Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? (5957 Views)

Ladies & Gents, Which Is Sweeter?? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
@ topic

are they gonna pay me if i list their names? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by soreola(f): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
i got a question for y'all that happen bugin moi since i join NairaL, how do y'all know each other, do you all live in the same place or something,
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 1:03am On Jan 29, 2010
soreola:

i got a question for y'all that happen bugin moi since i join NairaL, how do y'all know each other, do you all live in the same place or something,

shut up! trying to feel important angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by soreola(f): 5:14am On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

shut up! trying to feel important angry angry angry angry

so someone cannot ask simple question , and what makes you think that question would make me feel important
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 5:21am On Jan 29, 2010
soreola:

so someone cannot ask simple question , and what makes you think that question would make me feel important

they have been bugging u since u join NL, what a load of crap!
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by soreola(f): 6:07am On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

they have been bugging u since u join NL, what a load of crap!

no sorry , thats not what i meant, lol, my bad, what i meant to say was that there was something that i have been wonderin about for a while, (i.e buggin me, ),

yea i have been wondering how a lot of people on here know each other,
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by na2day2(m): 6:58am On Jan 30, 2010
soreola:

no sorry , thats not what i meant, lol, my bad, what i meant to say was that there was something that i have been wonderin about for a while, (i.e buggin me, ),

yea i have been wondering how a lot of people on here know each other,

oh, my bad! well that is easy, i can introduce u to loads of good folks here, just give me ur number and we will go from there wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by nethacker(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2010
plat is d only 1 i will show
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by 190: 10:09pm On May 14, 2011
I missed Nairaland cry cry
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by ayosmiles(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2011
so u mean this is no more nairaland
Re: Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? by itstpia1: 4:42am On Oct 16, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / Article: Why Nigerian Men Prefer White Women / Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.