Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? (5958 Views)

Ladies & Gents, Which Is Sweeter?? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 20, 2009
Either one, they are both sick.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by sweetpie23: 4:38am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

Everything lies in the eyes of the beholder indeed.

Yes and who's on your list? grin

sweetpie23:

I love no guy on here, I only have a girl crush, and am not a lesbian.

And who's your girl crush? cheesy

puskin:

Definitely, not ME.

But werent you the one that bashed me up the other day? Or was it another guy But I remembered it was you. U were one of them ooo.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2009
Like a star, a star, a star, a star, like a hic! star la la la
She's like a star, a star hic!, a star, a star, she's like a star la la la

Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by deji2009(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2009
sweetpie23:

am not naming any name here. some people will start to feel too important tongue cheesy

lol. well, I like answering simple questions regardless of if or what.

My answer is. Ebonyeyes, Michelin (Italy) ciao (Hello)

Regards

Deji
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by OMG190: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

look @ whos talking this italian OKPO~ angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2009
Gabry:

Yes and who's on your list? grin

Please Gabry. I'd rather date the girls.
deji2009:

Regards

Deji

Ciaoooo!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2009
whitelexi:

Like a star, a star, a star, a star, like a hic! star la la la
She's like a star, a star hic!, a star, a star, she's like a star la la la

Who on earth are u singing to

deji2009:

Regards

Deji

Nice! That shows that u like strong headed and will powered women grin wink

OMG190:

look @ whos talking this italian OKPO~ angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

hey hey hey!!! Dont make me flush you down in toilet ooo angry

michelin89:

Please Gabry. I'd rather date the girls.

Sista, common now. The boys here aint that bad grin tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by sweetpie23: 4:16am On Nov 29, 2009
fhemmmy kiss
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by TheSeeker(m): 5:46am On Nov 29, 2009
Bluespice
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2009
cry cry
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

Bluespice

platinumnk:

cry cry

yawa don gas! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ poster

wetin my precious name dey do for ya list? angry angry angry

@ sean21T

dont mind the poster, they dont know me like u do kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by SeanT21(f): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2009
na2day?:

yawa don gas! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ poster

wetin my precious name dey do for ya list? angry angry angry

@ sean21T

dont mind the poster, they dont know me like u do kiss kiss kiss

whos Sean21T, U claim U know me but dont even know my name abi?? cry tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
SeanT21:

whos Sean21T, U claim U know me but dont even know my name abi?? cry tongue

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i was feeling sleepy, my bad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Mrblazer(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
@poster. I rather remain single. grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 12:55am On Nov 30, 2009
Mr blazer:

@poster. I rather remain single. grin

Awww. . . Im sorry the females here had scared your fragile heart tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by deji2009(m): 1:02am On Nov 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes and mitchellin of italy. wink
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 1:23am On Nov 30, 2009
deji2009:

Ebonyeyes and mitchellin of italy. wink

Nice. . . U like Powerful women wink
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Mrblazer(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2009
Fragile heart? grin. That means you are love then. smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2009
U give me brotherly love right?  smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Mrblazer(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
Lets say here in NL, you are my sister from now on. What do you think? Muga muga agree?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2009
Mr blazer:

Lets say here in NL, you are my sister from now on. What do you think? Muga muga agree?

LOL!!!!! So u dey rememba da Fantasy Language abi ?  grin  grin  grin

I like u oo so yes! I agree!  cheesy So what shall we do?

Wait! Hold that thought till tomorrow oo cause your sista here has to go to bed. So sleepy. Its 12.06am in Malaysia  shocked
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Mrblazer(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ok sis. *blows her a kiss* goodnight sis. smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2009
Am back. How ar you!!! grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Mrblazer(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2009
Me cool sis. Like you just had a nap?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2009
Nope. I went to bed and got up and am at work and now still at work. . . . Alone. . . sad
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Mrblazer(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2009
Owww. Well I wish I was there to keep you busy sis. smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 12:58am On Dec 02, 2009
Its ok, I really appreciate being alone for some minutes in a way as every single day, Ive always been bugged angry
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by puskin: 1:10am On Dec 02, 2009
. . .nd who's bugging ya.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2009
Everyone oo. My family, my friends, my neighbours dogs and cat. . . NA WAA!
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Abekeade08(f): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2010
na2day and dayokanu - scary. . .

I can understand na2day being scary cos he is a well known NL terrorist grin, why is dayokanu scary, hmmm??
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

na2day and dayokanu - scary. . .

I can understand na2day being scary cos he is a well known NL terrorist grin, why is dayokanu scary, hmmm??

hahaha na2day a terrorist? naaa hes a cuddly teddybear! kiss tongue grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hashtag- Before And After Sex / Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics) / Repent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.