Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136561 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by huptin(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
You dare compare any state in south west with south east? I don't blame you cos former capital of Nigeria is confusing you.

I only compare the migration patterns...that's enough to prove economic viability of a place. Doubt me? Why are people not trooping to sambisa? The answer to that question is the koko of the matter. If south east states are better than south west states the migration pattern will be the other way round.#fact.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
huptin:

I only compare the migration patterns...that's enough to prove economic viability of a place. Doubt me? Why are people not trooping to sambisa? The answer to that question is the koko of the matter. If south east states are better than south west states the migration pattern will be the other way round.#fact.
we migrate to teach you people common sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jblackbell(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
I'm just observing Oluwapresley and Culin.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by oluangelkay(f): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Curvy, abeg come complete what u started. Update nah
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by huptin(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
we migrate to teach you people common sense.

hahahahahahaha. You are very funny. Do have a great year. You really made me laugh.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Culin(f): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
jblackbell:
I'm just observing Oluwapresley and Culin.

Lol. Forgive us if ure a mod. If ure not, please don't mind that oluwapresley guy o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
huptin:

hahahahahahaha. You are very funny. Do have a great year. You really made me laugh.
Have a blessed year. May God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by freshkik(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
if I see an Igbo girl marry Yoruba man, I shake my head and consider such person as lost. No Igbo parent will be proud of that but atimes they can't help it. Those that marry Hausa, na that one makes one to spit. Igbo galant men don finish, abi our girls don finish? I don talk am cos I love my people.
They are marrying your valuable women and all you can do is lament and wail,...so zayn of CNN (ejiofor's sister) parents ain't proud of her and she is lost?? :d , including yemi alade's parents...Lol, grow up in this 2017, because no yoruba, igbo or hausa silly tribalist have been able to show me a weathy, responsible n well respectable person from your tribes that is a tribalist, only people poor physically/mentally have that bitter tribalistic trait loool, can't be a coincidence, right

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
huptin:

Remember the guy in question is a Yoruba guy, still anxious to know how it ends. if it ends bad, then don't go yet cos we sure start another round of war. I love my people

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by huptin(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
Have a blessed year. May God be with you.

Amen.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
freshkik:

They are marrying your valuable women and all you can do is lament and wail,...so zayn of CNN (ejiofor's sister) parents ain't proud of her and she is lost?? :d Lol, grow up in this 2017, because no yoruba, igbo or hausa silly tribalist have been able show me a weathy, responsible n well respectable person from yo tribes that is a tribalist, only poor physically/mentally people have those coincidence loool, can't be a coincidence, right
You said you're marrying our valuable women. Thank God for that and if u check, they all made name by themselves and for themselves and for the Igbos. The Yoruba man behind them is just a figurehead. Ask why most of them don't change their surname but add the Yoruba name to it. Igbo names are like gold anywhere you take it too. I love my people

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Lol. Forgive us if ure a mod. If ure not, please don't mind that oluwapresley guy o.
if he is an MOG nko
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by lilichi: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pls continue d story... it's interesting.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jblackbell(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Lol,I'm not a Mod and I won't mind at oluwapresley again, I would just mind my business.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jblackbell(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:

if he is an MOG nko
Baba take it easy, we are not fighting.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by fivestarrealty: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nice work. Keep it up.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
jblackbell:
Baba take it easy, we are not fighting.
U mistake intent, brother. MOG is man of God. was just twisting the MOD ish.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Digital(f): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

me sef observing them. am thinking of following them to know how "these" will end

heheheh

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jblackbell(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:

U mistake intent, brother. MOG is man of God. was just twisting the MOD ish.
Okay, you won't blame me na, not even the devil himself knows the heart (intention) of man. Anyway, happy new year.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
jblackbell:

Lol,I'm not a Mod and I won't mind at oluwapresley again, I would just mind my business.
baba, ur vexing ooo. and ah wasn't inferring what u decoded oo.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jblackbell(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Digital:

me sef observing them. am thinking of following them to know how "these" will end

heheheh
Lol, so I wasn't the only observer?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by collitexnaira(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
This gal don pack oo, is like all these critics comments don pursue her

But curvyibogirl if you re really an Igbo gal you will continue ur story without giving a fvuck to all this critics comment
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Doneiap(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
I think Breeze has blown the manuscript she was copy pasting from. Story don end. Like Nollywood... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Digital:

heheheh
lol. I'm already on my way to Kaduna. I hope I'm doing the right thing.lol
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Culin(f): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Digital:

heheheh

Hahaha don't mind that guy. It's only on Nairaland he has mouth

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
jblackbell:

Okay, you won't blame me na, not even the devil himself knows the heart (intention) of man. Anyway, happy new year.
a very happy new year to you, brother:-) *singing p square unlimited for you:-)
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Hahaha don't mind that guy. It's only on Nairaland he has mouth
hahaha hahaha.. shege danboroba.. I will still catch u in Kaduna nau..
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by freshkik(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
You said you're marrying our valuable women. Thank God for that and if u check, they all made name by themselves and for themselves and for the Igbos. The Yoruba man behind them is just a figurehead. Ask why most of them don't change their surname but add the Yoruba name to it. Igbo names are like gold anywhere you take it too. I love my people
LOOOL, dis dude u kinda confused n i'll gladly show u.
1.) in ur previous post you claimed igbo girls dat marry outside their tribe are lost...but in this post u are happy n thanking God 4 dem bcoz their husbands made name for the igbo girls too, lol, tribalist smh

2.) you u claim "MOST" don't change their surname, guy u nor even sabi lie, MOST?? loool..... Pls is yemi alade's mums name alade? Abi na yemi, abi na johnny lol, in nigeria dat shit is very rare, in all tribes, n u know it, i hv lots of frnds with igbo mums, but without dere maternal names...only an igbo name for dem as it is common with every other inter-tribal marriages,
(NB please name 10 popular married igbo females dat i can google o, dat still use their father's name, since u said 'MOST')

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jblackbell(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:

a very happy new year to you, brother:-) *singing p square unlimited for you:-)
thank you bro,baba I would prefer Psquare _ Bank alert oh.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Emma003: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
undecidedHonestly, d OP is making her story boring
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
jblackbell:
thank you bro,baba I would prefer Psquare _ Bank alert oh.
olee
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jblackbell(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:
lol. I'm already on my way to Kaduna. I hope I'm doing the right thing.lol
Don't forget to holla me when you get to Kd (croc city)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.