Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (40678 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by rolams(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
If you love her, you won't impregnate another girl. Let another man impregnate her too. No cheating!

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by autonomous22: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
StarBukola:
u love ur gf u say. y can't u keep thing in ur trouser, before u go misbehaved.? u just wasted four years of her life like moimoi.SMH 4 u ooooooooo

The mistake is already been done, he needs ur advice now...
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Father Lord please save me from devils like this, amen.

Idiot selfish goat.

Tell her as soon as possible, whether u do or not she will find out and it will be bad...it will just be much worse if she finds out on her own.

8 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by amokeme(f): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Youngpo413:
I'm sure she wasted his money as well, so no big deal, it's a win win.
Are you kidding me? "You are sure" please don't use your experience as a generalizing tool for everybody. Not all ladies are like the ones you roll with!

8 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Psittacus(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
hollowpot15684:
For those who have dropped their reasonable advice I appreciate, and for those without common sense I say thank you too..

Yes I know it sounds stupid Buh I love my girlfriend and I will do all my best to tell her the situation on ground..I will also give her time to get mad at me to the fullest. I hope and believe that with the rate at which she loves me she will forgive me and if not, I'll move on as a single father..

I also pray so many of you have the ability to be emphatic and not criticize all the time.. if it were to be you, will you start insulting yourself?? Pls let us grow up and also learn to see things for what it is instead of how it is.
I don't know why you seeking advice when ur mind is made up already. Only a desperate lady will stay in such relationship. if you really love that girl, just let her be, face ur baby mama drama... leave her outta of that mess, she doesn't have to suffer for your sins.. thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by autonomous22: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Guy d mistake is already been done, just play her a song titled "CONFESSION PART11" by Usher Raymond, u don't need more talk , d song will say exactly watz on ur mind n bliv me after listening to d song if she loves u she won't panic much
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
hollowpot15684:
For those who have dropped their reasonable advice I appreciate, and for those without common sense I say thank you too..

Yes I know it sounds stupid Buh I love my girlfriend and I will do all my best to tell her the situation on ground..I will also give her time to get mad at me to the fullest. I hope and believe that with the rate at which she loves me she will forgive me and if not, I'll move on as a single father..

I also pray so many of you have the ability to be emphatic and not criticize all the time.. if it were to be you, will you start insulting yourself?? Pls let us grow up and also learn to see things for what it is instead of how it is.
shut that your dirty mouth please, you deserve to be criticised and harshly too, might I add.

Stop talking about love, you don't know the first thing about it, you selfish mofo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by SACI: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
hollowpot15684:
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry
All I want to say is you didn't love ur 1st gf enough if not u wod have kept ur pole in ur pant..nw that u have complicated ur life,n u want solutions..I am going to say..
Roses are Red, diamonds are sparkling,I have five finger,and I am lending u the third

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
StarBukola:
u love ur gf u say. y can't u keep thing in ur trouser, before u go misbehaved.? u just wasted four years of her life like moimoi.SMH 4 u ooooooooo
cute picture dear would love to connect
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by LordXaaan: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=shanicemel post=52995598][/quote]Feminist spotted
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by ugochenko: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
u must marry the girl u impregnated u must marry the girl u impregnated

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
And I de here just to chyke deepfriedpuff na war
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
I have impregnate two person at a times and I do not see reason to pity you, your side chick delivery will make things worse since your girlfriend of 4 years have no baby yet, better you tell her, if she already ( girlfriend )have baby for you, it would have been a different story, she will have no choice than forgive but now, better she let you go and face your responsibility as a father, because I can see your also love your side chick and want her to keep the baby, why would you sleep with someone who you don't love without condom consistently knowing it could result in pregnancy, I'm a also cheater, we don't change easily, you can still impregnate 3rd woman self, your dick have been direction of your life, ur girlfriend of 4 years better flee

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
op u are on your own on this one o

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
hollowpot15684:
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry
I wan know the MOD that moved this to front page any please help me

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by favourmic(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Very stupid guy you fold your hand till the baby get to 4month....... How sure you're the father of the baby brother I will advise go for abortion.... And if she die you go to jail or die follow simple case close

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Ten06(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wen u dey do u tell us?

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by samsam2019: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
The holier than thou of people here sef

My advice: if you truly love her just tell her. I'm sure it will either make or break the relationship but if she decides to stay please remain faithful
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by snowblaq(f): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Should'nt there be a different planet for people like this OP?...ur wickedness is on a whole different level undecided :- undecidedundecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
I feel for dat girl...

But op,, u wicked oo

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by StarBukola(f): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
autonomous22:

The mistake is already been done, he needs ur advice now...
mistake u say? Pls don't!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by kheengdiamond(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
it's ur kind that causes recession

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
The way some people define LOVE sef...........

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
karma is coming to get you. cheating is badt

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by diva90: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Make sure you tell her, don't hide it because she will find out one day even if u do.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by neighbourhud: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good radiance
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Crownbird(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Guy why, you do not understand the word Love ... you may called it mistake
You have to live with it, inform your girlfriend ... if you have a baby before you meet her, the matter for make sense small.
Summon courage, face your fear cuz nobody knows tomorrow.
You cannot compare Shark with a Dolphin, your shark is pregnant.
For the dolphin to accept, she must be high on Lovatin.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by kheengdiamond(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
refiner:

May I know the diff pls? undecided
am nt polygamous o
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by scachy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
hollowpot15684:

Anyhow, but trying to keep it as a secret is a HELL No!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by chuksjuve(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Do not be deceived, God cannot be mocked; wat a man sows he reaps..

You never loved her.if you did..
You won't get another lady pregnant.

You just scored an own goal

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by esthadewunmi(f): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
If you love her,you won't play a score game with another babe grin grin onisekuse( bad striker )

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.