Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? (5956 Views)

Ladies & Gents, Which Is Sweeter?? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by countdown2: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
Una don turn section to food section. Platnum that Okra soup na fire, I just dropped a spit off ma mouth, so embarrassing tongue

Mama Ngozi, how i go come do nah? When Muki has refused to lift my ban.

FL loff, it is just you @ the end of the day, how stupid cud I have been all these while?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
edoyad:

@gaby, as a guy am i supposed to mention only female loffs ? My list would be kind of drab if i mentioned male loffs too.

PS: is dayo really scary ? grin grin
U could mention your loff to guys as well if you want to. Its a free world cheesy

platinumnk:

@topic - PC Guru should be on that list - Totally Dig Him cool

and Sauron- He makes me giggle grin grin

Awwww. . . Me too. I like Sauron as well but he mock my rap ooo angry Such passionbate rapping and he dey mock it! angry

Beautful.B:

@topic:
wen it comes to fun making i like na2day though he is very scary angry angry mannerless ----

but there is some one  have given my loff to in NL, he is the loff of my life, my everthing
sweet heart i loff u so much can wait to be with u kiss kiss

Who is the loff of your life grin

countdown2:

Una don turn section to food section. Platnum that Okra soup na fire, I just dropped a spit off ma mouth, so embarrassing tongue

Mama Ngozi, how i go come do nah? When Muki has refused to lift my ban.

FL loff, it is just you @ the end of the day, how stupid cud I have been all these while?

Its because u have been very bad. Untill u leanr to repent from your sins, Mukina will release you! angry grin angry tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by countdown2: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2009
Gabry:

U could mention your loff to guys as well if you want to. Its a free world cheesy

Awwww. . . Me too. I like Sauron as well but he mock my rap ooo angry Such passionbate rapping and he dey mock it! angry

Who is the loff of your life grin

Its because u have been very bad. Untill u leanr to repent from your sins, Mukina will release you! angry grin angry tongue

How bad can I be unlike so many others? I have repented, yet still in cage for how long nah?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by OMG190: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2009
are thoes damn sh.it or soups~ embarassed embarassed

pukes

how can sm1 eat stuffs like dat~ embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2009
countdown2:

How bad can I be unlike so many others? I have repented, yet still in cage for how long nah?

U sure about that? Ok, am willing to see for myself. Prove to Mama Ngozi that u have change like the way you have claimed to be. wink

OMG190:

are thoes damn sh.it or soups~ embarassed embarassed

pukes

how can sm1 eat stuffs like dat~ embarassed embarassed embarassed

If u have not tasted that glorious food, please do not judge Thats very rude. . . angry
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by topup: 2:29am On Nov 19, 2009
Yummy food platinumnk !!
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by BeautfulB(f): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2009
longer throat na full here, am out of here
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by kpolli(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2009
the usual clique communicating,
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by steve49ja(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2009
Wow, I'm just seeing this.

Thanks Gab for adding my name to the list [size=5pt]though i thought i gave you enough time and attention. I'll improve[/size]
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by countdown2: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2009
kpolli:

Aint part of no clique, but u dey vex?
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by kpolli(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
i no dey vex,
its just that most forums have the usual people chatting n am not against it o, kinda like it
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2009
kpolli:

kpolli:

i no dey vex,
its just that most forums have the usual people chatting n am not against it o, kinda like it

People dey full out of topic hia but I also lik it grin

steve49ja:

Wow, I'm just seeing this.

Thanks Gab for adding my name to the list [size=5pt]though i thought i gave you enough time and attention. I'll improve[/size]

grin grin How are u? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2009
countdown2:

Ok, I'm not exactly sure about what is going on, but why is my ID being littered all over this board undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^ Because they love u. AMEN! cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by countdown2: 12:27am On Nov 20, 2009
FL Gators:

Ok, I'm not exactly sure about what is going on, but why is my ID being littered all over this board undecided

Babes dnt get all worked up, eyonigger has just re-discovered his love for you. Seriously girl, I am in LIkE  tongue kisswith you.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by TheSeeker(m): 12:29am On Nov 20, 2009
FL Gators:

That's the power of a crushing crush grin
Beautful.B:

@topic:
wen it comes to fun making i like na2day though he is very scary angry angry mannerless ----

but there is some one have given my loff to in NL, he is the loff of my life, my everthing
sweet heart i loff u so much can wait to be with u kiss kiss
Wow!!! I guess he's one of those you've warned ladies off this Christmas, ain't it? tongue

And who are those hungry ponmos talking about food here? angry angry angry
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 1:18am On Nov 20, 2009
The above have just undergo a serious operation in transforming to be a FEMALE. . . Please change your name to The Sensual from now on. It sounds more feminine  wink
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by TheSeeker(m): 1:22am On Nov 20, 2009
Being female should just be about fun as any other activity LOL grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 1:49am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^ shocked shocked shocked U crazy. . . sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by puskin: 1:55am On Nov 20, 2009
Oh Gabry, gabry, aint no loff for me!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Gabry(f): 2:15am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^ I thought you hated me for being racist Or was it another person shocked
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 20, 2009
Everything lies in the eyes of the beholder indeed.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by mamagee3(f): 2:25am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

Everything lies in the eyes of the beholder indeed.

But sometimes the beholder don't understand what he/she beholds. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 20, 2009
And there are (may)beholders who claim what they don't hold.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by sweetpie23: 3:43am On Nov 20, 2009
no one
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by r231(m): 3:53am On Nov 20, 2009
sweetpie23:

no one

how come
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by sweetpie23: 3:55am On Nov 20, 2009
r231:

how come
I love no guy on here, I only have a girl crush, and am not a lesbian.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by puskin: 3:56am On Nov 20, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ I thought you hated me for being racist Or was it another person shocked

Definitely, not ME.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by r231(m): 3:57am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^^^hmmmmm how do u explain d girl crush part
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by sweetpie23: 4:00am On Nov 20, 2009
am not naming any name here. some people will start to feel too important tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by r231(m): 4:01am On Nov 20, 2009
ok
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by TheSeeker(m): 4:22am On Nov 20, 2009
I hear C2H5OH has a crush on sweetpie23, or is it 190?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One / Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ ) / Guys,have Your Ever Been Toasted By A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.