Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? (5954 Views)

Ladies & Gents, Which Is Sweeter?? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Abekeade08(f): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
hahaha na2day a terrorist? naaa hes a cuddly teddybear

When he sees I called him an NL terrorist (which he is), he will want to beat me with a big stick, lol did i just say stick??
[size=8pt]*runs out of thread*[/size]
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2010
^^ cheating on me angry grin tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Abekeade08(f): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2010
^^ cheating on me

Hell to the no Plat sweetheart, you and Ebony are my 2 wives. I can't cheat on both of you and espcially not with a man. Mba, Hell NO
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

Hell to the no Plat sweetheart, you and Ebony are my 2 wives. I can't cheat on both of you and espcially not with a man. Mba, Hell NO

grin grin grin i feel better now! grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2010
I'm in love with platinum, something about her just draws me. . . .teehee

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Abekeade08(f): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ibkaye, don't let me use my martial arts skill on you. Oya back off.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by ayettymama(f): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2010
^^ lesbian alert!
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ibkaye, don't let me use my martial arts skill on you. Oya back off.
Lol, oh please, I was born in Tokyo cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by koolchicco: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ lesbian alert!

Stop reading my lips, Mate  cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Abekeade08(f): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
Lol, oh please, I was born in Tokyo

ok I coming to your house now, Whoever wins gets to keep plat. grin what do you say??

^^ lesbian alert!
ayettymama, stop hating. If you are a good girl we will allow you to join us in next quadruple sin lipsrsealed *i need jesus*

koolchicco, i know you are already drooling, gerrout of here.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by ayettymama(f): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
i dont think so!
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

ok I coming to your house now, Whoever wins gets to keep plat. grin what do you say??
ayettymama, stop hating. If you are a good girl we will allow you to join us in next quadruple sin lipsrsealed *i need jesus*

On second thoughts you have her, feeling quite fragile at the moment grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Abekeade08(f): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2010
i dont think so!

What! angry who told you you have a choice?? its by force, you must join us. I know you want to. tongue

On second thoughts you have her, feeling quite fragile at the moment

hmm, i see how much you care abot plat, You don't even want to fight me for her. Thats okay sha i'll keep her to myself. PLATINUM, TAKE NOTE OOH.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
lol platinum knows I love her cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by koolchicco: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

OK! and yes Am drooling but only for the light skinned girl on the right and not otherwise. tongue

[size=2pt]I don't do darkiessssssssssssssssssss!![/size] undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Abekeade08(f): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
don't do darkiessssssssssssssssssss!!

shocked Ehn no problem na, everyone has their preference.

I ain't mad at you.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by koolchicco: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
Good girl!

Say me well to the 'Fair trade Princess', notwithstanding!! tongue wink
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2010
london bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, london bridge is falling down, my dear lady lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2010
Any naija girl that says "I'm single and i'm loving it!", actually means "I hate myself, i always blow it when its starting to look really good and yet i always feel too proud to go back and apologize to him!".

They just hate to do certain things even if their lives depended on it, but they prefer to grieve in silence and put up a smile in public grin grin grin
Who are they deceiving? We know the truth! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2010
whitelexi:

Any naija girl that says "I'm single and i'm loving it!", actually means "I hate myself, i always blow it when its starting to look really good and yet i always feel too proud to go back and apologize to him!".

They just hate to do certain things even if their lives depended on it, but they prefer to grieve in silence and put up a smile in public grin grin grin

ain't that the truth! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2010
na2day?:

ain't that the truth! grin grin grin grin

Bros mi, longest time grin grin grin

@Topic: Either that or they're astronomically fugly, so bad that even as a last resort they still get rejected grin grin grin

I never take at face value, what ever comes out of a naija gurl's mouth. . . In the end it will only depend on your power of negotiation
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2010
whitelexi:

Bros mi, longest time grin grin grin

@Topic: Either that or they're astronomically fugly, so bad that even as a last resort they still get rejected grin grin grin

I never take at face value, what ever comes out of a naija gurl's mouth. . . In the end it will only depend on your power of negotiation

DEATH! ! ! grin grin grin grin grin i dey ooo, how ur side? smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2010
na2day?:

DEATH! ! ! grin grin grin grin grin i dey ooo, how your side? smiley smiley smiley smiley

I dey very well. . . Decided to go on the down low for a while and u know what that means grin grin grin
Anyways, how leeds? I've been visiting there often these days, nice city, nice clubs, nice peoples grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2010
whitelexi:

I dey very well. . . Decided to go on the down low for a while and u know what that means grin grin grin
Anyways, how leeds? I've been visiting there often these days, nice city, nice clubs, nice peoples grin grin grin

i am thinking of going on the down low too, get off NL for a while. Leeds? i am not in Leeds, whoever told u that? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2010
I know u're not in leeds, but u recognised leeds from a pic i posted a while back which means u know leeds at least.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2010
whitelexi:

I know u're not in leeds, but u recognised leeds from a pic i posted a while back which means u know leeds at least.

i do but not as much, but i can tell u how dallas is though wink wink
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by ebila(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2010
ibkaye:

Just great! Wif all d loffable NL guys,she had to dash her loff to a gurl like her. shocked sad cry

@post,
I can giv ma loff to;

H-babe: D realest NL babe,plus she's crazy grin!
Ebonyeyes: Reasonable!
Gabry: Just cool & amazes me!
Ibkaye: Cos there's somfin bout her i can't explain!
Patwhizkid: She's everyfin from a trouble-maker to raw to funny!
Mamagee: Outright trouble maker! grin lipsrsealed
Platinumnk: *finkin' bout y i'll giv my loff to her*
Iice: She's matured!
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2010
ebila:

Just great! Wif all d loffable NL guys,she had to dash her loff to a gurl like her. shocked sad cry

@post,
I can giv ma loff to;

H-babe: D realest NL babe,plus she's crazy grin!
Ebonyeyes: Reasonable!
Gabry: Just cool & amazes me!
Ibkaye: Cos there's somfin bout her i can't explain!
Patwhizkid: She's everyfin from a trouble-maker to raw to funny!
Mamagee: Outright trouble maker! grin lipsrsealed
Platinumnk: *finkin' bout y i'll giv my loff to her*
Iice: She's matured!

mama gee trouble maker ? I refuse to concur with ur verdict o my guy, TROUBLE MAKER should have gone to 'Gabry' _ she's a pain in the ass.Mamagee is very cool to me.As for the rest , i m yet to know them.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2010
Abekeade08:

I luff you forever  kiss kiss kiss kiss I will never leave you naa .  .  as long as you stay sexy  grin grin grin
ibkaye:

shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss

Abekeade08:

What! angry who told you you have a choice?? its by force, you must join us. I know you want to. tongue

hmm, i see how much you care abot plat, You don't even want to fight me for her. Thats okay sha i'll keep her to myself. PLATINUM, TAKE NOTE OOH.

This is why I luff you so much cheesy I fight off dayo for you as well grin kiss kiss

ibkaye:

lol platinum knows I love her cheesy

ehhh na Im not even worth a scratch ? grin grin grin

koolchicco:

Stop reading my lips, Mate cheesy
pshh . . . girls do it better cheesy
koolchicco:

OK! and yes Am drooling but only for the light skinned girl on the right and not otherwise. tongue

[size=2pt]I don't do darkiessssssssssssssssssss!![/size] undecided lipsrsealed

dont do what? angry angry ***Deletes KChico's number***

Abekeade08:

shocked Ehn no problem na, everyone has their preference.

I ain't mad at you.
Dont worry, hes lyin, no sane man would say no to you honey kiss kiss

whitelexi:

Maybe she enjoys pimping? undecided tongue

ebila:

Just great! Wif all d loffable NL guys,she had to dash her loff to a gurl like her. ??? shocked sad cry

pshhh . . wasnt you asking yesterday what my bride price was? grin grin
Quit forming tongue
grin

@topic- my wife has already claimed me cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by whitelexi(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2010
Which kind of enjoyment is there in pimping? lol! If na guy i go understand, She's suffering in silence abeg! grin grin grin

@Topic: Girls that make comments that make me actually sit and think. . .  Girls like:

Uju - My best debate was with u and u sometimes make me wonder grin
Luxoire - Realistic to a fault
Busy Body - Always a strong breath of freshness
Finemocha - I cant date u - and we both know why, but your contributions are always a welcome relief
Ebonyeyes - make your head no swell ohhh grin grin grin
Secretz
Platinumnk - Surprise surprise wink
Iice - I feel she should post more
Spikedcylinder - very good sense of humour
FL Gators - Funny enuff, i still dont know why but i'd be lying if i didnt include the name.
Ibkaye - She's small but reasons like an adult
Gabry - makes me see things from a foreigner's point of view and thats always interesting
Michelin99 - Very sporadic, but sometimes suddenly throws in a winner

And a few others who dont post regularly enuff.
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by platinumnk(f): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2010
whitelexi:

Which kind of enjoyment is there in pimping? lol! If na guy i go understand, She's suffering in silence abeg! grin grin grin

u know the usual things . . . cars money clothes. . .  grin grin
just keep pimping until you know the one you're gonna keep!  wink

please. . . guys suffer as well, I know many  "players" that complain about wanting to have real love!  cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by Pweety4me(f): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
They r none of my business. . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man / Game Time...(romancelanders Sing) / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.