Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (79668 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nemesis99(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2016
One thing i am sure is gonna happen if you stay with your nagging wife (like you titled her) is that you are gonna expire (die) before your expiry date and she's gonna get married to someone else and your child is gonna become a step daughter or step sister to someone somewhere. Only this wise wld understand this comment... I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by tomzman: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2016
Op, there are only three things you have to do without further delay:
1) Send that liability you have been cohabiting with out of your life, but take responsibility for the child's upkeep.
2) Forget about the other woman and her 100k for now, sit down and plan your life. Discover your vision in life and work out steps to achieving it. A man without a goal in life will keep being tossed to and fro.
3) Determine the characteristics of the woman you want in your life bearing in mind your vision. If that other woman possesses those characteristics, go for her, if not take a walk and continue the search.

But seriously bro, you gotta man up, man up!

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Taku555(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2016
barapistis:
op sounds like a 19 yr old
can a 19year old man impregnate a woman?
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by samguru(m): 12:27am On Dec 21, 2016
Guy please I beg you in the name of ur creator dump her ASAP she is going to make your marriage miserable.
Any lady that insult her mother in law to be or mother in law should be treated like a murderer
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Chrysz(m): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2016
my candid advice to u is let go of the two gals nd start another new life. Besides for aw many yrs ve u known the other gal
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2016
you are inlove with money not te lady,as you dnt know the stuffs she s made off yet.,try and cope with your wife to be,most women nag,learn to live with it or best if you need to cool off,tell her you wanna marry a second one,you are entitled to as a man,while she stress you,one cools you up,and they both have good kids for you,you can always continue to advise her to be useful to herself in some ways,dnt break your little girls heart by leaving her mum.
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Charlesdock(m): 12:40am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
How would I convince the other lady
It seems she felt in love with me too
But u never disclosed my past to her
Before my nagging wife called her on fone telling her to distance herself from her husband
I really like this lady not becos of the money but naturally and by her character
She is humble, submissive, jovial, honest, Godly and which other qualities I can't find in my so called nagging wife

Pls can anyone advice me on how to convince this lady?

Her last word to me was that I should never in my life call her if I don't want to see the wrath of God
the 100k lady is all that to you because you haven't marry her. Try and sit this your nagging wife/fiancee down and then have a serious discussion with her because of your child, the innocent child would be the one to suffer for the negligence and mistakes of you guys Tell her to stop the negative things or end the relationship. What do I know sef, am still a young boy ooh

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by pappicole(m): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2016
She cooked and you ate for 5good years, she gave up her male friends as your command. And u both quarrel often and u didn't mentioned one reason that always bring quarrel between you both. Maybe u're keeping something from her? . u said she lazy and you want exchange her for 100k. U're the laziest mehn, because Bible says two can not walk to gether except they agreed. Now because of 100k you want throw the walk of 5years with you into bin. No advice for you till I hear her own side!

6 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by EDIPO(m): 12:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Like many people here already observed, how did you stick with all these for 5 years?

For whatever reason, it appears to me you're not trekking the whole truth. This is just about how she's not been good and all that; you don't seem to have any fault.

Whatever your shortcomings are, kindly address then as a man and get ready for a new search.

Any woman who disrespects your mum before marriage will do worse afterwards.

As for your daughter, she'll be just fine as long as you're dutiful towards her and also tell whoever you intend to get married to about her.

May God guide your steps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Sarang(f): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2016
I think they are some things that your woman is doing wrong op..and there are some things alsoyou are doing wrong too.
First,admit your wrongs..it is called taking responsibilty. And let your woman admit her wrongs too.
The other woman is no better op, like they say, it is someone that watered the grass that seems greener on the other side. Takecare of your woman op. Don't rely on others and don't cheat on her,it will help you both.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Adebowale89(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2016
op, u are an actor....just visit corporate pictures film production asap for a role
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by ayo0147(m): 12:55am On Dec 21, 2016
@ op....what makes u fill the other girl is better than the girl you are living with ? U sound so funny in ur statement,girls are so pretending when u haven't come closer to them.,...secondly, though am not with you but I can say becus u already started loving another woman so there is nothing that ur wife can do to please you ,u will continue to find fault in her...but remember at first u really love her...so stop complaining,don't cook the story to suit urself....don't do to others what u don't want others to do to you....move on with ur relationship...there is no love without jealous.....go on and marry her...I wish u both successful marriage in life.....and pls don't look outside...try to be focus in life and bring up ur baby in a good way...I mean one happy Family.......

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by ghide007(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2016
Amabeast:
I wonder how you have endured from 2011 till now, All the signs are there that she won't make a good wife. You must not marry her because she has a child for you, and you won't be the first to do that.

My advice, just dump her ass already and move on, she is not worth keeping at all

There is no better advice than this...
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by fkdmods: 12:58am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

With your story, you answered you own question. I beg keep the babe. Every man needs a nagging woman to ruin his life. cool

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Charlesberry(m): 12:59am On Dec 21, 2016
Am +1 today. Show me love my people. [quote][/quote]
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by matrix199(m): 1:00am On Dec 21, 2016
The part of the story that got me bewildered was the part the op said she denied changing his profile pix. I mean, there were two persons in a house, the profile picture of one got changed, he asked the other about the change, but she denied.

Simon Peter was a learner at denial compared with this mischievous lady.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by psp2pc(m): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Angelyna:
This is the worst advice ever, if you are a barrister ., you won't get clients Smh

well he can leave his daughter with her and relocate.
I have been thru something like this, although i don't have a child with her, I relocated and have peace of mind,left all my properties with her.
I was dying in the relationship and was affecting my focus and career.
I never regretted taking that decision...
some ladies can frustrate your life to the core...

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
How would I convince the other lady
It seems she felt in love with me too
But u never disclosed my past to her
Before my nagging wife called her on fone telling her to distance herself from her husband
I really like this lady not becos of the money but naturally and by her character
She is humble, submissive, jovial, honest, Godly and which other qualities I can't find in my so called nagging wife

Pls can anyone advice me on how to convince this lady?

Her last word to me was that I should never in my life call her if I don't want to see the wrath of God

So your 'wife' was right to be suspicious nah. She's not just some paranoid psycho you are making her out to be

She knew you were getting involved with someone else, monitored to be sure, tookeep steps necessary to end the 'alliance' first by putting up a pix of both of you, and finally by calling the other woman to tell her off.

I bet she confronted you a number of times and you denim vehemently and called her crazy/nagging.

True she acted immaturely but I assure you that a lot of woman will probably do the same thing she did if they noticed some strange woman getting too close to their man.

This lady had your child, catered to your needs for over 5 years and still stays true to you, even though you have refused to make an honest woman out of her. Then comes this 'shiny' new stranger , with the promise of 'supporting your business', and suddenly you are in love. Hmm, oga fear God ooh! Remember that the grass is not always greener . . . .

People go through a lot of difficulties trying to adjust to a life of marriage. Nothing you are passing through is new. Think of what you do to contribute to those quarrels and try and correct yourself first before expecting your wife to be the bigger person here.

I'm naturally a combative and confrontational person and this initially brought a lot of tension to my marriage. Until my husband learnt to be the bigger person. Now I don't have to 'nag' so much and the quarrels are less frequent because it's hard fighting with someone who just won't fight back grin sad lipsrsealed

This is also a lesson to women. Why a woman will degrade herself to baby mama level for someone who is not even rich is beyond me. Now she the crap she's going through out of desperation to secure a ring. embarassed At least the likes of Mikel Obi's baby mama gets to live like a princess and enjoy all the perks of life. What someone with take such a 'risk' with some broke dude who can't even raise 100k for his business on his own is just beyond my understanding. May such "love" never come near my home. . . Amen!

Women please respect yourself. You are only as valuable as you make yourself out to be. Let him marry you before you take up the wife role. . . . Anything less than that is just unacceptable.

10 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Birniwa(m): 1:34am On Dec 21, 2016
Lol, this guy only decides to take this matter to NL because he lost the 100k.

4 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Paschal55(m): 1:37am On Dec 21, 2016
Op use your head...,your story doesn't make sense to me anyway...

5 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by thunderbabs: 1:44am On Dec 21, 2016
If u do introduction pere, you are dead, bruh angry

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Are you stupid or something? Your wife to be behaving this way and you are still asking if you should cut off with her or continue, well if I were you I would have cut off with her long ago kids or without, I mean Yoruba people had said it that oju to ba ma bani kale koni taro se ipin
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by UnbiasedView: 1:59am On Dec 21, 2016
My friend nobody knows what you and that girl has been through.. Nobody truly knows your story with her, all you said was all that happened in your own opinion... YOU ALONE KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION... Everybody is just a passerby with advice... stick to your decisions and blame nobody but yourself or give yourself the glory at the end of the day and your decision is what defines you as a Man.. Stay Blessed

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by gracevile: 2:06am On Dec 21, 2016
ok I see your teacher wife to be no get the money this new one get some one is willing to part with a hundred k and u are willing to let go of a woman who u detained for five years Now u want to justify your separation by washing ur stupid pathetic underwear in public if u no tie her for that five years do u know were she for be now, op don't let money deceive you and before u type trash please tell the honest truth it will set you free. I know your types

4 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by zinaunreal(m): 2:08am On Dec 21, 2016
See gobe
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by NaijaBlend: 2:11am On Dec 21, 2016
I wonder what a man begging for N100,000 for business (maybe for MMM) would be doing with a wife, let alone a femme fatale!
It is obvious she is something of what you said here is not the reverse. If she disrespects you and your mum before wedding (you are already married to her nah), what would she do after wedding?
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Dapan: 2:13am On Dec 21, 2016
Go to Jesus and report him
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:35am On Dec 21, 2016
Criticize001:
Bro, the only advise I can give out now is that you should run far away from her!
She's a very bad wife material.
She don't want you to succeed but she'll want to enjoy. Once you can't take care of her again, she'll leave you, then you'll have to think appropriately
my gawd, why do they (most women) do this? wanting your partner to fail? even with all the preaching in church? experts in nagging men to baldness. nawa o, the females here should help us answer.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by majorbravo: 2:59am On Dec 21, 2016
The truth is that the OP must be going through some hardship and he is upset that his woman isn't contributing much to alleviate the condition but rather whinning and nagging him about responsibilities that are meant for a husband while he is not yet a husband.

Well let me tell you something man, every woman would nag you if you cant provide for her and her offspring after planting it in her. You want peace? You want a wife who would respect you and call you her Lord? Make money, lots of it. Trust me, If you make alot of money today, she would never nag again. Nagging is a woman's way of saying she isnt happy with the way things are, some women would do something about the situation, not all of them would, others nag. But if you are blessed with a nagging woman, yeah it's a blessing because you can channel this energy resourcefully. Place her in control of what she nags about and you would have the most resourceful person ever. If not for anything, it would keep her quiet.

This is why we warn young men to desist from sex till they are mature and comfortable enough to take care of a family (after marriage). Cos if while unable to purchase a pepsi can at the local store, you get a girl pregnant, aint no way in hell anybody's gonna let you live like a single man afterwards.

That girl you put in the family way has got just one life to live bruv, and she's not about to see it get ruined when the man responsible isnt even bothered about making it right, She'll give you hell! oh yeah she will, you can bet on that!

It's pointless going after another woman, some women are independently smart no question, but no woman is a complete dumbo, she only seems so if the man is a greater dumbo at harnessing her intelligence for the family's good. Concentrate on improving the living conditions for you and your girl, at least she has demonstrated intelligence with the teaching thing.

Dude, you can start planning your future together, and look for creative ways to harvest her intelligence to multiply your streams of income together. If anything, nagging and bypassing your phone security proves she has an analytic mind, use it for the good of the family, that's why you the man.

Women also nag when they are confused or don't know how to please you, Teach her tenderly and gently, she's not left you because she cares about you, show her love and start talking more about your future together and listen to her ideas, trust me if her mind is engaged in this manner, she would spend less time trying to nag you and instead brag to her friends about how blessed she is to have you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.