Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (60580 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Diary Of A Side Chick By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Divay22(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
almarthins:

Hahaha...u r playing dodgy game with my question. Oooh! U don't wanna be quoted.
Seriously I swear i don't know tongue
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Ginaz(f): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
obidevine:

Ehen so sisters...........
What exactly are we bringing to the table?
A big booty?
Perfectly sculpted brows?
A shape to die for?
A full head of Brazilian hair?
A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps?
A group of empty and vacuous brained friends?
What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head?
All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee?
Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo-colonialism? Your own home politics? What's happening in Ghana, The Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse?
When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not Genevieve. Not Arise. A book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures just words? Oh they give you a headache?
What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work?
Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, Dominoes or KFC shareholder. Never mind the bigger swankier restaurants.
Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table?
There are times he would need a real woman to share his worries with and your miniskirts and long lashes won't bring anything to that table. Most of us tend to spend so much on appearances trying to look sexy as hell forgetting he will not be Hot forever! There would be days when he would need your managerial qualities, but you're only used to being lavish;SLAY MAMA!,mhiz dollaz,mhiz china,mhiz rat,mhiz dog!
Don't spend all your days making up and turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers to. Build yourself. Learn and practice things that can add value to your life,that is the real sexy! We need responsible mothers for our unborn children, not just SLAY QUEENS!,iyawo rabbit,olori cow(lol)!!
This is 2017. Entitlement died on December 26th and was buried on December 31st 2016. Wise up.
This is 2017...the year of the strong woman. Say it. Mean it. Believe it. Be it! #allrightsreserved#

I like your post, it's food for thoughts.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Debra911(f): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
sexymoma:
av come to discover most of dem finds and get a good husband as in
rich and caring guy... "why" cos dey most likely know guys weak point
sexually and emotionally... and forget, they know how to cook!! why cos they aren't those rich and spoilt kids
condition made dem like that...

Girl I understand ur point of view & I think u're very observant. It's the bitter truth which many ppl will not want to accept. No responsible person or lady will be in support of runs girls, I ain't in support either but it's just d truth,I've seen many marry rich guys but dat doesn't make 'runs' d best option,wat goes around comes around, our destiny differs. But this u wrote is d bitter truth,u're observant.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
ITbomb:
The worst thing you should ever consider doing is to start speaking love with a runs girl, she would snub you or even turn aggressive.

You don't talk much with a runs girl, just show her what you can do and she will follow
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
No Runs Boy?

Somebody help.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
expee06:

Bro, it's beyond hitting her hard or not, the piece is trashy.
60% of bank Marketers are Oloshos, a company of fair skinned ladies, a lady who flies a private jet 7 times a year etc.

That guy needs a shrink!

Bro, u need not tell em. They can keep living in their cave and then die with their warped mentality.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Long story cut short; any woman (irrespective of stratum) that lives live on expediency over principle is a runs woman - hypocrisy personified. The major hallmarks of such a woman is opportunism and superficiality. So, with a right price (may not necessarily be in cash) you have a meat, as a man.

Meanwhile, the same measure is equally applicable to men. Any man that lives live on expediency over principle usually possesses some or all of the following negative attributes and exhibits them as attitudes: selfish, domineering, predaceous, conceited, rude etc attitudes. He's also a hypocrisy personified like a runs woman.

So, the fundamental is the issue. . . This is all about ethical philosophy.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
Joro wetyn wetyn be ur name sef undecided
Oshey runs girls catcher!
Aside S.M u don't have another life? undecided

Olobe oshisko Ltd.

*Modified*

Lwkmd NLS are very hilarious people.

They never hexprrrerrit... grin grin

But it's OK! Loooooool una funny oo grin. grin my mention box don full ooo lwtmb. grin grin kilode grin

Chaii oginidi! see PMS grin grin Compliments of the season to y'all.

madam y e dey pain u like dis na
abi ur wan of dem??
come abuja come hustle, u go make am thru tht Olosho way
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by megama: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
PaperLace:
For once he is 85% correct. wink

Decent girls are too rigid and boring?
What do men really want?
sex and caring

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by GoldenVivi(f): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
True talk[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by drealj: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
The OP na chronic runs girls patronizer

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
drealj:
The OP na chronic runs girls patronizer

I swear..He no them finish grin
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by newyorks(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
PaperLace:

What do men really want?
men hates gals dat ar stingy over hole dey didn't drill.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by SalomonKane: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
safarigirl:
people can cook without hoeing around....is it only runs girls that know how to cook?

These are the women guys encounter and people like tosyne2much will come to NL and be writing lists on how useless Nigerian girls are

There is more to life than being able to hook a man, so many women have lost their dignity in the rave to hook men and made the rest of us look like silly whores just because we are unfortunately female.

That bothers me more than anyone's cooking skills..... best of luck to them when one of their past customers begin to disturb their marriage, because that always happens
Not always the case. Such girls are known for their loyalty and respect to their husbands. Men who marry these girls know for sure just what they did for a living.

So, I don't see where the past customer will come and disturb a marriage he isn't privy to cos all that took place between then was nothing more than business transaction.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahaha. I will ship one chick to you tonight. She's handful though. But don't say I didn't warn you. cheesy cheesy

My divk is a handful,I can handle her just fine bro,waiting for your hookup.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by safarigirl(f): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
Not always the case. Such girls are known for their loyalty and respect to their husbands. Men who marry these girls know for sure just what they did for a living.

So, I don't see where the past customer will come and disturb a marriage he isn't privy to cos all that took place between then was nothing more than business transaction.
I suppose you know a couple?

Nobody ever has peace of mind after such a life

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by sexymoma(f): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Debra911:

Girl I understand ur point of view & I think u're very observant. It's the bitter truth which many ppl will not want to accept. No responsible person or lady will be in support of runs girls, I ain't in support either but it's just d truth,I've seen many marry rich guys but dat doesn't make 'runs' d best option,wat goes around comes around, our destiny differs. But this u wrote is d bitter truth,u're observant.
God bless you sis... I heart you. kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Moboj: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
PaperLace:

What do men really want?
Intelligence in a decent girl can attract any kind of guy to her,it's not only about being decent,intelligence in a decent girl is like an added advantage not just any kind of guy will be drawn to her
Knowing you're decent and intelligent that rich guy might just want to reconsider that option of going after that ho cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by manikspears: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
nice one,OP.people i hope nna don dey notice the olosho's wey dey nairaland as dem dey comment ontop this thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by SalomonKane: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
safarigirl:
I suppose you know a couple?

Nobody ever has peace of mind after such a life
My dear, if politicians, armed robbers, drug dealers, kidnappers, rapists and ritualists can have peace of mind after committing their crimes, I see no reason why a prostitute won't have peace of mind after retiring from the business.

And yea, I know a few runs girls who settle down with gentle charming men. Also, these men know just what these girls did for a living cos after all, they met them on the job.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Xbursta(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhen laughing out loud on (e) ;Dmhen laughing out loud on (e) #yellow gang

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by safarigirl(f): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
My dear, if politicians, armed robbers, drug dealers, kidnappers, rapists and ritualists can have peace of mind after committing their crimes, I see no reason why a prostitute won't have peace of mind after retiring from the business.

And yea, I know a few runs girls who settle down with gentle charming men. Also, these men know just what these girls did for a living cos after all, they met them on the job.
lol, politicians have peace of mind?

I'm done

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by SalomonKane: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
safarigirl:
lol, politicians have peace of mind?

I'm done
Oh you think they don't?

It's all good.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Moboj: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
newyorks:
men hates gals dat ar stingy over hole dey didn't drill.
Please remember to tell your sister and your daughter not to be stingy with theirs grin I hope your wife also is a cheerful giver grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by luscioustrish(f): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Alright.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by ScarletOverkill(f): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

But it's OK! Loooooool una funny oo grin. grin my mention box don full ooo lwtmb. grin grin kilode grin

# let me address this#
So every light skinned woman is a hoe right?
A Lady wakes up in the morning get dressed to work to earn a living as a marketer with a firm makes her a prostitute abi?
A woman who ha worked so hard for money then, decides to spoil herself a little with luxury is a prostitute abi?
An international business woman is a prostitute too?

Please, I ask of you all quoting to spew thrash when it had become a crime for a woman to be an achiever?to want to make a difference? to pay her bills? to buy those things she loves for self... Pleas how is it a crime?

Same men who will kill and curse you for being dependent on them...they still will be quick to tag u a HOE when they see you can do things for yourself without asking for their help.

Y'all know y I ain't bothered? Y'all stay up on me and bleat like a dying he-goat while I go about my business. Oh! I forgot. Need i remind you that some of your sisters will never know what it means to buy a bottle of SNAPP for themselves?( that's my brand undecided)....naaaĆ  they never can! Big bro will call them a HOE! Annnnnd....THATS HOW POVERTY WAS HANDED FROM THE FORMER GENERATION TO YOU, AND YOU WILL TO ANOTHER. JUST LIKE MYTHS AND LEGEND STORY, it goes on and on but different versions. smiley crack head MISOGYNISTS.

Keep quoting and sending PMs...its been a while I had a good laugh wink

Oh boy eh grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
justscorchone:

My divk is a handful,I can handle her just fine bro,waiting for your hookup.
Lol, you are a bad boy.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by demelza: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

# let me address this#
So every light skinned woman is a hoe right?
A Lady wakes up in the morning get dressed to work to earn a living as a marketer with a firm makes her a prostitute abi?
A woman who ha worked so hard for money then, decides to spoil herself a little with luxury is a prostitute abi?
An international business woman is a prostitute too?

Please, I ask of you all quoting to spew thrash when it had become a crime for a woman to be an achiever?to want to make a difference? to pay her bills? to buy those things she loves for self... Pleas how is it a crime?

Same men who will kill and curse you for being dependent on them...they still will be quick to tag u a HOE when they see you can do things for yourself without asking for their help.

Y'all know y I ain't bothered? Y'all stay up on me and bleat like a dying he-goat while I go about my business. Oh! I forgot. Need i remind you that some of your sisters will never know what it means to buy a bottle of SNAPP for themselves?( that's my brand undecided)....naaaĆ  they never can! Big bro will call them a HOE! Annnnnd....THATS HOW POVERTY WAS HANDED FROM THE FORMER GENERATION TO YOU, AND YOU WILL TO ANOTHER. JUST LIKE MYTHS AND LEGEND STORY, it goes on and on but different versions. smiley crack head MISOGYNISTS.

Y'all hide behind key pads to type shiit but cower just at the mention of SHEKAU. Bloody COWARDS. When men where men, shekau would have been a forgotten story. But what do we have now? lily-livered creepy buffons spamming the mentions of "a weak vessel" bombooooclaaats! grin grin
Keep quoting and sending PMs...its been a while I had a good laugh wink
Love ya guts girl!
Don't waste ya time answering these poor misogynists..
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, you are a bad boy.

I'm not bad,I'm just experienced nii
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by jidxin(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
samozi:
*_bros you must pay me...cos you stole my comment..like say you de my head..so true_*
sum ppl just follow a fashion without knowing its origin. ....for me any lady wit ankle chain is an olosho esp wen u stay around oniru u will know wat im talking about

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
oscaruzie:

see Bobrisky...lolzz, na joke I dey o grin

Abeg, u fit send your sis or gf over to my place? she go confirm my sexual orientation on your behalf.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
they many u go find them for club royal in ikeja cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.