you up undecided
na small pikin na embarassed
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by sirfee(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
omowumeee:
grin mine stole my laptop cry .. OP just give her another chance
Are you serious?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by travelpoint: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=Kenshinmunac post=52051617]*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

So I said okay by six,

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

So painful.

I don't know if I just dislike women right now self. embarassed[/quote
Be a man
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by raphy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
This makes correct sense.
DaySpringer:

OP

Cheers mate.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by kinibigdeal(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
44 laws of power, rule 4 - Who you are, is who you attracts

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by safarigirl(f): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

don't worry bros, you're not alone.

Me sef can't get a boyfriend as old as I am, maybe you should lower your standard cuz girls full ground wey dey find man, but nobody send us because una dey find Toolz and Toke Makinwa kain girls and we're just a bunch of boring Chimamandas and Lupitas.

Good luck on your search. I figure you're still young, with time you'll get what you're looking for. Patience young grasshopper smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by chccho(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Op I have a feeling u are not as handsome/good-looking as u claim.In your mind u might think u r very handsome but the truth is u might just be there so for the benefit of doubt let us see how good looking u claim u are.

Secondly,u sound very desperate,and insecure and this might send a wrong signal to most ladies u come across there by causing them to resist u.Op u need to be calm and relaxed.Take the woman hunt easy and do go about carrying a sad look about or looking for self pity around cos that's what u sound like,nobody cares about your self pity.

Op man up and, if u don't mind I can even hook u up with some nice babes looking for husband. grin
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by joinnow: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bros OP
Check my signature
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by humilitypays(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
fijiano202:
What I don't understand is that there are lots of single girls out there waiting for a good guy but when the good guy comes they will still dey form for him and lose him and later blame the unfortunate old woman in their village
‎The truth is, many ladies are possessed of different evil spirit that forbids good things happening in their life; including spirit that chases good guys and potential suitors and most times make them despise or reject amazing single guys with enviable qualities.

These spirits usually push them to accept married guys, playboys and unserious guys that are sent to waste their time and indirectly destroy their lives.

I say this because I have some married male friends who are dating different super-hot single girls who only sleep with them and go, and at the same time I have completely single guys with amazing qualities: good looks, good jobs/businesses, nice personality and charming image yet these single guys hardly get a yes from single ladies but the married guys always get yes yes yes from very beautiful, working class and even student single ladies, which sometimes makes me to conclude that majority of women of our time are possessed and they don't know and won't agree!

It's really a pity, op take heart and enjoy your single life jareh...if they come u take, if they don't, be happy.

If u get enough cash, buy a nice car, cruise around, and if u can, just approach ladies for fun and never plan to take them serious and u will see them begging for your attention and commitment when u stop giving much attention and interest towards them, it works very well, try it.‎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by chccho(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
kinibigdeal:
44 laws of power, rule 4 - Who you are, is who you attract
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Elhabeeb1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Guy she might be telling the truth, although you have all the reason to doubt what she said, I will advice you to give yourself another chance with her.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kosy79(f): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
I don't want to love anymore too, love hurts.

I'm a make-up free type, I don't ask money I only takes when I'm given to, I don't cheat, I give my password too but still I'm always cheated on, I'm always scammed of love.

Just believe that love hurts. Love is a very big burden to bear cos it hurts

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aywire(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
What if she wasnt lying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.