Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136377 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by streetzdreamz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
YTderin:

Aunty please, save your strength. Some people are beyond redemption. These are the same people who will travel out there, and be shouting racism. In 2017 , someone educated (I guess) is still shouting igbo/yourba. I give up on Nigeria.
like seriously. I kept wondering what their respective age was, brag about women,brag about developments,brag about everything they can think of, to what end?? my tribe is prettier than yours,so? silly kids everywhere.....the second day of the year and they can't find something meaningful to say or do than start their foolish inter tribal wars,buncha nauseating beings.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
jblackbell:

Don't forget to holla me when you get to Kd (croc city)
nah. when we are on our way back, myself and culin, I will hola u:-):-) the kin tactics I plan to use, e pass Conte and Klopp own together;-)
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by hAlexandro(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
:-XHuh huh now I slept and woke up No new story yet still :-XHuh huh now I slept and woke up No new story yet still
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jblackbell(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:
nah. when we are on our way back, myself and culin, I will hola u:-):-) the kin tactics I plan to use, e pass Conte and Klopp own together;-)
Bahd guy, best of luck.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by streetzdreamz(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
ephi123:

Amazing people still reason like this in 2017. Good luck to you both. Not my business how you choose to conduct your life's affairs.
patience they say is a virtue, now I believe its true,you are really calm and composed, exchanging words with them is like talking to a wall, having a discuss with those kids drives me up the Berlin wall,they seriously need help, and its best one avoids em rather than waste his time or energy,cuz they won't comprehend a thing you say.@ topic ops gat a wide imagination and its cool she could pen it down, but this story will have no end, so many unfinished stories on nairaland, the forum is getting useless as it ages.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
freshkik:

LOOOL, dis dude u kinda confused n i'll gladly show u.
1.) in ur previous post you claimed igbo girls dat marry outside their tribe are lost...but in this post u are happy n thanking God 4 dem bcoz their husbands made name for the igbo girls too, lol, tribalist smh

2.) you u claim "MOST" don't change their surname, guy u nor even sabi lie, MOST?? loool..... Pls is yemi alade's mums name alade? Abi na yemi, abi na johnny lol, in nigeria dat shit is very rare, in all tribes, n u know it, i hv lots of frnds with igbo mums, but without dere maternal names...only an igbo name for dem as it is common with every other inter-tribal marriages,
(NB please name 10 popular married igbo females dat i can google o, dat still use their father's name, since u said 'MOST')
Check out the newly elected ondo state governors wife.. Show me one singular Yoruba woman married to an igbo man that makes meaning. I rest my case here for now.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Lionofdjungle: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
I have a piece of advice for you OP. You are good at writing stories because I took the pain to read your story from A to Z. and I found it interesting. You were able to hold my interest; in other words, it has suspense. I'm less concerned whether it is a true life story or a fabricated one so far it is credible, it's OK. I will like you to keep it up. Who knows? You may be a potential novelist or playwright. I'm looking forward to seeing the latter part of the story.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
luminouz:

Guy.....am not into dating coz of tribe... Its coz of luv....
I have a sister who is 18...if she likes u.....I have no issues with that! We cool? cheesy

Hahahah ok na prove urself an gimme her number. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Following
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Mjshexy(f): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
This thread will be locked down if the OP doesn't want to continue thanks sad

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Curvyigbogirl howfar with the remaining piece na.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by curvyibogirl(f): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sorry guys, i don't know what it means to "mention". Some people requested i mention them whenever my next update comes. I'll just have to update like that...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl
Sorry guys, i don't know what it means to "mention". Some people requested i mention them whenever my next update comes. I'll just have to update like that...

Curvyibogirl...... Welcome back..... Please continue and complete your story. Or else.....
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jblackbell(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl:
Let me help you mention some people;
Oluwapresley
Culin
Rotentina
TheSlyone2
Mjshexy
Doneiap

Come and mark register.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by curvyibogirl(f): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
I made front page!!! Well, you shouldn't blame me for being excited. I know a bit of how this works, it's not easy to make a first ever post on nairaland and hit front page after having just registered barely two weeks. I want to say a very special thanks to those that have supported this thread and encouraged me to continue this story, your names are being registered in my head. To the critics, i see you and i take note of your criticisms, I will grow.

Mr K picked up his I-phone 7 from the table and started touching the screen. He had a slight frown on his face as he pressed. Has he noticed that i tampered with his WhatsApp message? I threw my face away and pretended i was looking at the phone he just gave me. I hadn't even switched it on yet, hadn't been able to figure which was the power button.

There was a soft knock on the transparent door. I looked back towards the door, It was the lady i had met on my way to Mr K's office, the lady that stood on the Samsung stand. She just stood at the door without looking into the office or attempting to enter.

" Pls excuse me for some minutes, this must be important" Mr K said, looking at me for approval.

"No problem, take your time" I said.

I felt relieved. I have the opportunity to peruse my new phone or even pick up Mr K's phone again and continue reading the chats that shocked me earlier. I was still getting over my feeling of consternation and there was nothing else i would see in his phone that would put me in the same state of shock i was initially.

Mr K smiled and stood up from the chair. He was a bulk of a man. Initially, I would pitch him as averagely built, but today, under this brown suit, he looked bigger than he was yesterday. His frame was Machismally poised and he moved like a bouncer. I was beginning to fear this dude. How would I fare if he planned to rape me? It would be like a bull on a sheep. I have to figure a way to run away before he starts implementing whatever he planned because after reading the previous chats on his phone, i already knew he had a plan.

Mr K opened the door and left with the sales rep. I was alone again in the office with his I-phone on the table and and mine secured in my hands. Was he going to let me go home with this phone?
The phone on the table vibrated again. Another message from "Virgin hunters", I thought. The temptation to pick up the phone from the table and check his chats was stronger than the attraction of being in a magnetic field of unlike poles. I had the I-phone 7 he gave me in my hand, that was supposed to be my mission. I should be thinking of a way to escape this office and not the thoughts of spying on Mr K's chat again. My curiosity overwhelmed me, I picked up Mr K's phone again from the table and pressed the home button. WhatsApp Icon wasn't difficult to locate, i pressed it, the first chat on the list of current chats was the group chat that caught my attention earlier. I entered and i wished i hadn't.

" hahahaha...." someone whoose name was saved as Ochu wrote

"She was just so dumb. Guys, this was the most difficult V I've ever encountered. It was like forcing sugar cane through a pin hole. I bruised after i finally entered and i was confused whoose blood stained the sheets, hers or mine. LoL. "

"hahahahaha...." another person wrote. This one's name wasn't saved, just numbers appeared.

" You have been officially promoted to Major, this should be your eighth count this month, K is still boss at seventeen and when he succeeds with his latest project, it will be a record" anonymous wrote.

"Correction! I just realized she's a twin! I haven't met her other twin yet so i don't know if that one is a V, but now, the mission is to de-V the twins" Mr k wrote.
I suspect he must have sent this when he picked up the phone, after i must have told him about my imaginary twin sister.

Someone else sent plenty "shock" faced smiley.

" Marshal! We are loyal sir!" another wrote

I scrolled up a bit, the chats where just too long. I wouldn't have the time to read all these chats in the situation i was. An evil thought creeped into my head. I pressed the chat settings, export chats with attatchements, email, i typed in my email address and pressed send. It took what seemed like eternity before i saw a notification that the chats had been successfully e-mailed to my e-mail address. There was no need checking the chats further, i can comfortably sit down at home with my new I-phone 7 and read the chats i had forwarded to my E-mail.

I checked the group info, they were about ten members on the group and their dp's all looked like wealthy men. I started looking through the dp's to see if i would recognize any face. I was so engrossed in this that i had forgotten to beware of being caught.

"Hello!" a voice said from behind me. I jumped up in shock, Mr K's phone flew off from my hand and landed safely on the table. I almost died of shock.... TBC

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by collitexnaira(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl:

Update ur story nd stop worrying about mention, if they wanna continue reading they will reload

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by WiseFool2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl:
Tell them to simply follow u.I started following you since your first story. So, whenever you write anything, I will get a notification and immediately click on it.
But ur own dey ur body shagrin. I saw the notification and hurriedly click on it, thinking you have written another episode, only to see this.
You bera go and update o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
jblackbell:

Let me help you mention some people;
Oluwapresley
Culin
Rotentina
TheSlyone2
Mjshexy
Doneiap

Come and mark register.
Front row secured. Curvyibogirl, do I need to fantasize about your curves for real?... Sure we can work things out

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by FutureSenator: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
LordaGuru:

grin Nigerians!!! What is with una and Virginity?!

Be deceiving yourself shogbo, aw you take know say she b V. Lemme give you serious fact, there are more Oloshos claiming V than Vs claiming V around. Anyway, we go wait for the picx.

@curvyibogirl your update is too short Abeg. Try and increase next time. I was expecting an epistle, I saw only few paras.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by curvyibogirl(f): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
I'm sorry guys, i hope this does it for the moment. I just managed to write something within the hour to placate my readers for the moment. I've been currently very busy and usually have time to write late at night. I promise to complete my story no matter how many bits it takes. Thanks for your patience and time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Emmariks(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Till Diego costa goes on his normal season injury. . .
as if Diego Costa is the one scoring all the goals.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Michellla(f): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
elfico:

Nothing pisses me off than that. especially in the literature section. so many uncompleted stories
i tell you
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by lovat(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:
@ curvyibogirl.. nice write up though. U hav skill
But if this is really a true life story.
Then count urself lucky... why would u hav to such dream and still decided to go on to vissit the man. Hmm God saved u o this would hav been a differewnt story.
Avoid Yoruba men oh... i dnt know what they see where igbo women dey. I kno some of them would be disturbin u with pms by now lol..

Thats how they keep disturbing me too offline and onlin. And most of them use juju to hyptonise gals for sex.
I have heard some stories abt this...my sister keep away from yoruba guys they aint even good for us.if u ar single look for igbo guy to hook up with..

Gerrout from here with your tribalistic post

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
lovat:
Gerrout from here with your tribalistic post

tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by lovat(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl:
I'm sorry guys, i hope this does it for the moment. I just managed to write something within the hour to placate my readers for the moment. I've been currently very busy and usually have time to write late at night. I promise to complete my story no matter how many bits it takes. Thanks for your patience and time.
This attitude will make people to lose interest in your story. You don't expect them to come back to refresh this page after they ve left when new stories and events are breaking and taking the shine of your story

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by lovat(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:

tongue
Abu m onye Anambra but i don't condone tribalism from babes.

Not cool biko
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
lovat:
Abu m onye Anambra but i don't condone tribalism from babes.
Not cool biko

Stop quoting me onyeoma cy.
Everyday u see them here embarass igbos but u
Do u quote them to correct them let alone defend ur tribe.... u wil hide in ur shell like a coward.. SHAME ON U
Dont quote me again!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by LilTyRoNe: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pls how can i read all in a single sentence.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by lovat(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mr K picked up his I-phone 7 from the table and started touching the screen. He had a slight frown on his face as he pressed. Has he noticed that i tampered with his WhatsApp message? I threw my face away and pretended i was looking at the phone he just gave me. I hadn't even switched it on yet, hadn't been able to figure which was the power button.

You wrote the part where he gave you the IPhone as if it didn't happen. The reason you went there was to get an IPhone so your reaction to him giving you would have helped us to know the man's intention.

There are a lot of Nollywood coincidence there now.

Cc curvyibogirl the suspense has drained of the beauty of the story

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by luminouz(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahah ok na prove urself an gimme her number. grin
Why not? Right after u give me Ur sister's! cheesy grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
lovat:

You wrote the part where he gave you the IPhone as if it didn't happen. The reason you went there was to get an IPhone so your reaction to him giving you would have helped us to know the man's intention.

There are a lot of Nollywood coincidence there now.

Cc curvyibogirl the suspense has drained of the beauty of the story

....Seconded
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by lovat(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:

Stop quoting me onyeoma cy.
Everyday u see them here embarass igbos but u
Do u quote them yo correct them ley alone defend ur tribe.... u wil hide in ur shell like a coward.. SHAME ON U
Dont quote me again!!!!!!!!
Jus negodu iberibe undecided I've fought tribal wars here when you were still in your pram & now you that is just starting mensuration is yapping here.

Agam eji iwe nye gi aka nti

Udene

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.