Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? (5955 Views)

Ladies & Gents, Which Is Sweeter?? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Pweety4me(f): 2:05am On Nov 18, 2009
Cool i would love 2 say one of d above but i ain't gonna dash my love 4 no man, pheeeez! angry tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Kunbee: 2:06am On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

Wow! This is the first time Im hearing this ooo

Well there is a first time for everything cool
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 2:07am On Nov 18, 2009
Pweety4me:

Cool i would love 2 say one of d above but i ain't gonna dash my love 4 no man, pheeeez! angry tongue

Not love now. Its LOFF grin

Kunbee:

Well there is a first time for everything cool

Than at least tell me that u have a bf. wink
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Kunbee: 2:10am On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

Than at least tell me that u have a bf. wink

No i am very single and loving it smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 2:11am On Nov 18, 2009
Kunbee:

No i am very single and loving it smiley

I use to love it to bits untill one day I felt like a stupid spot light infront of all my friends whom had bf's and gf's. . . Its kinda awkward but I have no choice.

But than I still decided to be single untill the day an angel hunk came my way  shocked  shocked  grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by countdown2: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2009
Awww Mama Ngozi thanks for the Nomination.
So lexi u thin sey na only u sabi flirt huh?

You even get liver to question my flirting abilities on NL.
As he come be sey na only you sabi FLIRT, ask Gab to edit my name off the list grin

I have too many peeps to show my loff, but the number on my list now is FL.

I am just so much in crush for you babes. tongue kiss
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2009
countdown2:

As he come be sey na only you sabi FLIRT, ask Gab to edit my name off the list
grin

Is dat who i think it is grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by nethacker(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2009
I will show mine to ThoniaSlim, Prettiest babe in Kualar Lumpur grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2009
countdown2:

As he come be sey na only you sabi FLIRT, ask Gab to edit my name off the list grin

So u changed your name again? I prefer u to be eyonigger cause it brings out tha swagga in you wink

nethacker:

I will show mine to ThoniaSlim, Prettiest babe in Kualar Lumpur grin grin

Nice of you cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by OMG190: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
I still mantain i should be on the same category with the seeker~
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
The OP should add a poll to this thread
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2009
OMG190:

Give me a good reason first

OMG190:

But other people might have other preferences?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by edoyad(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
@gaby, as a guy am i supposed to mention only female loffs ? My list would be kind of drab if i mentioned male loffs too.

PS: is dayo really scary ? grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by nethacker(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

Nice of you cheesy
can u bring me my ThoniaSlim grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by iice(f): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Awww man!  grin. This is the third time you're saying hardly to me. Wetin i do you?  grin

Well i've been indisposed. Missed our yarns though. . . wink

grin Gathering ammunition? grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by countdown2: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2009
whitelexi:

Is dat who i think it is grin grin grin grin grin

Huh? Lexi so u aint know its me?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
Well, now i know for real cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
@topic - PC Guru should be on that list - Totally Dig Him cool

and Sauron- He makes me giggle grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
platinumnk:

@topic - PC Guru should be on that list - Totally Dig Him cool

and Sauron- He makes me giggle grin grin

you should post your list. . .
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2009
whitelexi:

you should post your list. . .

its not comprehensive enough . . tongue

Whats ur favorite soup??

Mine is Okra Soup with chicken and pounded yam

[img]http://static.px.yelp.com/bphoto/IBdvI1aumK7cdhg8iUL7zA/l[/img] cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Pweety4me(f): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

Not love now. Its LOFF grin
Whether na love or LOFF i am not giving it out 2 no1. . . tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
Used to be my favourite too, but i tasted Affang soup and went mad. . .  Just recently, my friend made it and promised to teach me how to. . .  I was shocked to discover that affang was actually our very own okazi leaf grin grin grin
He showed me what to do and i surprised myself!!!
I will not be cooking any other soup for a while, thats for sure grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Pweety4me(f): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^Is it slimy? undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
whitelexi:

Used to be my favourite too, but i tasted Affang soup and went mad. . .  Just recently, my friend made it and promised to teach me how to. . .  I was shocked to discover that affang was actually our very own okazi leaf grin grin grin
He showed me what to do and i surprised myself!!!
I will not be cooking any other soup for a while, thats for sure grin grin grin

u mean this

thats my dad's favorite tongue
She adds crayfish and stockfish in hers

U eat it too much and u wont like it anymore, but what am i saying, my dad can eat the same soup for years tongue tongue

nahh ill switch it up with egusi soup, you should adding bitter leaf, ive seen my mom do it smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
Pweety4me:

^^^Is it slimy? undecided

Affang soup is not slimy, but well made okra soup is, i love watching the gooeyness and slurping it up grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Pweety4me(f): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
Pweety4me:

shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Pweety4me(f): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
It's looks kinda nice but. . .i can't eat all dem slimy stuff lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2009
Pweety4me:

It's looks kinda nice but. . .i can't eat all dem slimy stuff lipsrsealed

i know, I used to get queasy at the sight of cooked onions, looked like worms lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But me and my sisters used to have contests at the table at who had the longest okra soup drip grin grin grin

try it you'll love it, the fun is in the slurping cool

there is a food called Gumbo here, its like the Black version of Okra soup but they eat it with rice.

Yummy grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
That's okra and egusi soup? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
No thats okra and Afang Soup

This is Egusi- my 2nd favorite, except it takes tooo long to make, too many ingredients sad

Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by BeautfulB(f): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
@topic:
wen it comes to fun making i like na2day though he is very scary angry angry mannerless ----

but there is some one  have given my loff to in NL, he is the loff of my life, my everthing
sweet heart i loff u so much can wait to be with u kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man / Game Time...(romancelanders Sing) / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.