Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (40641 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by einsteinn(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2017
honestly ,,the deed is done,,still wondering y u guys never had sex in 4 yrs,,that aint goodespecially for guy who aint a virgin...i tk it the gurl u claim to luv is yoing n naive...yhe deed is done bro...tell her n break up wit her...if u dnt....blv me u ll b setting up urself for hellin future... marry the gurl preg for u...thats fate for u bro......Luv is an illusion.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by teebillz: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2017
nefertitiram:

A man without self control does not deserve to be a husband.

Even the bible wrote an unstable man is unstable in ALL his ways

You don't suddenly become unstable by a single inappropriate action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by maggilove(f): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Is this a real story or some fiction?
real story dear.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
For those who have dropped their reasonable advice I appreciate, and for those without common sense I say thank you too..

Yes I know it sounds stupid Buh I love my girlfriend and I will do all my best to tell her the situation on ground..I will also give her time to get mad at me to the fullest. I hope and believe that with the rate at which she loves me she will forgive me and if not, I'll move on as a single father..

I also pray so many of you have the ability to be emphatic and not criticize all the time.. if it were to be you, will you start insulting yourself?? Pls let us grow up and also learn to see things for what it is instead of how it is.
You are wicked! You want to break 2 hearts and you are bold to type this rubbish. May you not have the opportunity to be close to that child.

Ode, tell your girlfriend about it, if she's okay with it you continue your relationship. If not marry the mother of your child.

Wicked people everywhere
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by mrphysics(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Nma27:
You love ur gf and you still sexed another lady raw and even offloaded inside eh. You are just plain wicked!
you were so plain that it seems you have witnessed it several times.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by mrphysics(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Nma27:
You love ur gf and you still sexed another lady raw and even offloaded inside eh. You are just plain wicked!
you were so plain that it seems you have witnessed it several times
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Culin(f): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Men. I don't understand or know what you want exactly. Well, just tell her so she can move on with someone better and you move on with your baby mama, because you can't leave her hanging. Nope. Baby mama should also be wify.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by mrphysics(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Culin:
Men. I don't understand or know what you want exactly. Well, just tell her so she can move on with someone better and you move on with your baby mama, because you can't leave her hanging. Nope. Baby mama should also be wify.
All men are not the same. I won't do it to you. you know that right?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by hollowpot15684(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Zirah:
Thrash. You did the unthinkable and think you'd be pampered for it?? How can you break someone's heart this way? She's been committed 4 years and you just ruined it. Most of you are kids anyway or you would know what love is. Love is deep respect, trust, commitment and honesty. You don't love her, guy..or grow up!!!

You can't, (quote me anywhere) touch another woman if you were in love. You just can't, let alone bed her. If you haven't gotten to that level where you see your gf's face appear right infront of you when you want to fck another woman, then I'm sorry to tell you you're not in love.

I am not been self defensive Buh I have been committed for four years too.. I don't know what your perspective of love is, Buh I can open all my mouth and heart to say she is the one I truly love or rather want to be with.
If love is a complicated Topic then I will rather not mention Love anymore, since most people here think Love is about been the holy one.

There are many situations which I resist Buh this one just came through, and I tried my best cos I try as much as possible to avoid sex with my Girlfriend which I haven't till today..

We have a little distance between us, though it's communicable Buh I think it contribute to the situation.. and moreover who are you to judge if I love her or not?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by mrphysics(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:

I am not been self defensive Buh I have been committed for four years too.. I don't know what your perspective of love is, Buh I can open all my mouth and heart to say she is the one I truly love or rather want to be with.
If love is a complicated Topic then I will rather not mention Love anymore, since most people here think Love is about been the holy one.

There are many situations which I resist Buh this one just came through, and I tried my best cos I try as much as possible to avoid sex with my Girlfriend which I haven't till today..

We have a little distance between us, though it's communicable Buh I think it contribute to the situation.. and moreover who are you to judge if I love her or not?
Bros this is nairaland.com where people fake their life and crucify others. Tell her if you wish to, but if you don't want, reduce and cut off the communication and see it die off. You made mistake but you won't die because of it. Who knows if she is faithful to you or she may even be 4 months pregnant too
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by lielbree: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
I forgot to add that, I have never had sex with my girlfriend.. one thing always lead to one thing and we always postpone it anytime we want to..
she is still intact..
I know I deserve all the insult and bullshitting, buh I cross my heart I love her very much..
You don't deserve her. Move on and learn from this mistake, you can't eat your cake and have it.

She would be silly to take you back.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by obagangan: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2017
I hope u get this message, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage,
1. is u don't love the pregnant lady don't marry her for pregnancy sake.
2. U can plead with the love of ur life I pray she find in her to forgive u
3. if she forgive u, Pls fastrak ur marriage to her b'cos she mity change her mind later.

good luck
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by lielbree: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2017
mrphysics:

Bros this is nairaland.com where people fake their life and crucify others. Tell her if you wish to, but if you don't want, reduce and cut off the communication and see it die off. You made mistake but you won't die because of it. Who knows if she is faithful to you or she may even be 4 months pregnant too
She might also have a 15 year old son or 6 kids which her mother is taking care of undecided

Give me a break!
The golden rule of cheating.... DO NOT GET CAUGHT!

tell this guy the truth. His relationship with the "loved gf" is over.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by lielbree: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2017
obagangan:
I hope u get this message, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage,
1. is u don't love the pregnant lady don't marry her for pregnancy sake.
2. U can plead with the love of ur life I pray she find in her to forgive u
3. if she forgive u, Pls fastrak ur marriage to her b'cos she mity change her mind later.

good luck
The girl would be stùpid to accept him back. As you said a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. He will definitely do it again. This is God's way of telling her to run. This guy is no good.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by holluphemydavid(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2017
dats wot happen when u used ur dick to tink instead of ur brain,its ur cross so carry it
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by hollowpot15684(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2017
Oyind17:
You are wicked! You want to break 2 hearts and you are bold to type this rubbish. May you not have the opportunity to be close to that child.

Ode, tell your girlfriend about it, if she's okay with it you continue your relationship. If not marry the mother of your child.

Wicked people everywhere

I reject that in Jesus name, how can you be so daft??
I understand you are not a counselor who gives advice but pls put your words with you...
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by nefertitiram: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2017
teebillz:

You don't suddenly become unstable by a single inappropriate action.

It is not a single intercourse that led to 4 months pregnancy. The guy wasn't raped, he consciously decided to cheat. That makes him an unstable candidate for marriage, because sooner or later he will get bored and his phallus will stray again.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Mimi4kaycee(f): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2017
hmmmmm,The lord is your muscle....hmmmmm,The lord is your muscle....hmmmmm,The lord is your muscle....
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by nefertitiram: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:

I understand you are not a counselor who gives advice but pls put your words with you...

You now still mentioned Jesus, was Jesus there when you pulled your trouser removed your boxers mounted a woman and did kerewa in the heat of passion. You didn't even use condom. You now come and mention Jesus.

I hate hypocrisy.
You didn't sleep with the one you love, what were you trying to prove? That you are holy? But you inserted your flash drive in another system.

Its either you are celibate or not or just enjoy the fornication with the one you love.

I'm all for monogamy, you can fkk ur partner all you like but make sure it is just 1 partner! You ruined the equation by straying and now you think we will have a pity party and pat you on the back and say wehdonsir, you do well? Really?

And hoping that wonderful young woman will take you back is plain selfishness. You are only thinking about yourself. You are not considering her reaction. What if she gets depressed and attempts suicide? Have you thought about how heartbroken she will be? You didn't think of the consequences when you were firing away?

My prayer for you is that you have been conned and that child is not yours. I'm hoping that system you inserted your flash into is a public computer that various trash has been downloaded into. So do a paternity test before you confess to your girlfriend. Because at the end, you will be the biggest loser when the baby turns out to be for someone else and you lose the woman you love because a moment of stupidity

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Shortyy(f): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2017
FILEBE:

Disclaimer. The above post made by a certain male gender should not be taken seriously. We, the real male gender, sees this as a great act of gross unwitty talk and lacking moral sense. We here denounce the poster as part of the Real Men Gender.
We suggest you take his advise with a pinch of salt. He is not part of us.
Lmao you're funny
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by perryy(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
For those who have dropped their reasonable advice I appreciate, and for those without common sense I say thank you too..

Yes I know it sounds stupid Buh I love my girlfriend and I will do all my best to tell her the situation on ground..I will also give her time to get mad at me to the fullest. I hope and believe that with the rate at which she loves me she will forgive me and if not, I'll move on as a single father..

I also pray so many of you have the ability to be emphatic and not criticize all the time.. if it were to be you, will you start insulting yourself?? Pls let us grow up and also learn to see things for what it is instead of how it is.

If the girl you impregnated is beautiful educated , and well mannered, kindly marry her and move on. It happened to me and I married the one I impregnated and today, we are happy.

My brother , don't blame yourself for anything, life is a misery and no one can explain it. In the words of Afulf Hitler, if fate is stronger than your will , so is Providence. You never can tell which is better for you till the end of time.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by hollowpot15684(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2017
nefertitiram:

You now still mentioned Jesus, was Jesus there when you pulled your trouser removed your boxers mounted a woman and did kerewa in the heat of passion. You didn't even use condom. You now come and mention Jesus.

I hate hypocrisy.
You didn't sleep with the one you love, what were you trying to prove? That you are holy? But you inserted your flash drive in another system.

Its either you are celibate or not or just enjoy the fornication with the one you love.

I'm all for monogamy, you can fkk ur partner all you like but make sure it is just 1 partner! You ruined the equation by straying and now you think we will have a pity party and pat you on the back and say wehdonsir, you do well? Really?

And hoping that wonderful young woman will take you back is plain selfishness. You are only thinking about yourself. You are not considering her reaction. What if she gets depressed and attempts suicide? Have you thought about how heartbroken she will be? You didn't think of the consequences when you were firing away?

My prayer for you is that you have been conned and that child is not yours. I'm hoping that system you inserted your flash into is a public computer that various trash has been downloaded into. So do a paternity test before you confess to your girlfriend. Because at the end, you will be the biggest loser when the baby turns out to be for someone else and you lose the woman you love because a moment of stupidity

Thank you, that is reasonable.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:

olodonista, you are the daft manwhore here. I pray the lady keep the baby very far from you. Heartbreaker Ode
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by hollowpot15684(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2017
perryy:

If the girl you impregnated is beautiful educated , and well mannered, kindly marry her and move on. It happened to me and I married the one I impregnated and today, we are happy.

My brother , don't blame yourself for anything, life is a misery and no one can explain it. In the words of Afulf Hitler, if fate is stronger than your will , so is Providence. You never can tell which is better for you till the end of time.

That's true..
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by hollowpot15684(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2017
Oyind17:
olodonista, you are the daft manwhore here. I pray the lady keep the baby very far from you. Heartbreaker Ode

grin oponu no be your fault.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:

grin oponu no be your fault.
Na your type dey play girls wayo. How many girls you do the do with?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by ufuosman(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2017
you say u luv ur girl friend and another lady is pregnant for u. Abeg wot is luv dere?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Shortyy(f): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:

Love is commitment, love is trust, love is patient, love is kind. If you really loved her, you wouldn't have looked at any other girl. But that's BTW, love is letting go, so if you really love her, let her go cos you don't deserve her. Love is also forgiveness, I'm sure if you tell her she'll forgive you (if she really loves you) but let her go. Unless she still wants to stay..
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by engrjacuzzi: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2017
when you climbed the pregnant lady,u were telling her u love her and enjoying d music, u didn't know of yer girlfriend. your love is not worth crying for as u look like a greed. if u luved yer gf, u won't dare cheat on her. why date a gf for over four years without showing real commitment. you deserve ill treatment from yer gf.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by perryy(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:

That's true..

Don't mind the kids calling you names, for they have not experienced anything in life. That you slept with another girl is not and will never be an indication that you don't love your girl ; never . But what do kids know about love ? What do they know about Providence ? What do they know about fate? What do they know about temptation? Stop listening to those kids here. Sit back , and do some meditations and you will get the answers to your questions. But from the way you talk, I trust that you won't have sex with some dimwitted individual, in that case, I'm cocksure the one you impregnated should be okay as well. Spend more time with her and at the end, if she is truly yours, love will certainly flow into the relationship and you will become happier. In 2010, I was in your shoe, but today, I'm happier than I was in 2010. Seeing my daughter alone is something nothing in this world can be compared with; it is all joy!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Harinholar(f): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2017
And finally dey got you....Good luck
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by citadels(f): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2017
i will tell her myself. nonsense guy like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.